Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(5 hours ago)benji wrote: Does Bandai Namco even know they funded and published this? It's like it just suddenly appeared from nowhere but that article talks about it in development since 2019 and development was rebooted once. And this Reflector is supposed to produce five games over the next ten years. lol

According the article I linked:

Quote:But the game is just one part of the story. Reflector Entertainment CEO and Bandai Namco Europe's chief content officer Hervé Hoerdt says the transmedia releases are crucial pillars for this new IP – to the point where the studio even has small teams dedicated to different types of media.

Mike Cat
2 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
(4 hours ago)Steven Snell wrote: [Image: 70c8e72a09c78fb899ee49002a613469.png]

B-dubs is a dead man walking. Big Trans Boss Kyuuji piling on the pressure.

The fuck did they mean B-Dumbs?  Fucking NepNep is far more hostile.  Only problem with B-Dumbs is he puts on his tough pants on but like the little bitch that he is always takes things back in fear of losing his n-word privilege card lol

Edited: Wait, he apologized to keep his n-word privilege card!
2 users liked this post: Alpacx, Jansen
Bringing in the people's senator to oust the emperor. Gay Shakespeare would be taking notes. Roman retard chess at play.

They should do a pokemon gladiator battle like true retards
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, Jansen, Taco Bell Tower
(4 hours ago)Nintex wrote:
(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote: whoever here has an alt account there, please send B dubs a DM requesting that he bans all his enemies. This is how that forum falls. This way, we can all move on here at The Bire, and become the true alt of forums. Then you guys can sell the forum to MOBA.

B-Dubs won't do that. As usual he will pick the worst option that isn't even on the table.

I really don’t think he looks in this forum. if he did, he’d probably do as we say because honestly, I think he’d mostly agree with us. Like us, I feel like he sides with the truth.
2 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
Bdubs if you are reading, is there still time to join that pokemon tournament.
(3 hours ago)Jansen wrote: 60 guests?  Sickos (furry edition)

Hi PedoEra… You attention whores.
3 users liked this post: killamajig, Jansen, Taco Bell Tower
"directed at someone who frequently steps into the line of fire on here to placate the userbase"

IS THIS FAGGOT TALKING ABOUT NEPENTHE?!?!!!!!  lmao lmao lmao lmao
It’s rapidly becoming two options for Dumbs:

1) Quit

Or

2) Ban Nep and all the other people bitching

He’s clearly taking the ‘put your head down in the sand and let it blow over’ approach, but my guy doesn’t have the water carriers or syncophants to pull that off that Queenep does.

I mean, you have this incredible mix of her worshipers and people who hate Dubs coming to together acting like his post was beyond the pale. What a fucking joke. 

I mean, it’s bad for Dubs, because right now, this is what he’s seeing in his rear view mirror:

Lore They’ve done it before, and Shower Elf owned his site. You’re just a Janny, Dubs.

That said, the CCDP thread is rich:

Baphomet wrote:Do staff ever really address any issues that are posted in this thread? It just seems like a "fuck the users on this site , let's make them a topic where we pretend we care about their concerns" kind of thing. I always found it weird where this topic is posted too , kinda hidden away.

Sooooo close…

is this?

Dreams wrote:You were the one who was on the receiving end of the verbal (textual?) abuse from your boss. Indeed, it's not for you to say anything (and glad to see other posters clarified that they weren't calling for action from you). Hope you're doing well 💖

How will she ever recover?!

Jeanluc

Captain C wrote:Any male boss who belittles their fem employee like that is a fucking rube, let alone doing it on a public forum that promotes itself as a safe space for a rapidly deteriorating women and LGBTQ+ userbase. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Citation needed. Women, maybe. LGBTQ+? They’re the ones in charge.

Hansey wrote:Yes. in fact, the biggest issue of the last iteration of the thread is that rule changes were made based on feedback, but then were visable literally nowhere else.

Hmmm, and who is handling those rules changes and the posting/recording of them?

Oh yeah!

Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!

Vertpin wrote:B-Dubs step down

Win

Was it worth it Dubs? The last community you burned was the only Firewall between you and these idiots and they would have supported you probably, just to stick it to Neppy. And you even did it for a non-apology word salad from Queen Nep for her anti-semitism that she now openly admits was forced and hollow.

Instead, you’re out there, on your own, and the wagons have circled. But this time… at long long last… you find yourself alone, cold, shivering, hungry and defenseless to the onslaught.

All you can do is hide in the underbrush and hope they eventually give up hunting you.

I hope it was worth it.
(3 hours ago)DocWager wrote:
(4 hours ago)Nintex wrote:
(4 hours ago)DocWager wrote: whoever here has an alt account there, please send B dubs a DM requesting that he bans all his enemies. This is how that forum falls. This way, we can all move on here at The Bire, and become the true alt of forums. Then you guys can sell the forum to MOBA.

B-Dubs won't do that. As usual he will pick the worst option that isn't even on the table.

I really don’t think he looks in this forum. if he did, he’d probably do as we say because honestly, I think he’d mostly agree with us. Like us, I feel like he decides with the truth.

Nah, he totally looks at this forum but he will ignore any advice because he is like Nepenthe in hating to be proven wrong.
All that over n-word privilege card.  C'mon Dubs if you don't want to ban NepNep at least demote her to regular user and then ban her  Success
1 user liked this post: D3RANG3D
why the fuck are they talking about BEING FIRED? or how what b-dumbs said would be interpreted in an actual workplace?????

this is a VIDEOGAME forum!!!!  RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl
Dubs only other move is a groveling apology. I question if that is enough at this point though. Neppy loves the reins of power and Dubs is at the weakest he’s ever been. If he had any brains whatsoever, he would have struck back when Neppy’s tweets came out. Instead, like a Dollar General Ned Stark he wanted to give her the honor of a chance. 

Well, here’s that repayment for you pal.

[Image: 992885585f6224507c5273a1beb09caeb4c884af.gif]
(3 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/luca-guadagnino-to-direct-new-%E2%80%98american-psycho%E2%80%99-movie-at-lionsgate-with-scott-z-burns-set-to-adapt.1013733/
Kraid, post: 130348899, member: 1195 wrote:Being adapted by a male screenwriter and a male director? This is going to be dire.

EDIT: All of what is good about the original American Psycho film is there because of the feminist lens that was used to adapt the book. The book is trashy, over the top, and way up its own ass. The author of the book is a dipshit. The film made the best chicken salad you've ever eaten out of chicken shit.
What's the "feminist lens" adapting American Psycho?

Does... does he think the original novel is pro-Bateman?
(3 hours ago)Jansen wrote:
(4 hours ago)kaleidoscopium wrote: Remember, all of this is for him saying “fuck off, eat my ass” lol

I thought he asked nepthing to swallow his hog and lick his balls too?

No?
No, you're right. I heard it from IrishNinja (in the midst of unrelated stormfront rambling) so I am confident that this characterization is extremely accurate.
5 users liked this post: Propagandhim, kaleidoscopium, benji, Jansen, Taco Bell Tower
(3 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: why the fuck are they talking about BEING FIRED? or how what b-dumbs said would be interpreted in an actual workplace?????

1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Why do they keep calling B-Dumbs boss?  He doesn't own Ree, MOBA does.
3 users liked this post: Propagandhim, kaleidoscopium, AnnoyedCanadian
Dollar General Ned Stark is a good one. Kudos JoeBoy.
(3 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: why the fuck are they talking about BEING FIRED? or how what b-dumbs said would be interpreted in an actual workplace?????

No, this is serious business. ufup
(10-13-2024, 02:40 AM)benji wrote:
(10-13-2024, 01:50 AM)BIONIC wrote:
waterpuppy, post: 130085457, member: 100398 wrote:Publicly going off at a staff member and then just trying to move on with seemingly zero consequences is so harmful and not the type of behavior I thought the management of this site would engage in.
Thousands of posts by staff telling non-staff to fuck off: I SLEEP

One post by staff telling another staff member to fuck off: REAL SHIT
3 users liked this post: Propagandhim, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower
They gangstalked bduds and it worked.

Gotta appreciate the hustle.
3 users liked this post: benji, Jansen, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.city-journal.org/article/why-is-reddit-facilitating-at-home-gender-transitions

[Image: UdATn5n.png]

hmm
The main alteration to the film is that it trims out the violence, because well, it's a film. Bateman comes off as more misogynistic and homophobic in the film because he's spending less time just being sadistic, it makes him seem like he has specific hangups rather than general detachment from humanity. They get to call this a "feminist lens" when any other film they would beat their chests attacking it for leaning on gay jokes for part of the humor.

I'm not attacking the film for this, I prefer the film, but it's not really a deliberate or major change to his character versus an effect of the medium change.
3 users liked this post: HaughtyFrank, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-most-stupid-idiotic-thing-that-you-have-done.1013730/#post-130350222

Quote:I was like 20 and I Drove drunk / high off xanax and almost got hit by semi after I ran a light. Worst part was I had 4 people in the car with me. Luckily nothing happened but I also stopped fucking with xans after that.

Why would you post this? Era knows no forgiveness no matter how long ago it was
6 users liked this post: Propagandhim, Alpacx, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle, benji
(3 hours ago)DavidCroquet wrote: Dollar General Ned Stark is a good one. Kudos JoeBoy.

Success

I’ll rescind my criticism if he actually does decide to de-mod/ban her and others over this. But he won’t.

It’s really his best option aside from quitting, but it will burn that board worse than GAF. Because you’ll get this civil war between people boosting Nep and the rest of the base not forgetting who she is and how she acts towards the plebeian posters. Frankly. I’ll be quite a sight, and could be a series finale. 

Quitting is more likely, because he thinks it will save him some rep and face in his communities. But that would be a huge mistake because, these vultures don’t ever forget. They’ll say they forgive you, and then will treat you as outcast and bring it up when ever you try to make yourself known. Given his lack of foresight though, he definitely won’t consider that.

So, you have the front runner (in his mind), a sniveling apology. That’s his most likely move, but it has the least chance of success of all three.

But I have every faith in Dubs he will pick option four. Which is someone worst choice he’s dreamed up that will somehow, metaphysically make the entire situation worst.
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, Boredfrom, Taco Bell Tower
Suicude is still on the table…
3 users liked this post: DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, killamajig
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-431#post-130313514

Quote:If Atlus did hire a consultant Hashino would probably ignore their feedback.

Good

Hashino    Jamming out!
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Hap Shaughnessy
Cerium's really going to have some questions to answer about putting B-Dubs in charge when he wakes up from that nap.
5 users liked this post: Propagandhim, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle, JoeBoy101
these dumb whiners cant even get enough motivation to move out of mom's house, they won't make another forum
3 users liked this post: Propagandhim, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower
mind you, this drama is occurring a thread that half the userbase doesn't even know about  Rofl
Bdubs…
(3 hours ago)Greatness Gone wrote: mind you, this drama is occurring a thread that half the userbase doesn't even know about  Rofl

Publicly, but I’m betting the Mod Discord is extra spicy right now.