Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
All posts from this guy 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fast-food-french-fries-ranked-from-worst-to-best-chowhound.994896/
[Image: fOeXNo6.jpg]

Quote:nah their fries are great

they barely make it home, practically scarf them all down on the drive home

Quote:you know what are great?

Long John Silvers ditched their shitty fries and switched to waffle fries

and they are pretty dang decent

used to swap out my fries with just extra hushpuppies, but now i get fish and waffle fries and they are good

sprinkle malt vinegar and dip in ketchup, yum

Quote:burger king fries are good, but only within 5 mins of them coming out of the fryers lol

i like a thick fry, they are almost like mashed potato sticks

but the second they get cold they are ruined

Quote:Steak n shake always sucked for fries.

Quote:
Quote:Not good. They're pretty bad
shame, was hoping for a reason to go back to sonic lol
yeah, they are like the in n out fries, just slightly better cuz they ACTUALLY salt them lol

Quote:in n out is already screamed from the mountain tops are the best thing to ever come out of Cali, and even those fuckers wont defend the fries

Quote:olks who like CFAs waffle fries should give Long John Silvers new waffle fries a go

they aren't as consistent, but as someone who's stopped eating at CFA fully they scratch that itch

Quote:wingstop fries are just an excuse to mainline their ranch

Quote:you know what taco bell fries are good for?

for 60 cents you can put them in any burrito

they slap in a burrito

Quote:KFC's new fries aint even all that good, just worse popeyes fries

Quote:
Quote:I just add in those spicy (Fritos?) chips! They make every burrito 10x better!!!
not on the menu anymore 😭 just the normal red strips that aren't as good

they come back sometimes tho, like when they bring back the meaty frito burrito

Quote:i get a small fry at mcdonalds and see if i can eat all of them in under a min while driving

very safe

[Image: side-eye-dog.gif]

[Image: 2U2VmYB.png]
People were always harsh on Blame Space but now that we have this fat4all replacement we know how good we had it
(1 hour ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: DrFreeman (of course the fucker has a Palestine flag in his bio)
Quote:It's completely fucked up that Israel has the almost unlimited capacity to pummel anyone it chooses, block virtually all incoming attacks, and has the most powerful military to back it up.

Israel is way too fucking OP and that's why it gets away with genocide and countless war crimes.

I don't wish harm on people usually but something needs to happen - ICC arrest warrants, UN do something, fuck it a direct strike on their military bases - that brings them down a peg or 2 so we can stop this fucking train before it gets way, way worse.
(1 hour ago)DavidCroquet wrote: Era: America has no right to police the world!

Also Era: Dear US, Israel too OP, plz nerf
I've very much enjoyed how these threads are full of people wringing their hands in "fear" about a "major war" starting in the Middle East and at the same time they're asking the United States (or somebody?) to do regime change in Israel followed by mass re-education of the entire population.
Fat4all is so unfunny I don't even have anything really to say about him. Shitposting can be funny but he's just annoying and doing what they consider on that forum as "low effort posting". Much like a lot of the forum they have nothing to say but feel the need to post

"Oof"
"Woof"
"Yikes"
"Jesus fucking Christ"

etc. Just no thought process and a complete hivemind. So many topics about asking about certain things, like movies, games, music, etc to see if people like it and more importantly, if it's OKAY to like it. No independent thought. Consume whatever the forum is consuming and don't ask questions.
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1froda1/hasan_explains_operation_monkey_d_houthi_to_nick/

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY Whoo Mindblown What is this?

I want to see these obese commie furry gender-confused larper fucks explain how Hasan is good still after this. Fucker is a straight up terrorist. Just posting propaganda and defending the Houthis, Hamas and Hezbollah.

Twitch is such garbage and nothing will happen as he's their golden boy.

Here's a X/Twitter link for those that use the site still (I don't personally but if people do have fun, just not for me, not a fan the layout and post changes)

3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, HaughtyFrank
(1 hour ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: People were always harsh on Blame Space but now that we have this fat4all replacement we know how good we had it

[Image: Creating_Bugs_Bunny%27s_%22No%22.jpg]
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, AnnoyedCanadian
(1 hour ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
(1 hour ago)DavidCroquet wrote: People are giving Roan undeserved credit for being the First LGBTQ+ musician in all of history.

But they ignore the important work she is doing with her unapologetic representation of the BPD Crybaby community! I’m just so tired, ya’ll…

I like her music but Christ on a cracker I wish she'd just shut the fuck up.

She needs to stop reading comments about herself and Googling herself. Just keep making music and stop making statements about things you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just shut up, and dribble, bitch!
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, DavidCroquet, AnnoyedCanadian
How dare you disrespect the LeGOAT like that

[Image: sddefault.jpg]
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, DocWager
(1 hour ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote: https://old.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/1froda1/hasan_explains_operation_monkey_d_houthi_to_nick/

YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY Whoo Mindblown What is this?

I want to see these obese commie furry gender-confused larper fucks explain how Hasan is good still after this. Fucker is a straight up terrorist. Just posting propaganda and defending the Houthis, Hamas and Hezbollah.

Twitch is such garbage and nothing will happen as he's their golden boy.

Here's a X/Twitter link for those that use the site still (I don't personally but if people do have fun, just not for me, not a fan the layout and post changes)

Seems like another influencer that's being paid by Moscow
(1 hour ago)AnnoyedCanadian wrote:
Do you think he swapped his words around and meant "they're effectively a resistance group against Israel"? Maybe he has aphasia. hmm
This is another problem with all the Anti-Israel talk. Israel killing Muslims is the worst crime on Earth but Hezbollah killing Muslims in Syria is completely fine. No consistency there with Hasan and his ilk
(1 hour ago)HaughtyFrank wrote: This is another problem with all.the Anti-Israel talk. That Israel killing Muslims is the worst crime on Earth but Hezbollah killing Muslims in Syria is completely fine

Success

Precisely the point. It's never been about Israel for these clowns. It's just about hating Jews and looking for new reasons to dress it up as "anti-Zionism" and being politically correct while letting their true feelings slip.
Isn’t there a dedicated thread for you fags to bitch and moan about those stupid sand people?
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
Since ResetEra has banned videogame discussion, the politics topics are all we have left!
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, AnnoyedCanadian, Nintex
At least there haven't been any posts lately about how much they want certain characters to fuck them and since they're LGBT it's okay to say that apparently. Not at all creepy and off putting.

I hope I didn't jinx it.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pretty-sure-i-have-ms-trying-to-see-a-helpful-doctor-has-been-painful.995136/

Oh dear Jesus, we're self diagnosing MS now? Fucking kill me now.

Why even bother seeing a doctor when literally everything to these cretins can be self diagnosed. GIVE ME MY FUCKING HORMONES NOW

Feeemales RE Thread
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D, Nintex
There are far more important issues at hand than a bunch of savages blowing each other up. Like Joe Rogan’s height and Nep’s carrot plantation  commune
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, AnnoyedCanadian, D3RANG3D, Nintex
in all the kamala name pronunciation discourse I haven't figured out how the fuck you're supposed to pronounce it nor why it matters

it's spelled the way you say it, this isn't a nguyen situation

I saw a video where supposedly someone was showing that "the left mispronounces it all the time too" but even in all that I don't know what you're meant to say

do you say the word "comma" followed by "la"

or do you say "kuh" followed by "MAH-luh"

I don't even care I'm gonna keep putting the emphasis on MAla
3 users liked this post: Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
I bet fat4all dips his fries in Hobo jizz for an extra salty flavor
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
https://www.resetera.com/threads/joel-mchale-posts-address-of-someone-who-took-his-apple-watch-on-his-last-flight.995445/page-3#post-129439833
Quote:Ashes of Dreams
Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve Member
Today at 5:32 PM

Quote:SuperBanana said:

Some of you could be Trump's VP with the BS you spin lmao

Oh, fuck off with this.
This was a conversation about doxxing and if picking up an abandoned item counts as theft.
How dare you

Ashes of dreams gets slaughtered itt
3 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Gameboy Nostalgia, Hap Shaughnessy
https://www.resetera.com/threads/september-27-2024-the-baltimore-banner-chappell-roan-says-she%E2%80%99s-skipping-all-things-go-festival-to-prioritize-health.995091/page-4#post-129442212

excelsiorlef wrote:Social media and purity test politics have mutated into each other to create the scariest form of parasocial relationships ever
Thinking
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, DavidCroquet, Boredfrom
That Roan thread is hilarious. It's got a bit of everything:

- Liberals hating progressives
- Progressives hating liberals
- Charges of racism
- Charges of sexism
- Charges of transphobia
- Charges of both siding
- Side eyeing
- Jockeying of who is the better "ally" of the marginalized
All she had to do was say Republicans are bad and Democrats good. It's not hard. LGBTQIA+ issues need to be addressed and acting like it's a both side's issue is the most privileged white woman shit she could do.
baby meowsers wrote:I call everyone babe.

Lots of "I call everyone a dude" energy there transphobe. Yes I know baby meowsers is trans but that does not mean they can't be transphobic to FtM trans folx.
(6 hours ago)BIONIC wrote:
construct, post: 129429327, member: 71083 wrote:[Image: Screenshot-137.png]
if i click search it filters it out, but i was hoping to remove it from the quick search
It is because of this post that I just discovered there's a search function on resetera. I just assumed only registered users could use the search function.

Either I'm dumb or my giant ass monitor is to blame for this.