Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The correct "Bire approved"™ response would be "FUCK THE " .
(08-27-2024, 11:50 PM)DocWager wrote: Wait, so who’s running Melody’s account?
If you have to ask it's probably ghosts.

(08-27-2024, 11:55 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(08-27-2024, 11:46 PM)BananaBlast wrote: What is your guys opinion on Weltall Zero?

Oh he was a huge cunt. Similar breed to Crossing Eden.

I remember him making a very pompous thread where decided to speak for videogame developers, leaving out the part where the only thing he ever developed was a shitty pixel game for steam.
He still hasn't released this shit.

I reviewed the Humble Trove version years ago at this point. Rage
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/#post-127795731
SnazzyNaz wrote:90M/10F, especially black men, but I just started exploring the other territory. As far of women, I basically date only chubby ones.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/#post-127797957
Beanbeany wrote:I don't know what the fuck I am. I'm only interested in women physically and emotionally. (However, I've never been with a woman)
I am not attracted to masculinity like at all other than male genitalia. I don't wanna touch it, but I do enjoy looking at it.

Never admitted that before and it feels weird.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/page-2#post-127800858
Melody Shreds wrote:Extremely feminine men is about as far as I'll go nowadays.
Otherwise woman all day.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/page-2#post-127800891
Ryuhza wrote:5% F
7% M
88% loneliness

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hey-bisexuals-what-be-your-preferences.965151/page-2#post-127803147
Kitsunebaby wrote:Biromantic asexual here. I find myself more attracted to traits that are traditionally deemed "masculine". But I've had more intense crushes on girls and afab individuals. I have a hard time exploring those feelings with men or women, though, since I'm terrified of emotional and physical intimacy.
bire-romantic Ohhh
I remember WelTall. A real smarmy cunt cut from the same cloth as Crossing Eden. He was so sanctimonious and up his own ass to the point he was even too much for the ERA mods and got perma banned.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/francis-ford-coppola-didn%E2%80%99t-want-%E2%80%98megalopolis%E2%80%99-to-be-%E2%80%98some-woke-hollywood-production%E2%80%99-and-says-the-cast-includes-%E2%80%98people-who-were-canceled%E2%80%99.965361/page-2#post-127802382

Bengraven wrote:Welcome to the list asshole.
Badass
[Image: Screenshot-2024-08-27-at-20-58-16.png]

[url=https://ibb.co/3T7wT5v][/url]?!

What is Crossing Eden's major malfunction? Dude can not shut the fuck up. Constantly picking fights sorry discussions.

I thought ZeroVagina was bad but CE has taken the crown the last two weeks.

Why?
Quote:I'd say I'm heteroflexible. I usually pursue woman romantically and sexually but every now and then I find men really attractive. When I was younger it was slightly more even, but I've had some less than stellar experiences with men which have been a bit of a turn off.
Quote:Gender
Male
What
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, D3RANG3D
"The eagerness to post in the thread about how the eagerness to grave dance on shitty games has become a bad habit has become a bad habit"
(08-27-2024, 11:39 PM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: ZA1KLBz.png]

alright boys, we're approaching the witching hour. as soon as this thing hits 100 active players in a few hours, i'm going in and i'm gonna try to achieve top 100.
i've never hit top 100 in any game ever, so this is big for me.  would appreciate a little support on my kofi for reaching this milestone.  thanks.

If you did it, link your kofi.
Is it just me or does crossing eden give “middle aged white guy larping as black teen” vibes? Benji pls investigate
Thought Benji had already done him and he is a middle aged canadian guy?
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
(08-28-2024, 04:58 AM)Greatness Gone wrote: Is it just me or does crossing eden give “middle aged white guy larping as black teen” vibes? Benji pls investigate
No, he's been doxed. I think there's a picture somewhere in the Kiwi Farms thread. He's an irrelevant middle aged Black guy LARPing as a popular Black teen.

He lives in Philly but I bet he knows nothing about dog abortions or jean shorts.
Alright, MAGA has gone too far. Now they are denigrating our holy works:
[Image: GV9jL7YWMAAINpb?format=jpg&name=small]
No1curr

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: KHxOxDQ.jpg]
lmao

[Image: hhedH4U.jpg]
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
(08-28-2024, 05:03 AM)benji wrote:
(08-28-2024, 04:58 AM)Greatness Gone wrote: Is it just me or does crossing eden give “middle aged white guy larping as black teen” vibes? Benji pls investigate
No, he's been doxed. I think there's a picture somewhere in the Kiwi Farms thread. He's an irrelevant middle aged Black guy LARPing as a popular Black teen.

He lives in Philly but I bet he knows nothing about dog abortions or jean shorts.

Huh.
(08-28-2024, 05:15 AM)benji wrote: Alright, MAGA has gone too far. Now they are denigrating our holy works:

Thankfully they only desecrate the Joss Whedon version.

Secondly,

4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, benji
Wait.... Crossing Eden is black?! 😲

Also, serious question though, when you guys say "doxxing", you are talking about it through ethical means right? Like them leaving their real name, former username, etc. somewhere in their Ree/GAF profile, and then just connecting some dots with some research? Unethical doxxing like hacking someone's devices is really fucked up imo.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
(08-28-2024, 05:25 AM)FUME5 wrote:
(08-28-2024, 05:03 AM)benji wrote:

Huh.
I remembered wrong, they made a whole thread for him because he was actually already known from DSP stuff. lol

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/rashon-sanders-crossing-eden-edens-cross-alchemistfromeden-umbranalchemist.35874/

Here's two hours of him trying to debate some person I've never heard of about things I don't know anything about:

Earlier in the NeoGAF/ResetERA thread is this post regarding his DSP relationship:
Quote:Wow seeing Eden pop up is a blast from the past. I've been observing DSP and his community for a while now and Eden was DSP's biggest fanboy for years. He would get in arguments with people in the comment sections of hater videos and would respond for hours.

He had drama with a YouTuber called EventStatus/MainEventTV. I can't remember the exact reason why it started but I think it was because EventStatus made a video calling out DSP. Apparently they both live in Philadelphia and when ES wanted to meet him at a gym to box Eden kept making excuses not to go. He deleted all of his tweets but you can still see ES's responses here.

I actually used his face from one of the pictures that was on his twitter before he deleted everything in one of my shitty photoshops. Unfortunately I didn't save the screencap I cut his face out of so you'll have to take my word I got it from his twitter.

[Image: 4psnIUn.png]
The linked tweets mentioned are still up from the Event guy even if Eden's are gone if you want to see them arguing back ten years ago, here's one:

His linkedin is back public again, looks like same dude to me:
[Image: 1517235069817?e=1730332800&v=beta&t=WkE7...q6MiO4osTI]
Quote:Teaching Assistant
Trevose Day School
Aug 2016 - Present · 8 yrs 1 mo
Trevose PA
I assist with teaching children animation during the summer at the Trevose Day School. I assist with teaching children animation during the summer at the Trevose Day School.

Game Tester
VMC
Mar 2015 - Present · 9 yrs 6 mos
Greater Philadelphia Area
I and several other teams in the US do game testing for the VMC company. Projects usually involve play sessions of unreleased projects with intensive feedback to ensure a better release.

https://rsanders.artstation.com/ wrote:I am a 3D animator with five years of experience with Maya, two years of experience with Zbrush, and a few months of experience with the Unreal Engine 4 game engine.
(08-28-2024, 06:44 AM)benji wrote: [Image: 1517235069817?e=1730332800&v=beta&t=WkE7...q6MiO4osTI]

Imagine my shock that the people who talk so much shit look like the lamest of dweebs lol lol lol

Anyway, damn, so crossing eden really is black. 🤯 I figured there might've been a chance, but I had always thought he'd be some fat, really queer looking nerdy white guy.

Lesson learned, resetera can be more diverse when you least expect it lol
(08-28-2024, 06:33 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Wait.... Crossing Eden is black?! 😲

Also, serious question though, when you guys say "doxxing", you are talking about it through ethical means right? Like them leaving their real name, former username, etc. somewhere in their Ree/GAF profile, and then just connecting some dots with some research? Unethical doxxing like hacking someone's devices is really fucked up imo.
Doxing is literally just finding information on people. I'm "good" at it I assume because this is pretty much what I do anyway: research. Most people, especially in the soft sciences, have horrific research skills (even at the PhD level, it's pretty amazing the amount of published work where the person didn't read what they cited) but beyond any natural talent I was trained in historiography. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I was essentially taught what I already knew. Most people also have poor abstract mapping abilities, I'm pretty sure this is a known human capacity problem. Amusingly as Gamers this is an easy one for us to compare because how long can you remember and retain the ability to navigate around game worlds after you've played them. Can you picture your way around Vice City? Lots of people cannot do this, even with the real world they spend all their time in. This is actually connected to how well you can logically relate abstract things. Out of sight, out of mind works against that. (I can't help you with learning how to do this, I don't know anything about that.)

Kyuuji required this "skill" more than most, for most ResetERA.com users they post their name everywhere and many have tried to develop "brands" for themselves across everything. Kyuuji had tried to delete these connections (and those old brands, which he very much tried to have during his college days) but assumed that simply trashing his reddit account would suffice. The problem was that I had the start and end points. He's since deleted the start points from his Kyuuji connected profiles but it's too late I'd already seen everything.

Hacking (or cracking) is different, I wouldn't do it if I knew how to because I don't want to risk prosecution just for these morons nor is it necessary.
(08-28-2024, 05:15 AM)benji wrote: Alright, MAGA has gone too far. Now they are denigrating our holy works:

Trump is Batman, Vance more like Robin.
Superman is Hulk Hogan, they always forget him in the current Team Trump line-up. Just the other day he said he'd body slam Comrade Kamala.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
They should really just call him benji the googler  Mike
(08-28-2024, 07:02 AM)benji wrote: Doxing is literally just finding information on people. I'm "good" at it I assume because this is pretty much what I do anyway: research. Most people, especially in the soft sciences, have horrific research skills (even at the PhD level, it's pretty amazing the amount of published work where the person didn't read what they cited) but beyond any natural talent I was trained in historiography. I'm not trying to brag or anything but I was essentially taught what I already knew. Most people also have poor abstract mapping abilities, I'm pretty sure this is a known human capacity problem. Amusingly as Gamers this is an easy one for us to compare because how long can you remember and retain the ability to navigate around game worlds after you've played them. Can you picture your way around Vice City? Lots of people cannot do this, even with the real world they spend all their time in. This is actually connected to how well you can logically relate abstract things. Out of sight, out of mind works against that. (I can't help you with learning how to do this, I don't know anything about that.)

Kyuuji required this "skill" more than most, for most ResetERA.com users they post their name everywhere and many have tried to develop "brands" for themselves across everything. Kyuuji had tried to delete these connections (and those old brands, which he very much tried to have during his college days) but assumed that simply trashing his reddit account would suffice. The problem was that I had the start and end points. He's since deleted the start points from his Kyuuji connected profiles but it's too late I'd already seen everything.

Hacking (or cracking) is different, I wouldn't do it if I knew how to because I don't want to risk prosecution just for these morons nor is it necessary.
Interesting. My main point was concern on how this information is/was gathered. If it's just researching information that they've given away themselves and connected to their GAF/Ree account, then that's all fine. Doxxing by unethical means, like hacking into accounts, using leaked IP info, using stuff from illegal data breaches, etc. is really fucked up and not something I (or anyone for that matter) should support. I feel like even as much as I hate Ree, that kind of shit is far worse. Such as how Kiwi farms would have screenshots of a member posting about how they're forcibly getting into someone's account and leaking private info, which is extremely shitty.

So if it's no hacking or leaked private information, carry on. I'm learning a lot about the faces behind the accounts of Ree Rolleyes
(08-27-2024, 06:16 AM)Potato wrote:
(08-27-2024, 06:11 AM)FUME5 wrote: This banana blast guy does not fit the vibe at all.

Leave the bananaman alone.

Yeah. I've seen it dozens of times: someone finally finds a new forum or discord they like because it's so chill, so they get a little excited, a little overzealous and so are kind of annoying for a bit, but then they acclimate to the chill vibe after a while, chill out themselves and are then cool dudes. Gotta just give them time to adjust, as with any person in a new social environment. That being said, nicely telling them when they're being a bit annoying is an essential step in that acclimation process. Otherwise, how can they know?
(08-28-2024, 07:43 AM)BananaBlast wrote: Doxxing by unethical means, like hacking into accounts, using leaked IP info, using stuff from illegal data breaches, etc. is really fucked up and not something I (or anyone for that matter) should support. I feel like even as much as I hate Ree, that kind of shit is far worse. Such as how Kiwi farms would have screenshots of a member posting about how they're forcibly getting into someone's account and leaking private info, which is extremely shitty.
Look, how Hackerman does things on NCIS is not how things work in the real world. The stuff you're talking about is either meaningless ("leaked IP info") or nonsensical (hacking into individual accounts to obtain account information) and wouldn't add anything to doxing in the first place other than being harder confirmation.

I certainly don't know everything Kiwi Farms users have ever done but I highly doubt they've done what you claim here as the main advantage their prominent members have over any of us is that some of them are people who actually pay for access to common databases plus the many paying for access to things like Patreons/Discords/etc. to keep up on their lolcows. I don't care about Nepenthe anywhere near enough to look at that shit, let alone pay for it. I haven't even read a quarter of her tweets.

Lastly, I really need to disabuse you of the notion that things you share with others are "private information" especially when those people are not constrained by law (such as medical or education records) or industry ethical codes (such as medicine or law) purely from an information standpoint. My stance as mentioned regarding this ethically would be the same as legally, there's no additional value to pursuing these things versus available public information. Even if I would love to see the grades and similar information of many ResetERA.com members. A power ranking of SAT/ACT scores (and international equivalents) would be hilarious.

(08-28-2024, 07:30 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: They should really just call him benji the googler 
I mean, I would prefer this to everyone treating these things as dark arts. But I'd also like to get people to start referring to state actions as violence and they refuse no matter what I do.
(08-28-2024, 04:02 AM)Averon wrote: I remember WelTall. A real smarmy cunt cut from the same cloth as Crossing Eden. He was so sanctimonious and up his own ass to the point he was even too much for the ERA mods and got perma banned.

Talking about old users, I always wondered what happened to that Xaszatm guy. Dude seemed like he was always on the verge of committing a mass shooting.
Also, doxxing isn't ethical, regardless of methodology. I've said it before, but most doxxing is dealing with publicly available info, not hacking. So saying it's publicly available doesn't make it not doxxing (which, to be clear, Benji never claimed; Benji never claimed it was ethical either, so what I'm saying isn't countering anything he said). Doxxing is usually the act of gathering and distributing info; it's an act of lubricating the path between the subject and those who hate the subject, whether that be for the purpose of pointing and laughing harder, or something more sinister like encouraging direct harassment IRL.

Again, AFAIK Benji never said otherwise, but I want to be clear: it being publicly available info doesn't make it ethical. There are very few circumstances I can think of where doxxing is ethical, and they all involve exposing terrible crimes. As much as my morbid curiosity sometimes gets a kick out of Benji, I really do wish he'd stop doxxing. It seriously bummed me out when him doxxing went from being a joke to being real. It's wrong, and we all knew kyuuji was a dude anyway.
Benji will sneak into your room at night to take pictures of himself putting his balls in your mouth, but because he doesn't derive any sexual pleasure from the act, it's 100% ethical.

Edit: Top of the page People's Choice:

[Image: 72654852007-ap-2024-peoples-choice-awards-2.jpg]
(08-28-2024, 07:02 AM)benji wrote: most ResetERA.com users they post their name everywhere and many have tried to develop "brands" for themselves across everything. Kyuuji had tried to delete these connections (and those old brands, which he very much tried to have during his college days)
Just to point out examples of how this is the easiest way to find members: Kyuuji could quickly delete that one YouTube channel with his old brand he was trying to develop but apparently doesn't have access to the Battlefield one anymore because it's still up: https://www.youtube.com/@S3NSAGaming/videos

Though this is the only video he talks in:

What about PlanetSmasher's recent post?
(08-27-2024, 06:34 PM)Snoopy wrote:
ReviewDestroyer wrote:Frankly I'm more surprised (and worried) when a game gets lockstep scores than I am when it gets a variety of scores. Reviewers are people too, and even people who get paid to write about games aren't immune to hype.

Hell, I gave Killzone 2 a positive review when I covered it and I don't even like that game
Well, you can read his Killzone 2 review because his website was archived:
https://web.archive.org/web/20101005011606/http://www.onelastcontinue.com/2258/killzone-2-review-roundtable wrote:It’s been a long, long journey for Sony and Guerrilla Games’ Killzone 2. Years of hype, anti-hype, bullshots and screenshots, and now the game is finally out, and we’ve had a week to play it.  Here’s what we think.

We here at One Last Continue are always looking for new ways to take on the gaming industry, and one issue we’ve had as of late is the rather narrow perspective most reviews have; since only one person writes a review, we only get their personal perspective, or the perspective that the game is being aimed towards.  Enter the Review Roundtable, OLC’s new way of allowing every writer on the site to get a thought in about a newly released game.  And as the first megaton release of 2009, what better way to start off the Roundtable than with Killzone 2?

Now, as the inaugural Review Roundtable,  the Killzone 2 review went on a little long; twelve pages long at the end of my first edit!  So, to keep you all from falling asleep while reading, I’ve narrowed the roundtable down a bit to the key points each reviewer made for each major point in the review; if you want to read the full text, I’ll link to it at the end.  Here goes!
You can't access the 12 page version anymore, but you'll notice that you never get the impression that Phil didn't think the game he doesn't even like wasn't amazing.

OG Bore members remember our wannabe cop, wannabe moderator and wannabe big name games journalist Hobbes? Here's an example of him in his prime:
[Image: KCXZHea.png]

He was easy to find everywhere because he was spreading his brand that he also posted all over the forum. Now when you look him up on ResetERA.com you find this kind of thing: https://www.resetera.com/threads/blizzard-to-address-blitzchung-incident-shortly.146530/#post-25369885
[Image: nibfJDs.png]

He's also made his name elsewhere since: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayAvengers/comments/xsxoq5/the_mod_hobbesenero_from_this_sub_is_a_bully/

And has a history of history:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/204766-marvels-avengers/79435040 wrote:I run the Ultimate Alliance reddit, The person who founded the Avengers reddit was a former mod of mine. Internally, he attempted to halt our "phase two" update.

Basically MUA3 died, so we were going to convert the reddit to a general Marvel Games discussion until MUA4 came out (if it ever did). Emphasis was to be placed on Retro games that wouldn't have their own subs, so people could reminisce about Maximum Carnage and stuff. However, people could come and discuss newer games as well, if they thought the discussion didn't fit the home sub for whatever reason - like say a sub prevents developer criticism, well, then they could come make a post on our sub.

We did this because we had an awesome community that loved to chat with each other. We had pretty loose topicality already at that point since the game was already on its last legs. So we figured we could just make it a social sub. Everyone had one thing in common, in that they loves Marvel Games, so we figured just let them continue bonding over that. Get rid of topicality, let the users engage with each other on whatever they wanted (naturally 50% of all discussion would be MUA related anyhow), and if MUA4 ever did happen, we'd just tighten topicality back up again.

We had like 60 moderators, because it was a community owned sub. Like less than 5 people on the ban list period. They mods voted unanimously for. The rogue moderator in question missed the vote because he never accepted his invite to the Mod's Only chat. Then when he found out, he went berserk. Nobody could figure out why, he just went totally rogue, spitting falsehoods. Not listening to anybody at all, applying malevolent motivations to the mod team.

The mod (forget his name, would have to look him up) had already established the "play avengers" reddit, and was afraid that when the game launched that we would steal his traffic. He launched a smear campaign against the rest of the mods, told all the users in the sub that were were going to band MUA discussion or something. Then he opened up his own separate MUA reddit, managed to convert about 2000 users over there, promised to update it, and work with us to transfer guides over...but then he disappeared.

He NEVER returned to his MUA subreddit again. He abandoned all of the people he convinced to go over there. He basically gaslighted a civil war between the community via hyperbol and false truths, diverted a significant chunk of traffic, then f***ing left it burn.

He has dev support, and he's super thrilled to be an "insider" now or whatever. But yea, we never went ahead with the redesign because we werent keen on fighting a war between our own people. So we just let the subreddit die, which is what that dude wanted anyhow.

Edit: Hobbesenero is what he called himself when he was my mod. He operates under a different nickname for the PlayAvengers reddit. He interacts w/ the CD team, so he doesn't want them seeing the Reddit history of his original account. As its, pretty standard stuff if you catch my drift.

This is why I made my argument to those who were (properly) critical of Kyuujiposting that I don't consider it to be me trying to be mean to their personal appearance or whatever, it's against the power related to the false persona they're pushing on the forum that relies on controlling their image through endless dishonesty. Nepenthe, Kyuuji, Crossing Eden, incelsiorlef, etc. are all pathetic losers taking out their personal unhappiness on others. Their personalities tell me this but it clearly fools other people, which is why the "offsite drama" becomes relevant. If you don't burst that bubble, then Melody Shreds and Two Hearts are taken seriously; after you burst the bubble you can address the insanity they're actually posting that people would have never acknowledged prior. They know this and they know the importance of their constant dishonesty, that's why they often Delete Fucking Everything like Enzom.

edit: This was not intended to be a response to Pogi on the last page, which I had not seen yet, but it worked out while I was posting it. lol