Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-02-2024, 12:07 AM)I don't swear wrote:
(08-01-2024, 07:54 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: So it’s confirmed they aren’t trans?

Well…

Been gone for months, but these PFPs are throwing me for a loop. I feel conflicted, confused...

Stahp when I saw nepnep profile pic I had to double take.
Nope. McKenzie's fighting this weekend.

2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
The duck is a PFP 

Is that like a new gender
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Gameboy Nostalgia
(08-01-2024, 08:19 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(08-01-2024, 08:18 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Seems like the internet (twitter) has been duped here then into the culture war on trans people

Yeah it looked weird at first but reading Algerias laws there is little to no chance they would let a trans represent them at the Olympics. Their laws are what trans people here should look at when screaming how bad it is here lol

Dude they are intersex. That bitch has had testosterone pumping through their veins their entire life.

Just look at its picture, you know they have to shave.

[Image: licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwbSBjIGFcSJm..._JzmzIk8qk]
(08-02-2024, 12:02 AM)FUME5 wrote: Lol, bitch had her chin up and threw two lazy jabs while dropping her left hand, of course she got sparked out.

Since you all care so much about womens combat sports you'll be watching Hart v Starling in this weekends BKFC main event yeah?

Maybe, I keep forgetting about BKFC. That shit makes my hands hurt just watching it. The only serious injury I ever got was a boxer's fracture. Every time I see one connect to someone's skull my little girl hands wince.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, FUME5, Gameboy Nostalgia
Man, nobody gives a fuck about women's sports unless they're hot. In this case, no drama in swimming or gymnastics so they have to manufacture some sort of story.

Olympics have been pretty disappointing minus the opening ceremonies. Americans and Chinese athletes obviously killing it since they have the cutting edge training and vitamins that can't be detected by the IOC yet.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, D3RANG3D
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadpool-is-government-cheese-left-in-the-sun-agent-x-is-aged-parmigiano-reggiano-from-italy-i-challenge-all-of-comic-era-to-prove-me-wrong.942696/

Wut

Translation: I liked Deadpool better as Agent X.

Done, Slayven.
Dead Pool x Wolverine is as close to good cape slop as we are going to get...

Snob

It's a quesadilla made from store bought mozzarella nothing great but serviceable.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Still tastier than anything you get from Taco Bell though.

Yup, that's Hitler  
(08-01-2024, 10:35 PM)Nintex wrote: It's called Turkey OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

What's Istanbul? It's called Constantinople.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
(08-02-2024, 12:02 AM)FUME5 wrote: Lol, bitch had her chin up and threw two lazy jabs while dropping her left hand, of course she got sparked out.

Since you all care so much about womens combat sports you'll be watching Hart v Starling in this weekends BKFC main event yeah?

If I wanted to watch women punch the shit out of each other...badly...I would just head out to Ipswich on a Friday night and sit outside the pub.
(08-01-2024, 09:16 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: all y'all crying about a high test woman busting someones face in the Olympics while the real issue is SEAFOAMGAMING still not uploading new content.  Stahp

you know what's fucking weird?

the other day I googled up an indie game for reviews of its switch version, might get it as a gift for someone who would like it

seafoam gaming was among the top results for this game

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY
(08-02-2024, 01:32 AM)Potato wrote:

If I wanted to watch women punch the shit out of each other...badly...I would just head out to Ipswich on a Friday night and sit outside the pub.

here's the TOTP you were missing

(08-02-2024, 12:10 AM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: The duck is a PFP 

Is that like a new gender

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Pro File Picture

omfg Not like this!

(08-01-2024, 08:12 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Algeria doesn’t allow people to transition their gender legally, so the passport saying Female should suggest this is a woman or something really weird is going on. 

https://www.equaldex.com/region/algeria#:~:text=Right%20to%20change%20legal%20gender%20in%20Algeria%20is%20illegal.&text=%22Acts%20that%20violate%20public%20decency,trans%20people%20on%20official%20documents.

They seem like an all around anti LGBT state, so them being trans seems extremely unlikely lol

(08-01-2024, 08:18 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Seems like the internet (twitter) has been duped here then into the culture war on trans people

Yeah it looked weird at first but reading Algerias laws there is little to no chance they would let a trans represent them at the Olympics. Their laws are what trans people here should look at when screaming how bad it is here lol
This isn't slam dunk evidence, Islamic states don't recognize "transgender" but that doesn't mean they don't list males as females when that's one of their methods for erasing gays.

There's obviously an explanation, so why are they refusing to say it and pointing to the passport?
(08-02-2024, 01:35 AM)Uncle wrote:
(08-01-2024, 09:16 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: all y'all crying about a high test woman busting someones face in the Olympics while the real issue is SEAFOAMGAMING still not uploading new content.  Stahp

you know what's fucking weird?

the other day I googled up an indie game for reviews of its switch version, might get it as a gift for someone who would like it

seafoam gaming was among the top results for this game

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY
THE GOAT
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(08-02-2024, 01:32 AM)Potato wrote:

Trash skill level.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(08-02-2024, 02:04 AM)benji wrote:
(08-01-2024, 08:12 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Algeria doesn’t allow people to transition their gender legally, so the passport saying Female should suggest this is a woman or something really weird is going on. 

https://www.equaldex.com/region/algeria#:~:text=Right%20to%20change%20legal%20gender%20in%20Algeria%20is%20illegal.&text=%22Acts%20that%20violate%20public%20decency,trans%20people%20on%20official%20documents.

They seem like an all around anti LGBT state, so them being trans seems extremely unlikely lol

This isn't slam dunk evidence, Islamic states don't recognize "transgender" but that doesn't mean they don't list males as females when that's one of their methods for erasing gays.

There's obviously an explanation, so why are they refusing to say it and pointing to the passport?

Well, no country would ever try to systematically CHEAT at an Olympics...surely!!!
Interesting that when it's needed to best their enemies that suddenly they can get DSD's right and argue that there's biological ways to tell a woman. hmm
I can't believe Joanne would be so anti-science as to be ignorant about a niche topic that's so obvious, what a hateful cunt, anyway the Cass Report is a completely and totally debunked well known Catholic plot to justify mass murder and cover up a mass murder of children so nobody should listen to anyone who thinks it's otherwise.
(08-02-2024, 02:41 AM)benji wrote: I can't believe Joanne would be so anti-science as to be ignorant about a niche topic that's so obvious, what a hateful cunt, anyway the Cass Report is a completely and totally debunked well known Catholic plot to justify mass murder and cover up a mass murder of children so nobody should listen to anyone who thinks it's otherwise.
This isn't insulting enough because the entire trans "science" thesis is based around something so obviously stupid and sexist that people outright refuse to say it.
Pro-genocide government opposes grassroots democracy, will Nepenthe, Booshka and Thordinson condemn?
(08-01-2024, 09:42 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Quote:Lotsa fuckin people in here shitting on Sony for literally no reason.

This is 100% Pete Parsons trying to save his own ass. Sony doesn't have control over Bungie yet. They are completely desperate to get in there and clean out the executive suite, but they do not have control yet.

Sony didn't do fucking anything here except rescue a bunch of people that Parsons was going to fire.

lol 

[Image: AmpQELA.jpg]

Quote:Parent
Microsoft Game Studios
(2000–2007)
Sony Interactive Entertainment
(2022–present)
Confused
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia
[Image: GT71HKfW4AA0Vli?format=jpg&name=small]
(08-01-2024, 10:34 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: More content like this pls

These may just be the greatest photos in all of human history.
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, benji
https://www.resetera.com/threads/venezuela%E2%80%99s-presidential-election-july-28th.938826/post-126559473 wrote:I just noticed how there were over 10 million votes, yet Maduro got pretty much exactly 51.2% (51.1999971% to be exact) of the vote. Not something like 51.28451398% of the vote or whatever, but pretty much exactly 51.2%. Same with the main opposition getting 41.1999989%, with the rest getting 4.60000394%. Either a truly incredible coincidence, but I'm more included to believe they of course didn't count jack shit and just gave Maduro 51.2%, gave Gonzalez 42.2% with the remainder then going to the rest.
SCIENCE!
Quote:OEA's motion to declare Venezuela's elections a fraud was rejected because there was 17 votes in favor and 11 abstentions.

Mexico, Colombia, Brasil and Bolivia were some of the countries that abstention. Thank you very much governments full of clowns.
Quote:Fuck AMLO (and Sheinbaum) and fuck LaTAM so called "left"
Quote:As a Mexican leftist, I'm so god damn disappointed, even if I already didn't expect shit.
Quote:Sorry but el peje and his party are the biggest pos ever. They wont do what's correct.

Cant expect but the worst from them.
Quote:Disappointing and gross but sadly not surprising responses from Colombia/Brazil presidents, even if Maduro were to release anything it will be obviously doctored, you don't delay acts in a democratic vote. Every international observer has already called it out, hell even the Brazilian electoral supreme court which was supposed to send observers declined to do so in protest after ridiculous comments attacking the brazilian electoral system by Maduro. Yes, he was literally doing the same thing as Bolsonaro.

They gain nothing from this besides pleasing the radicals who are so far beyond they support even freaking Putin.
Quote:the Left in Latin America tends to be shit, they are all for Russia against Ukraine too, its embarrassing.
Puroresu_kid wrote:I wouldn't go that far. I think the global south just see the hypocrisy at the play where the rule based order only seems to matter when the Global North chooses.
Quote:So they support countries that openly break them. Makes a lot of sense and is totally not embarassing and self-serving just to spite the West. Foreign policy driven by whataboutism
Serpens007, Moderator wrote:Let's not make this thread about other countries' unrelated foreign policies, unless y'all just want to make this a bunch of whataboutism vs whataboutism. Foreign policy will always be full of contradictions.

Chile's Boric for example, was calling democracy and human rigths a fundamental principle of his goverment when talking about Venezuela, JUST as he was in the first ever chilean official visit in Saudi Arabia.

Maduro won't release the actas I'm pretty sure, regardless of the OAS. His Tribunal Supremo will declare him the winner and they'll just keep going until either the protesters or the government break.
Quote:Latinamerica is part of the west
Anyway people being annoyed that the United States want to dictate what is a fraud and what isnt is valid considering what they did in Bolivia and Brazil in the last decade
Quote:Seeing hypocrisy at play does not necessitate supporting dictators like Maduro or Putin, neither of which are left wing anyways. Left wing parties have agency, and many of them (including DSA in the US!) are using that agency to cheer on authoritarianism.
Quote:This is a global fight against authoritarians and fascists.
The one guy speaking up for democracy turned out to be a transphobe. Yikes.

Still no Nepenthe, Booshka, etc. Feels bad, man
(08-01-2024, 07:16 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/canada-j-j-mccullough-has-no-idea-what-leftism-is.941892/
Quote:[Image: 1159-l.jpg]

J J McCullough (Canadian conservative content creator and public figure) seems to have no idea what a leftist is or leftism. This just came up a few days ago. He thinks monarchism is a movement of the left! Like he knows no history, such as left-wing being called left cause they opposed the royals and sat left of the presiding member's chair in parliament during the French Revolution. He thinks Trudeau is a leftist!!!
(08-01-2024, 07:59 AM)benji wrote:
Messofanego wrote:Steve Boots' commentary on J J McCullough being schooled online:
I looked up who this is because he acts like I should know:
[Image: AjtaEFl.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/canada-j-j-mccullough-has-no-idea-what-leftism-is.941892/post-126587559 wrote:Look, I love to dunk on McCullough as much as the next guy but the content creator you posted also doesn't seem to know that much about left wing political history.

He literally starts his video by saying left-wing Canadian nationalists are not a thing. Which is absolutely incorrect:

A former left wing nationalist faction of the NDP:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Waffle

Nationalist policies that Trudeau Sr. implemented:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Investment_Review_Agency
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Energy_Program

A current Quebecois party:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Québec_solidaire&diffonly=true

Left wing nationalism has been an important ideological question in Canada for a long time. As it has all over the globe. To completely dismiss it as "not a thing" is ridiculous.
This guy just earned himself a dossier. ufup
AMLO knows everything about electoral fraud and getting “screwed” by corrupt governments. Awesome 

That’s why there is no fraud in Venezuela, because he totally could smell it if there was one. Awesome
(08-01-2024, 04:43 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/paris-2024-summer-olympics-paralympics-ot-let-the-games-begin.921354/page-92#post-126589629

Puroresu_kid
Banned

User banned (permanent): transphobic rhetoric, prior ban for misogynistic and sexist rhetoric

Who didn't see that one coming

Permanent, huh?  He's been permanently banned before.  He's gonna get down on his knees and lick the admins and mods boots to come back again.
(08-01-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Like seriously, is BDumbs fucking Nepenthe or someone from the TransMafia? He always chooses the option that will make his forum worse and then whines about being miserable.

From what Kiwifarms posted screenshots of B-Dumbs GAF posts it was pedo, racist and transphobic.  NepNep and TransMafia got B-Dumbs by the balls  lol