Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment

zeovag wrote:There's plenty to judge regarding Ava's actions. She was in the wrong.

It's also been disgusting watching the bigots that were defending Dr. Disrespect come out and use this to go after trans people.

Nickmercs, the useless sack of shit that he is, had a tweet implying that this is proof that trans people are groomers. Meanwhile, his response to Dr. Disrespect admitting to talking inappropriately to a minor was literally, "What can you do?"

I mean, not to defend Disrespect too much, but I'd say there's still a difference between inappropriately chatting with a 17 year old and inappropriately chatting with a 13 year old. Add to this that they're a big fan of sexual loli art and... Yikes
how many online groups does Zeo force himself into and try to police lol
(07-23-2024, 08:29 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I mean, not to defend Disrespect too much, but I'd say there's still a difference between inappropriately chatting with a 17 year old and inappropriately chatting with a 13 year old. Add to this that they're a big fan of sexual loli art and... Yikes
Yeah, the difference is I hate one person and like the other.
(07-23-2024, 07:05 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
TheIceMan_2288 wrote:Addressing this as to "our Japanese community" is nonsense, this is almost exclusively a white American meltdown. Japanese players seem unanimously OK with Yasuke.

Vimto wrote:The replies under the Japanese tweet say otherwise.

To say the Japanese community is fine with the situation is misrepresenting the situation.

Angelus Errare wrote:At least 1/4 of them are white people armed with Google translate.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/assassins-creed-dev-team-address-the-%E2%80%9Ccontroversy%E2%80%9D.934308/page-5?post=126225486#post-126225486

Sure sounds like dismissing concerns of Asian people to me

I want to believe Ubisoft have professional translators and are aware if there is real backlash from Japan gaming community, specially since AssCreed has a decent sized Japanese fandom.

Given that it sounds that there is little documentation about Yasuke, is not hard to believe why Japanese historians would have different opinions about him being important enough to be a samurai or not.
the alleged victim says “no wrongdoing”. I could swear i heard that one recently…damn, it just sounds so familiar…
(07-23-2024, 07:40 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadpool-wolverine-social-media-reactions.934248/page-2?post=126201111#post-126201111
Fj0823 wrote:
Watership wrote:If this turns out to be good, there will be some "film art" backlash to this movie. Marvel was in decline, film lovers everywhere were elated and happy. The fall of comic book movies is upon us. Film as art will rise. Real cinema won. Etc.

Having a fun, popular, comic book movie is going to make a lot of people hostile.
Who gives a shit?

They sincerely thought cheering alongside the internet's worst human beings for the failure of a single Marvel film would mean a renaissance of TRUE FILMs (aka the films they like) dominating the box office.

They are not smart people.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadpool-wolverine-social-media-reactions.934248/page-8?post=126226164#post-126226164
Fj0823 wrote:
Timu wrote:3 hours from now(though 1 review dropped hours ago).

I expect the review thread to be insane if it's bad or fine if it's good, there's no middle ground here.
It'll be a shitshow regardless, you see cinema was saved when The Marvels failed at the box office, ushering a new era of deep and complex movies making bank such as Godzilla x Kong and Despicable Me 4. This doing well means Marvel is back at full force in their attacks on real cinema by making movies I don't like and they MUST be STOPPED.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadpool-wolverine-social-media-reactions.934248/page-8?post=126227406#post-126227406
Fj0823 wrote:
Mekanos wrote:I mean if it's something like 70% I don't think there will be much controversy. That's like saying "yeah it's fine." (This is with the caveat that RT scores are an aggregate of yes/no basically, not an actual grade on a scale.)
Consider the following:

1-This movie has zero mouthbreathers poisoning the web algorithms with videos on how the movie/show will fail months before release like The Marvels or The Acolyte

2- It's at the "Event" level hype where people already have made up their mind that this is a must see

That tells me that this can be a Venom/Mario scenario where reviews don't matter. It can score a 30% and people will simply move on and say critics are full of shit.
Umad Crybaby

Haha that little creep thinks we forget he said he needs Marvel product to do well or his mental health suffers. 

Imagine having such parasocial relationship with a product that it making or not making money can fuck you up mentally.
The TransParadox, being a pervert and have disturbing anime art (or worse, IRL CP ) all postered on social media while accusing others of pedophilia and objectification of women. But that's none of my business...
(07-23-2024, 08:19 PM)nachobro wrote: [Image: HxfHsVb.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/post-126229449

why this thread of all threads should we not "do this"?
ZeoVGM wrote:
Quote:Mr Beast and Co are terrible people?
Whodathunk.
Did you seriously just use a thread about an adult being inappropriate with someone underage to attack a completely different person because you don't like their YouTube channel?
hmm
(07-23-2024, 08:29 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
zeovag wrote:There's plenty to judge regarding Ava's actions. She was in the wrong.

It's also been disgusting watching the bigots that were defending Dr. Disrespect come out and use this to go after trans people.

Nickmercs, the useless sack of shit that he is, had a tweet implying that this is proof that trans people are groomers. Meanwhile, his response to Dr. Disrespect admitting to talking inappropriately to a minor was literally, "What can you do?"

I mean, not to defend Disrespect too much, but I'd say there's still a difference between inappropriately chatting with a 17 year old and inappropriately chatting with a 13 year old. Add to this that they're a big fan of sexual loli art and... Yikes

Not any loli art, but fucking Shadman. Doge 

The dude that used Keemstar IRL daughter on of his drawings. 

Cat
If people talk about the crimes they’re going to think we’re committing crimes  Maduro
(07-23-2024, 08:13 PM)wizardora wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/

And there it is.

I wonder what excuse they'll use to lock this thread.

The classic multiple reports

Or will the trans discord goon squad send its finest to derail and dogpile
its dying because the trans discord and burqa boys havent gotten their marching orders yet.
(07-23-2024, 08:39 PM)benji wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/post-126229449

ZeoVGM wrote:
Whodathunk.
Did you seriously just use a thread about an adult being inappropriate with someone underage to attack a completely different person because you don't like their YouTube channel?
hmm
Alternatively:
“Did you seriously just use a thread about an adult being inappropriate with a child to attack their lifelong best friend and ardent defender and financial supporter?”
(07-23-2024, 08:39 PM)benji wrote:

ZeoVGM wrote:
Whodathunk.
hmm
Alternatively:
“Did you seriously just use a thread about an adult being inappropriate with a child to attack their lifelong best friend and ardent defender and financial supporter?”
ZeoVGM would never attack a YouTube channel or podcast or anything like that because of someone they've been associated with. Just wouldn't happen.
(07-23-2024, 08:43 PM)Vertigo wrote:
(07-23-2024, 08:13 PM)wizardora wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/ava-kris-tyson-steps-down-from-all-things-mr-beast-after-old-messages-and-weird-behavior-unveiled.935043/

And there it is.

Derail and dogpile.
(07-23-2024, 08:49 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
(07-23-2024, 08:43 PM)Vertigo wrote:

And there it is.

Derail and dogpile.

Yep. Looks like they have their target. 

obin_gam, post: 126229305, member: 4003 wrote:Mr Beast and Co are terrible people?
Whodathunk.
Quote:The premise of the title and what's going on in the original extremely confusing and convoluted trying to explain what is what, and what MrBeast has to do with it without having some knowledge of previous internet drama.
It's almost like the OP was more concerned with defending Ava then explaining the situation...
Quote:Unfortunately this is all being used as ammunition against trans people on Twitter en masse. It has been a disgusting hate campaign where people bring up Dr Disrespect as well. I've been really tired regarding the hatred towards trans people lately and this does nothing to make it any easier. Most of the posts are just people deadnaming her or misgendering her.

Honestly dude, WHO THE FUCK CARES!

Are you so tied to your identity that any simple misgendering towards a public figure gives you anxiety attacks? If the answer is yes, then seek help… REAL HELP. No your fucking discord buddies or your weird gender doctor that referred to that weird psychologist in an alley.

You are going to survive that Me Beast’s pedo friend gets called names and misgendered at Twitter. You are (hopefully) not him and respect being conditioned is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
What part of "some weirdo associated with Mr. Beast is accused of a bunch of stuff" can't you get from that? lol
Wait, are we sure this information can be known? It doesn't come from Kiwi Farms does it?
Quote:My fundamental issue is none of this "controversy" would have happened if she wasn't a trans woman. From the fake grooming allegations , to digging through her old old tweets in attempt to find anything shitty or problematic. That's not to say she didn't fuck up, because she certainly did, but it's fucked up she is being held accountable for something people had seemingly no issues with when they perceived her as a cisgender man.

Yeah, this is the first time ever people have dug through someone's online presence to find problematic behavior. Like if this happened multiple times we'd probably refer to it as 'cancel movement' or 'abolish culture' or something. Just spit balling here.
I really didn't see much deadnaming or misgendering in the replies to the tweet, just lots of suggestions about woodchippers.
Quote:My fundamental issue is none of this "controversy" would have happened if she wasn't a trans woman. From the fake grooming allegations , to digging through her old old tweets in attempt to find anything shitty or problematic. That's not to say she didn't fuck up, because she certainly did, but it's fucked up she is being held accountable for something people had seemingly no issues with when they perceived her as a cisgender man.

Oh fuck off. Digging through people's past to find something to cancel them over has been standard operating procedure for people like you for years now. You're only mad that your own tactics is being used again people you like....who are fucking pedo groomers, by the way.
the reddit megathread was posted, they cant escape this now those shadman drawings are beyond damning. Scumfucks

Mattmo831 wrote:honestly this is the first time im seeing this brought up. the shadman shit. YIKES. That guy is a known fucking creep. thats a whole other situation from the one i brought up and what i was aware about. Fucking weirdo.

Why did you post the thread without doing a bit of googling lol
(07-23-2024, 09:05 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
So was this stuff dug up because they're a trans woman or did people know about it some time ago when they weren't trans? Or is it fake?
Quote:From the fake grooming allegations ,

Ahhhh… fuck you. 

You fuckers are the worst.
(07-23-2024, 09:03 PM)benji wrote: Wait, are we sure this information can be known? It doesn't come from Kiwi Farms does it?
unironically, I think not. KF has been talking about this for ages and its most of it is far from new info. Someone not-KF brought it up and it has become permissible to know (conditionally, as long as pronouns are honored and you bemoan the PR damage done to the trans community in an adjacent, longer paragraph)
[Image: 22WFfqJ.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kamala-harris-announces-she-has-earned-enough-delegates-to-become-the-democratic-nominee-for-2024.934257/post-126201630

imagine living this life, consumed with thoughts of biden

what "work" will fatboy be doing exactly?