Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-25-2024, 01:45 AM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/kat-blaque-jk-rowling-is-just-a-misogynist.963096/

There isn’t a JK Rowling containment thread already, fat ass?

There's already a JK thread.  Hmph

B-dubs would close this if it weren't a mod making it.
Bruh, I was only gone for a few hours. How are there 3 more pages?!! Not like this!
Everyone should like BIONIC's post for making them suffer.  wag
(08-24-2024, 07:51 PM)Jansen wrote: I love black lesbians tho...

[Image: 61351627.jpg]

Only 6 likes? Y'all are fukken racist!!
I ran bananas post through my proprietary patented neural examples posts algorithm to compare who it is from era infiltrating the forum.

click here for more details
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-if-black-people-could-charge-licensing-fees-the-chappelle-show-would-become-reality-we-dont-even-have-c-walking-anymore.962985/page-2#post-127658124

Nepenthe wrote:
Everybody Lies wrote:Once you share something you create with the world, it is no longer yours. It belongs to the world.
Try to make money off of Mickey Mouse.
[Image: giphy.gif]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30743549/

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt30766582/

But that's none of my business...
(08-24-2024, 11:30 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/f-d-signifier-the-online-left-is-cooked-unc-talks-about-leftist-in-fighting-over-kamala-on-tiktok-and-why-so-many-leftists-talk-like-aaron-sorkin.962025/page-3#post-127653504
Nepenthe wrote:Leftists have to exist within capitalism too. Can't educate, entertain, or organize if you're starving. Audiences certainly won't pick up the tab in place of the sponsor.
Remember, Nepenthe advocates a replacement for capitalism in which everyone would starve because it's based on a supply of manna carrots from heaven.

Also love how she's been posting nonsensical screeds in this thread as always but apparently can't ever take the time to educate because she's apparently starving. Especially when the market for "leftist education" is a huge capitalist one where all kinds of people get rich for vaguely complaining about reality.
Nepnep's whiter than Wayne Brady.
Spoiler:  (click to show)

Nepnep.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
God damn those Walgreens reviews are solid gold.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/men-drivers-what-is-wrong-with-yall-vent-thread.962463/page-9

Fiction wrote:A woman anticipating men getting super upset about a comment nit directed specifically at them persinally isn't a conspiracy it's why we choose the bear.

I want you to choose the bear. In fact, go for a long hike tomorrow.

They love that "punching up" argument because that's what they view as egalitarianism and equality: It's ok to punch the person at the top because they're responsible for all the sins by association. It's not enough to bring others up to the same level, they relish in the idea of pitchforks and torches too much.

Also, I'm starting to think Nep's immense hostility to white people is some sort of projection because she's really into white guys but they never gave her the time of day because she smells bad or would start talking about Lenin.
Nepenthe's actually a perfect example of why "leftist education" achieves no systemic change. (Even though actual leftist education has, just look at the size of the modern state and the amount of cops.) She's never bothered to do any actual learning about subjects, she's probably far too stupid to do this but she's definitely not interested. She's never bothered to actually do any "leftist" learning, again likely stupidity plays a role here but mostly she takes it on faith that she understands completely. She has grasped some vague theories and a shitload of buzzwords from morons, all of which she believes confirms that everything she dislikes is part of a malicious and powerful evil plot against her personally. And thus, the answer is the complete destruction of society and human history so the "natural" state in which Nepenthe is the greatest person on Earth and has to do nothing to enjoy a furry utopia comes about.

At no point, ever (apparently about much of anything), has she stopped to ask "well, how does this work?" She literally believes in voluntarism, the will to power. The more complex something is the more she believes it's superficially simple and you just have to have greater will to destroy it and rebuild it in your own image. She proclaims the complexity of her beliefs only to suppress criticism of its incoherence, ignorance, incompleteness and contradictory nature but in reality she views complex issues as stark simplistic concepts that only need slogans used against them. In her mind it's purely weakness that refuses to sweep away all social structures and institutions at the drop of a hat on the idea that something better (details TBD) can be forced into being by the pure will of one's self. To avoid the "complexity" of her actual personal reality she has complete control over she refocuses her existence on the cosmic importance of her place in an existential struggle with Satan and seeks to convince you that her fervent belief in utter nonsense is a sacrifice for all. To quote a philosophical masterpiece: "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to." (Also: "You're going to go to war?" "That son of a bitch brought the war to us. Jesus, Alfred.")

The irony, of course, that her actual reason for being is to not do anything. She wants to be rewarded simply for existing. So the burden must always be shifted to others: capitalism, "leftists"/liberals on "video game" forums, posters on video game forums, other staff members, etc. It's their duty to achieve her will. And all she knows to achieve this is hectoring and chastising and whining. Yet somehow it never works. Clearly the problem is other people need to educate themselves more.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/men-drivers-what-is-wrong-with-yall-vent-thread.962463/page-9#post-127661676

Thread getting spicy with people citing the forum rules against generalizations. It's almost as if that shit is completely arbitrary which is why Nep and Hecht can't even update it
(08-25-2024, 01:56 AM)Rendle wrote: Was it the Korean Maxim video? Yeah resetera hates being confronted with Asian body positivity because it highlights their real issue: sour grapes.
Yup, it was that one.

I suspect whichever mod/admin scrubbed it super fast like that was just extremely triggered and salty. Like "No, beautiful korean woman who BTFOs our stupid agendas, you can't exist! Stop existing right now! maf "

Hey, if any "why women criticize" posters are lurking here, explain..... what's so threatening about this video? C'mon, why not discuss it? What's the matter, scared of real beautiful women? Scared of attractive women shattering your delusions? Because there's a lot more where that came from, you sick little gremlins  lol
(08-25-2024, 04:07 AM)benji wrote: Nepenthe's actually a perfect example of why "leftist education" achieves no systemic change. (Even though actual leftist education has, just look at the size of the modern state and the amount of cops.) She's never bothered to do any actual learning about subjects, she's probably far too stupid to do this but she's definitely not interested. She's never bothered to actually do any "leftist" learning, again likely stupidity plays a role here but mostly she takes it on faith that she understands completely. She has grasped some vague theories and a shitload of buzzwords from morons, all of which she believes confirms that everything she dislikes is part of a malicious and powerful evil plot against her personally. And thus, the answer is the complete destruction of society and human history so the "natural" state in which Nepenthe is the greatest person on Earth and has to do nothing to enjoy a furry utopia comes about.

At no point, ever (apparently about much of anything), has she stopped to ask "well, how does this work?" She literally believes in voluntarism, the will to power. The more complex something is the more she believes it's superficially simple and you just have to have greater will to destroy it and rebuild it in your own image. She proclaims the complexity of her beliefs only to suppress criticism of its incoherence, ignorance, incompleteness and contradictory nature but in reality she views complex issues as stark simplistic concepts that only need slogans used against them. In her mind it's purely weakness that refuses to sweep away all social structures and institutions at the drop of a hat on the idea that something better (details TBD) can be forced into being by the pure will of one's self. To avoid the "complexity" of her actual personal reality she has complete control over she refocuses her existence on the cosmic importance of her place in an existential struggle with Satan and seeks to convince you that her fervent belief in utter nonsense is a sacrifice for all. To quote a philosophical masterpiece: "I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to." (Also: "You're going to go to war?" "That son of a bitch brought the war to us. Jesus, Alfred.")

The irony, of course, that her actual reason for being is to not do anything. She wants to be rewarded simply for existing. So the burden must always be shifted to others: capitalism, "leftists"/liberals on "video game" forums, posters on video game forums, other staff members, etc. It's their duty to achieve her will. And all she knows to achieve this is hectoring and chastising and whining. Yet somehow it never works. Clearly the problem is other people need to educate themselves more.

The irony is that capitalism is the only economic system that allows for the existence of social parasites like Nep that have the free time to bitch about their rights to have sex with people in fur suits instead of working. In every other system you'd be out in the field for 14 hours a day, including communism.
Excuse me. Those Korean women have enhanced their looks unnaturally with the rampant and problematic usage of plastic surgery in South Korea. Due to the almost impossible beauty standards of capitalistic Asian countries (Looking at you China and South Korea), most women there are made to feel ugly if they aren't pale white or "pretty" by western standards. South Korean idol culture is unhealthy, you only need to look at their training programs for their trainees, you know, CHILDREN, to see it's harmful and problematic.

There is nothing natural or "real" about those women.  Social Justice Warrior 2
(08-25-2024, 04:40 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Excuse me. Those Korean women have enhanced their looks unnaturally with the rampant and problematic usage of plastic surgery in South Korea. Due to the almost impossible beauty standards of capitalistic Asian countries (Looking at you China and South Korea), most women there are made to feel ugly if they aren't pale white or "pretty" by western standards. South Korean idol culture is unhealthy, you only need to look at their training programs for their trainees, you know, CHILDREN, to see it's harmful and problematic.
You just know that's exactly what those femcels are truly thinking deep down inside. Hell, some of them do start speaking like that, but once the mods start banning people for "racism against asians", they immediately shut up.

Now I get it. That's why they vaporized the post/video in question. The moderators didn't want their jealous little groupies to start talking shit about East Asian beauty standards and plastic surgery, because they knew somebody would've said something that would've sounded like liberal white armchair imperialists trying to "fix" other cultures.
Does anyone like caipirinhas?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
(08-24-2024, 02:07 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: 2 sentences would suffice

Your mouth. Deez nuts.
(08-25-2024, 04:40 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Excuse me. Those Korean women have enhanced their looks unnaturally with the rampant and problematic usage of plastic surgery in South Korea. Due to the almost impossible beauty standards of capitalistic Asian countries (Looking at you China and South Korea), most women there are made to feel ugly if they aren't pale white or "pretty" by western standards. South Korean idol culture is unhealthy, you only need to look at their training programs for their trainees, you know, CHILDREN, to see it's harmful and problematic.

Thank you, everyone knows the actor of Hxrstory, the lumpenproletariat, is ugly and beauty standards are a capitalist, colonialist and white supremacist plot to redirect surplus value to the monopoly class that can afford not to starve. This is especially why fascists like Joanne oppose free gender affirming care with no gatekeeping. 🙏
Seriously though, it's honestly disturbing how woke idiots don't realize their disturbing double standards. 

If a korean woman that had a little bit of plastic surgery done isn't "truly beautiful", than just how valid are trans women with their surgery?

At least a korean woman who ends up looking good from plastic surgery job is still going to be seen as a beautiful woman by most of the population. The same cannot be said for a trans woman.
Benji, please ban Himuro's current account
(08-25-2024, 05:51 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Seriously though, it's honestly disturbing how woke idiots don't realize their disturbing double standards. 

If a korean woman that had a little bit of plastic surgery done isn't "truly beautiful", than just how valid are trans women with their surgery?

At least a korean woman who ends up looking good from plastic surgery job is still going to be seen as a beautiful woman by most of the population. The same cannot be said for a trans woman.

welcome back marrec
(08-25-2024, 05:58 AM)Cauliflower Of Love wrote: welcome back marrec
Context?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
(08-24-2024, 02:07 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Typical autistic retard behavior, write 5 paragraphs when 2 sentences would suffice

I mean, we all sit around here laughing at retards doing retarded things on an irrelevant retarded forum. If the label fits, we all wear it.
(08-25-2024, 05:57 AM)Jansen wrote: Benji, please ban Himuro's current account
Himu just got engaged, so he presumably would have mentioned it. Also, he's excited about Kamala bringing back patriotism and positivity so we can all finally move on from all the terror MAGA has brought us.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(08-24-2024, 02:37 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/doj-sues-software-firm-realpage-for-allegedly-helping-landlords-collude-to-keep-rents-high.962373/post-127636722
Quote:Booshka
Got me playing Red Sun in the Sky to set the tone while I read this thread.

These executives and landlords deserve nothing but the worst.
Chinacry

Bougie's probably listening to it from inside his Mercedes while he counts his money in his offshore bank accounts. 

Rich people cosplaying as Communists on Reee is the funniest shit. 

How much you want to bet Booska's a landlord too

His parents definitely are. It's what funds his communist larp.
(08-24-2024, 04:20 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/concord-debuts-on-steam-with-600-player-ccu.962340/page-31#post-127642272
ghostcrew, Ree admin
Quote:I could see it reasonably hitting PS+ Extra when Season One lands in October, when the real money store opens. Can soften the blow to people who bought it by giving them free currency for the store or something.

There's no real point in trying to force F2P before then because (I think?) there's nothing for free players to actually spend any money on until the cosmetics store opens in Oct.

El_Dabrah
Quote:They made a hell of a game here. It may not be what the market wanted. But as a product, this thing is polished as hell and plays great. I hope all turns out well for the team no matter how things play out.

I had no problem finding matches this morning, when people are usually doing chores or tending their farms. So I want to believe there is a silent group of tens of thousands that will keep this game alive for years to come.
31 pages of Ree SonyPonies being like this 
[Image: FEQDPH9VkAMbd_o.png]

@D3RANG3D emote please
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
[Image: tW757fw.png]

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Bonus content a PS5 with games! omg
(08-25-2024, 06:47 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: [Image: tW757fw.png]

BASED

Edit: top page eden

[Image: eden-golan-eden.gif]
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Nintex, D3RANG3D