Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Isn't that all Resetera muslims? Those Kafir are fine lapping up the western devils goods and participating in spaces with non Muslims and sexual degenerates. They have no legs to stand on. Resetera doesn't even separate posters.. Malik could be speaking to a woman wallahi!
5 users liked this post: kaleidoscopium, Taco Bell Tower, Potato, DavidCroquet, books
That Dragon Age thing has to be some kind of publicity stunt. Why make it its own option instead of adding it to the usual list of scars?
3 users liked this post: HaughtyFrank, Taco Bell Tower, books
New narrative incoming:

It doesn't even show up in the same poll:
[Image: oLwfhqd.png]
omfg
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, DavidCroquet, books, Boredfrom
People care about transgender issues?  ???
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, books
(2 hours ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: People care about transgender issues?  ???
Because you haven't been keeping them up to date with Joanne's crimes. ufup
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, books
No arrest no crime.  Hmph
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
You got Penguin getting genuine praise from critics (not just “well, it’s FUN and better than recent MCU stuff) and now nearly everyone who has watched the first episode and yet some on Era still trying to write it off. This weird need to put it down because it’s grounded and not fantastical. 

Like, I actually did enjoy Agatha’s first two episodes quite a damn bit, first MCU stuff in awhile I liked that much but having just watched Penguin’s first episode, it’s operating on an entirely different plane of existence that embarrasses Agatha on every level.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
This Penguin probably isn't even queer-coded like on Gotham, so it's a pass for me. Especially since I don't want to reward Zaslav by pirating it. Snob
2 users liked this post: Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower