Conspiracy Theories
No Disinformation Allowed

Pump the breaks, pump the breaks, the CNN lady says.
Do not question why a 20 year old kid could fuck around with a sniper for 30 minutes at a Trump rally.  lol

Is it tho?
(07-16-2024, 09:32 AM)Potato wrote: Ultimately, what does it matter whether he was hot by the bullet or glass? 

Someone took a shot at killing one of the presidential candidates. Whether they succeeded or not, that's pretty fucked up. These idiots arguing over this crap are just fucking crazy.
Who's paying you to gaslight us???
2 users liked this post: Potato, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth

The "official" story is that the scrawny kid went to home depot to buy a ladder.
Walked a mile to the Trump rally with his ladder and rifle, put up his ladder, climbed up the roof and shot Trump. 

Oh and there was extra security because of a threat from Iran. 
And there wasn't a sniper on that roof because it was too slopey.

Plus a police officer went up the roof after the crowd pointed him out but got back down because he was threatened by the shooter.

I don't
[Image: GSpMeStWEAA28Nm?format=jpg&name=small]

Shocked Pikachu
(07-16-2024, 08:44 PM)benji wrote:
(07-16-2024, 09:32 AM)Potato wrote: Ultimately, what does it matter whether he was hot by the bullet or glass? 

Someone took a shot at killing one of the presidential candidates. Whether they succeeded or not, that's pretty fucked up. These idiots arguing over this crap are just fucking crazy.
Who's paying you to gaslight us???

Sometimes I get confused between the US politics thread and the Conspiracy thread. They're often the using the same tweets.
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Big money making opportunity 

1 user liked this post: Nintex

Doesn't even recognize high level sourced Mike Baxter. Rage 

Spoiler:  (click to show)
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones
(07-20-2024, 11:17 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Big money making opportunity 

that kamala/biden number is easy money, wow.
Quote:So let me see if I have this Crowdstrike story straight….

When Hillary Clinton was Sec. of State, she was illegally funneling sophisticated weapons through Libya to terrorists in the MidEast in an effort to take out Assad in Syria for Israel.  When the weapons transfer went sideways and the US Ambassador was killed in Benghazi, it was discovered she was using an illegal private server for secret communications. She destroyed the server, but not before its contents were leaked by Wikileaks, including communications about bizarre occult rituals and inexplicable code words involving children and pizza.  Instead of investigating the leak themselves, the FBI relied on a Crowdstrike investigation that falsely claimed the server was hacked by Russia. The FBI cleared HC despite admitting she broke the law, and launched the Russiagate investigation, using more fake Clinton campaign disinfo to tie Trump to Russia to get a FISA warrant and spy on Trump while leaking dirt to the press to undermine first his campaign, then his presidency.  When Trump had a call with Zelenskyy and asked about Crowdstrike, a “whistleblower” falsely claimed  quid-pro-quo and launched the first impeachment to stop Trump’s inquiries. (It was in the midst of this impeachment trial, btw, when Event 201 took place. But that’s another story.) Fast forward to 2024 and Trump is dominating Biden when he miraculously survives a deep state orchestrated assassination attempt two days before the RNC. Two days later Crowdstrike causes the biggest computer network crash in all of history, knocking millions of corporate and government systems offline for hours.

Other than the fact that Blackrock owns Crowdstrike and a Blackrock affiliated investment firm placed millions of dollars betting against DJT in the hours before the assassination attempt by a shooter who was featured in a Blackrock promo, did I miss anything?

Subscribe to Info Wars!
2 users liked this post: Nintex, benji

2 users liked this post: Nintex, benji
(07-22-2024, 05:25 AM)Polident wrote:

Hold on, let me call the intern to get another one. She asks $5000, Credit Card? Trumps
[Image: GTT3YghaYAERbmS?format=jpg&name=small]
Any updates on this?
[Image: GTXeGt2WUAAqHgL?format=jpg&name=medium]
1 user liked this post: benji

"You aren't like with the O'Keefe guy right?"

"No, I don't even know who that is"

"Cool, so anyway we're worshipping Satan and trying to dig up the corpse of Josef Stalin and....."
1 user liked this post: DavidCroquet
If I had to picture a campaign manager for the Democrats, especially one that is stupid enough to get caught out like this, that would be the guy/gal/they (delete as appropriate).
4 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Nintex, Polident, killamajig
It’s never not funny how these guys spill everything on a first date. The desperation. Good lord.

This is why I only hire beefcake studs. Benching 225 is a prerequisite for an interview.
5 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, Potato, benji
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Holy fuck, Trump confirms it

3 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Nintex, benji
1 user liked this post: TylenolJones

Subscribe to Info Wars!