Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(09-14-2024, 04:28 AM)Propagandhim wrote:   Here's what you do:  call the bank, tell em "the doctor" sent you, they'll hook you up with a credit card, you can then daisy chain it with another credit card to pay that off, and then another.  
I know somebody who actually did this. Pre-2008 so companies were mailing out pre-approvals like candy.

They were off work for multiple accidents at work (none of them their fault) and it took forever to win the battle in their Workers Comp case so they daisy chained credit cards to keep food on the table and keep the bank at bay with the mortgage.

When they finally won the workman's comp case with a big lump sum for the intervening years (all of which went to pay off debt) they had ~25 credit cards. The. worker at the bank when they went to pay them off was all "you can't do that" and they were all "well I did"

They were living incredibly frugaly. No new game consoles or trips or fancy meals. Do not recommend and they were lucky in the end.
Jesus Christ. I thought the "Dr." In all those Nothing Loud posts was you people photoshopping them.

That makes him the worst person on Era. Fuck PHDs calling themselves Dr.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-quest-iii-hd-2d-remake-has-gone-gold.980883/#post-128671284

Mauricio_Magus, post: 128670423, member: 1295 wrote:I screamed like crazy when this was announced.

I can't wait, my most hyped game for sure. I hope we get a demo.

asvadayet, post: 128670498, member: 180465 wrote:where you get all money you spend on this ? parents ?

Mauricio_Magus, post: 128671083, member: 1295 wrote:I'm very confused by this post, what do you mean? it's only 60 bucks.

asvadayet, post: 128671125, member: 180465 wrote:i just want to know who or how you are paying for it. where from those 60 bucks comes from ?

Mauricio_Magus, post: 128671215, member: 1295 wrote:I'm an adult with a job, most of us are paying for it that way and I don't get why you'd think otherwise. This is a gaming forum in which the average user is in their 30s.

asvadayet, post: 128671284, member: 180465 wrote:i did not knew it but thanks for telling it to me. for i always had games which were purchased by adults in my family who also were same case like you ( adults with jobs and paying for it )

Wut Dead
By begging on social media, where else would I get funds for anything? ???

edit: Oh, duh, cash advances on my credit cards to give funds to my girlfriends Ko-fi.
(09-14-2024, 05:27 AM)BIONIC wrote:
Mauricio_Magus, post: 128671215, member: 1295 wrote:I'm an adult with a job, most of us are paying for it that way and I don't get why you'd think otherwise. This is a gaming forum in which the average user is in their 30 40s.

FTFY
(09-14-2024, 05:27 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-quest-iii-hd-2d-remake-has-gone-gold.980883/#post-128671284

Mauricio_Magus, post: 128670423, member: 1295 wrote:I screamed like crazy when this was announced.

asvadayet, post: 128670498, member: 180465 wrote:where you get all money you spend on this ? parents ?

Mauricio_Magus, post: 128671083, member: 1295 wrote:I'm very confused by this post, what do you mean? it's only 60 bucks.

asvadayet, post: 128671125, member: 180465 wrote:i just want to know who or how you are paying for it. where from those 60 bucks comes from ?

Mauricio_Magus, post: 128671215, member: 1295 wrote:I'm an adult with a job, most of us are paying for it that way and I don't get why you'd think otherwise. This is a gaming forum in which the average user is in their 30s.

asvadayet, post: 128671284, member: 180465 wrote:i did not knew it but thanks for telling it to me. for i always had games which were purchased by adults in my family who also were same case like you ( adults with jobs and paying for it )

Wut Dead

Is this another DID little? Melody's maybe?

Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
[Image: aa8e72_c1a75cc388d0452fa8100d9d1b68f47c~mv2.png]

Mjcry

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: GW__CX_bsAAE9of?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: 22715-m.jpg]

Switters with the best avatar.
3 users liked this post: Switters, Taco Bell Tower, benji
(09-14-2024, 05:16 AM)benji wrote: Aristotle so I can call him a BITCH to his face. Lawd

Uhm not Lenin? Wow. Not an ally at all.  Rolleyes
If I could speak to anyone in the world for an hour it would be Nepenthe’s mom. I’d ask her how her daughter ended up this way and show her screenshots of Nepenthe’s most unhinged posts.
(09-14-2024, 06:08 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Uhm not Lenin? Wow. Not an ally at all.  Rolleyes
Marx would be funnier, you'd get to watch him lose his shit when you tell him about modern Marxists.

I looked at that thread to see if there were any mentions and there were four people who said Marx. Including one who wanted to know his thoughts about the current left.

But this is probably the funniest post of the handful I looked at:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-get-to-have-a-1-hour-conversation-with-anyone-in-the-world-alive-or-dead-who-are-you-talking-you.980736/page-2#post-128661516 wrote:Jesus, if he ever existed. I'd want it to be a televised debate that everyone is forced to watch.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-like-fucking.980346/page-3#post-128673393
Lot of boys rhetorical posts.
TERF Coldsun
Quote:Let's not make stupid thread titles in the future.
[Image: Z7HeRxU.png]
(09-14-2024, 02:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote: Wait! What the fuck at this lore drop?!?

Red Mercury wrote:I am where you are dude, I understand how much it hurts. My unemployment payments are running out soon, we're probably going to lose our house and the kids will need to live with their Grandparents I guess, I have no idea what we're going to do. If I can't find something soon, transparently I have been considering ending my life.

Just know that it's not you, the market is terrible right now for job seekers. There are too many people and too few jobs. It does not mean you aren't good enough as a person. There are a lot of people going through it right now as well, you are not alone. If I can help at all, whether it be a resume review or helping to find jobs, please feel free to DM me and I'll do everything I can.

Whoo

Maybe this is why he has chilled on cancelling people and shit. It's not fun to lose your job

(old design on the right)

So this why crossing eden is suddenly the #1 Dragon age fanboy
Eh, it's pretty cool Joanna Dark from the new Perfect Dark got another job. Good for her.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
funkelpop wrote:Looks like there's a concerted effort from Democratic party members trying to besmirch candidates like Jill Stein. Wonder if they're afraid about the poll numbers in certain key states since a lot of people aren't willing to vote for genocide….

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-palestine-the-ongoing-israeli-genocide-in-gaza-icj-orders-halt-to-israeli-offensive-on-rafah-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-398#post-128671725

omfg
(09-14-2024, 09:43 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(old design on the right)

So this why crossing eden is suddenly the #1 Dragon age fanboy

Dragon Age 2 Qunari was the best point of design for them. They were aesthetically, politically, and theologically more interesting than anything DA did before or after. ESPECIALLY after.

That new game just looks like shit. No love or soul in it at all.
So this is the start of the Nothing Loud homeless season? Thinking
(09-14-2024, 09:25 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(09-14-2024, 02:16 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote: Wait! What the fuck at this lore drop?!?

Red Mercury wrote:I am where you are dude, I understand how much it hurts. My unemployment payments are running out soon, we're probably going to lose our house and the kids will need to live with their Grandparents I guess, I have no idea what we're going to do. If I can't find something soon, transparently I have been considering ending my life.

Just know that it's not you, the market is terrible right now for job seekers. There are too many people and too few jobs. It does not mean you aren't good enough as a person. There are a lot of people going through it right now as well, you are not alone. If I can help at all, whether it be a resume review or helping to find jobs, please feel free to DM me and I'll do everything I can.

Whoo

Maybe this is why he has chilled on cancelling people and shit. It's not fun to lose your job

When you're facing homelessness and other actual, serious real life shit, and not the fake and vain bullshit you see and engage with online (canceling people, bitching about Gamergate, talking about the "chuds", etc...), it sort of does a good job of getting you to re-prioritizing your life just a tad.
Quote:Just know that it's not you
yes it is ufup 

Quote:There are too many people and too few jobs.
How did that happen Trumps

Quote:It does not mean you aren't good enough as a person.
Is it tho?
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
“The kids will need to live with the grandparents, I guess.” Makes 
it seem like he’s been a total failure of a parent. Be strong you fucking asshole. Why cheer some random dick on the internet up. Your kids are about to leave your side, and you’re thinking about taking your life. You’re probably one of those types who regrets having kids because of “Society”, and the “Burden of being an adult”.
(09-14-2024, 05:58 AM)Potato wrote:
(09-14-2024, 05:27 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/dragon-quest-iii-hd-2d-remake-has-gone-gold.980883/#post-128671284

Wut Dead

And you said they were getting boring!
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
(09-14-2024, 03:36 AM)benji wrote: I couldn't find the thread where he talks about taking a trip to Yurop and how the entire continent is trying to hire him, maybe the thread is hidden?
iirc it was a thread asking about stuff to do in Italy since he was there for a work conference. He was bragging (SHOCK) about how is work were paying for his first class flights and everything.
(09-14-2024, 12:27 PM)Straight Edge wrote:
(09-14-2024, 05:58 AM)Potato wrote:

Wut Dead

And you said they were getting boring!

Watch them drop the ball in the season finale.[Image: hulk-hogan-2005.gif]
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
Nothing loud should do what thousands upon thousands of those in his circumstances have done before. Get back to that church and become a priest! He'll have a great time
(09-13-2024, 07:39 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:

I think this is the guy who people are using as a source and most likely the one who started the rumor. Specifically that black dude in the red hoodie making these claims at the city council.

He’s an influencer chasing clout. He even has someone filming him. 

There were others saying the same thing that day. No idea who went first. Why are we assuming it’s the black guy and not, say, the actual Nazi or the fat chick?

Nepenthe often says dumb shit and is wrong most of the time but are we really framing this as coming from a black influencer and not Blood Pride?
(09-14-2024, 04:40 AM)Propagandhim wrote:
(09-14-2024, 04:36 AM)BIONIC wrote: Multiple pages in an hour just to dredge up old Poop Loud posts Dead

It's Dr Poop Loud, ok?  And the PhD stands for pretty huge dump -something you wouldn't understand, with your...undergrad degree.

I thought it was shorthand for prefers homeless dick.

Trump was right again Trumps
3 users liked this post: Tucker's Law, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Who was the reserera user who had credit card debt and was living paycheck to paycheck but was still travelling and living large, and when someone suggested they start saving and living within their means, their response was "I deserve to have nice things"? I rememeber there being multiple people in that thread proud of their fiscal irresponsibility.
(09-14-2024, 01:05 PM)Cheers wrote:
(09-13-2024, 07:39 PM)D3RANG3D wrote:
I think this is the guy who people are using as a source and most likely the one who started the rumor. Specifically that black dude in the red hoodie making these claims at the city council.
He’s an influencer chasing clout. He even has someone filming him. 
There were others saying the same thing that day. No idea who went first. Why are we assuming it’s the black guy and not, say, the actual Nazi or the fat chick?

Nepenthe often says dumb shit and is wrong most of the time but are we really framing this as coming from a black influencer and not Blood Pride?

Clout chasing?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower