Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(Yesterday, 11:52 AM)Nintex wrote: Isn't it weird that all these terrorists started losing and dying as soon as ResetEra sided with them Trumps

Are you saying The Bire has been stroking the Israeli flames of anger, by highlighting the insane posts from Era? 

Cruise Missile

Here’s an ironing board to straighten your clothes on as a reward…

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFLf99cwc49rlweRWqnSM...avimAReQ&s]
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex
(Yesterday, 11:37 AM)DocWager wrote: I sense heavy Melody energy from Dave Chappelle’s kid.

She'll probably end up working in Nep's carrot farm
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, DocWager
(Yesterday, 12:04 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: I hope the Spineduke mini-series is a good break from yet another Melody suicide bait episode.

I don’t know anymore? To me a Melody suicide post is like Horatio catching a murderer once a week. It’s become my comfort food.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-13#post-129422715

AshenOne wrote:
Ryu_Ken wrote:Rest in piss.

Too bad he died without taking IDF terrorists and Netannyahu with him.
Its a waste for him to die this early.

Full mask off!

Popcorn Feel that? It's beginning. This will be a great episode.
Quote:Hard to imagine someone alive today nearly as evil as the PM of Israel.
Quote:Joe Biden
lol
They refuse to acknowledge the obvious question, why was the Hezbollah leader surrounded by civilians while in his HQ? They cannot accept that these terrorist groups use civilians as human shields for this exact purpose which is an actual war crime and removes any protections from that area. 

Don’t get to move your HQ into a hospital and say “haha rules are you can’t touch us anymore!” And starting blasting more rockets off from the hospital lol
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:Joe Biden
lol

Classic Era hyperbole.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(Yesterday, 11:48 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: He won’t be taking this well lol 

spineduke wrote:Not the time or the place to be cheerleading this. Tens of thousands are dying by a bigger terrorist.

spineduke wrote:Take it from a Lebanese who has been opposing Hezbollah rule all his life. Killing your opposition solves nothing. We are setting up for a new generation of radicalism

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-13#post-129419970

Lebanon has an interesting (relatively) recent history. A mix of various religions and ethnicities, civil wars, and so on. It’s a little telling where one’s, for lack of a better term, loyalty lies with how they try speaking to the entire population.

People who learned about all this about 11 months ago often question why Jordan or larger elements of Lebanon aren’t getting directly involved. Who knew the Middle East was such a complicated place.
FantasticToma wrote:
Zeliard wrote:You gotta love the notion that taking out a single individual while slaughtering swaths of innocents is somehow viewed as morally justifiable, even more disturbing that it's happened more than once, from a military that also prides itself on precise targeting.

"Collateral damage" has rarely been a more sociopathic euphemism than when used in these cases.
And I just keep thinking: "What if the same happened to a country in the West?" and I know the reaction would be 100000% differnt :/

But really, the 2nd worst in all of this (worst being the crimes themselves, ofc) is the media reporting in the West, or at least here in Germany. If I didn't actively follow trustworthy news sources like this thread, a low number of courageous journalists on Twitter and the Al Jazeera-channel, I wouldn't know what's happening. Here on German news, it's all "Israel good, Israel attacking terrorists, some civilians die but we don't condemn that, Right to Defense, criticism equals antisemitism". That's the status quo of German media.

And then in 10 years or so some independent movie maker will make a movie about this, showing the reality of the situation, and you'll have Western film critics clap and celebrate for "showing the gruesome reality" ... that everyone can see JUST NOW already. Infuriating ....

Right after Spineduke posts a shill source. Really trustworthy!  lol
4 users liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy, Taco Bell Tower, benji, kaleidoscopium
(Yesterday, 12:28 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: They refuse to acknowledge the obvious question, why was the Hezbollah leader surrounded by civilians while in his HQ? They cannot accept that these terrorist groups use civilians as human shields for this exact purpose which is an actual war crime and removes any protections from that area. 

Don’t get to move your HQ into a hospital and say “haha rules are you can’t touch us anymore!” And starting blasting more rockets off from the hospital lol

I think Dubs, and Nep should establish Era HQ in a hospital when they inevitably convert the site into a fanatical rebel group. Specifically one facing the Mecca of Orlando.
(Yesterday, 11:48 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
spineduke wrote:Take it from a Lebanese who has been opposing Hezbollah rule all his life. Killing your opposition solves nothing. We are setting up for a new generation of radicalism

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-13#post-129419970
So what’s your plan for stopping israel again???
Back to more important matters

https://www.resetera.com/threads/metal-gear-solid-%CE%94-snake-eater-tgs-story-trailer-screenshots.992769/page-6#post-129423555

Albin, post: 129423555, member: 45504 wrote:Always thought the lack of chest hair was because of tech limitations. Sad to see that it hasn’t been corrected.

Gonna have to skip this one.
We will stop these dastardly Israelites by banning every single soul that resists our attempts at creating our own reality
Spineduke triples down on sharing Hezbollah propaganda lol 

spineduke wrote:You're talking to someone who's on the ground and witnessing these threats manifest in real time. Do you want the reality that there is a sizeable part of the population that supports Hizbullah? That they function on many layers of civil society and social welfare and you expect me to suddenly label everyone as a frothing terrorist? If someone is reporting threats at a hospital in Dahieh, they're most likely connected to Hizbullah in some capacity. I'm working with what's there - if elements of Hizbullah are reporting phone calls from Israel warning them to get the fuck out, I don't have to capitulate to you telling me to use official news sources when new sources themselves are largely mute to the reality of Israel's atrocities. Enough of your concern trolling, these comparisions to Tucker or Peterson are pathetic and a distraction.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-14#post-129423585
That’s dismissing concerns.  I should know.
(Yesterday, 12:55 PM)BIONIC wrote: Back to more important matters

https://www.resetera.com/threads/metal-gear-solid-%CE%94-snake-eater-tgs-story-trailer-screenshots.992769/page-6#post-129423555

Albin, post: 129423555, member: 45504 wrote:Always thought the lack of chest hair was because of tech limitations. Sad to see that it hasn’t been corrected.

I mean is he wrong? Connery Bond wore his proud. …The fuck is Big Boss shaving that shit?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret, Gameboy Nostalgia
(Yesterday, 01:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Spineduke triples down on sharing Hezbollah propaganda lol 

spineduke wrote:You're talking to someone who's on the ground and witnessing these threats manifest in real time. Do you want the reality that there is a sizeable part of the population that supports Hizbullah? That they function on many layers of civil society and social welfare and you expect me to suddenly label everyone as a frothing terrorist? If someone is reporting threats at a hospital in Dahieh, they're most likely connected to Hizbullah in some capacity. I'm working with what's there - if elements of Hizbullah are reporting phone calls from Israel warning them to get the fuck out, I don't have to capitulate to you telling me to use official news sources when new sources themselves are largely mute to the reality of Israel's atrocities. Enough of your concern trolling, these comparisions to Tucker or Peterson are pathetic and a distraction.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-intensifies-military-operations-in-lebanon-around-500-dead-and-over-1-600-injured.989493/page-14#post-129423585

Don’t they do this unpersoning act with Trump supporters. Or do they think Lebanese are too dumb to have agency, while MAGA are secretly smart and well read people making diabolical judgments. Bob tripped on a rock and accidentally joined Boko Haram.

(Yesterday, 01:17 PM)DocWager wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:55 PM)BIONIC wrote: Back to more important matters
I mean is he wrong? Connery Bond wore his proud. …The fuck is Big Boss shaving that shit?

Top of the page hot Bond

[Image: gf.gif?resize=600%2C359]
(Yesterday, 01:01 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Spineduke triples down on sharing Hezbollah propaganda lol 

He’s now pronouncing it as Hizbullah. “Putting ‘speck on that name, yo!”

Is their proof he’s actually there? The fact he’s using sketchy sources makes me think he’s an unreliable narrator.
(Yesterday, 01:17 PM)Polident wrote:

Don’t they do this unpersoning act with Trump supporters. Or do they think Lebanese are too dumb to have agency, while MAGA are secretly smart and well read people making diabolical judgments. Bob tripped on a rock and accidentally joined Boko Haram.

I mean, have you met any Lebanese people? 
hmm
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Venice, Gameboy Nostalgia
(Yesterday, 01:20 PM)DocWager wrote:

Is their proof he’s actually there? The fact he’s using sketchy sources makes me think he’s an unreliable narrator.

Fucker is probably sitting in London or the US.

Edit: No one who has played this many hours on Steam is "on the ground" in Lebanon. 

[Image: RjaCbok.png]
Why are they posting stuff from right-wing hellhole Twitter instead of anti-colonialist misinformation-free TikTok anyway? ???
Some choice quotes from the "Insider-Gaming: Black Myth: Wukong Sold 20 Million Units in Its First Month"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/insider-gaming-black-myth-wukong-sold-20-million-units-in-its-first-month.994263/

Screenshotting for the desktop users, and quoting directly for mobile Boreans.

Beginning with new Bore favourite, Valkaria (Gameboy Nostalgia, time to update your avatar)

[Image: XqHMT8e.png]

[Image: jfSMBu7.png]

[Image: 8f7Js0q.png]

[Image: SCWM7Py.png]

[Image: hZd4Q2y.png]

[Image: CysKTl2.png]

[Image: O36p582.png]

Valkaria wrote:Shame to see horrible devs being rewarded.

ClickyCal' wrote:My thoughts.

Vash wrote:Hear hear!

RogueOgre wrote:That sucks, awful devs don't deserve any of this. And like clockwork there are already folks here refusing to acknowledge the devs's misogyny.

I guess the game's popularity will drive other Chinese studios to make more non F2P singleplayer titles. Maybe we'll get another game that sells like hotcakes but hopefully not from a studio that's lead by sexist manchildren next time.

Pyro wrote:Monstrous. I would say good for them but ugh.

CheapJi wrote:I see, I would love see this happen for other countries too. Can't really deny the effort put into this product because of the dickheads running the studio. Wish they were better but oh well.

Valkaria wrote:Welp, you heard it here first, misogynistic and bigoted behaviour is no big deal as long as you sell 20 million copies.

Haha, well done Game Science! Sell another 20 million. Fuck these cry-babies up!

[Image: qZqUsZz.gif]

I'm truly lovin' Valkaria's new role as King of Shit-stirrer's now that Kyuuji has virtually retired.

I'm gonna end with my favourite post in the thread from this little rebel:

[Image: PaFm2oN.png]

[Image: necizkN.gif]
Connery came to our primary school and gave a talk once. All the teachers were hyped as fuck, but none of us kids knew who he was 

No1curr Feels bad, man Feels bad, man
(Yesterday, 12:16 PM)Nintex wrote:

Putin

Caused far more death than Israel and oppresses his own people but i guess he isn't jewish
(Yesterday, 01:24 PM)Venice wrote: Beginning with new Bore favourite, Valkaria (Gameboy Nostalgia, time to update your avatar)

Silly me! I keep forgetting to update here! Thank you  Heartbeat
4 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium, Venice

I doubt he’s actually there just by virtue of the fact that he’s still posting, rather than being genocided in the joint US/Israeli ethnic cleansing operation.
(11 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote:

I doubt he’s actually there just by virtue of the fact that he’s still posting, rather than being genocided in the joint US/Israeli ethnic cleansing operation.

It's more likely he's Lebanese than a "woman" on Era is an actual Era but I agree.

I bet he's a descendant of Lebanese diaspora, probably Christian who fled when Islamist fanatics started turning Lebanon into a hellhole, who rebelled against Christianity because he hated his parents. Identifies with the terrorists because "how you doing my fellow Brown people"

Basically the Era version of Mia Khalifa
(11 hours ago)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(Yesterday, 01:24 PM)Venice wrote: Beginning with new Bore favourite, Valkaria (Gameboy Nostalgia, time to update your avatar)

Silly me! I keep forgetting to update here! Thank you  Heartbeat

Oooooooooh… Joshi flavor of the month!
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:Take it from a Lebanese who has been opposing Hezbollah rule all his life.

I feel there is some information he is not sharing  about his status on the ground or being a Lebanese fighting against Hezbollah daily. Egomaniac
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx
(Yesterday, 01:26 PM)Snoopy wrote: Connery came to our primary school and gave a talk once. All the teachers were hyped as fuck, but none of us kids knew who he was 

No1curr Feels bad, man Feels bad, man

[Image: 1472226871266.gif?w=400]