Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Oh no, people love dunking on flops, how awful /s

I am willing to bet if Concord didn't have the Sony logo anywhere near it, they won't be boo-hooing so much about it.
(08-27-2024, 10:39 PM)Steven Snell wrote: So why is that asshole Crossing Eden defending Concord? Is it his new love?
PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products

I've been waiting for an opportunity to use this one. Cheers.
(08-27-2024, 11:06 PM)BananaBlast wrote: So I guess I'm missing some major context? I'm assuming Melody begs a lot for money but spends it on junk?

I still don't want them to end up off'ing themselves, but yeah it's probably lame suicide baiting. Which is scummy.
My man, guy has a giant shelf full of these Gundamns and begs every day for money for food. Then admits he spends the money on buying Persona or whatever the fuck. All while living with his parents. lol
(08-27-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote: My man, guy has a giant shelf full of these Gundamns and begs every day for money for food. Then admits he spends the money on buying Persona or whatever the fuck. All while living with his parents. lol
I see, thanks. Perhaps I should've researched them more.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-the-point-of-a-password-manager-if-it-can-be-breached.965052/
Quote:What is the point of a password manager if it can be breached?
Quote:So, here I am trying to enjoy my little vacation only to find out that my BitWarden password manager was likely breached. You know that thing that contains all my passwords and CC info. So naturally I got to spend a whole two days swatting down attempts to login to various different accounts and ending up having to disable all my bank cards. 😡🤬🤬

Now, before I switched to using a password manager I was always hesitant exactly because of this. While it sucks having to remember passwords for everything, one breach doesn't necessarily mean they will breach everything; even if you use the same password for everything since not everything is in one place!

The only thing that has me kicking myself was not having 2FA on my BitWarden. Though what's funny is my Steam account was breached and it has Steam Guard and all that shit, and yet somehow they got into my Steam and bypassed all of that. So, not sure how that fucking happened. And Steam can't give me a straight answer.
Derp
(08-27-2024, 10:53 PM)DavidCroquet wrote: The irony here is that there is a very real likelihood the design WAS made by a woman.

Of course there is. These idiots can't understand that women might want to design something or play as a character who wears something they might not necessarily be confident enough to wear in real life. 

Video games, the ultimate escapism media, MUST ADHERE TO MY PERSONAL STANDARDS OF MORALITY!!!!!!!!!!
(08-27-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote:
(08-27-2024, 11:06 PM)BananaBlast wrote: So I guess I'm missing some major context? I'm assuming Melody begs a lot for money but spends it on junk?

I still don't want them to end up off'ing themselves, but yeah it's probably lame suicide baiting. Which is scummy.
My man, guy has a giant shelf full of these Gundamns and begs every day for money for food. Then admits he spends the money on buying Persona or whatever the fuck. All while living with his parents. lol

Parents he says are abusive.
(08-27-2024, 11:05 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
(08-27-2024, 11:01 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
Quote:Gender
Male
To score e-points and get a e-girlfriend.
Glad you pointed out "Gender Male", as I was thinking. Because it becomes extra weird when you've got a dude caring so much about how comfortable and practical a female anime character is wearing.

Majority of users on that thread are men, why is it called Why Women Criticise is anyone's guess.  It's just dudes posting female characters to beat their meat to.
Melody is constantly begging for money for groceries, video games, a name change that was changed to needing money for groceries so they still need money for a name change, and a new phone. Even our loveable Nintex donated them and was never given a thank you.

https://ko-fi.com/melodyshreds
(08-27-2024, 11:11 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-the-point-of-a-password-manager-if-it-can-be-breached.965052/
Quote:So, here I am trying to enjoy my little vacation only to find out that my BitWarden password manager was likely breached. You know that thing that contains all my passwords and CC info. So naturally I got to spend a whole two days swatting down attempts to login to various different accounts and ending up having to disable all my bank cards. 😡🤬🤬

Now, before I switched to using a password manager I was always hesitant exactly because of this. While it sucks having to remember passwords for everything, one breach doesn't necessarily mean they will breach everything; even if you use the same password for everything since not everything is in one place!

The only thing that has me kicking myself was not having 2FA on my BitWarden. Though what's funny is my Steam account was breached and it has Steam Guard and all that shit, and yet somehow they got into my Steam and bypassed all of that. So, not sure how that fucking happened. And Steam can't give me a straight answer.
Derp

"Whats the point of a lock if it can be picked? Best leave my stuff unprotected cause locks are not 100 percent foolproof"
Are you seriously that stupid?
(08-27-2024, 11:07 PM)Disco55 wrote: Oh no, people love dunking on flops, how awful /s

I am willing to bet if Concord didn't have the Sony logo anywhere near it, they won't be boo-hooing so much about it.

Quote:It's always 'industry reflection time' when it finally happens to Playstation.

Hesright
(08-27-2024, 11:13 PM)DocWager wrote:
(08-27-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote:

Parents he says are abusive.

If my 37 year old son

- Started calling himself a woman
- Was permanently unemployed
- Lived at home and mooched of me
- Spent his entire day on a retarded internet gaming forum
- Spent the remaining hours of the day building Gundam toys
- Wants to become a prostitute
- Wants to have sex with robots

I'd be abusive too  wag
(08-27-2024, 11:11 PM)BananaBlast wrote:
(08-27-2024, 11:09 PM)benji wrote: My man, guy has a giant shelf full of these Gundamns and begs every day for money for food. Then admits he spends the money on buying Persona or whatever the fuck. All while living with his parents. lol
I see, thanks. Perhaps I should've researched them more.

Nah, leave the "research" to benji. It's his thing.
Sony has a mega bomb? QUICK man the battle stations and make excuses. Don’t know why some still try to deny the bias by the media.
(08-27-2024, 11:06 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Honestly, Sony should just made a free to play StarHawk. Yeshrug 

I liked that game and I’m not a MP guy.

Fuck you for reminding me that this and Warhawk are trapped on the ps3 cause Sony don’t give two fucks about figuring out ps3 emulation.
Malds dad is "abusive" because they don't want to call their son a she.
That PC Gamer Concord thread is  PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products in its pure form. A load of butthurt Sonybots who don’t like it when their chosen company gets the piss taken out of them.

This is the same site that didn’t want to host discussion of leaks when Insomniac get hacked, suddenly they pretended to have some honour. Any other company? fuck you we’ll happily discuss the leaks.

Not very often Reeee gets me genuinely pissed off but they are such hypocrites over this shit.
(08-27-2024, 11:13 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: Majority of users on that thread are men, why is it called Why Women Criticise is anyone's guess.  It's just dudes posting female characters to beat their meat to.
I cannot describe just how obnoxious and batshit insane this behavior is. Imagine posting whiny commentary about how horribly damaging and how misgoynistic sexy female characters are FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW but also beating their meat to them in secret.

These users have some serious mental problems.

(08-27-2024, 11:17 PM)Venice wrote: If my 37 year old son
Wait, Melody is 37 years old?!

Yikes
[Image: GWA4DgUWsAACvVR?format=jpg&name=large]

This looks like a dream character costume for Era, IMO.
[Image: JmIsdlu.jpeg]
(08-27-2024, 11:29 PM)ComeAgain wrote: [Image: GWA4DgUWsAACvVR?format=jpg&name=large]

This is Corporate "wackiness" if i ever saw it.
Quote:Judge

Maybe we shouldn't be getting lectured from absolute hypocrites.

UHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Image: QSk81yl.png]

My...best friend.... needs a new Samsung Odyssey 49" OLED for his errr her work spreadsheets and don't get the LCD version, he needs the OLED.  Darker blacks.  It pays for itself in enhanced productivity in reducing eye strain.  Don't cheap out on me, motherfuckers.
[Image: S9yv4IN.gif]
(08-27-2024, 11:29 PM)ComeAgain wrote: [Image: GWA4DgUWsAACvVR?format=jpg&name=large]

Even down to the NERF Gun weapon which we can't let look like a real gun because only "Republicans" like guns and we don't want any of THEM buying our game.
Probably trying to get a Zaku this time.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
[Image: ZA1KLBz.png]

alright boys, we're approaching the witching hour. as soon as this thing hits 100 active players in a few hours, i'm going in and i'm gonna try to achieve top 100.
i've never hit top 100 in any game ever, so this is big for me.  would appreciate a little support on my kofi for reaching this milestone.  thanks.
(08-27-2024, 11:28 PM)BananaBlast wrote: Wait, Melody is 37 years old?!

Yikes

https://www.resetera.com/threads/guess-who-died-35-years-ago-today.786687/#post-115162647

Melody Shreds wrote:wow i was born exactly a year beofre this movie and i will die on its 35th aniversary interesting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Land_Before_Time_(film)
I'll give concord credit for one thing:

It being a laughably pathetic punching bag has given it a lot more staying power. 

People aren't going to buy the game, of course, but it will at least be remembered as a great big failure.

If it wasn't so laughably bad, it would've been forgotten immediately. lol
(08-27-2024, 11:14 PM)Disco55 wrote: "Whats the point of a lock if it can be picked? Best leave my stuff unprotected cause locks are not 100 percent foolproof"
Are you seriously that stupid?

every lock in your house is a shitty easily broken masterlock with really common shitty keys, but at least each one has a totally different key

compared to replacing every lock with super awesome locks, but they all open with just one key so you're screwed if you lose it

I get it

just 2FA your shit, what the hell  lol