Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(08-27-2024, 02:19 PM)BananaBlast wrote: To be fair, I don't really know much about Melody. I don't know if this is part of a grift or not. Either way, the person seems to be mentally suffering and I'm not usually the type to kick a person when they're down (in most instances.)

BananaMan: "I'm not gonna be mean to widdle Mewody Shweds because Mewody seems to be suffewwing"  Stahp

Melody Shreds, sitting on his fat ass, begging for donations, dreaming of being a cum-guzzling, barebacking hooker, and building Gundam models (that cost hundreds of dollars) all day:  Success

[Image: 7ALdXXe.png]
(08-27-2024, 04:09 PM)Straight Edge wrote: Complete history of Norway

780  Vikings invade British Isles
1994 Varg Vikernes convicted of burning down stave church
2024 Dustborn is released
2030 Bottom surgery required for all AMABs

let me know if I missed anything

1996 Varg is radicalised in prison by mysterious rat faced woman
(08-27-2024, 04:23 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: When is the last time a GREAT mana game came out? 

sword of mana on gba was pretty good but it was mostly good because it was a remake of final fantasy adventure gb

(08-27-2024, 04:10 PM)TacoWallace wrote: It's okay guys...nothing here matches the raw energy of how much ResetEra hates itself. Especially when they can directly "engage" with the reviewer.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/visions-of-mana-review-thread.964419/page-3#post-127766649

Quote:Yes, I'm aware; I read the full review. Punctuating it with how much you love the series doesn't make their conclusion less aggressive or insultingly cynical. That sort of incendiary line is only there for clicks, to be used as a blurb precisely how it was.

Imran can come in here and tell me to fuck off however much he likes, but he knew what he was doing and got reactions accordingly. I didn't insult him.
Quote:Calling it edgy clickbait is supposed to be...not insulting?

I expressed my opinion of the game: there are virtues, but overall I was not happy with it, and my recommendation to people is that your time is worth more than trying to mine those virtues out. I'm surprised I'm an outlier, but being an outlier doesn't make me a liar.

And I'm glad you're giving me permission to tell you to fuck off, because genuinely fuck off for the edgy clickbait comment. How does this board simultaneously have a thread about how reviewers shouldn't be cowed by negative personal reactions to game reviews while simultaneously engaging with reviews like children?

A reviewer upset over the review of his review

[Image: vYVbWzE.png]
(08-27-2024, 04:32 PM)Venice wrote:
(08-27-2024, 02:19 PM)BananaBlast wrote: To be fair, I don't really know much about Melody. I don't know if this is part of a grift or not. Either way, the person seems to be mentally suffering and I'm not usually the type to kick a person when they're down (in most instances.)

BananaMan: "I'm not gonna be mean to widdle Mewody Shweds because Mewody seems to be suffewwing"  Stahp

Melody Shreds, sitting on his fat ass, begging for donations, dreaming of being a cum-guzzling, barebacking hooker, and building Gundam models (that cost hundreds of dollars) all day:  Success

[Image: 7ALdXXe.png]

Her: Hecking valid passing trans cutie just trying to survive in this late stage capitalism hellscape.

You: Bore altright Incel desperately in need of intensive therapy from Messofanego.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-relationship-is-over-and-probably-my-life.964983/

Another day, another I wanna die thread
(08-27-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-relationship-is-over-and-probably-my-life.964983/

Another day,.another I wanna.die.thread

Time to update the sign...
(08-27-2024, 04:54 PM)Jansen wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-relationship-is-over-and-probably-my-life.964983/

And a speedy reply from a mod that doesn't know the rules for suicide ideation on the forum (which should be thread-locked and the suicide banner displaying on their forum view), and not 'you are valid' posts.
(08-27-2024, 04:49 PM)Uncle wrote:
(08-27-2024, 04:23 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: When is the last time a GREAT mana game came out? 

sword of mana on gba was pretty good but it was mostly good because it was a remake of final fantasy adventure gb

The trials of mana remake was pretty good as long as you used the JP voices. Visions of mana looks like it builds on that remake a lot, but maybe the stuff they added make it more clunky... I'm still gonna get it.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
I wish malds the best, but the suffering is self inflicted like the vast majority of these fucktards. He at least has the privilege of a roof over his head, food, internet, not having to sell his toys etc etc.

I assume he could go back to being a convenience store jockey, or sweep floor at McDonald's, or watever. So it's hard to feel pity. Dude is in his mid 30s
You know, I think if it came down to it I'd probably struggle to put together a gundam that expensive  Am I out of touch?
Is there any forum out there with more "my bitch wife is cheating on me" posts than era? It seems like it's every week. And it's always the wives/gfs whoring around, I haven't seen the reverse.
(08-27-2024, 05:07 PM)EaldNarche wrote: Is there any forum out there with more "my bitch wife is cheating on me" posts than era? It seems like it's every week. And it's always the wives/gfs whoring around, I haven't seen the reverse.

There would have to be women on the forum in the first place for the 'my twat of a husband just cheated on me' posts.
(08-27-2024, 05:03 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: I wish malds the best, but the suffering is self inflicted like the vast majority of these fucktards. He at least has the privilege of a roof over his head, food, internet, not having to sell his toys etc etc.

I assume he could go back to being a convenience store jockey, or sweep floor at McDonald's, or watever. So it's hard to feel pity. Dude is in his mid 30s

what I wish for all of these people is to wake up one day and say "god what am I doing, I'm not benefiting from the various paths I've chosen," take a shower, grow out a beard, stop begging, get a job, use money from job to buy vidya and models, have pleasant day

Why is it that every time with these threads, the person in question is suffering some debilitating ailment.

Chest pains, broken leg, parvo, distemper, whatever.

They tell their story, but drop in the middle some random diagnosis of some disease I’m pretty sure was eradicated in the Middle Ages as t0 why they can’t be expected to handle the situation like an adult.

Holeup
(08-27-2024, 05:03 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: I wish malds the best, but the suffering is self inflicted like the vast majority of these fucktards. He at least has the privilege of a roof over his head, food, internet, not having to sell his toys etc etc.

Yeah 100% agree with this. I wish them the best but they choose to live their life this way. They have no idea how fucking privileged they all are to almost always not live in actual 3rd world countries where things are way way way worse.
Quote:B-Dubs
I've been there with this kind of breakup. In college I found out, through a mutual friend uploading photos to facebook, that my then gf had hooked up with her ex at a party I couldn't go to because of work. It's the sort of betrayal that's hard to deal with and it's hard to learn to trust again, but you eventually do. Some people just decide to do that kind of shit for whatever reason, it doesn't mean you did something wrong. The fact you feel so disappointed in yourself and blame yourself tells me that you really did care and really did try your best. Her doing this shit ain't on you, it's on her. When you're able to get a little distance you will see that more clearly, but right now you're in the thick of it and that's not a fun place to be. Trust me on that one. Now is the time to call a friend and hang out, to let someone be there for you and help you through it.
edit: beaten by killa
Not a lot of voter enthousiasm among the sick puppies on ResetEra. 
Don't worry fellas we'll Make America Healthy Again Trumps
I like how everybody on Ree keep saying it gets better. Bitch, look at everybody in that place it don't get better. Everybody on there complains about how terrible life is.
(08-27-2024, 05:25 PM)Nintex wrote: Not a lot of voter enthousiasm among the sick puppies on ResetEra. 
Don't worry fellas we'll Make America Healthy Again Trumps

Hamas-era is always raining on the parade.  Gloomy
(08-27-2024, 05:20 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote:

Why is it that every time with these threads, the person in question is suffering some debilitating ailment.

Chest pains, broken leg, parvo, distemper, whatever.

They tell their story, but drop in the middle some random diagnosis of some disease I’m pretty sure was eradicated in the Middle Ages as t0 why they can’t be expected to handle the situation like an adult.

Holeup

Eh as someone who has a lot of anxiety and frequent panic attacks I can sympathize. Only drug that worked for me was benzos but doctor's hardly prescribe it anymore at least where I live. I was also having shitloads of chest pains that every doctor dismissed as anxiety related so I got a referral to see a cardiologist and it turns out i have too much pressure in the right side of my heart.

Dude should definitely have his vitamin B12 checked. My anxiety kept getting worse until I had a blood test that showed I was critically low. Now that I've started getting shots and taking supplements things are starting to improve.
Wow I'm not sure I've ever made a care post here beforelol
We need to lift each other up Boritos, and always remember we ridicule Rees because of their behavior, not for characteristics and things they can't change.  We're not a hate site, after all.  Messofanego bought his wife.
Self-hate + projection of said self- hate. Plus fantasies of a utopia that will never, ever exist. Plus living in an age of such peace overall. That is the reality. We all know it.

We are all (on sites like ree, here, twitter, wherever) likely to have relatively boring, safe lives one way or the other, and then die one day.

The least privileged of us privileged (tards on ree) just can't stand this reality. As such, ree exists.

It is funny.
Tremendously disappointed that Messo didn't post in the passport bros thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-38#post-127781304

T88heon wrote:Believe it or not, I have been trying to join the forum since the Biden/Trump debate. I thought the waiting period was long. It turns out the site thought I was spam. That aside…

What a crazy ride it has been since that debate.

I want to add two points that I believe are overlooked. The first, Dems really hold the two candidates to very different standards. Trump says or does as he pleases and for the most part you guys let it slide. Harris on the other hand tells a protester she's speaking and some are quick to criticise. Same with the word "Lethal."

Secondly, I believe Trump's inability to land an affective attack on Harris is because he has no conviction in the politically correct attacks. I believe he wants to dive deep into her ethnicity. For Trump, it's a disqualifying factor.
Kind of reminds me of someone. Teehee
(08-27-2024, 05:07 PM)EaldNarche wrote: Is there any forum out there with more "my bitch wife is cheating on me" posts than era? It seems like it's every week. And it's always the wives/gfs whoring around, I haven't seen the reverse.

Easily explained by bad luck and systemic issues
(08-27-2024, 05:41 PM)Propagandhim wrote: We need to lift each other up Boritos, and always remember we ridicule Rees because of their behavior, not for characteristics and things they can't change.  We're not a hate site, after all.  Messofanego bought his wife.

what if u r born trans, but the act of transitioning and taking mind-altering hormones and making demands of how others treat u is an active choice u don't have 2 make

what if u r born with a chemical imbalance that makes u want 2 eat more than every1 else, but the act of overeating and getting fat is an active choice u don't have 2 make
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dnc-2024-ot-we-love-life-and-love-ourselves-we-can-govern.957351/page-34#post-127402164

Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): justifying warcrimes
peppermints wrote:
brain_ wrote:He said the protesters out there have a point, too many deaths of innocent people. But he also said on both sides which isn't surprising.
Where's the lie there? It's a war. Inevitably there are going to be deaths unwarranted on both sides.