Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Didn't Kamala start praising the cops or something? I seem to remember Nep having a meltdown about it
(07-04-2024, 11:14 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Kamala Harris is a curious one because I've always been very impressed by her but it appears everyone thinks she's a cunt and once she became VP she disappeared off the face of the earth.

I think they want people to forget she's one Werther's Original down the wrong pipe away from being president cunt.
How bout dumb biatch!?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-04-2024, 11:14 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Kamala Harris is a curious one because I've always been very impressed by her but it appears everyone thinks she's a cunt and once she became VP she disappeared off the face of the earth.
She did an interview immediately after the debate and was getting peppered with questions about Biden's performance, like Anderson Cooper wouldn't let up, and I thought she handled it really well. Really well-spoken, intelligent, good cadence, a night and day difference from Biden. I would gladly vote for her.

The reason the American public dislike her is because she would always have this condescending laughing reaction when asked anything even mildly critical. That's literally it, that's why we hate her. Because she would laugh in an annoying manner. There was none of that in the post debate response and I would imagine she's cut down on it over the years, not that we would know as she's been locked in a secret bunker away from the public since becoming VP.
Nepenthe wrote:
skillzilla81 wrote:And using a dismissive gif of a white woman giggling to say I'm just looking to argue.

There are layers that others don't see and won't acknowledge.
You not lying. A fitting cap to this Fourth of July. 🥂

skillzilla81 over here acting soft as fuck.  lol
The polls are wrong about Queenmala.

Once Americans see that a President can walk, talk and stay out of bed longer than 5 minutes I don't think it matters much what she says and does. They just can't imagine the difference right now.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, DavidCroquet, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://famiboards.com/threads/nintendo-champion-discussion-st34-july-2024-fami-through-daybreak.10188/page-8#post-1168804

Twohearts wrote:Is Jeronimo meant to be a Native American character or was the name just random? My ex-girlfriend is Abenaki (and another ex is Purepecha) and I like looking at how much effort video games do to depict American Indians (often a lot do a really bad job).
Twohearts got banned somewhere.
(07-05-2024, 12:14 AM)Nintex wrote: The polls are wrong about Queenmala.

Once Americans see that a President can walk, talk and stay out of bed longer than 5 minutes I don't think it matters much what she says and does. They just can't imagine the difference right now.

This but genuinely unironically.

“But no one else can beat trump!” I don’t think these people realize how absurd that sounds.
(07-05-2024, 12:17 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://famiboards.com/threads/nintendo-champion-discussion-st34-july-2024-fami-through-daybreak.10188/page-8#post-1168804

Twohearts wrote:Is Jeronimo meant to be a Native American character or was the name just random? My ex-girlfriend is Abenaki (and another ex is Purepecha) and I like looking at how much effort video games do to depict American Indians (often a lot do a really bad job).
Twohearts got banned somewhere.

Lmao, even famiboards said no
Sad. Really sad..  Stahp
On the 4th of july of all days.
Henry Rollins would be a good President
Crossing Eden is getting his retarded ass whooped right now
(07-05-2024, 12:09 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:
skillzilla81 wrote:And using a dismissive gif of a white woman giggling to say I'm just looking to argue.

There are layers that others don't see and won't acknowledge.
You not lying. A fitting cap to this Fourth of July. 🥂

skillzilla81 over here acting soft as fuck.  lol

OMG, look nepenthe look!  He used a white women laughing at me!

We found a new RedMercury now that he's gone and dried up.  Step up your game Skillzilla.  There can only be one most basic bitch of all time.
(07-04-2024, 11:53 PM)Snoopy wrote: Didn't Kamala start praising the cops or something? I seem to remember Nep having a meltdown about it

She was actually prosecuting crime while she was California AG, which is a big no-no among progressives like Nep.
(07-05-2024, 01:06 AM)Jonsey wrote: Crossing Eden is getting his retarded ass whooped right now

Popcorn going to need a URL my friend
https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-20?post=125401671#post-125401671

Milky Way wrote:
Crossing Eden wrote:Enough. Do you think he spends the vast majority of day just not talking at all unless he's making a public appearance. The narrative's over. Stop peddling nonsense. Because after a certain point it doesn't come off as genuine concern and that you aren't posting in good faith. Because I guarantee he could do exactly as you describe, speak coherently during the interview being posted tmr, and somehow THAT won't be enough. And the next thing, and the next thing, and you aren't even voting for him in the first place so who exactly are you trying to convince? Because it certainly isn't coming off as if you have any interest in doing anything to convince swing voters.
You're so ridiculous lmao
lol
(07-05-2024, 01:17 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(07-05-2024, 01:06 AM)Jonsey wrote: Crossing Eden is getting his retarded ass whooped right now

Popcorn going to need a URL my friend

https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-20

The last 3 pages of this is basically 4-6 people telling him to go run off a cliff. Pretty great.

Also props to "Temp_User" for enraging Nep right as BDumbs "both sides" his argument.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-201?post=125402181#post-125402181

WolverinesFather wrote:I threatened to cancel my Washington Post subscription after all their garbage reporting today. I only kept it because they gave me a refund on most of it.
Thank you for your service!
(07-05-2024, 01:28 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-201?post=125402181#post-125402181

WolverinesFather wrote:I threatened to cancel my Washington Post subscription after all their garbage reporting today. I only kept it because they gave me a refund on most of it.
Thank you for your service!

Do they hate every big publication now? It's really getting Trumpian
(07-05-2024, 12:06 AM)CHOW CHOW wrote:
She did an interview immediately after the debate and was getting peppered with questions about Biden's performance, like Anderson Cooper wouldn't let up, and I thought she handled it really well. Really well-spoken, intelligent, good cadence, a night and day difference from Biden. I would gladly vote for her.

The reason the American public dislike her is because she would always have this condescending laughing reaction when asked anything even mildly critical. That's literally it, that's why we hate her.
Nah, I dislike the cop for all kinds of other reasons. But that's none of my business...
https://famiboards.com/threads/mario-luigi-brothership-announced-for-nintendo-switch-coming-november-7th.10028/page-9#post-1167677

Twohearts wrote:I think it wood be betterer if mario had a thicker line around him and his skin was darker and more Italian he's in the sun all the time why isn't he olive skinned
I remember there being a video posted on here or the other bore, where there was some kind of uprising in Africa, and they spared the Italian ambassadors, because they weren't white. lol 

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Maybe they should shut up, and listen while the African's classify who, and who isn't huite! hmm
Twohearts, TwoBans  Sad
Harris is a fake and the laugh is part of it, the whole attempted take down of Biden and immediately selling the shirts with the pre-planned phrase while having nothing else, not even getting to the primaries before having to drop out because her campaign was based solely around the fact that she wears chucks, she's the safe lame vacant woman of color shell for boomer progressives. And the weird thing is how she leaned into it rather than indicate she had a personality.

But that isn't stopping us from being coconut-pilled existing in the context:

It's ok when they say fake news!
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
Also KHive are some of the biggest lunatics on social media.
4 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
Chair of the DNC just out here tweeting some dogwhistles:
[Image: GRn9yOMWkAAElbn?format=jpg&name=small]
(07-05-2024, 01:21 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/president-biden-i-am-running%E2%80%A6no-one%E2%80%99s-pushing-me-out-i%E2%80%99m-not-leaving.918393/page-20?post=125401671#post-125401671

Milky Way wrote:
Crossing Eden wrote:Enough. Do you think he spends the vast majority of day just not talking at all unless he's making a public appearance. The narrative's over. Stop peddling nonsense. Because after a certain point it doesn't come off as genuine concern and that you aren't posting in good faith. Because I guarantee he could do exactly as you describe, speak coherently during the interview being posted tmr, and somehow THAT won't be enough. And the next thing, and the next thing, and you aren't even voting for him in the first place so who exactly are you trying to convince? Because it certainly isn't coming off as if you have any interest in doing anything to convince swing voters.
You're so ridiculous lmao
lol

Poor Crossing Eden.  Still using the old watch word and expecting to have the mods swoop in and save them.  Even twohearts is gone and skillzilla81's little bleats of, "I'm being oppressed," didn't work.  

B-Dubs tyranny reigns.  Will there be any leader on this day of all days who can stand up to him and declare some form of sovereignty, nay, independence from his rule?
(07-05-2024, 01:46 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: I remember there being a video posted on here or the other bore, where there was some kind of uprising in Africa, and they spared the Italian ambassadors, because they weren't white. lol 

Maybe they should shut up, and listen while the African's classify who, and who isn't huite! hmm

Filmmakers - it was from this film:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africa_Addio

FWIW: the original film's dialogue doesn't say that line.  I don't know why the translators added it lol   @1:46