Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(10-17-2023, 05:49 PM)cRumB wrote: Damn Zeo gonna miss out on the Cpt Marvel OT Sad

If that ban length sticks and he misses out on "correcting" everyone about The Marvels, I think he might actually off himself; his compulsion is all he has.
malfoyking dateline='[url=tel:1697561525' wrote: 1697561525[/url]']
HAHA i saw that. Quick, whats the hate topic saying now lol.

Funnily enough, it got posted over an hour ago, and NO responses. The thread itself slipping to the second page. ClickCal needs to stop jerking off in the EZA thread and get back to work.
cRumB dateline='[url=tel:1697564986' wrote: 1697564986[/url]']
Damn Zeo gonna miss out on the Cpt Marvel OT Sad

He’ll just be using his Reddit account to defend marvel. 

[Image: pB08ssW.jpg]

Badass
Why do they ban the best characters Feels bad, man
(10-17-2023, 06:29 PM)TylenolJones wrote:

Badass

who is Gene Park? never heard of him
he's that gay asian cancer survivor who was once spoken down to by a white progressive
oh THAT Gene Park

lol
Quote:Having an issue with this EZA thing is fine, it's understandable. What has been happening in here for the last few days is wholly unacceptable and very far over the line. I would suggest that everyone chill out and discuss this like adults, instead of how you have been.

Boy do I have some news for you D-Dubs Trumps
Quote:I will never be the same looking at footage of this massacre
Quote:I'm sitting here holding back tears with the news of the massacre at the hospital. How utterly cruel.
Quote:Not surprised, the IDF are genocidal maniacs.
Quote:What makes these things exponential worse is that there is no power or anyone able to give coverage from affected areas anymore. This gives the IDF complete control over the narrative.
Quote:Speculation? Really? Over 500 people are dead.
Quote:Why are we speculating anything? 500 people just died in a hospital strike...
Quote:Removed speculation. This whole situation is fucked up.
Quote:THAT IS A FUCKING WAR CRIME.

Fuck Israel.

RIP to the victims.
Quote:Murderers.
Quote:Spiegel Online (german online newspaper) writing about "Hospital explosion". The double standards are appalling.
Quote:Waiting to see more details on the hospital bombing, but right now I can't see it as anything other than an act of terrorism by the IDF and Israeli government.

There'd have to be some pretty surprising new details to change that assessment, and I don't expect whatever we find out to do anything other than bolster my assessment.
Quote:Gonna be a real bad look when Biden is over there preaching solidarity when we just witnessed genocide.
Quote:Just saw footage from the hospital... so many bodies, dead children... monstrous.
Quote:They bombed a fucking hospital???
Quote:Absolutely fucking tragic. RIP to the victims and all affected Palestinian civilians.

As usual in these fog of war situations it seems prudent to see what details emerge over the next few hours and days. Monstrous.
Quote:Biden going to visit is not even tacit, but explicit endorsement of these murderous acts
Quote:This is genocide pure and simple and people will still argue on the semantics and technicalities, the IDF is a terrorist organisation.
Quote:Much alternate history down the road to act like Israel wasn't given the go-ahead to kill as many as they can before it comes too much not even to discuss the gross dehumanisation of Palestinian lives. I can't lie I'm not too surprised at how the world is, we have history to show us.
Quote:For plausible deniability.

If they bomb tenn neighborhoods side by side, it's obvious it's to kill civilians.

If they bomb a hospital that has refugees from ten neighborhoods, "HAMAS."

Honestly the genocide is appalling.
Quote:The IDF, and especially IAF sure love their war crimes. This isn't even surprising, given they are never held accountable for any of their misdeeds.

Trumps

Quote:Gonna be depressing when the bombing of a hospital is a footnote in a week

Don't worry we'll remind you every day.
(10-17-2023, 05:25 AM)benji wrote: PlanetSmasher will take more time to find but I just wanted to share this reddit post that's a top Google result for him:
[Image: uMnV3eO.png]

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXVI/comments/143t9bz/comment/jne3dsg/
Quote:Aside from Planet smasher, most comments on the main thread are actually pretty positive. They even call out themselves that naysayers are wrong. Like on average you have 90% positive comments, 10% negative and out of those 9 are from PS.
Dead
(10-17-2023, 04:45 PM)Daffy Duck wrote: Oh fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk the genocide is back in the trans ball court…

again: if they are women, then stop calling them trans women, always address them as women

"woman sets cycling world record"

"woman attacked in iraq for her beliefs"

"women are more likely to suffer from testicular cancer than women"

"new all-female league of legends team" (ok this one actually happens)

see how long it takes for them to demand their special descriptor that shields them from all criticism and grants a louder voice in their communities and special privileges women don't have (you know, women, as opposed to women)
I really do wish she would stop talking about it. But I think that conference protest really pissed her off.
4 users liked this post: Alpacx, Bootsthecat, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(10-16-2023, 01:23 PM)Venice wrote: Surely you are also liking Gameboy Nostalgia's posts, just as much as he is liking yours:

[Image: CJRqCD4.png]

Pogi Jones, you're not even in the Top 5  Batmayne

This guy was going to be a like-counting The Kree huey long able to nationalize the likes-economy if they hadn't ratfucked him by abusing internal taco-greatness coalition dynamics
(10-17-2023, 07:05 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(10-16-2023, 01:23 PM)Venice wrote: Surely you are also liking Gameboy Nostalgia's posts, just as much as he is liking yours:

[Image: CJRqCD4.png]

Pogi Jones, you're not even in the Top 5  Batmayne

This guy was going to be a like-counting The Kree huey long able to nationalize the likes-economy if they hadn't ratfucked him by abusing internal taco-greatness coalition dynamics

240 wag
4 users liked this post: benji, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Venice
the question is raised, what sort of post would be so awful that not even taco bell tower or gameboy nostalgia would like it

Thinking
(10-17-2023, 12:03 AM)benji wrote:
genepark wrote:my mention about educating people specifically was about my work as a leader in Asian American advocacy groups. it was about discussions about the model minority myth and the nuances of the Asian experience. these are tricky distinctions we in these spaces have to navigate.

and it was in response to a white man lecturing me, an Asian man, about how offended i should feel.

[Image: f1ZUdUt.jpeg]

Popcorn
Quote:
Quote:Best bet at determining responsibility will probably come from determining where the blast originated.
It’s really not a mystery at all
Teehee

Quote:Nobody with any credibility would believe Hamas fucking bombed a Palestinian hospital of all things.

They didn't bomb it nincompoop, it misfired Trumps

Also no one would believe the murdering raping terrorists that make DIY rockets from water pipes would bomb a hospital, absolutely no one.
Eric Cartman dateline='[url=tel:1697569852' wrote: 1697569852[/url]']
benji dateline='[url=tel:1697501001' wrote: 1697501001[/url]']
genepark wrote:my mention about educating people specifically was about my work as a leader in Asian American advocacy groups. it was about discussions about the model minority myth and the nuances of the Asian experience. these are tricky distinctions we in these spaces have to navigate.

and it was in response to a white man lecturing me, an Asian man, about how offended i should feel.

[Image: f1ZUdUt.jpeg]

Popcorn

Of the 4 colors you could have picked for the reverse card and you went with yellow ufup
(10-17-2023, 06:21 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: User Banned (5 Days): Inflammatory comparison
Messofanego wrote:[Image: bors.jpg?1601416095]

Damn, MessyEggos putting Hamas on blast like that... oh, wait, nvm
Quote:In the unlikely event that a Hamas rocket hit the hospital, it would've been a misfire of one of their launches into Israel.

However, as myself and others have stated in this thread, the explosive yield of the rocket ordinance typically launched by Hamas into Israel is simply incapable of inflicting damage on this scale.
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams?

Have they seen Hamas rockets? Do they know what happens when you hit a stockpile of ammunition? Trumps
(10-17-2023, 05:55 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Re the JK Rowling tweet, I refer you to the case of The Life Of Brian, and in particular the bit where they argue over whether or not he meant the shoe or the gourd

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what has capitalism ever done for us?
I'm sorry but the like policing is kinda yucky. :-/
Man they're really going at it in the Hamas thread now.  lol

Quote:That's true but can you please show me which rockets Hamas owns has the capability to kill 500 people. Looking at the damage caused by hamas rocket strikes I have not seen anything that would cause that kinda damage.

Hamas left the receipts everywhere
Might be Hamas, might be IDF. We just need to wait for confirmation before jumping to conclusions.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/playing-tetris-after-a-traumatic-event-may-help-prevent-intrusive-memories-from-ptsd.775940/ wrote:I thought this study (there are a few others, older) might be interesting to discuss with the absolute wave of traumatizing media that is flooding social media coming from Israel and Gaza.

omfg
[Image: uPMyIEl.png]
Quote:In short, there are a few studies that indicate that playing Tetris shortly after viewing or experiencing something traumatic may help alleviate the impact of PTSD.

This nerd is conflating soldiers with combat related PTSD with posters on a video game forum seeing twitter links.

Quote:When I started feeling an attack coming on I'd play the game for as long as I needed and it helped me push through it.

(I know it's not technically PTSD for me, but I could see the core idea overlapping a bit)
(10-17-2023, 08:09 PM)malfoyking wrote: Might be Hamas, might be IDF. We just need to wait for confirmation before jumping to conclusions.

(10-17-2023, 05:38 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Gameboy Nostalgia about to go on suicide watch. ZeoVGM got banned for three months. 

User Banned (3 months): attacking other users, engaging in off-site drama, thread derailment, escalating hostilities, and inflammatory commentary over a series of posts

Rejoice

https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot3-begin-corrections-music-please.145554/page-390#post-113600258

Existential

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Spoiler:  (click to show)
please donate to my kofi
(10-17-2023, 06:29 PM)TylenolJones wrote:

Badass

Seeing someone throw Zeos own shit at his face is kind of funny
Quote:The IDF can't even get their story straight, why would you even believe anything that comes out of them at this point.
(10-17-2023, 08:09 PM)malfoyking wrote: Might be Hamas, might be IDF. We just need to wait for confirmation before jumping to conclusions.

Honestly I think people have already made up their minds and are just waiting if they'll call any confirmation a lie or the truth.