Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
[Image: oYRSupT.png]

I forgot to post this on Sunday.  lol

A beautiful react image.
I think the best way to save Concord is to add in a bunch of The Order 1866 skins as free DLC
(08-27-2024, 09:16 AM)who is ted danson? wrote: I think the best way to save Concord is to add in a bunch of The Order 1866 skins as free DLC

Ready at Dawn was recently shut down, did anybody even notice? Came as a bit as a surprise, as they developed three pretty good games under Oculus Studios.
(08-27-2024, 08:21 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Nep's not brave enough to speak up after B-dubs leashed her.  Gloomy

That shitty Liam Neeson impersonator goes too far. Activate The Bire shield. We must protect Nep at all costs.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia
Nep is our black national treasure.  Hmph
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
I've seen some stupid shit on there in my time but the 'smuggle drugs on planes I do it all the time' thread is a top 5
"How Easy is it to Sneak Weed Products onto a Plane?"

Ask Brittney Griner.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-2024-and-yes-its-still-a-trans-genocide-an-faq-and-what-you-can-do-about-it-today-and-beyond.811257/post-127755522
Quote:Melody Shreds
Today at 3:15 AM
Its getting harder and harder to justify to myself to keep living in this awful fucking world...
Malds is back!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/americans-when-did-you-learn-about-civics-in-k-12-education.964398/
Quote:entremet
One of the things that drives me up the wall in political discussion is the lack of understanding of how the branches of government work or what federalism even is.

ERA is not my only online home--unfortunately lol. So I find myself discussing politics in other areas of the internet. The amount of people that think the President is some God king that can will laws into existence is baffling. And just 1 in 3 of natural born citizens can pass a citizenship exam. https://citizensandscholars.org/res...1-in-3-americans-would-pass-citizenship-test/

Recently, I've been perplexed at what folks think the VP does. Folks blaming Kamala for things that she has no Constitutional authority to do.

What's crazy is that the same folks that think The Constitution is infallible and that it should be followed to the letter, like some holy text, have never read it! I guess you see that in religious fundamentalism too funnily enough, cherry picked texts without full context.

I'm not going to blame individuals. It's definitely a systemic educational flaw here. From what I've seen Civics tends to be taught in HS mostly and in the later grades. Many times it is an elective too. But, as most Americans know, we check out in the later grades of HS. This seems very bad since voting and a representative democracy needs and informed population for it to work. At the same, there seems to be worldwide clamoring for autocratic nonsense, which is a more complex topic honestly.

To answer my own question, I took dedicated Civics in the 10th grade.

Also, I do have to give props to Schoolhouse Rocks.

Once again ChatBot asking the important questions.
(08-27-2024, 12:41 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-2024-and-yes-its-still-a-trans-genocide-an-faq-and-what-you-can-do-about-it-today-and-beyond.811257/post-127755522
Its getting harder and harder to justify to myself to keep living in this awful fucking world...
Malds is back!

I bet his game sells more than Concord. Can't wait!
(08-27-2024, 12:41 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-2024-and-yes-its-still-a-trans-genocide-an-faq-and-what-you-can-do-about-it-today-and-beyond.811257/post-127755522
Malds is back!

Jesus, how much does he need now?

He needs to stand on the side of the road with a “Give me money or I will kill myself” sign. Probably would make more money in an hour of doing that, while also panhandling online.
(08-27-2024, 08:47 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: [Image: oYRSupT.png]

I forgot to post this on Sunday.  lol

A beautiful react image.

Is there a scientific name for "soy face" and similar looks?

Its like Duck face for mid white men somewhere on the spectrum.
For example, seeing as many Reejects browse this forum, let me use my favorite picture.

[Image: A4pvSKg.jpeg]

Notice how the subject is looking directly at the camera, lips pursed, but not with too much effort to appear forced. This is a proper photograph of ones face that can be, lets used, used as an avatar on a forum.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
Starting to feel a little bit bad for Melody Shreds. I know I probably shouldn't, but the suicide baiting isn't always something to be taken too lightly.

Still though, I look down upon a filthy lolicon who's trying to fit in with a bunch of moral purist snakes.

(08-27-2024, 06:11 AM)FUME5 wrote: This banana blast guy does not fit the vibe at all.
Sorry, but there's only so much I'm willing to do. I can make a few adjustments here or there, but I don't think I need to try to "fit in" with a group of people and website culture that I'm still very, very unfamiliar with.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
You're an absolute retard if you feel sorry for that worthless grifter. 

Do a flip, Melody.
Don’t worry we’ll use this as an opportunity to make you a “project”, just like Nep has done with ResetEra.
Stfu and stop explaining yourself. Just have fun with the retards. Not a difficult concept
Let's post shame...

Quote:BananaBlast's Forum Info
Total Posts: 103 (22.35 posts per day | 0.14 percent of total posts)
Total Likes Received: 581 (126.05 per day | 0.15 percent of total 385994)
Total Likes Given: 243 (52.72 per day | 0.06 percent of total 385995)

Quote:FUME5's Forum Info
Total Posts: 43 (0.09 posts per day | 0.06 percent of total posts)
Total Likes Received: 215 (0.47 per day | 0.06 percent of total 385994)
Total Likes Given: 220 (0.48 per day | 0.06 percent of total 385995)

Thinking

Quote:killamajig's Forum Info
Total Posts: 978 (2.15 posts per day | 1.33 percent of total posts)
Total Likes Received: 5,801 (12.73 per day | 1.5 percent of total 385997)
Total Likes Given: 3,134 (6.88 per day | 0.81 percent of total 385998)

I say BananaDick can keep spaz posting. But as we know, someone with more likes can overrule me.
Malds is back!

Just haven't been able to find a robot to have sex with I suppose.
Who’s dick do I have to suck to get more likes?
(08-27-2024, 02:04 PM)Steven Snell wrote:
Malds is back!

Just haven't been able to find a robot to have sex with I suppose.

Almost has enough to get the Rocky IV robot(the first ever transbot).
(08-27-2024, 01:51 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: You're an absolute retard if you feel sorry for that worthless grifter. 

Do a flip, Melody.
To be fair, I don't really know much about Melody. I don't know if this is part of a grift or not. Either way, the person seems to be mentally suffering and I'm not usually the type to kick a person when they're down (in most instances.)

(08-27-2024, 01:54 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Stfu and stop explaining yourself. Just have fun with the retards. Not a difficult concept
You seem buttmad over my posts.
Melody is still waiting on her hot lesbian robot girlfriend to show up. Morale isn't going to improve till it does.
Melody is an extremely disingenuous person, and isn’t honest whatsoever about his actual situation. Posting very contradictive remarks here, and there all the time.
Melody is a true replica Chris Chan, with all the contradictions that entails. Beware of pity.  Outfoxxed
(08-27-2024, 02:19 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
(08-27-2024, 01:51 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: You're an absolute retard if you feel sorry for that worthless grifter. 

Do a flip, Melody.
To be fair, I don't really know much about Melody. I don't know if this is part of a grift or not. Either way, the person seems to be mentally suffering and I'm not usually the type to kick a person when they're down (in most instances.)

(08-27-2024, 01:54 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Stfu and stop explaining yourself. Just have fun with the retards. Not a difficult concept

You're annoying, but in a very mild way. Post away. U quoting me making fun of you, is funny tho. Again, stop being defensive n have fun
Complete history of Norway

780  Vikings invade British Isles
1994 Varg Vikernes convicted of burning down stave church
2024 Dustborn is released
2030 Bottom surgery required for all AMABs

let me know if I missed anything
It's okay guys...nothing here matches the raw energy of how much ResetEra hates itself. Especially when they can directly "engage" with the reviewer.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/visions-of-mana-review-thread.964419/page-3#post-127766649

Quote:Yes, I'm aware; I read the full review. Punctuating it with how much you love the series doesn't make their conclusion less aggressive or insultingly cynical. That sort of incendiary line is only there for clicks, to be used as a blurb precisely how it was.

Imran can come in here and tell me to fuck off however much he likes, but he knew what he was doing and got reactions accordingly. I didn't insult him.
Quote:Calling it edgy clickbait is supposed to be...not insulting?

I expressed my opinion of the game: there are virtues, but overall I was not happy with it, and my recommendation to people is that your time is worth more than trying to mine those virtues out. I'm surprised I'm an outlier, but being an outlier doesn't make me a liar.

And I'm glad you're giving me permission to tell you to fuck off, because genuinely fuck off for the edgy clickbait comment. How does this board simultaneously have a thread about how reviewers shouldn't be cowed by negative personal reactions to game reviews while simultaneously engaging with reviews like children?
(08-27-2024, 02:19 PM)BananaBlast wrote:

Do a flip, Melody.

Coming from the last person to land here before you, you're not doing a great job at ingratiating yourself to the people here.

Not that you have to, but it's worth being said.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(08-27-2024, 04:10 PM)TacoWallace wrote: It's okay guys...nothing here matches the raw energy of how much ResetEra hates itself. Especially when they can directly "engage" with the reviewer.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/visions-of-mana-review-thread.964419/page-3#post-127766649

Quote:Yes, I'm aware; I read the full review. Punctuating it with how much you love the series doesn't make their conclusion less aggressive or insultingly cynical. That sort of incendiary line is only there for clicks, to be used as a blurb precisely how it was.

Imran can come in here and tell me to fuck off however much he likes, but he knew what he was doing and got reactions accordingly. I didn't insult him.
Quote:Calling it edgy clickbait is supposed to be...not insulting?

I expressed my opinion of the game: there are virtues, but overall I was not happy with it, and my recommendation to people is that your time is worth more than trying to mine those virtues out. I'm surprised I'm an outlier, but being an outlier doesn't make me a liar.

And I'm glad you're giving me permission to tell you to fuck off, because genuinely fuck off for the edgy clickbait comment. How does this board simultaneously have a thread about how reviewers shouldn't be cowed by negative personal reactions to game reviews while simultaneously engaging with reviews like children?
I think the best thing about this is how much they just have no sense of context or history. That's painfully obvious when they talk about politics or science or...anything real. But it applies to games too.

When is the last time a GREAT mana game came out? Is it worth anyone's time to get assmad about a series with an absolute ceiling of 7/10 for the past 2 decades getting a random 5 here and there? 

Spoiler:  (click to show)
I say this as someone who is a massive fan of Legend of Mana lol  The series is mid as hell.