Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(07-17-2024, 07:22 AM)benji wrote: I'm curious about what they've been talking about in the 60+ pages since I last went in that thread but at the same time I kind of already know and it's not going to be too funny and all I'm going to do is just point out all the posts advocating violence that either aren't banned or only get 50% power bans.

they've gone from actual news to the normal liberal dunking on silly republican shit.  Do Not Want

Nothing even funny anymore. Rando tweets like who the fuck cares.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Boredfrom
A video of racial humiliation sounds like something filler (PBUH) would share with his bois. Why did he forsake us Tocry
(07-17-2024, 07:25 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-378?post=125912118#post-125912118
PeakPointMatrix wrote:If polls are inaccurate meaningless tools in your mind, how is any party supposed to draw any information on what they focus on or what their constituents need or respond to?
Have they tried doing better? Doing basic human decency? Calling on their base to arm up and get in the streets?
That amazon shilling thread is bizarre. Why do so called 'anti-capitalists' tend to be the biggest consumers out there? A 'far-right' chud like  me is quite happy not giving a single fucking cent to amazon, why is it so hard for them?
They should dump Biden because the dude sounds like has gotten worse health wise and, if the political rumors are true, his aides hide it.

But honestly, I dunno how they are gonna build another candidate capable of defeating the orange fart without going all in. Then again, that is a problem that should have been dealt years ago if it was clear that Biden was this bad cognitive wise.

People are rightfully pointing out that is by the same reasoning why republicans stick with Trump even if they know is a senile retard that will sell out the country in a drop of the hat, because they don’t have anyone else in the national scale.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
What I’m trying to say, is that the Biden shit almost makes me wish that Trump wins the election… until the asshole opens his mouth, then I get depressed. Willam
I hear the Trump assassin only wanted to give him an earful. 

I consider it a succes.
The biden must not be replaced thing shows the general antipathy towards the need to convince people to vote for you
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom
if they dump biden I'm voting RFK.  Hmph

GENOCIDE JOE WOLF PACK AWOOOOOOO   Malarkey!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Get the sense people think it’s too late. If only there were signs that Biden isn’t at his best. Really blindsided us. Me and George Clooney. Equals.
(07-17-2024, 05:58 AM)benji wrote: "That's my secret, Kamala. I'm always angry [about malarkey]."

Malarkey!

[Image: joe-biden-point.gif]
3 users liked this post: benji, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(07-17-2024, 05:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Similar to the cowards in Northern Europe who banned Korean instant ramen, a lot of Japanese people are horrible with spice and I've literally met several who call black pepper too spicy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98super-spicy%E2%80%99-potato-crisps-land-14-high-school-students-in-hospital.928434/

Empathy.

I love spicy food but the elitism around it is pretty dumb
Not for nothing but wasn't there a mass Asian exodus because of Ree's racism?
I don't understand why Denmark banned them. If you buy a product with the character on the packaging in distress and spitting fire and it says spicy 1, 2 or 3 times and you're suprised it's actually spicy. You might just be an absolute retard.

Is this shit just stealth marketing to get me to buy a box of the curry chips?
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
klauspm wrote:DEI boosts morale, which makes people perform better and leads to more retention. That is more knowledge kept for longer, less costs on letting people go and training new ones.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/microsoft-dei-lead-blasts-company-in-internal-email-after-team-is-reportedly-laid-off-ign.929130/page-2?post=125910588#post-125910588

In what ways do forced classes on ethnic groups or sexual minorities “improve morale”? It feels to me like these people have never experienced corporate DEI programs and just think they’re magical cures for something.

“Man I was feeling so down this week, but now that I know Martha in accounting is a black pansexual furry I can go to work with my head held up high!”
(07-17-2024, 05:41 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Similar to the cowards in Northern Europe who banned Korean instant ramen, a lot of Japanese people are horrible with spice and I've literally met several who call black pepper too spicy.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98super-spicy%E2%80%99-potato-crisps-land-14-high-school-students-in-hospital.928434/

Empathy.

Odd to say when a couple months ago a black teenager died eating a spicy chip. The factor in both stories had to do with age. 

Furthermore, there’s a Japanese TV drama called Gekikaradou. Localized as The Way of the Hot and Spicy. The entire premise is about Japanese people eating spicy foods. It already has two seasons and a spin off.

[Image: Gekikaradou_2-p1.jpg]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jon-stewart-interviews-bill-oreilley-on-the-daily-show-yes-you-read-that-right.929265/post-125909472

Quote:I feel like we've moved past the need to give Jon Stewart attention or pretend he's insightful

Yes, who is listening to that boomer Jon when we have Jessie Gender to tell us what to think.

Also, I kinda forgot how much they hate Stewart. I guess I should throw away all my Stewart/Clooney 2024 merch. Oh well, I'll start making some Clooney/Baldwin 2024 stuff now we know Alec didn't shoot that woman in the face.

Edit: Damn, top of the page. I don't have anything new ready so I'll have to reuse Katy Perry's tits.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: k3BRpH9.gif]
Any updates on TwoHearts? Have things improved for they?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-17-2024, 12:34 PM)DocWager wrote: Any updates on TwoHearts? Have things improved for they?

Posted a couple pages back, but no it does not seem so.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(07-17-2024, 12:34 PM)DocWager wrote: Any updates on TwoHearts? Have things improved for they?

(07-17-2024, 03:10 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Over on the twohearts side:

[Image: UGjUoyo.png]

[Image: ZNfRlvw.png]

Most notable:
Two Hearts wrote:its so silly that imjust a little kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my brain got all these contenence but instead of australia and asia and stuff there little girl/boy and big girl and cat and robot and edgy teenage boy

https://bsky.app/profile/patchw3rk.bsky.social/post/3kxe24g3rsk22

Highlighting some of the other "characters" out there, likely with their own accounts on various platforms.

In this one they are speaking japanese for some reason, likely through google translate, saying goodmorning and calling this person their sister. Curious if its another headmate...

[Image: o9xjenT.png]

This was the last report.

Remember....

Eyes on Breen Twohearts.
(07-17-2024, 11:44 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
klauspm wrote:DEI boosts morale, which makes people perform better and leads to more retention. That is more knowledge kept for longer, less costs on letting people go and training new ones.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/microsoft-dei-lead-blasts-company-in-internal-email-after-team-is-reportedly-laid-off-ign.929130/page-2?post=125910588#post-125910588

In what ways do forced classes on ethnic groups or sexual minorities “improve morale”? It feels to me like these people have never experienced corporate DEI programs and just think they’re magical cures for something.

“Man I was feeling so down this week, but now that I know Martha in accounting is a black pansexual furry I can go to work with my head held up high!”

There just seems way too much crap attached to DEI that makes it such a culture war hot topic. If it just focused on outreach to minorities and increased hiring I'm sure you'd still have some people bitch about it but I imagine not as many as now. Like why does MS even waste time to tell their devs to make female videogame characters less curvy? Why does that matter for your workforce? Why do these horribly cringe introductions describing your race and pronouns?

Quote:They could also lower console prices but I guess money comes first, consumers second.

“Is like they are a business and not a charity.” 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dead-by-daylight-is-raising-dlc-prices-on-pc-to-match-console-prices-due-to-cross-progression.929331/#post-125913462
itching to see some more scans of old books of interminable length that no one will read
Benji why hast thou forsaken us?
(07-17-2024, 03:03 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Melody shreds now goes by "Melds"

more like "malds", HEY
OH!
Quote:Calling Chomsky of all people dumb is quite the amusing perspective in a thread that highlights the downfall of the American empire, imploding under the weight of the consent it can no longer fabricate internally or externally but I mean

Everyone copes the way they can

I am very intelligent
(07-17-2024, 05:25 AM)benji wrote:

Comeon

that's not how asylum works, dipshit

Quote:

They're fucking harassing people for going there on holiday, they're not waving the fucking rainbow+ flag because some septic wants to move there because they don't like democracy in their own country, you melt
(07-17-2024, 05:30 AM)benji wrote:
Social Justice Warrior 2 ERAsure of the marginalized! Social Justice Warrior

easily explained by bad luck or systemic issues
(07-17-2024, 05:54 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I wish Biden would just say an MCU quote and Resetera would love him again..  Gloomy

"STAND DOWN OLD MAN, LET SOMEONE ELSE RUN"
[Image: tenor.gif]
The Spanish would never persecute people for being or thinking different in an organised fashion   ufup
Tyrants latest thread: 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-study-cisgender-kids-mostly-boys-are-the-majority-of-teenagers-getting-gender-affirming-surgery-absolutely-nobody-under-12.929286/

T002 Tyrant wrote:According to Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. Out of the nearly 22.8 million minors who were insured in the United States and sought care in 2019, only 85 received any gender-affirming surgery (such a smol amount). Approximately 96.4% of that sample had received a chest-related surgery, and these surgeries were largely restricted to minors between 15 and 17. No surgeries were done on minors under age 12.

In a sample that combined transgender and cisgender minors, 150 breast reductions were done on youth. Of those, 146 (or 97%) of these surgeries were done on cisgender boys who had gynecomastia, the medical term for unwanted breast development in cisgender males.

Now of course phobes gonna still pedal lies, but if you ever need some statistics to immediately break those lies, here you go.

Tata for now. 💋

The question I have here is this, if these kids aren’t getting surgeries, why are they upset with putting in safeguards in case it happens in the future?