Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(05-31-2023, 04:02 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(05-31-2023, 03:23 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/denial-of-gender-recognition-to-criminals-or-other-disliked-individuals.724788/#post-106514088

NinjaScooter, post: 106514088, member: 2919 wrote:Would your mother in law call Bill Cosby the N word?

Quote:If you aren't calling Hitler she because he's an evil bastard, apparently you think trans people don't deserve the same respect as Hitler so ......

Pretty sure plenty of people are calling Hitler a pussy or a cunt but that's of course also forbidden on RE because it's a gendered slur.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/conservatives-fuming-as-even-chick-fil-a-has-gone-woke-now.724779/

Dark Knight, post: 106504101, member: 2622 wrote:Conservative men and irrational insecurity, name a more timeless combo.

AppleMIX, post: 106504158, member: 14708 wrote:Jesus, they can't even stay on the same company for more than 2 weeks.

Cousin From Boston, post: 106504188, member: 34035 wrote:They throw their little fits on their shitty social media pages and then go buy the shit anyways because they're fucking clowns

Solaris, post: 106504356, member: 17998 wrote:The constant need for a new boogeyman is ramping up

entremet, post: 106504545, member: 9388 wrote:So this is all conservatives care about these days? Boycotting companies?

Kernel, post: 106504587, member: 6558 wrote:They’re just reactionaries aren’t they?

Just flip out and get mad over stuff like this even though it doesn’t affect them

Musubi, post: 106505100, member: 1141 wrote:It must be really tiring to live your life always mad and scared of literally everything.

TuneTuneGuy, post: 106505205, member: 64462 wrote:Love to see it, the same 7 people who burnt their nikes, their yetis, their cases of beer, will definitely cause the downfall of a major fast food restaurant.

Triggerhappytel, post: 106505706, member: 17607 wrote:But remember, it's everyone else who are the snowflakes!

Thinking
I don't see as many conservatives fuming compared to the bud light thing tbh, they're all too busy with the civil war.

Rondesoy Trumps
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D
Reee has got the softest dudes on the planet. They have the resilience of cotton candy.

[Image: HIWsHRV.gif]
Another former era member still with a self-requested ban. I have been lurking here all year ever since I heard of it. Enjoy this place because of how it clearly points out all of era's craziness.
This forum is way too accessible on mobile. Please fix this ASAP.
malfoyking dateline='[url=tel:1685560534' wrote: 1685560534[/url]']
Another former era member still with a self-requested ban. I have been lurking here all year ever since I heard of it. Enjoy this place because of how it clearly points out all of era's craziness.

The purple place is best consumed in a Beavis and Butthead format
(05-31-2023, 07:43 PM)BisMarckie wrote: This forum is way too accessible on mobile. Please fix this ASAP.

But this site doesn’t even have a WAP version. This is genocide against Nokia 7110 users.
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, D3RANG3D
Taco Bell Tower dateline='[url=tel:1685468240' wrote: 1685468240[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-is-time-for-european-countries-that-participated-in-colonialism-to-repay-the-places-they-fucked-over.238138/
Did they just sticky this?  I haven't seen it in ages.

Sirpopopop, post: 106492026, member: 6 wrote:Why was this thread pinned?

It’s an old thread so I’m curious…

Transistor, post: 106492863, member: 1099 wrote:So the "stick thread" button is really easy to hit by mistake sometimes. It was an accident

But that's none of my business...
(05-31-2023, 08:40 PM)BIONIC wrote:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-is-time-for-european-countries-that-participated-in-colonialism-to-repay-the-places-they-fucked-over.238138/

Transistor, post: 106492863, member: 1099 wrote:So the "stick thread" button is really easy to hit by mistake sometimes. It was an accident

Why was his he looking at that thread then...
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
He was furiously masturbating to the thread and accidentally hit the button Trumps
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, ClothedMac, BIONIC, Taco Bell Tower
(05-31-2023, 08:40 PM)BIONIC wrote:

Looks like Hecht founds us Kiss
Quote:
Quote:I wish Ryan Gosling would slam me.

Ryan Ken get it. Smile

Boysclub rhetoric  ???

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ryan-gosling-drive-crazy-stupid-love-slams-barbie-fans-who-think-hes-too-old-to-play-ken.724989/#post-106524327
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tesla-model-y-is-now-the-world%E2%80%99s-best-selling-car-first-ev-to-do-so.724587/#post-106473075
Quote:Elon’s great but I don’t particularly like the look of Teslas and would worry about long term reliability.
Mods, ban this user!  They're not saying Fuck Musk like the rest are!
1 user liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia
What’s up Doc
Quote:[Image: 37473-l.jpg]

Fuck shithead Musk but I have to admit I love driving my Model 3. Yes I know the thread is about Model Y. But M3 is awesome. Feels like a spaceship.

Juche Sad
A commie driving a Tesla Dead
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Potato, Taco Bell Tower
[Image: eht0m1qg8dk21.jpg]
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, D3RANG3D, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/remember-that-time-in-jlu-when-the-flash-rapes-tala.724635/
Quote:In the JLU episode "The Great Brain Robbery", some shenanigans ensue that results in Lex Luthor and Wally West temporarily switching bodies. Lex suddenly finds himself as the Flash in the Watchtower and Wally finds himself as Lex in the Legion of Doom's headquarters. While the former is quickly discovered and wrecks havok on the JL, Wally manages to poorly keep up the charade that he is Lex in front of the other villains but is highly suspicious.

Now everyone remembers the scene from the episode where Lex unmasks himself while in Wally's body to try and learn his identity, only to realize he doesn't recognize the face and doesn't know who Wally is. You know who else doesn't know who Wally West is? Tala, a member of the Legion.

For all intents and purposes, at this point in the story Tala has been relegated to being Lex's groupie. During Wally's failing attempts at maintaining the facade of being Lex, Tala starts to worry for him and thinks he is stressed and needs to rest. She then takes him to a room to help him "rest". It's absolutely implied that they have sex, with Tala later commenting on how different it was compared to usual with him being more attentive and enthusiastic etc.

What the hell Wally? At least in WW84 Diana knows it's Steve but here Tala has no idea its not actually Lex in there. She might have enjoyed it but it's still a huge deception by our "hero".

Quote:That's an extremely unsettling implication I never considered on prior viewings. I really hope the writers didn't intend for the line to come off like that.

Quote:I could've sworn that Dwayne McDuffie said he regretted that part.

And yeah, the women in the DCAU are often treated terribly. It's one of the reasons why I'm not as crazy about it anymore. Some people are big fans of Diana and Bruce's relationship, but it always felt like it was done to add another notch in Batman's belt.

Vaguely implied body-swap sex in a superhero cartoon is too spicy for ResetEra's delicate sensibilities. Klepek
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/did-the-dragons-dogma-2-trailer-violate-your-narrative-boundaries.723966/page-2#post-106372698
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): Dismissing concerns around racism
Cerulean_skylark wrote:
Death Penalty wrote:If you're coming in here to jump to the defense of the game made by the dude who said black people didn't belong in his fantasy setting,
 I think the issue at hand is that some people didn't take his words to mean this.

The post about "regionalism" makes a sense to me
Having said that, we know one of the main cast is black. So we know that Hugo is supposed to be a person of color.

Also I think people are just really highly defensive because this game has such a "bitch eating crackers" syndrome. Like even the good things about this game are being interpreted by people as negatives.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/did-the-dragons-dogma-2-trailer-violate-your-narrative-boundaries.723966/page-3#post-106373049
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): whataboutism, trolling with regards to diversity, history of similar behavior.
Dreamboum wrote:
Death Penalty wrote:If you're coming in here to jump to the defense of the game made by the dude who said black people didn't belong in his fantasy setting, maybe re-examine your priorities. Regardless of the content of other projects, regardless of the content of the game, the rhetoric already used by Yoshi-P was chock full of sentiment used by actual white supremacists and was extremely racist. I don't really see what's hard about letting the conversation just be "yeah that sucked" instead of "well Capcom made RE5 over a decade ago."
Neither RE7 and 8 succeed at diversity and they are recent games. MH World has black characters voiced by white actors.

If you bring up another company, it is fair to examine it too. Two things can be bad. There are still people that still vehemently defend RE5 and call it not racist which is what Capcom's stance was and its impact is still felt today. It's doubly relevant today because 5 comes after 4 and the remake just came out so it is a current topic of discussion.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(05-31-2023, 02:21 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/vgc-cyberpunk%E2%80%99s-director-and-other-former-cd-projekt-red-devs-form-new-studio-blank.724830/post-106509066

Quote:I think it's a reference to the transphobic developer during CP2077's development.

I'm kind of curious too but I don't want to Google the name of that shithead because it will bring up their toxic Twitter posts.mean

Just completely made up an explanation and person. lol

(06-01-2023, 01:14 AM)Daft Hand wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/remember-that-time-in-jlu-when-the-flash-rapes-tala.724635/
Quote:What the hell Wally? At least in WW84 Diana knows it's Steve but here Tala has no idea its not actually Lex in there. She might have enjoyed it but it's still a huge deception by our "hero".

Transphobic rhetoric. wag
1 user liked this post: HaughtyFrank
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-era-life-ot-trans-rights-are-human-rights-and-remember-when-freddos-were-10p.569071/page-323#post-106289976

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Month): Homophobic Commentary
cjelly wrote:Confirmed nonce.

Don't know how to get Twitter to work. Trumps
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC
(06-01-2023, 01:40 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-era-life-ot-trans-rights-are-human-rights-and-remember-when-freddos-were-10p.569071/page-323#post-106289976

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1662152599905107973

Brits, why does this keep happening? Figure it out. Shit.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/aew-double-or-nothing-2023-ot-from-pillars-to-post.724047/page-7#post-106387383

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Ableist/Ageist Commentary
ghostmind wrote:JR in there like an old grandpa just rattling off a random stream of commentary. He’s like a buggy audio track in a WWE 2K game.
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC
https://www.resetera.com/threads/people-make-games-who%E2%80%99s-telling-the-truth-about-disco-elysium.724230/page-4#post-106492995

Quote: Cop User Banned (Permanently): Troll Account
veselekov wrote:
CloudWolf wrote:If Kurvitz wasn't so difficult to work with, he probably wouldn't have been let go from ZA/UM
"If Iraq wasn't so backwards maybe they wouldn't have to have been pillaged and bombed back into the stone age"

Dead
5 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, D3RANG3D
(06-01-2023, 01:40 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: Don't know how to get Twitter to work. Trumps
Wrap it in {tweet}{/tweet} in the bbcode format, I'm not the biggest fan of auto-embeds and they aren't supported by default but if there's enough complaints I'll see.

I have adding a formatting button along with spoilers, etc. on the todo list.
2 users liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy, Taco Bell Tower
Switters: 9 posts 35 likes
Cauli: 19 posts 33 likes

Goddamn you Brenjels for making this information public. I was gonna no life Diablo in the Cosby room this weekend, but noOOooo now I have to validate my existence by ratio'ing a vegetable into the dirt with high effort shit posting, that shit is hard to scale you fuck.

Put some Respekt on it
(06-01-2023, 01:40 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-era-life-ot-trans-rights-are-human-rights-and-remember-when-freddos-were-10p.569071/page-323#post-106289976

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1662152599905107973

Quote:""Contrary to speculation, whilst I met the man when he was a teenager and was asked to help him to get into television, it was only after he started to work on the show that it became more than just a friendship.

"That relationship was unwise, but not illegal. It is now over."

How is it homophobic commentary?
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Time to stop posting on the other bore. Nothings going to top this. 

Quote:This will be my final Care Post ™ on The Bore.

Any criticisms or thoughts on method?

IRL women

For in real life I just tell them straight out. I told one woman I know in person the following:

Me: I've been wanting to get some ramen at [redacted] Ramen. Let's get a bowl together next week. Friday at 7.

Her: Sure I’m ready

Me: Great. I'll pick you. Dress nice.

Online apps

A lot of men complain that we have to make the most effort but I've now fallen in my role as a man and relish it because it gives me the most power and most control over the outcome. If I succeed, it's on me. If I fail, it's on me. Not on her. Never on her. With this level of control it allows me to filter women. If she doesn't show reciprocity we are not right for each other. I am not begging for a woman's time or attention. I am not begging a woman because she's pretty. I state my intentions and she can accept them or get out.

For online apps I always look for three things I like about a woman and as a test, I ask her to list three things she likes about me.

This allows:

A. Me to lead the conversation out the gate.
B. See just how interested she is.
C. See if she's a selfish bitch.
D. Every single time I do it's specially curated just for her so it shows it's not a line, it's not "game", it's me being myself.

So for example.

Quote:Good day [redacted]. I messaged you on BLK app but you said this works better for you.

Let's play a game. list three reasons swiped right on you.

1. You're cute.Smile

2. You have a Godly emphasis and dating with purpose. This is what am here for. Let's pursue this with God on our tongues.

3. You seem like you know how to have fun while also balancing the spiritual and mental.

It's your turn. List three reasons why you swiped right on me, [redacted].

Women either:

1. Love this

2. Hate this

The women that love it love it because I am genuine. I am looking for a wife, not a fuck toy, so I look for values and character. A woman with tattoos? She's out. A woman that shows too much skin? She's out. She doesn't respect herself and I am not associating with a half naked woman publicly. By looking at things that I like about the woman besides looks by just observing the psychology of her photos and profile, I can ascertain if we are clickable. Women also love it because I'm leading immediately. Women at the end of the day, want to be told what to do. They want to be directed by a man that knows what he wants. Not a boy that just wants sex and maybe, maybe somewhere down the line maybe will consider marriage.

Women that hate it hate it because they're on the apps for attention. She swiped because she likes attention. I tell a woman that doesn't like it that she's free to go and this will not go forward if she can't do the same and list three things she likes about me.

How did the woman above respond to this?

Quote:Omg! You did!

Ok first thank you for reach out to me on here. I finally got a chance to sit down and answer your questions.

1. I really like your gentle eyes. You cute. ?

2. I love how you express how you want hold hands, kiss forehead and have fun. That mean I can be myself around you.

3. Honestly, love your pictures the only thing you are missing is…. That beautiful white smile lol ?

Jackpot. Instant attraction. I am forcing her, with my masculinity to be feminine by taking the lead. A lot of dudes complain (she's not submissive) but it's up to a man to make a woman submissive - by which, I mean cooperation - with his behavior.

This woman has hearted every single one of my messages and I have sent 5-6 texts total. We talk on the phone and we use text to plan.

Let's see other examples and how women respond:

Quote:Assalamu alaikum, [redacted]!

Let's play a game: I'll list three reasons I swiped right on you.

1. You're cute. Smile

2. You have an energy that's infectious. I admit I'm a stoic, silent type so you are a ying to my yang.

3. You're a former engineer. I like a woman that builds things.

It's your turn. List three reasons you swiped on me, [redacted].

Quote:Her: Oh wow. I don't want to play. lol Ok. Let's see.

Me: If you don't play we don't go forward. It's a way for both of us to give reciprocation at my lead while having fun and appreciating the others positives.

Someone failed the test!!! Siren

Being absolutely fine losing women is great because at the end of the day she's just some bitch. Who cares.

Let's look at some more.

Quote:Assalamu alaikum, [redacted]. Thought you were getting off the apps!

Let's play a game. I'll list three reasons I swiped right on you.

1. You're faithful to Allah and here for marriage.

2. You seem kind and earnest.

3. You're cute. Smile

It's your turn. List three reasons you swiped right on me.

Quote:Her: I wrote that last week. You right in time for my reappearance lol

And your bio is def what I'd loveee

Oh 3 reasons.
1. Muslim is keyyyy
2. A man with intentions speaks volumes
3. You're handsome and seem genuine

This woman sends heart messages, sent me her work schedule in its entirety when I told her to tell me her schedule. She is completely compliant and ready to be led by a man.

Asking things is for chumps

I used to ask women things, now I don't. I command, very respectfully. Asking is for lames. Please ma'am, w-w-w-w-will you go out with me? Fuck outta here.

Example with the last woman:

Her: This is my schedule these two weeks only because of Memorial Day. Usually I work 8-5 M-F.

Me: Thank you very much for the openness! Let's have a phone call this Wednesday at 7. Get yourself some time to relax from the weariness of the day, talk to a few girlfriends on the phone, get a nice bath and then have a fun call with yours truly. Have a wonderful day and may Allah give you strength. Ameen ya Rabbi.

Me on a text after that: 7:30 rather so you have time to get home.

Her: Wednesday I'll probably work from home. Good morning. I really appreciate the consideration of time. You have a great day as well! ?

Men complain that women don't know where to eat but here's the thing: who gives a fuck what she wants to eat? She wants you to be a man, remember you have some balls, and lead her! Tell her what to do and bam.

Texting a woman is the most pointless thing possible

I used to text women. No longer. It's such a vapid way to communicate and so much can be misunderstood. I treat texting, unless you're a close friend or a family member, like business. I'm direct and tell them we're doing this at x place at y time.

Remember that women are far more sexist than men. Despite their claims they want equality they still want men to fall into a traditional role. Men, in our empathy, have tried to treat them more equally, to bad results. Biology reigns and a woman can only respect a man that in a world of men that kiss her ass, has the balls to tell her what to do in a respectful way.

Respect a woman's time

If you're a dude messing with women and you have like, no plans to get married, unless you communicate that you don't want to get married or have kids, you're a sorry coward of a mother fucker. Women have a biological clock and don't have time to mess around with little boys that don't know what they want. If you want to eventually marry you should be looking for a woman that's marriageable now and state you're looking for a wife, not a fuck toy, not a girlfriend. Watch this up your standards both in their behavior, but also in how they treat you and how you treat them.

I've struggled with women a long time but I'm really happy I've gotten over the hump and I know that if it's not one of these ladies, I'll eventually find a woman that's good for me. Stay on your grind, remember you have balls, fuck this feminism shit - that's for them, but always be respectful and always be kind.

Because of everything listed here I no longer find dating stressful at all. Shit is fun AF, challenges you, and helps you grow.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=44700.15000
5 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Nintex, Hap Shaughnessy, Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC
[Image: ZArzxhf.gif]
3 users liked this post: ClothedMac, Taco Bell Tower, Switters