Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Biden will not speak tonight but Trump will go ahead with his rally OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
C'mon, Joe.. This is a easy dunk. Stop being scared of your college age crybabies who won't even turn out to vote like usual.  Stahp
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
Let’s thank the Iranian authority for being more reasonable than a scumbag like Netanyahu, just sending drones and missiles, no biggie.  What a great achievement.
(04-13-2024, 10:45 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: C'mon, Joe.. This is a easy dunk. Stop being scared of your college age crybabies who won't even turn out to vote like usual.  Stahp

Don’t encourage Nintex shit.
(04-13-2024, 10:44 PM)Nintex wrote: Biden will not speak tonight but Trump will go ahead with his rally OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Biden should retweet this and call it a day.

Lord was he ever demented.
Kabuki_Waq wrote:This is what Isreal needed to support another Biden funded Genocide. Iran does not have the right to defend itself or serve up any retribution. Unfortunately evil has already won.

“Let’s bat for Iran, sisters.”
(04-13-2024, 10:48 PM)Polident wrote:
(04-13-2024, 10:44 PM)Nintex wrote: Biden will not speak tonight but Trump will go ahead with his rally OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Biden should retweet this and call it a day.

Lord was he ever demented.

Jeb would've done better than both of them.

[Image: jim-jumbo.gif]
4 users liked this post: benji, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
Stay safe Israel. Get fucked. Lol. As if that Stone Age shit America sold Iran is a threat to anyone anywhere. Pick up the gun kid. Go on, pick it up.
Jammerz wrote:Genocidal maniacs not only responsible for slaughtering 30k palestinians, now could start a huge regional war.

relatable and grounded in the real world while keeping some of the details which make her so iconic
(04-13-2024, 10:58 PM)Snoopy wrote: Stay safe Israel. Get fucked. Lol. As if that Stone Age shit America sold Iran is a threat to anyone anywhere. Pick up the gun kid. Go on, pick it up.

Is it tho?
(04-13-2024, 10:55 PM)Nintex wrote:

Wait why would Saudi Arabia help? Scuffed said..

Scuffed wrote:At the end of the day there is a huge difference between not caring and defending Israel. I think anyone that thinks SA or any of these countries would help defend Israel is delusional. This isn't the Iraq or Afghanistan war where 9/11 was so effective at rallying support. This is a belligerent right wing ethno-fascist in Netanyahu who is desperate to save his life so he's thirsting for a wider conflict. I mean hell he should have been charged years ago. In 2019 Israel's attorney general recommended he be charged with bribery fraud and breach of trust never mind the charges that he should also face for bolstering Hamas for many years. All that shit is waiting for him when he gets the boot.
Strange how all of these women who can’t open pickle jars are also war experts who cheer on the Islamic republic
Oh, all right Russia sold them. As if it matters.

Now this is what air defense looks like OH!
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(04-13-2024, 11:02 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(04-13-2024, 10:55 PM)Nintex wrote:

Wait why would Saudi Arabia help? Scuffed said..

Scuffed wrote:At the end of the day there is a huge difference between not caring and defending Israel. I think anyone that thinks SA or any of these countries would help defend Israel is delusional. This isn't the Iraq or Afghanistan war where 9/11 was so effective at rallying support. This is a belligerent right wing ethno-fascist in Netanyahu who is desperate to save his life so he's thirsting for a wider conflict. I mean hell he should have been charged years ago. In 2019 Israel's attorney general recommended he be charged with bribery fraud and breach of trust never mind the charges that he should also face for bolstering Hamas for many years. All that shit is waiting for him when he gets the boot.

I remember rumors that the attack was done because Israel wanted to normalize relations with Saudi Arabia. And sure as hell they don’t like Iran. 

These idiots are insane.
(04-13-2024, 11:02 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Strange how all of these women who can’t open pickle jars are also war experts who cheer on the Islamic republic

Islam is right. So of course women would support it.  wag

Quote:According to statistic for every man that accepts Islam 4 women are accepting Islam, Islam is the fasting growing religion in the west & western women are running towards Allah & Islam because of the enslavement of modern feminism… Islam is the truth & many people across the world are recognizing it as well may Allah continue to guide these beautiful people to the truth & bring them out of the darkness & into the light
4 users liked this post: benji, Nintex, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
(04-13-2024, 10:27 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-launches-drones-and-missiles-towards-israel-situation-developing-read-staff-post-and-trb.837195/page-10?post=121661016#post-121661016

BossAttack wrote:
jakomocha wrote:Iran helped orchestrate 10/7. If the same had happened to the US, the US would've already declared war by this point.
Please do not make assertions such as this without proof.

omfg

Xando wrote:Now someone (probably israel) is bombing damascus:

*Meanwhile BDumbs bitchs about the Cass Report and Nazis*
Becks wrote:US and UK doing everything but getting rid of the actual cause of issues which is Hamas, Netanyahu and his far-right cronies.

omfg 

Fucking random Nintendotard trying to both side.
It's easier to complain about fake threats like nazis and the trans genocide than it is to have an actual take about a real ongoing geopolitical issue.
I know exciting world events are happening but I was stumbling around reddit

bro every single topic right here on the front page

[Image: BXjUMvZ.png]
(04-13-2024, 11:12 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: It's easier to complain about fake threats like nazis and the trans genocide than it is to have an actual take about a real ongoing geopolitical issue.

The U.S. should invade both Israel and Palestine to calm everyone down. This blood in Genocide Brandon hands.
Right Israel you lot have gone too far. We’re going to give you the kicking you’ve been asking for. Expect our cannon ball to land anytime in the next month or so.
(04-13-2024, 11:24 PM)Snoopy wrote: Right Israel you lot have gone too far. We’re going to give you the kicking you’ve been asking for. Expect our cannon ball to land anytime in the next month or so.

Having a stroke?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Ballistic missiles. Lol. Did they come with free muskets
I can't believe the Cass Review thread is no longer on the front page of EtcetEra while the "Zack Snyder "not surprised" by Batman & Superman killing backlash" was only just made a few hours ago and almost has the same post count. 

Cis people just don't fucking care ERAsure of the marginalized!
Fire a few missiles when the markets close, wrap up when the markets open Trumps
https://www.resetera.com/threads/oj-simpson-dead-at-76.841485/page-11?post=121649427#post-121649427
Quote:So yesterday an Uber passenger asked me what I thought of OJ passing away.

I said "He was a real killer on and off the field"

He laughed his ass off.
You said Channel 4 was neutral but I have a unfunny Egyptian comedian lecturing me how the West should not lecture Middle East about their human rights failings. Bolo
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-launches-drones-and-missiles-towards-israel-situation-developing-read-staff-post-and-trb.837195/page-13?post=121663095#post-121663095

TaySan the expert.

TaySan wrote:
ItsSaulGoodMan wrote:So, um, for those who are experts in geopolitics, how close are we to WW3? Because right now I'm really, really scared.
None at all.
Regional conflict? Possible depending on if missile hit and how many casualties

Thank God. I was beginning to worry there but if the smartest minds of Resetera are saying this then we can sleep peacefully tonight.