Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-03-2024, 06:51 PM)benji wrote: Since Twohearts is banned I'll have to use the Red Mercury account to make my "What are your preparations and plans for the possible Trump dictatorship?" thread.

You fool, don't do that in the Red Mercury account.  Do you know how hard we tried to get a mod spot with all that brown nosing?   Stahp
https://www.resetera.com/threads/neil-gaiman-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-2-women-in-new-zealand.918417/

It is always fascinating to observe Ree when someone they like is accused of bad things.

They suddenly understand waiting for their facts. Not shouting fuck (insert person) repeatedly

Even the cliche "believe women" posts have an air of wait-and-see.
Never fear, twohearts lives on famiboards!

This exchange was in relation to the question: 

Quote:how do y'all finish games fast

Twohearts, post: 1167915, member: 6691 wrote:
Suswave, post: 1167891, member: 75 wrote:
chocolate_supra, post: 1167871, member: 144 wrote:I actually found it really easy once I pushed most of my friends and family out of my life. 
Thanks, politics! 
[Image: AiNfwn6.jpeg]
but I already did that :(

or they did it to me for having the gall to be chronically ill in a pandemic and not want to die

and the others simply died from it or in its wake as the world first abandoned us, then merely sought to kill us

ahem... so yeah, I think the answer is "never need to do anything around the house or otherwise" and "don't be chronically ill, queer, or deeply exhausted"

Yay I'm all 3 of the things you say not to be 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jim-lee%E2%80%99s-20-000-commission-price-causes-uproar.918012/page-3?post=125338869#post-125338869

Nepenthe wrote:Artists should not suddenly devalue their work just because they're in an enthusiast space, because enthusiasts can run all sorts of income brackets. Artists should charge what they're worth. End of. If you are a strapped attendee, then you don't get the right to have access to high-valued labor just because you have a nerdy passion for the subject of that labor. Either save up money or buy what you can afford.
  What
(07-03-2024, 07:13 PM)Potato wrote:
Suswave, post: 1167891, member: 75 wrote:but I already did that :(

or they did it to me for having the gall to be chronically ill in a pandemic and not want to die

and the others simply died from it or in its wake as the world first abandoned us, then merely sought to kill us
The World:
[Image: jf37w5kdf4f01.jpg?auto=webp&s=33772031b6...8379af735b]
(07-03-2024, 07:14 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/jim-lee%E2%80%99s-20-000-commission-price-causes-uproar.918012/page-3?post=125338869#post-125338869

Nepenthe wrote:Artists should not suddenly devalue their work just because they're in an enthusiast space, because enthusiasts can run all sorts of income brackets. Artists should charge what they're worth. End of. If you are a strapped attendee, then you don't get the right to have access to high-valued labor just because you have a nerdy passion for the subject of that labor. Either save up money or buy what you can afford.
Holy shit look at this fucking capitalist.
(07-03-2024, 07:14 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/jim-lee%E2%80%99s-20-000-commission-price-causes-uproar.918012/page-3?post=125338869#post-125338869

What

How many carrots are your commissions worth Nepenthe?

This also sounds a lot like capitalism. Do you need a struggle session?
(07-03-2024, 07:13 PM)Vertigo wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/neil-gaiman-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-2-women-in-new-zealand.918417/

It is always fascinating to observe Ree when someone they like is accused of bad things.

They suddenly understand waiting for their facts. Not shouting fuck (insert person) repeatedly

Even the cliche "believe women" posts have an air of wait-and-see.

Egomaniac
Quote:Fucking hell. I've just read one of his books and thought it was among the better ones I've encountered this year and was looking forward to diving in more
(07-03-2024, 06:37 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: That Star Lord dude checks Ree in hopes he's unbanned.   
Last seen Today at 1:09 PM
Feels bad, man

He checks every few minutes
Does anything not trigger this weirdo?
[Image: ILRCJRo.png]
https://famiboards.com/threads/nintendo-general-discussion-st33-june-2024-bash-at-the-beach-feat-chocolate_supra.9846/post-1165472

Well I guess being a pedo and courting children doesn't, weird how that works
"I didn't look at the date on something I bought, this is the fault of capitalism"
[Image: 7HUApoW.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/7-eleven-is-reinventing-its-17b-food-business-to-be-more-japanese-in-the-usa.917238/post-125330052

just inventing new things to be mad at every day lol
Low wage workers should work harder so I don't have to emotionally labor looking at dates. Social Justice Warrior
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, kaleidoscopium, Taco Bell Tower
I can't look at their account to compare, this isn't Twohearts is it?
https://www.tiktok.com/@patchw3rk
Clicking onto Famiboards I discovered this that I may or may not have known before:
[Image: 4Ius1oh.png]
(07-03-2024, 07:49 PM)benji wrote: I can't look at their account to compare, this isn't Twohearts is it?
https://www.tiktok.com/@patchw3rk

it is not
Guess the poster. 

Quote:Truly immature behavior.

If you don't want people replying to you when you rudely dismiss their opinions, don't do it in the first place.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running…no-one’s-pushing-me-out-i’m-not-leaving.918393/page-7?post=125350866#post-125350866
(07-03-2024, 08:18 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Guess the poster. 

Quote:Truly immature behavior.

If you don't want people replying to you when you rudely dismiss their opinions, don't do it in the first place.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running…no-one’s-pushing-me-out-i’m-not-leaving.918393/page-7?post=125350866#post-125350866

Zero Vagina. If I could bet $10,000 I'd be $10,000 richer.
That hypocritical motherfucker really talking about opinions and respecting them
The stages of grief:
Crossing Eden wrote:"I'm not gonna vote and just let the fascist take over because the old guy is old" is one of the most ridiculous justifications to not vote. Moreso, than "but her emails." Especially when it comes to what's at stake. So far be it from me to hyperfocus on that type of voter, which by my knowledge does not comprise the majority of Americans, especially if we break down demographics.
Thordinson wrote:I think there are very few folks who are not voting simply because Biden looks old. There are far more saying they will withhold their votes for his support of Palestinian genocide.
Quote:
Quote:Now can the news finally focus on what Trump said at the debate.
That would require the news media to be honest, but they'd rather go with the sky-is-falling horseshit. And it's bumming me out. Even my aunt, who's usually glass-half-full on everything, is wondering if Biden should drop out.

It sucks that this is the narrative instead of Trump being close to becoming a dictator, and aside from tuning out the news media I don't know what to do.
Damn, such great cope and it’s only July. We’re going to be feasting in November. 

shinobi wrote:This is an interesting point. When you just compare what each said, Biden demolished Trump:

It's unfortunate that he had a rough start, but it's too bad a lot of people just look at presentation and not actual substance.

Rofl Rofl Rofl

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-189?post=125352327#post-125352327
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: Wzxysbx.jpg]

Meanwhile the other democrat hopefuls...
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-03-2024, 06:45 PM)Potato wrote:
(07-03-2024, 03:21 PM)benji wrote:
Royalan, https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/post-125318919 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again: when you anecdotally superimpose social gender dynamics onto American politics, everything makes sense.
Republican Daddy is strong and takes care of us. So we can't complain when he's a belligerent asshole, when he comes home hours late from work smelling like booze and with lipstick on his collar. When he ignores the kids to watch his sports...oh! that's just Daddy!
But Mommy? Democratic Mommy has to be perfect. She has to keep the house clean, and help the kids with their homework, and go to all the PTA meetings, and clean up all the boo-boos, and make sure her lipstick is put on just so. And she can't ever complain. And if she ever makes a mistake, she's a bad mommy!
Well, Democrat Mummy is the one who wants to tell us how to sit at the table when we're eating, what we can do with our spare time and pocket money, and who we can be friends with. 
Republican Daddy says do whatever you want, eat whatever you want and hang out with whoever you want as long as they're not a terrorist.
Strange.  With Daddy you can point to another kid on the playground and say, "he makes me fee unsafe," and he will punch the other guys father.  Mommy will pull some centrist, "likes talk to him and reach an understanding."  I'm pretty sure I know which one Era prefers 

(07-03-2024, 07:38 PM)nachobro wrote: "I didn't look at the date on something I bought, this is the fault of capitalism"
[Image: 7HUApoW.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/7-eleven-is-reinventing-its-17b-food-business-to-be-more-japanese-in-the-usa.917238/post-125330052

just inventing new things to be mad at every day lol

I too go to a poorly run gas station place for food and get sick.  But they have a LGTBQ flag in their window so what am I supposed to do?
Grocery Outlet?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-6

NullPointer wrote:[Image: Qir1YCH.png]
Hesright
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC
Why is Shinobi trying to get me to read a debate transcript rather than talking about taking out his racist chud son?
[Image: GRlOx0rWsAA_dzy?format=jpg&name=small]
You survived four years of the blumpfster you can survive another four, christ! You motherfuckers need fainting couches like the rich privileged bitches of old!
(07-03-2024, 09:33 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: You survived four years of the blumpfster you can survive another four, christ! You motherfuckers need fainting couches like the rich privileged bitches of old!
THIS IS NOT NORMAL:

John Oliver wrote:We’re gonna need to stay here and fight, and not just politically in four years when he’s up for reelection, but constantly—monitoring legislation as it moves through Congress and fucking voting when your legislators come up for reelection in two years, but that is still the barest minimum of what is going to be needed, because for the last eight years, we’ve had a president we can assume would generally stand up for the rights of all Americans, but that is going to change now. So we’re going to have to actively stand up for one another. And it can’t be just sounding off on the internet, or sharing think pieces or videos like this one that echo around your bubble. I’m talking about actual sacrifice to support people who are now under threat.
John Oliver wrote:It is gonna be too easy for things to start feeling normal, especially if you are someone who is not directly impacted by his actions. So keep reminding yourself, this is not normal. Write it on a Post-it note, and stick it on your refrigerator. Hire a sky writer once a month. Tattoo it on your ass. Because a clan-backed, misogynist, internet troll is going to be delivering the next State of the Union address. And that is not normal, it is fucked up.
Joe goes down with the ship of the oligarchs that keep gaslighting and virtue signaling everyone just so Jill Biden can keep appearing on Vogue covers and Hunter gets his 10%. 

He's not slurring, it's his stutter.
He didn't fall, he just lost his footing.
He didn't sleep, he was thinking.
He didn't stare, he was focused.
He didn't wander off, he was exploring.

I certainly hope for him and his legacy that it is indeed a matter of fatigue and being old and not real cognitive decline that has him yelling the n-word and groping interns by time the DNC rolls along because he thinks he's in the 60s. And to quote ResetEra, anyone that has interacted with a dementia or alzheimers patient knows that the chances of eventually ending up at that stage are more than zero.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Vertigo, Garfield, Taco Bell Tower
I haven’t seen that guy sacrifice himself yet
(07-03-2024, 09:46 PM)benji wrote:
(07-03-2024, 09:33 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: You survived four years of the blumpfster you can survive another four, christ! You motherfuckers need fainting couches like the rich privileged bitches of old!
THIS IS NOT NORMAL:

John Oliver wrote:We’re gonna need to stay here and fight, and not just politically in four years when he’s up for reelection, but constantly—monitoring legislation as it moves through Congress and fucking voting when your legislators come up for reelection in two years, but that is still the barest minimum of what is going to be needed, because for the last eight years, we’ve had a president we can assume would generally stand up for the rights of all Americans, but that is going to change now. So we’re going to have to actively stand up for one another. And it can’t be just sounding off on the internet, or sharing think pieces or videos like this one that echo around your bubble. I’m talking about actual sacrifice to support people who are now under threat.
John Oliver wrote:It is gonna be too easy for things to start feeling normal, especially if you are someone who is not directly impacted by his actions. So keep reminding yourself, this is not normal. Write it on a Post-it note, and stick it on your refrigerator. Hire a sky writer once a month. Tattoo it on your ass. Because a clan-backed, misogynist, internet troll is going to be delivering the next State of the Union address. And that is not normal, it is fucked up.

We need a fake news section benji. ufup  TrashIt's a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!