Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
When DSP looks healthier than you that is fucking astounding.

Still surprised he's around. Forgot he existed honestly.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
DSP will never go away. He's never, ever lost.

All his haters fall. DSP continues to rise.  DSP
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Propagandhim, AnnoyedCanadian
Wait, KiwiFarms is really surprised that a self professed conservative media personality is a pervert and a drug addict? Doge 

Fucking eternal September there…
Resetera continues to be a font of empathy with yet another "Yes, all men" thread. All boys are terrible, and they better not expect me to offer any support, but they also better not go to people who are willing to put in the work.
Any man who is alive is resources that could have gone to a woman. Especially a trans woman.
As a young boy the only morally correct thing to do is to grow up and become a woman.
(05-23-2024, 03:54 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
PeakPointMatrix wrote:And a reminder that not voting Biden just to punish him will only punish the weakest, must vulnerable groups and minorities in the country, not the rich white man who will die rich and white while the rest of us actually feel his "punishment".

It begins..
By all measures this is wrong

Spoiler:  (click to show)
- Trump is anti-war, it's usually the poor minorities that get drafted and die
- When war does happen Trump doesn't rely on risk averse rules of engagement that increase casualties but prefers to 'win' with overwhelming force
- Trump invested more in black univerities and made their funding permanent
- Trump reformed the criminal justice system giving many convicts a 'second chance'
- Trump opposes illegal migration, which means higher wages for workers
- Trump wants to fight the Mexican cartels who are a bigger threat to people who can't afford private security
- Trump wants lower gas prices and lower prices for food, which mostly benefits poor people
- Trump wants companies to manufacture in the US as opposed to outsourcing to China
- Trump wants higher child benefits and even 'new' cities to be build, allowing more people to buy homes
- Trump wants to keep cars affordable

While some groups like illegal Immigrants will face trouble, the vast majority of minority groups benefit more from Trump policies. Years after the tax cuts, many media outlets admitted that a bigger portion of those cuts ended up helping the lower and middle classes than they expected.

Rich white men driving EVs don't really feel the pain of high gas prices and 200% price increases on eggs or milk. "Big government" makes every day life much more expensive and because of corruption, outsourcing and previous cuts in public services a lot of government spending is either ineffective or fails to reach the right people. In this day and age it's better to have more money in your pocket.

It might be different if the Democrats would actually heavily tax companies like Facebook, Google, Apple and Microsoft that are making billions sucking up ad dollars and fees from small business without offering a lot of jobs or value in return outside of their own bubble.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(05-23-2024, 04:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait, KiwiFarms is really surprised that a self professed conservative media personality is a pervert and a drug addict? Doge 

I don't think it's a surprise to them. rekieta law's spiral into lolcow status has been happening for a good while now.
(05-23-2024, 05:08 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote: Resetera continues to be a font of empathy with yet another "Yes, all men" thread. All boys are terrible, and they better not expect me to offer any support, but they also better not go to people who are willing to put in the work.

You simply do not understand black boyhood.
Think it’s sad how either extreme manifests as hating women. Like the oft occurring discourse of chivalry in the age of feminism. Whether you should offer your seat or whatever. I’m of the opinion you should. Help that lady struggling with her heavy luggage. You’ll quickly see others still appreciate men. Being a man is cool.
Is beating old men, laughing at domestic violence or mocking people for what "hood" they come from part of toxic masculinity? Asking for a fatty.
What about encouraging blood feuds over restitution and/or forgiveness? Promoting "talk shit, get hit"? Toxic masculinity or no?
Women and the beta men (those feeling sorry for themselves and apologising for everything) of Era need to shut the fuck up and stay in their lane, and let us men speak, you don’t speak for us.
How are we on disparaging any type of compromise, dismissing concerns of others as illegitimate, claiming they're blindly controlled by others or emotions, saying you shouldn't even communicate with people who are different from you, writing off entire groups of people for physical traits, throwing tantrums and threatening them until you get your way? Toxic masculinity?
What about writing multiple e-mails and repeatedly involving HR regarding people talking about their kids birthday parties because you hate the BITCH who created the franchise they're theming the kids birthday parties with? Is it saved from toxic masculinity because of being passive aggressive and leveraging institutional power towards managing what's considered acceptable in workplace conversations?
haha just kidding, the problem is those fucking chuds who just will not shut up for a few centuries.

Be sure that you're reporting posts evenly across the genders for highlights! We wouldn't want the white cishet males to run away with all the highlighted posts in the middle of multiple genocides and an existential election season!
If they hate men so much, why do they spend so much time wanking with them on discord?
(05-23-2024, 06:04 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(05-23-2024, 04:57 AM)Boredfrom wrote: Wait, KiwiFarms is really surprised that a self professed conservative media personality is a pervert and a drug addict? Doge 

I don't think it's a surprise to them. rekieta law's spiral into lolcow status has been happening for a good while now.

I’m saying this because I was reading the OP from his thread that was extremely apologetic of him.

“He totally was dumb enough to get VicMignona a shit lawyer that managed his family finances. He tried to be a good Christian until money got him, never mind that his alcoholism was already prevalent during the Animegate days.”
(05-22-2024, 11:34 PM)benji wrote: I'll just say it and the mods here can't stop me speaking the truth, Israel is because of Toxic Masculinity.

Adolf Hitler was a dude who maybe had kind of a net negative effect on things around him is a pretty ballsy take, hopefully the mods let you clarify the nuance in that position
(05-23-2024, 12:03 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(05-22-2024, 11:35 PM)ComeAgain wrote: Another thread to remember when they trot out their performative “everyone matters” shit. You’d think a site with weekly threats of suicide threads from a white dude would be a bit more supportive. But hey as this person says 

Quote:Holy shit, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!

Honestly, I'm very sick and tired of all this "men aren't OK" bullshit.

I'm looking at the power dynamics that exist right now and yeah, men are very much OK. I'm not worried for them at all.

I think I'm really sick of hearing men having just zero self-awareness about their condition and what it means for others around them. I don't think men in general have a right to complain while just never acknowledging what they directly made women go through since, like, forever now.

But then people tell me I should worry because if men aren't OK there will be SUICIDES and TERRORISM. And I'm like, why are these things related to being a man at all?

As a woman, it's just sooo tiring...

It’s only SUICIDE, what’s the matter? Ultimately even if you end your own life because you see no other solution, you’re ultimately doing alright because you are a man!

Isn't there a legit problem with boys doing worse in school? Isn't there a legit mental health crisis for men? Like I've spend years reading on RE about how men rights activists are all dumb idiots because feminism actually cares about the well being of men as well but... I guess not?

I can't be arsed to look it up right now, but there was a self proclaimed 'hardcore feminist' who wanted to write a book about how men have it super easy mode so disguised herself as a man with a plan to live like one for a couple of years and then dunk on fragile man tears.

She made it about a year I think before giving up stressed the fuck out at it actually being pretty tough in a lot of invisible ways, and she completely flipped her position on a bunch of stuff.
That was Norah Vincent. She wrote a book called ‘Self Made Man’. She also euthanised herself a couple of years back. Sad stuff.

I know I owe y’all a pile of likes, I’ll try and pop back later and sort it.
(05-23-2024, 08:03 AM)Eric Cartman wrote: I can't be arsed to look it up right now, but there was a self proclaimed 'hardcore feminist' who wanted to write a book about how men have it super easy mode so disguised herself as a man with a plan to live like one for a couple of years and then dunk on fragile man tears.

She made it about a year I think before giving up stressed the fuck out at it actually being pretty tough in a lot of invisible ways, and she completely flipped her position on a bunch of stuff.

That was back in the early 2000s, I think. She looked like a butch David Foley.
(05-23-2024, 05:23 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote: As a young boy the only morally correct thing to do is to grow up and become a woman.

How is any man supposed to become a trans woman if they aren't allowed to go through their racist, sexist CHUD phase?

Feeemales
(05-23-2024, 05:57 AM)Nintex wrote: - Trump is anti-war, it's usually the poor minorities that get drafted and die
- When war does happen Trump doesn't rely on risk averse rules of engagement that increase casualties but prefers to 'win' with overwhelming force
- Trump invested more in black univerities and made their funding permanent
- Trump reformed the criminal justice system giving many convicts a 'second chance'
- Trump opposes illegal migration, which means higher wages for workers
- Trump wants to fight the Mexican cartels who are a bigger threat to people who can't afford private security
- Trump wants lower gas prices and lower prices for food, which mostly benefits poor people
- Trump wants companies to manufacture in the US as opposed to outsourcing to China
- Trump wants higher child benefits and even 'new' cities to be build, allowing more people to buy homes
- Trump wants to keep cars affordable

These things are not compatible.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(05-23-2024, 06:19 AM)Polident wrote: Think it’s sad how either extreme manifests as hating women. Like the oft occurring discourse of chivalry in the age of feminism. Whether you should offer your seat or whatever. I’m of the opinion you should. Help that lady struggling with her heavy luggage. You’ll quickly see others still appreciate men. Being a man is cool.

Somebody asked earlier what "positive masculinity" looked like...well, this is it. A man using his natural advantages to help someone else. Notice I didn't say "to help women". That's because men should help each other as well.
(05-23-2024, 08:03 AM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(05-23-2024, 12:03 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(05-22-2024, 11:35 PM)ComeAgain wrote: Another thread to remember when they trot out their performative “everyone matters” shit. You’d think a site with weekly threats of suicide threads from a white dude would be a bit more supportive. But hey as this person says 

It’s only SUICIDE, what’s the matter? Ultimately even if you end your own life because you see no other solution, you’re ultimately doing alright because you are a man!

Isn't there a legit problem with boys doing worse in school? Isn't there a legit mental health crisis for men? Like I've spend years reading on RE about how men rights activists are all dumb idiots because feminism actually cares about the well being of men as well but... I guess not?

I can't be arsed to look it up right now, but there was a self proclaimed 'hardcore feminist' who wanted to write a book about how men have it super easy mode so disguised herself as a man with a plan to live like one for a couple of years and then dunk on fragile man tears.

Oh I'm afraid it was much worse than that...

Beaten, and replaced like a ginger in modern media.

[Image: C3rQb9P.png]
Fatlord wrote:that teaches men from BOYHOOD to not cast women, girls and/or feminity as the goal or culprit of their own sense of self-worth.

Surprised Kyuuji and the rest of trans ree have no comments
The only option is obviously to post as a girl and join the transbians, anything else is just chuddery
zeovgm wrote:I think it's understandable to take issue with games that should be able to do 30fps on the console it's on. I've complained about Paper Mario and considered passing on it at launch until the news about the new translatiok came out. And it's ridiculous that Princess Peach performs so badly.

But I'll never understand a blanket "I don't play 30fps games" mentality unless it physically hurts your eyes. Missing out on a lot of games like that.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/digital-foundry-paper-mario-the-thousand-year-door-df-switch-review-brilliant-visuals-at-30fps.878460/page-6?post=123343488#post-123343488

Change a couple strings and this guy goes from NO WAY to YES TAKE MY MONEY 

omfg
(05-23-2024, 08:12 AM)SmokyDave wrote: That was Norah Vincent. She wrote a book called ‘Self Made Man’. She also euthanised herself a couple of years back. Sad stuff.

I know I owe y’all a pile of likes, I’ll try and pop back later and sort it.

Oh damn, that's not a euphemism, literally euthanized in Switzerland
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower