Random Gaming Talk
For when you don't want to make a thread
1 user liked this post: Potato

The clowning at Xbox continues
1 user liked this post: MMaRsu

This aesthetic  Whoo
4 users liked this post: bork, MMaRsu, D3RANG3D, who is ted danson?
woah that's awesome
latest rumor is, PS5 Slim out this year for $399.
With it's wealth of exclusives. More like PS5 Slim Pickings.
(07-04-2023, 09:16 PM)HardcoreRetro wrote: With it's wealth of exclusives. More like PS5 Slim Pickings.

Dead
2 users liked this post: MMaRsu, D3RANG3D
1 user liked this post: Potato
The great thing about this, is that Capcom literally put some John Wick moves in their latest Resident Evil games. Lawd
https://steamcommunity.com/app/2338770/discussions/0/3801650561761857437/ wrote:A message to 2K...
Just smashed my TV in front of 70 guests at our party because NBA 2K24 on PC will be on current gen. My wife just took our crying kids and said they’re all spending the week at her mother's. 2K have ruined my marriage. I can’t handle this anymore.
Hesright
2 users liked this post: BIONIC, Nintex
[Image: F0gLsRTaUAIce7K?format=jpg]
Shocked Pikachu

Monolith Software profits went up 97% this year.

Square Enix and Bandai Namco would be stupid if they didn't bank on the 'Xeno' popularity.
My experience with Linux on Steam Deck has been so ‘pretty good’ I’ve seriously considered a full switch on my desktop. Or maybe some dual boot setup. Only times it’s been a headache are mods and programs with specific windows directories. Likewise I’m taking stock in how important modern games are on my laptop. Maybe giving in and getting a MacBook.
1 user liked this post: bork
(07-09-2023, 03:06 PM)Polident wrote: Maybe giving in and getting a MacBook.

Existential

I've been thinking that next go-round I could get a small productivity desktop (maybe a Chrome Box or a Mac Mini) and then use a Windows laptop just for games.
1 user liked this post: Polident
Asus just released the new X13 in the States.  Temptation is...gone! :O

It's not just that the Blade 14 is gonna run games better.  That 0% interest plan just can't be beat.  Thanks, Razer.
Itagaki
https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/14v5f6f/did_an_npc_seriously_just_steal_my_yup_she_just/
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, BIONIC
(07-09-2023, 03:28 PM)bork wrote:
(07-09-2023, 03:06 PM)Polident wrote: Maybe giving in and getting a MacBook.

Existential

I've been thinking that next go-round I could get a small productivity desktop (maybe a Chrome Box or a Mac Mini) and then use a Windows laptop just for games.

Saw the base Mac Mini going for $500 the other day. Was tempted. Not used to Apple devices having reasonable prices.

As I understand it, all their hardware use the same chip. It’s scaled up depending on utility. So the Mac Mini is a MacBook without laptop, at half the cost.
Basically, and the Mac Mini has active cooling as well so it can sustain higher performance. The non-Pro MacBooks are all fanless.
No PI granted for the FTC, like I expected. They barely had a case lmao and then in court defended it like a bunch of babies. I've not seen a worse defense since Depp vs Heard lmao.

They're also working on a deal in the UK. Microsoft will soon own Activision Blizzard.
Good for gamers!

Shocked Pikachu Rejoice 

Cool Marvel Snap is getting fucking destroyed by this horrible new card acquisition system theyve implemented, clearly aimed at whales.

Fuck this game

literally anything is being re-heated  lol

New Shantae game for Gameboy Advance.

Based on a scrapped project.
(07-12-2023, 08:45 PM)Nintex wrote:

literally anything is being re-heated  lol
This reminds me of the pool party at Trip Hawkins house!