Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Plagiarize wrote:I'm going to likely keep visiting the country and as someone who can't get out the door without looking like my non-conforming self,

Lol. Fuck off. There's nothing non-conformist about you.
If only they let Bridie main this would've never happened #freebridie
(07-03-2024, 11:56 PM)Uncle wrote: she rejects the idea that artists might need to adjust their prices to compete better with what's now free

what she very specifically wants is for AI to immediately stop existing entirely so that artists are valued again (were most of them really, before?) and they can get $1000 per commission again or whatever

is that conservative? pining for "the good old days" and resisting change, doing whatever possible to reject new scientific advancements and newfangled technology, and trying to extract as much money as possible from people?

or is that liberal? daydreaming about a utopia that literally cannot exist due to human nature, but trying to take steps toward it anyway that are just intrusive and piss everyone off?

Let's not forget the type of artist that AI is harming is of those who can draw two anthropomorphic rabbits fucking each other with love in their eyes paid for by a chubby midwestern couple in their 40's.  

Safe, in the sense no genitals are shown.  These are the creations worth saving?
Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: uu4nxs8mzqs01.jpg?auto=webp&s=208fe0ac02...10e99a421e]
[Image: jqtkgEs.png]

They must've forgotten the part where Yoda dies in a swamp.
(07-03-2024, 06:10 PM)Snoopy wrote: TwoHearts made an amateur mistake thinking he could get away with posting his pedo stuff outside the mensbian thread

Amazing how TransERA and the Burka Brigade allowed TwoHearts to spew all sorts of disturbing shit for months in their walled echo chamber gardens. But the second TwoHearts tried doing their usual disturbing shtick outside to a general audience, people were able to immediately catch on how disturbing TwoHearts sounds, to the point the mods had to delete the thread and ban TwoHearts immediately lol

Tells you all you need to know what passes for "normal" to TransERA/Burka Brigade.
(07-04-2024, 12:28 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Plagiarize wrote:I'm going to likely keep visiting the country and as someone who can't get out the door without looking like my non-conforming self,

Lol. Fuck off. There's nothing non-conformist about you.

remember when instead of trans, all these people were just goth? where their "non-conformist" asses all wore nothing but black, with black hair and lipstick and eye shadow, and studded collars and belts, and fishnets, and the occasional splash of color like striped socks?

it's the exact same fucking thing where the whole idea is to make old ladies clutch pearls and take any excuse to look damaged and be antisocial
(07-03-2024, 07:13 PM)Vertigo wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/neil-gaiman-accused-of-sexual-assault-by-2-women-in-new-zealand.918417/

It is always fascinating to observe Ree when someone they like is accused of bad things.

They suddenly understand waiting for their facts. Not shouting fuck (insert person) repeatedly

Even the cliche "believe women" posts have an air of wait-and-see.

An aggressively outspoken male feminists/"ally" being a sex pest in secret? Least surprising thing about this story.
(07-04-2024, 12:35 AM)ClothedMac wrote:
(07-03-2024, 11:56 PM)Uncle wrote: she rejects the idea that artists might need to adjust their prices to compete better with what's now free

what she very specifically wants is for AI to immediately stop existing entirely so that artists are valued again (were most of them really, before?) and they can get $1000 per commission again or whatever

is that conservative? pining for "the good old days" and resisting change, doing whatever possible to reject new scientific advancements and newfangled technology, and trying to extract as much money as possible from people?

or is that liberal? daydreaming about a utopia that literally cannot exist due to human nature, but trying to take steps toward it anyway that are just intrusive and piss everyone off?

Let's not forget the type of artist that AI is harming is of those who can draw two anthropomorphic rabbits fucking each other with love in their eyes paid for by a chubby midwestern couple in their 40's.  

Safe, in the sense no genitals are shown.  These are the creations worth saving?
[Image: uu4nxs8mzqs01.jpg?auto=webp&s=208fe0ac02...10e99a421e]

AI absolutely could not effectively draw that slipknot

artists are safe  Whew

EDIT: wait that's not a fucking knot! if you pulled both ends you'd just have a string! what the fuck
(07-03-2024, 11:28 PM)Propagandhim wrote: I can't figure it out.  She wants to be an artist in a post-capitalist society where people don't give her monetary compensation for her work (until we dismantle capitalism, you have to pay)?  I guess until the government supports her existence as an artist and providing her art to the world after capitalism is gone, she's mad nobody is willing to buy it out of their own free will?  I can't follow.  FWIW, the few artist friends I have don't have this problem - they have so much work lined up they have to pick and choose who to accept commissions from.  Nepenthe, doing what Nepenthe does best - externalizing her personal problems to a system at large.  Because she sucks, everything has to be torn down.
Art is decadent bougie shit that exists purely due to exploitation and the need for escape from alienation, after capitalism there will be no need for art because everyone will be fulfilled with the primary need for human happiness: unalienated labor.
(07-04-2024, 12:54 AM)Averon wrote: Amazing how TransERA and the Burka Brigade allowed TwoHearts to spew all sorts of disturbing shit for months in their wall gardens. But the second TwoHearts tried doing their usual disturbing shtick outside to a general audience, people were able to immediately catch on how disturbing TwoHearts sounds, to the point the mods had to delete the thread and ban TwoHearts immediately lol

Tells you all you need to know what passes for "normal" to TransERA/Burka Brigade.

Princess Headmates unbanned him the first time because he claimed to be the same type of mental she pretends to be. That's how stupid she is.
(07-04-2024, 01:25 AM)Snoopy wrote:
(07-04-2024, 12:54 AM)Averon wrote: Amazing how TransERA and the Burka Brigade allowed TwoHearts to spew all sorts of disturbing shit for months in their wall gardens. But the second TwoHearts tried doing their usual disturbing shtick outside to a general audience, people were able to immediately catch on how disturbing TwoHearts sounds, to the point the mods had to delete the thread and ban TwoHearts immediately lol

Princess Headmates unbanned him the first time because he claimed to be the same type of mental she pretends to be. That's how stupid she is.

They couldn't even ban two hearts publicly but instead had to wipe the thread lest they'd be accused of being anti-DID bigots.
(07-04-2024, 12:15 AM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(07-04-2024, 12:13 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-03-2024, 09:33 PM)D3RANG3D wrote: You survived four years of the blumpfster you can survive another four, christ! You motherfuckers need fainting couches like the rich privileged bitches of old!

[Image: w6neK3f.png]
They survived, your cheeks won't though...

Is like surviving cancer…
Trump is harmless, I don't get the hubub, over him like seriously you faggots, needed to have your parents whoop your asses to toughen you up as kids, soft as fuck! Implied Facepalm
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-04-2024, 01:51 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: Trump is harmless

But that's none of my business...
It wasn't him that got us into wars... But that's none of my business...
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
Averon dateline='[url=tel:1720054457' wrote: 1720054457[/url]']
Snoopy dateline='[url=tel:1720030213' wrote: 1720030213[/url]']
TwoHearts made an amateur mistake thinking he could get away with posting his pedo stuff outside the mensbian thread

Amazing how TransERA and the Burka Brigade allowed TwoHearts to spew all sorts of disturbing shit for months in their walled echo chamber gardens. But the second TwoHearts tried doing their usual disturbing shtick outside to a general audience, people were able to immediately catch on how disturbing TwoHearts sounds, to the point the mods had to delete the thread and ban TwoHearts immediately lol

Part of me was genuinely wondering…maybe resetera mods know something the bore doesn’t? maybe twoheart has sufficiently proven they are totally legit beyond a shadow of a doubt and we are just a bunch of cynics?

But then the bore confirms his realness, and THEN he is promptly banned on era. So what gives? They were happy to have an obvious troll run rampant, but a real fucking headcase DID pedophile is the cutoff? It’s not like twohearts revealed anything new to the forum with his latest posts.
He?

What part of It/They do you not understand, chudlord? ufup
More likely Two Hearts freaked the F out at having people pull one of these on them.

[Image: hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx...74pAIkrosg]

And begged the mods for a memory wipe and identity protection program.  But then again they've had people hard troll them for years until suddenly one day they took their heads out of their asses and permed them for "obvious troll."
So suddenly a ton of Era posters have a Gaiman story to share. Rolleyes

Maybe I should get his stuff before it gets impossible to get later.

plagiarize wrote:Get better heroes.

Given your standards, they are probably shit.
(07-04-2024, 02:18 AM)DavidCroquet wrote:
Averon dateline='[url=tel:1720054457' wrote: 1720054457[/url]']
Snoopy dateline='[url=tel:1720030213' wrote: 1720030213[/url]']
TwoHearts made an amateur mistake thinking he could get away with posting his pedo stuff outside the mensbian thread

Part of me was genuinely wondering…maybe resetera mods know something the bore doesn’t? maybe twoheart has sufficiently proven they are totally legit beyond a shadow of a doubt and we are just a bunch of cynics?

But then the bore confirms his realness, and THEN he is promptly banned on era. So what gives? They were happy to have an obvious troll run rampant, but a real fucking headcase DID pedophile is the cutoff? It’s not like twohearts revealed anything new to the forum with his latest posts.

it was actually a lot more unhinged than what they'd posted before, plus reminding everyone of the uncomfortableness of imagining a 6 year old (even a fake one) using a site where people post the way they do, and how if it was ever true it would probably break TOS and make them liable for shit

I remember some forums and chat platforms used to ban you for saying the meme "I'm 12 and what is this"
(07-04-2024, 02:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Maybe artists and celebrities shouldn't be your heroes in the first place? You can appreciate them without making them into heroic figures simply for existing or being creative.
(07-04-2024, 02:56 AM)benji wrote:
(07-04-2024, 02:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Maybe artists and celebrities shouldn't be your heroes in the first place? You can appreciate them without making them into heroic figures simply for existing or being creative.

What you mean Tom hanks and Kevin Feige aren’t hero’s?
Nope
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-04-2024, 02:58 AM)Jonsey wrote: What you mean Tom hanks and Kevin Feige aren’t hero’s?
Fine, pick the two exceptions. Social Justice Warrior 2
(07-04-2024, 03:12 AM)benji wrote:
(07-04-2024, 02:58 AM)Jonsey wrote: What you mean Tom hanks and Kevin Feige aren’t hero’s?
Fine, pick the two exceptions. Social Justice Warrior 2

[Image: jqtkgEs.png]
4 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, ClothedMac, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shift-up-cfo-at-ipo-press-conference-we-estimate-that-cumulative-sales-of-stellar-blade-have-exceeded-1-million.910332/?post=124960311#post-124960311
Quote: Cop User banned (3 days): Trolling
PapaJustify wrote:Trash? I thought this game was actually pretty good. Is there more to it than just the overly sexualized costumes for some peeps to dunk on the game?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/shift-up-cfo-at-ipo-press-conference-we-estimate-that-cumulative-sales-of-stellar-blade-have-exceeded-1-million.910332/page-2?post=124964157#post-124964157
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): dismissive commentary
DontHateTheBacon wrote:
brawndolicious wrote:Of course it ends up with a user score of 9.2...

Hope it's not a sign for more big budget releases to lean into that audience.
It's a bummer that people just focus on the T&A and ignore that the game is actually incredibly well made and deserving of critical praise that has nothing to do with boobs or butts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/shift-up-cfo-at-ipo-press-conference-we-estimate-that-cumulative-sales-of-stellar-blade-have-exceeded-1-million.910332/page-7?post=125027901#post-125027901
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): dismissive commentary
Loud Wrong wrote:
scare_crow wrote:And saying "it's exactly an example to follow" when the game is overflowing with sexist nonsense is ridiculous.
Having played the game all the way through, I wouldn't say it's overflowing with it. I quickly made my way to the Kill Bill outfit and that took care of pretty much all the issues minus a couple side characters whose clothes I had no control over. Other than the jiggle physics, this is one of the most unsexy games ive ever played. No suggestive banter, no flirty come-ons etc. It's truly a bore when it comes to story and characters in all regards. Eve shows a bit of personality when she picks up cans, but outside of that the most personality she shows is in her combat moves, which are spectacular.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-a-mess-biden-turns-to-family-on-his-path-forward-after-his-disastrous-debate.915405/page-17?post=125332059#post-125332059

Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): inflammatory commentary
LeStranger wrote:
GYODX wrote:The media is treating Biden's age as a bigger news story than SCOTUS essentially declaring the President a king.

Even Chris Hayes, a member of the media, makes this observation about the obvious asymmetry in how the media chooses to report on Biden vs Trump:
Maybe it's like pent up sexual frustration. They have wanted a true Biden scandal for YEARS! All the Hunter Biden stuff was a tease. It didn't stick and just left them wanting more. Now they have one and just letting out years of pent up frustration.
What
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, ClothedMac
Love how they wait for threads to die down and then ban people, assuming others will not notice.