Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-16-2024, 08:51 PM)benji wrote:
(07-16-2024, 07:01 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
El Pendejastico wrote:You have to remember that ERA is a MASSIVE outlier for how politically engaged we are.
Assumes facts not in evidence.

Why do these people think that whinging about their lot in life on Twitter or Reeeseta is "political engagement"?

That's not politics, that's just complaining. 

Being politically engaged means actively participating in the political process and most of these fucks don't even bother to vote. 

Samoa Joe
(07-16-2024, 10:07 PM)NekoFever wrote:
(07-16-2024, 07:10 PM)porkbun wrote:
(07-16-2024, 05:56 PM)Ethan wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/kurzgesagt-why-losing-weight-is-so-difficult-%E2%80%93-the-workout-paradox.928431/post-125885052

SCIENCE!

What an absolutely retarded take, even by REE and Mimic standards.

Seriously, I’ve read it several times and am still in awe at how fucking stupid that guy is.

I can’t decide whether “you burn the same calories sleeping as running a marathon” or “humans can move without consuming energy” is the dumbest thing I’ve read today.

We are talking about people who think you can feed a population through a "take a carrot, leave a carrot" economic model, soooo....
If DEI creates profits it's good.  Money

If there's no profits.  Snoring
Surprised how un-unhinged Reesetera has been the past few days. I expected more than what we got.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(07-17-2024, 04:56 AM)books wrote: Surprised how un-unhinged Reesetera has been the past few days. I expected more than what we got.

Most of the wannabe political commentator types have been gone since the poli era night of the long knives. now it's just the boring garden variety morons
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-378?post=125909226#post-125909226

The Adder wrote:
Speevy wrote:when nothing supports feeling this confidence
Bullshit.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952myq71z6eiamxq39ob1...y.gif&ct=g]
(07-17-2024, 04:56 AM)books wrote: Surprised how un-unhinged Reesetera has been the past few days. I expected more than what we got.

Maybe banning people who call for the assassinations of their political opponents has made the place better?  ??? ??? ???
God, just dump Biden already lol.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-17-2024, 05:12 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote:

Maybe banning people who call for the assassinations of their political opponents has made the place better?  ??? ??? ???
When did they do this? ??? ??? ???
(07-17-2024, 05:21 AM)benji wrote:
(07-17-2024, 05:12 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote:

When did they do this? ??? ??? ???

It's not my job to educate you! I'm so tired.

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Quote:(un)Masked Rogue 😷 🇵🇸 🏳️‍🌈 he/they
@unMaskedRogue
Neutral good. COVID IS GENOCIDE—MASK UP. From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Decolonize, degrow, rewild. #CPTSD #BDD #ActuallyAutistic
Occupied Haudenosaunee land
Gladbron omg this savagery

Lawd

Social Justice Warrior 2 ERAsure of the marginalized! Social Justice Warrior
Quote:Similar to the cowards in Northern Europe who banned Korean instant ramen, a lot of Japanese people are horrible with spice and I've literally met several who call black pepper too spicy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98super-spicy%E2%80%99-potato-crisps-land-14-high-school-students-in-hospital.928434/

Empathy.
Your institutions won’t protect you…but the institutions over there will protect me.

SCIENCE!
Staff are currently analyzing basic theory to see if Human Rights Watch needs to be a banned source for tone policing marginalized people resisting their oppressors. Please understand.
I wish Biden would just say an MCU quote and Resetera would love him again..  Gloomy
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
"That's my secret, Kamala. I'm always angry [about malarkey]."

Malarkey!
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Uncle, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
"Donald Trump and Project 2025 wants us to kneel down in front of Trump like Loki demanded in Disney's Marvel's The Avengers™! You know, folks, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

Malarkey!
I've decided that part of the joke is that Biden's staff is taking all the references from the first Avengers movie rather than something more recent.
Biden “All right. Now you know what you're buying. Let me tell you the price. First, I want out of here. Second, I want full custody of my daughter. All right? And her mom can have, like, supervised visits. But her stank-ass boyfriend can't come. Darnell can't come. End of quote.”
Quote:Sadly fully expected. It was delusional optimism to think these corporations ever actually cared about any of this.
Spark wrote:They follow the money. I know it's been said a million times, but publicly traded corporations are inclusive only when it boosts shareholder value. Otherwise they will be sued by their shareholders for not operating within their best interests. They're legally obligated to follow this. The only thing we can do is consume media and buy products that support our values.

Wait, what?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/microsoft-dei-lead-blasts-company-in-internal-email-after-team-is-reportedly-laid-off-ign.929130/page-2
Good plan. I expect them to boycott Deadpool 3.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chinese-woman-racially-humiliated-at-hisaishi-jō(composer-for-ghibli)concert-in-nyc.929292/

So I dunno, Ceerious is usually a pretty sane poster… but the note sounds so fucking fake and the video only proves that there was a racial slur but not this:

Quote:At one point, the mother of the white family told the children to calm down, but one of them told her, "Shut up Mom, you're too soft when it comes to dealing with Asians, that's why the Asians have the nerve to confront us."

If this happened, people should totally name the assholes, but the only thing sure it was that somebody throw a racial insult. 

Quote:They stated, "This is America, not Asia. We have free speech. We may say whatever we want"; "It was people like you that attempted to assassinate Trump" and threaten to punch her in the face.

Ceerious is usually good calling out propaganda… because this sounds like someone at RE wrote it.
(07-17-2024, 06:54 AM)Polident wrote: Good plan. I expect them to boycott Deadpool 3.

Hesright Disney supports Israel. Should be a full boycott on all Star Wars and MCU, JEFF.
Quote:"I know the people very well, respect them greatly. They did take about 100% of our chip business. I think, Taiwan should pay us for defence," Trump said in interview on June 25 that was published on Tuesday.

"You know, we're no different than an insurance company. Taiwan doesn't give us anything."

Man, I forgot how much of a piece of shit corrupt scumbag Trump is. But sure he looks good in photos after an assassination attempt Awesome ( But that's none of my business... )

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chinese-woman-racially-humiliated-at-hisaishi-jō(composer-for-ghibli)concert-in-nyc.929292/?post=125912589#post-125912145
Donald Trump suffers ear wound at Pennsylvania rally in probable assassination attempt, story developing
117 pages and rising.  Trumps

It's 2024, and yes, it's still a trans genocide - An FAQ and what you can do about it today and beyond
3 pages  Thinking

For a website that is all about inclusiveness they sure ignore real issues.
Look here is the deal... he thinks he is the HULK... you can't just... folks... you did.... anyways... BLACK PANTHER
I'm curious about what they've been talking about in the 60+ pages since I last went in that thread but at the same time I kind of already know and it's not going to be too funny and all I'm going to do is just point out all the posts advocating violence that either aren't banned or only get 50% power bans.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-378?post=125912118#post-125912118

RoaminRonin wrote:
DonnieTC wrote:You don't have to spend "everyday of the year" paying attention to polls to draw this conclusion. You can just look at a polling aggregate site like RealClearPolitics for a historical aggregation of all polls since election season started.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-biden

Trump is +2.7 nationally
+5.7 Arizona
+3.9 Georgia
+1.3 Michigan
+5.0 Nevada
+5.4 North Carolina
+4.5 Pennsylvania
+3.0 Michigan

And he's maintained a lead polling wise since around mid 2023. This is in sharp contrast to 2020 when he NEVER had a polling lead against Biden. Yes...this is just polling and things can definitely change in 4 months but all things being said...this is horrible polling data for Biden. Something needs to change and it needs to happen quickly.
Knock yourself out homie. This must be like Christmas time for you guys. Waking up and thinking what the next doom and gloom to complain about. I hope you guys enjoy this

PeakPointMatrix wrote:Why do you think anyone actually wants this? I honestly wish the reality was different, no one wants to agonize over these things. You must not have anything at risk. Must be nice.

Take a moment to imagine a reality where polls are accurate (…which is already the case but anyway), you still wouldn't be even slightly worried Biden was trailing across all swing states without any need to change a single thing about their strategy?

If polls are inaccurate meaningless tools in your mind, how is any party supposed to draw any information on what they focus on or what their constituents need or respond to?

JWONG