Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Scuffed wrote:She's still weak as fuck on Israel but I'll save the smoke until after she wins and then gloves are off. She can't continue the genocide when she is in charge.

All in all she has ended him imo. This hasn't even been close.

Egomaniac
Stew wrote:I hate her because of the way she speaks about Palestinians but she's really good.

Society
A recipe for pets maybe. I get no respect!
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(09-11-2024, 02:08 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Scuffed wrote:I'll save the smoke until after she wins and then gloves are off.
Badass
McCain is a Cheney style deathkiss you dumb biaaatcchhh!
This shit is bordering on careposting, take it to the politics thread assholes. This thread is for praising King Cerny and his $700 gift to humanity.

PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products
[Image: QUvBBqo.jpg]
This is a PC Giga Chad board good sir!

PlayStation™ Fan Discussing Their Fine Products
um no please keep all video game talk to the video game section of the forum, thanks Social Justice Warrior 2
[Image: vYqavj8.png]
4 users liked this post: Nintex, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
ResetERA.com is exactly the type of self-declared intellectual audience that thinks these two idiots ignoring meaningless questions, arguing about irrelevancies and delivering tested insults to each other are meaningful displays of anything let alone valuable in deciding who cops should use violence against but will chuckle to themselves about the stupid chuds wasting their lives enjoying First Take every day before work.
Scuffed wrote:She's still weak as fuck on Israel but I'll save the smoke until after she wins and then gloves are off. She can't continue the genocide when she is in charge.

Egomaniac

We ain’t never stopping.
Volimar wrote:Well Trump was awful. Waiting to see how the pundits sanewash that nonsense.

Shut up, pls. Shut the fuck up.
Mass Effect wrote:so annoying that Trump got the last word every single time

“Because that is how you win arguments in message boards.”
the moderators werent impartial, they were going after Trump a bunch with their sideways comments and fact checking
Did you really expect any different?
(09-11-2024, 02:48 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Mass Effect wrote:so annoying that Trump got the last word every single time

“Because that is how you win arguments in message boards.”
If she did try to always get them they'd be bitching about her being baited by Trump.
(09-10-2024, 06:57 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-there-any-developers-publishers-you-boycott.976425/page-2#post-128436828

Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanent): Sinophobia commentary on new account
NightCityJam wrote:I dont wanna play any chinese game. In fact I try to support China as little as I can.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/welcome-new-members-introduce-yourself-here.119184/page-39#post-128389971

NightCityJam wrote:Yesterday

Jam Hello all

I have been a lurker on/off for a few years.
English is not my first langue, which was the main reason for me not to make a profile.
Now I finally jumped the gun, mostly because I wanted to see poll results.
I will be looking foward to participate in the videogame discussions.
lol
foxuzumaki wrote:Yo even hasan said she was pretty good lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/2024-u-s-presidential-debate-vice-president-harris-vs-trump-abc-sept-10th-at-9-pm-et-6-pm-pt.976515/page-110#post-128519460

WHY THE FUCK IS HASAN SHOWING HIS ARMPIT? SEXUAL HARASSMENT!
(09-11-2024, 02:54 AM)negativecrepe wrote: the moderators werent impartial, they were going after Trump a bunch with their sideways comments and fact checking

(09-11-2024, 02:55 AM)D3RANG3D wrote: Did you really expect any different?

lol  Curious But that's none of my business...

The same think ERA was bitching about (unfair mods). But that's none of my business...
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-201#post-128481651

Quote: Cop User Banned (permanent): Trolling; Account in Junior Phase
Dancing Vampire wrote:
ZeroMaverick wrote:What if the media decides that after tonight it's more lucrative to bash Trump for being old and senile and just flip on him?
Trump does not come across as old or senile. Post something that demonstrates this. You've living in a major bubble if you think he does.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-paul-ws-anderson-direct-another-mortal-kombat-movie.969807/page-2#post-128042814

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Misogynist Rhetoric
Bishop89 wrote:He was in his "prove myself" phase of his career back then.

He's in his "pimp my wife into every movie without caring about anything else" phase currently.

No, I do not want him to make another mk.
(09-11-2024, 03:10 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-4-dont-complain-do-something.962805/page-201#post-128481651

Quote: Cop User Banned (permanent): Trolling; Account in Junior Phase
Dancing Vampire wrote:
ZeroMaverick wrote:What if the media decides that after tonight it's more lucrative to bash Trump for being old and senile and just flip on him?
Trump does not come across as old or senile. Post something that demonstrates this. You've living in a major bubble if you think he does.

Concept of a plan.  Malarkey!
(09-11-2024, 03:09 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(09-11-2024, 02:54 AM)negativecrepe wrote: the moderators werent impartial, they were going after Trump a bunch with their sideways comments and fact checking

The same think ERA was bitching about (unfair mods). But that's none of my business...

There is no such thing as impartiality but they could at least pretend...
Can't believe they banned that guy for pushing back against armchair diagnosing.
(09-11-2024, 03:13 AM)D3RANG3D wrote:
(09-11-2024, 03:09 AM)Boredfrom wrote:

There is no such thing as impartiality but they could at least pretend...

Again, half of Resetera were bitching about it and Conservative websites were convincing themselves that it was going great until it wasn’t. 

Honestly, people need to detox of politics in general.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playstation-studios-ot43-juan-last-time.971316/page-75#post-128468409

Quote: Cop User banned (permanent): Troll account
ASTR0 wrote:
Maki wrote:Huh ?
Eh? These games have two things in common:
They're at the very least "good" and
̶t̶h̶e ̶̶̶s̶a̶l̶e̶s ̶̶o̶f ̶̶̶t̶h̶e ̶̶̶̶g̶a̶m̶e ̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶̶𝐚̶̶𝐫̶̶𝐞-----̶𝐫̶𝐦̶𝐚

𝐇𝐞𝐡𝐞.
Why did you autistics sperg your debate shit in this thread? Bad enough the other autistics sperged their console talk all up in here. I want to sperg about the other mega-autistics.
Because the PS5 Pro is like bullying simple jack it's funny but it's also kind of mean.
[Image: GND7gw5.png]
I was mostly watching Tenma playing 999 Zero Escape. Yeshrug 

And Mumei is playing Doom Eternal again.  Rejoice
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower

Egomaniac

He's Canadian.