Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
808s & Villainy said:
Quote:The definition I see is

Quote:In art history, literature and cultural studies, Orientalism is the imitation or depiction of aspects of the Eastern world by writers, designers, and artists from the Western world.

If this has changed, then by all means, I'll admit I was mistaken, but I thought it had this specific definition as long as I've known about the term

I literally said the design is stereotypical. I was just saying the term itself has a very specific meaning

Quote:Dice

I edited my post and really don't wanna talk about this with you anymore, it's getting weird.

I see now Villainy brought the receipts and Dice, couldn't handle it and got him banned. 

Dice is a cunt. A big smelly nasty unwashed cunt.
“I’d rather starve and be homeless than work for someone allegedly homophobic” is just… insane
(09-13-2024, 08:29 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: Well, for people to digest…

Nothing Loud, Shit M.D. wrote:It's been a year since my truamatic divorce with a complete abusive narcissist who nearly made me lose my home, then I got to keep it, now I might lose it again.
Spiders                  Spiders               Spiders
(09-13-2024, 08:42 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote:

Nothing Loud, Shit M.D. wrote:It's been a year since my truamatic divorce with a complete abusive narcissist who nearly made me lose my home, then I got to keep it, now I might lose it again.
Spiders                  Spiders               Spiders

Maybe he should buy more LED lights.
Dr Poop wrote:ADHD, C-PTSD, OCD, GAD, MDD,

I think you forgot narcissistic personality disorder
Here's another banger from my youtube homepage.

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, MJBarret, Taco Bell Tower
Have any actors/playwrights/directors/editors/journalists/game devs/comedians/artists/daschunds turned up dead in or around Chicago this weekend? Just wondering because PussySmasher has been suspiciously quiet
(09-13-2024, 08:19 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/laura-kate-dale-nintendo-needs-a-reason-for-the-girl-to-be-the-hero.973080/page-2#post-128219271

Quote: Cop User Banned (3 Months): Dismissing Concerns of Sexism over a Series of Posts; History of the Same
808s & Villainy' wrote:
Dice wrote:The first reponse to the thread openly admits to ignoring the video in the thread, and yeah having one powerful female (who often hides her identity; read into that what you will), or a M/F "choose your own hero" type....not t the best examples.
This again seems like you just finding arbitrary things to pick at instead of arguing in good faith. So now if she hides her face it doesn't count? Samus has been a well known female character for nearly 40 years now, revealed to be a woman at the end of the first game, referred to as a woman in all references to the series, and in universe people know she a woman. Her identity is not hidden to anyone

At this point I doesn't seem like you actually care, and just want to complain about Mario and Zelda.

The thing is, you can't say series led by avatars don't count, when that's all Nintendo creates nowadays. I don't think they've actually created a new single character led IP at all in the last 20 years

Bonus hypocrite points for dice using 'female' as a noun

Quote:and yeah having one powerful female
But that's none of my business...
RE freaking out over a comic book cover because what else is new

https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-to-revisit-rogue-and-magnetos-romance-in-limited-series-rogue-the-savage-land.980709/

But if this was a woman in cosplay it would be yas queen? Maybe half a yas because it's still a comic character?
[Image: 93fgte.jpg]

...I mean, I assume they would, anyway.
(09-13-2024, 08:29 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: I hate to say I feel bad for the guy, but if that’s the situation you’re facing, maybe you should have picked that job, even if the Professor was a psycho. Ya know?

i don't feel bad at all. all dude does is brag about how much money he spent on useless entertainment gizmos and gadgets or about how much interest all these big time players have in him.

turns out all that shit wasn't worth spending on over HIS FUCKING MORTGAGE and he was full of shit about job interest too.

trying to be a bootleg tabris with no real paycheck to back it up lol
(09-13-2024, 08:48 PM)Jansen wrote:
Dr Poop wrote:ADHD, C-PTSD, OCD, GAD, MDD,

I think you forgot narcissistic personality disorder

And a hdtv
(09-13-2024, 12:47 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/did-the-algorithm-kill-mass-culture.980070/

Entremet discovers that he has different tastes than his “friends”. Blames the algorithm.

lol

Quote:Would it be the "Algorithm" or just the internet in general? As people are now far more able to stay in their very specific corners with no interest in ever leaving them.
(09-13-2024, 09:21 PM)nachobro wrote:
(09-13-2024, 08:29 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: I hate to say I feel bad for the guy, but if that’s the situation you’re facing, maybe you should have picked that job, even if the Professor was a psycho. Ya know?

i don't feel bad at all. all dude does is brag about how much money he spent on useless entertainment gizmos and gadgets or about how much interest all these big time players have in him.

turns out all that shit wasn't worth spending on over HIS FUCKING MORTGAGE and he was full of shit about job interest too.

trying to be a bootleg tabris with no real paycheck to back it up lol

Literally
[Image: 3mLydMU.jpg]
(09-13-2024, 08:41 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: “I’d rather starve and be homeless than work for someone allegedly homophobic” is just… insane

I mean he posts in a forum run by chud B-Dubs and TERF Coldsun

Nothing Loud, Shit M.D. wrote:My last paycheck came and went, I no longer have money to eat or pay bills. I graduated just barely by the fingernails in time, I literally could not afford to go to school any longer. But with this newly minted PhD in a "highly demanded" field, and 10 years of experience including 4 at a Fortune 50, and with my dissertation going viral across 200+ news outlets....the irony is painful and palpable. Everybody jokes "wow you must have a lot of job offers." I have none. I've interviewed at a couple of places, nothing turned out.....except I finally got a verbal offer from a professor for a dream position. It seemed like the answer to my prayers...then I googled them and found a scathing investigative news article where 30 previous employees filed a complaint through the union that this professor was a toxic, abusive, racist homophobe. So now I'm like great, because life couldn't get more insulting, the only job offer I have is through a complete psycho that is fighting lawsuits against her. So I keep applying, but the less I hear, the more discouraged and tempted I feel to wallow and sink into a spiral of depression, because I have all the comorbid mental diagnoses you can get (ADHD, C-PTSD, OCD, GAD, MDD, thanks genetics and trauma) and it's hard to keep them at bay. But doing that will only worsen the situation and take time from me applying to jobs. But now my health insurance runs out in 2 weeks. I have no backup plans. I simply didn't find a job in the timeframe I hoped I would, because I was so busy in court and in school, and now I don't know what to do. I have a big mortgage for this house I just fought 1 year in court to keep, and I ironically may have to move out and be homeless, with a PhD, if I don't find a W2 within like a month. I'm scared, discouraged, and the suicidal ideation is beckoning again. What a life. It's been a year since my truamatic divorce with a complete abusive narcissist who nearly made me lose my home, then I got to keep it, now I might lose it again. My family sold their house to move here to help me survive with the bills, but seattle is just not making it possible, so all 3 of us might be homeless soon. My life has been nothing but turmoil ever since I fled Colombia in a helicopter when I was an infant. I'm so discouraged from even going on anymore. This forum is all I have these days. I'm too depressed to be with friends, I'm too triggered living with my parents at 33 and all 3 of us getting at risk of homelessness, and I'm too poor to do anything fun or of meaning. Creditors calling me from 8AM every single day. Bills I have no hope of paying. My accounts are overdrafted and empty. Every job I apply to feels like "why bother submitting all these materials and cover letters...they're just going to find someone else with a PhD with better experience than me" in this city full of techbros and nerds. My ex really screwed my life up and probably permanently tanked my sense of self-esteem and my mental health. I just had to vent and didn't know how else to do so...thanks for listening. :(

I hate to say I feel bad for the guy, but if that’s the situation you’re facing, maybe you should have picked that job, even if the Professor was a psycho. Ya know?

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this rich cis white capitalist nonsense? he has enough money to waste on a phd while poor transbians Kofis are starting to dry up.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for someone who utilised capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy to steal a PHD that could've gone to people who actually deserved it, like black queer furry artists? Thanks to them cutting back on affirmative action, these yt devils are stealing back degrees. They couldn't even let minorities just have this one thing.

Are we supposed to be sorry just because he's a homo? Pink news guy showed they're just as bad as the straights and will willingly stand back and watch us transfolx get genocided as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

Sorry, I will not sympathise with him. Hmph
Nothing Loud
Quote:This forum is all I have these days.
This is fucking sad, choosing a far left forum over your family.
wonder if he bought all that junk with klarna or similar services, no wonder the bills are piling up if so lol

Nothing Loud, Shit M.D. wrote:My last paycheck came and went, I no longer have money to eat or pay bills. I graduated just barely by the fingernails in time, I literally could not afford to go to school any longer. But with this newly minted PhD in a "highly demanded" field, and 10 years of experience including 4 at a Fortune 50, and with my dissertation going viral across 200+ news outlets....the irony is painful and palpable. Everybody jokes "wow you must have a lot of job offers." I have none. I've interviewed at a couple of places, nothing turned out.....except I finally got a verbal offer from a professor for a dream position. It seemed like the answer to my prayers...then I googled them and found a scathing investigative news article where 30 previous employees filed a complaint through the union that this professor was a toxic, abusive, racist homophobe. So now I'm like great, because life couldn't get more insulting, the only job offer I have is through a complete psycho that is fighting lawsuits against her. So I keep applying, but the less I hear, the more discouraged and tempted I feel to wallow and sink into a spiral of depression, because I have all the comorbid mental diagnoses you can get (ADHD, C-PTSD, OCD, GAD, MDD, thanks genetics and trauma) and it's hard to keep them at bay. But doing that will only worsen the situation and take time from me applying to jobs. But now my health insurance runs out in 2 weeks. I have no backup plans. I simply didn't find a job in the timeframe I hoped I would, because I was so busy in court and in school, and now I don't know what to do. I have a big mortgage for this house I just fought 1 year in court to keep, and I ironically may have to move out and be homeless, with a PhD, if I don't find a W2 within like a month. I'm scared, discouraged, and the suicidal ideation is beckoning again. What a life. It's been a year since my truamatic divorce with a complete abusive narcissist who nearly made me lose my home, then I got to keep it, now I might lose it again. My family sold their house to move here to help me survive with the bills, but seattle is just not making it possible, so all 3 of us might be homeless soon. My life has been nothing but turmoil ever since I fled Colombia in a helicopter when I was an infant. I'm so discouraged from even going on anymore. This forum is all I have these days. I'm too depressed to be with friends, I'm too triggered living with my parents at 33 and all 3 of us getting at risk of homelessness, and I'm too poor to do anything fun or of meaning. Creditors calling me from 8AM every single day. Bills I have no hope of paying. My accounts are overdrafted and empty. Every job I apply to feels like "why bother submitting all these materials and cover letters...they're just going to find someone else with a PhD with better experience than me" in this city full of techbros and nerds. My ex really screwed my life up and probably permanently tanked my sense of self-esteem and my mental health. I just had to vent and didn't know how else to do so...thanks for listening. :(

I hate to say I feel bad for the guy, but if that’s the situation you’re facing, maybe you should have picked that job, even if the Professor was a psycho. Ya know?

Nothingloud is a clown. As I recall his husbando paid all the bills while he was a deadbeat in an 'open relationship' (and proud of it) and he had all these fantasies about making more money once he got this magical PhD that would make him the highest earner. So he quit his old job and said his husband had no right to complain about whatever he was up to or spending "their" money on because future riches awaited. Then he freaked out when his "toxic" ex wanted to divorce before he finished university because then he'd have to pay for it himself.
I think he should hit the streets advertising himself as a man whore with a PhD and suck BBC behind kfc
What can I say, I’m a sensitive soul. I can sympathize with him having been in dire straights before.

Though I don’t empathize because of the amount of dipshit decisions he made to sink himself into this state.

I mean, what the goddamn? If you are facing homelessness and your family is as well for trying to support your stupid shit, you TAKE WHAT JOB YOU CAN GET!! Getting pissy about who or what your boss could be is irrelevant.

This was a case of morals or the street. I respect his consistency but spit on his shortsightedness.
Quote:My life has been nothing but turmoil ever since I fled Colombia in a helicopter when I was an infant.

Didn’t you escape a Cult? 

You have better opportunities than most people in the planet.
Parents should have left him in Colombia 

Wonder how that would've turned out
(09-13-2024, 10:02 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: What can I say, I’m a sensitive soul. I can sympathize with him having been in dire straights before.

Though I don’t empathize because of the amount of dipshit decisions he made to sink himself into this state.

I mean, what the goddamn? If you are facing homelessness and your family is as well for trying to support your stupid shit, you TAKE WHAT JOB YOU CAN GET!! Getting pissy about who or what your boss could be is irrelevant.

This was a case of morals or the street. I respect his consistency but spit on his shortsightedness.

This so much, fuck the chud boss but a job is a job especially when you're in a fucked up situation like this  facepalm
(09-13-2024, 10:02 PM)JoeBoy101 wrote: What can I say, I’m a sensitive soul. I can sympathize with him having been in dire straights before.

I agree with you Joe.

Nothing Loud is, indeed, a dumbass but compared to some of the others who are the subject of our derision here on TheBore, he's comparitively harmless.

- Kyuuji: J K Rowling hating, hypocritical, trans-supremacist.

- Melody Shreds: Also a J K Rowling hating, hypocritical, trans-supremacist but also an emotional manipulator using suicidal ideation to grift

- Nepenthe: Black-supremacist, racist furry who throws out enormous word salads but has nothing of any worth to say

- SmashMyAnus: Constantly posts as he is a desperate for attention narcissist, will be an 'ally' of anything that's currently in fashion (but I'm starting to have more sympathy for him as he seems to be a mentalist)

- Fat4All: Disgusting cum-dumpster

- VisaWife: Creepy, stalking retard, always with an infamous 'dossier' ready to expose whoever's hit the headlines.

- Crossing Eden: Shameless, unrepentant moron who can never admit when he's wrong.

- CuckyCal: Cunt

But Nothing Loud doesn't really fit into any of these categories. I've never seen him actively engage in any hate campaigns like the above frequently indulge in. He also actually seems to have studied something, even if it is a degree, literally, in shit.

I especially have sympathy for his financial issues and that he has creditors chasing after him. I'm sure we've all made bad financial decisions in our lives, and being broke and worrying about money is one of the worst experiences anyone can go through, whether it's self-inflicted or not. The fear of being hungry and/or homeless is horrific.

Nothing Loud's forum posts are like a daily diary of someone who just makes one bad decision after another. His life is in somewhat of a perpetual downward spiral. 

He states that he's actively job hunting, so that already puts him above 90% of Era. Indeed, stating 'This forum is all I have left these days' as Taco Bell Tower pointed out, is really depressing. If you're relying on Era to get you through the day, then you've pretty much hit 100 miles below rock bottom. You're stuck in the core of the Earth.

It's sad to see. I hope he turns it around.
(09-09-2024, 12:44 PM)BananaBlast wrote: Since kaleidoscopium brought up alt accounts, does anyone know what happened to Cerulean_Skylark?

Transgender prude who posted constantly in the burka thread all up until they got permanently banned for using an alt account. Anyone happen to know any details about that?

Super behind on the thread so maybe this was already answered, but they’re still around, ironically enough they post on the joint Riotous account.
Imagine if all you have left is a forum where you get headshotted for a brilliant shit post  Juche Sad
Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true

Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil

Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world

So the only thing that I could do

Was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, JoeBoy101
(09-13-2024, 10:29 PM)Venice wrote:

I agree with you Joe.

Nothing Loud is, indeed, a dumbass but compared to some of the others who are the subject of our derision here on TheBore, he's comparitively harmless.

- Kyuuji: J K Rowling hating, hypocritical, trans-supremacist.

- Melody Shreds: Also a J K Rowling hating, hypocritical, trans-supremacist but also an emotional manipulator using suicidal ideation to grift

- Nepenthe: Black-supremacist, racist furry who throws out enormous word salads but has nothing of any worth to say

- SmashMyAnus: Constantly posts as he is a desperate for attention narcissist, will be an 'ally' of anything that's currently in fashion (but I'm starting to have more sympathy for him as he seems to be a mentalist)

- Fat4All: Disgusting cum-dumpster

- VisaWife: Creepy, stalking retard, always with an infamous 'dossier' ready to expose whoever's hit the headlines.

- Crossing Eden: Shameless, unrepentant moron who can never admit when he's wrong.

- CuckyCal: Cunt

But Nothing Loud doesn't really fit into any of these categories. I've never seen him actively engage in any hate campaigns like the above frequently indulge in. He also actually seems to have studied something, even if it is a degree, literally, in shit.

I especially have sympathy for his financial issues and that he has creditors chasing after him. I'm sure we've all made bad financial decisions in our lives, and being broke and worrying about money is one of the worst experiences anyone can go through, whether it's self-inflicted or not. The fear of being hungry and/or homeless is horrific.

Nothing Loud's forum posts are like a daily diary of someone who just makes one bad decision after another. His life is in somewhat of a perpetual downward spiral. 

He states that he's actively job hunting, so that already puts him above 90% of Era. Indeed, stating 'This forum is all I have left these days' as Taco Bell Tower pointed out, is really depressing. If you're relying on Era to get you through the day, then you've pretty much hit 100 miles below rock bottom. You're stuck in the core of the Earth.

It's sad to see. I hope he turns it around.
Yeah he doesn’t seem as bad. Most of the forum actually isn’t but the few that are are just terrible people
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
No, he's a narcissistic asshole that lacks basic empathy for others, so he uses people and treats pets like fashion accessories. Fuck Nothing Loud.