Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(01-01-2024, 09:57 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: While looking for Jeff marvels latest post I noticed he now lists himself on Twitter as He/They, is this a new defense tactic when he’s back on Era or was this already there?

I think that was pre Thanos snap ban for being a cunt.
BIONIC dateline='[url=tel:1704142738' wrote: 1704142738[/url]']

Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1704140959' wrote: 1704140959[/url]']
it's an injustice that ZeoVGM is still banned while Vonocourt is even allowed to type a single word on Ree.

These threads were made for his replies! Stahp

No they weren’t.

She-Hulk was a great perfect show.

FTFY. Nice try chud, you ain’t slick.
(01-01-2024, 09:47 PM)ComeAgain wrote: I truly wish enough non protected members would finally get fed up and speak out about how one fucking community has ruined the site. Go into thread after thread, keep it up, then when the bans start, call out how it’s BS they’ll immediately ban these people but not when Trans Era has their latest round of screeching into the void.

You are MODERATORS, so, you know, moderate. Everyone, not just those daring to give their individual thoughts.

Half the mods are trans themselves or boning someone who are trans. Add that a good portion of the non-protected members like to fashion themselves as "allies", even for appearance sake to protect their account, and you got the situation you have on ERA. There will never be a sudden "implosion" moment like there was on GAF. Instead, ERA is gonna slowly bleed out. It has already started. The site's population has been stagnate for years. Average age on ERA is probably approaching 40 with that number only climbing higher. It's easier than ever for communities that started there to set up a Discord or alternate forum, which has happened numerous times already.
(01-01-2024, 09:47 PM)ComeAgain wrote: I truly wish enough non protected members would finally get fed up and speak out about how one fucking community has ruined the site. Go into thread after thread, keep it up, then when the bans start, call out how it’s BS they’ll immediately ban these people but not when Trans Era has their latest round of screeching into the void.

You are MODERATORS, so, you know, moderate. Everyone, not just those daring to give their individual thoughts.

I wouldn't bet on it. Much of the staff are non-binary/trans and or tankies that agree with what's going on (majority surely don't, let's not lose sight of that). They freely go into threads with the role as moderator to push their beliefs and ban in a highly biased manner.

I don't think era as it is will last more than another 2 years. They keep driving off good posters, the election year will eliminate much of them.
Oh no, look who they’re trying to summon. 

Quote:Does Gene Park also work at this place?

Popcorn

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bradley-ellis-is-leaving-easy-allies.792024/page-14?post=117052587#post-117052587
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bradley-ellis-is-leaving-easy-allies.792024/page-14?post=117052941#post-117052941
ClickyCal wrote:
GameShareer wrote:He went to Colin's wedding, Gene isn't who most people think he is.
Did he not get banned here?

Looks like they are now gonna demand Gene's head on a pike.
Sickos (Batman edition)
(01-01-2024, 09:57 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: While looking for Jeff marvels latest post I noticed he now lists himself on Twitter as He/They, is this a new defense tactic when he’s back on Era or was this already there?

That was already there. He was the first one to make me notice how straight cis dudes suddenly use he/they pronouns to appear more progressive
Quote:Colin Moriarty, huh. Wow. Who will Brad work for next, Ben Shapiro? Man, whatever.
Deeply insane people
I bet Brad would even work for Hitler (if he was hiring).
Quote:
Quote:If seeing Easy Allies stumble makes you angry but you don't support them with a patreon sub, maybe consider it.

If you want good things to thrive you have to support them.

I think a lot of people just checked out and won't be back when they made the call that platforming LSM was a good idea even after feeding feedback from the last time they were involved with LSM.

It's hard to justify giving money to people who showed you where their priorities lie.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bradley-ellis-is-leaving-easy-allies.792024/post-117053406

And this is why you don't ever fucking give in to those loonies. EZA torpedoed themselves for this tiny minority and now that tiny minority even refuses to support them
A reminder at who Easy Allies target audience is…

Quote:
Quote:If seeing Easy Allies stumble makes you angry but you don't support them with a patreon sub, maybe consider it.

If you want good things to thrive you have to support them.
I think a lot of people just checked out and won't be back when they made the call that platforming LSM was a good idea even after feeding feedback from the last time they were involved with LSM.

It's hard to justify giving money to people who showed you where their priorities lie.

Rofl

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bradley-ellis-is-leaving-easy-allies.792024/page-14?post=117053406#post-117053406
And then they are shocked that people who don't live with their parents take jobs that allows them to pay their bills Rolleyes

Just completely childish behavior.
If this keeps up the only content still 'safe' for Era consumption will be the mentally deranged Jim Stephanie Sterling and his dress up show Rofl

From what I can tell scrolling over their feed LSM is just milquetoast gaming podcast content.
Turns out caving to weirdos that live in their parents basement because of “crippling anxiety” and spend their disability checks on anime figures aren’t a good patreon audience…
OMG, dude went to another dudes wedding?!

Lol these fucking people. Wonder if any of them plan on being nice as a new years resolution or if it's strictly revenge at those that they dislike.

Edit- only James Acaster discussion allowed.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot3-begin-corrections-music-please.145554/page-411?post=117053691#post-117053691

Really trying hard to find drama where there isn't. Ree and their parasocial relationships.
(01-01-2024, 10:53 PM)books wrote: OMG, dude went to another dudes wedding?!

Lol these fucking people. Wonder if any of them plan on being nice as a new years resolution or if it's strictly revenge at those that they dislike.

Edit- only James Acaster discussion allowed.

Tried watching that James acaster special they are obsessed with… and he’s just not funny to me? Feels like they lowered their bar because he’s catering to them which cool good for him get their money but hilarious to be so easily grifted.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-2?post=117054390#post-117054390

Quote:There is no mexican border crisis it's all made up!

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/27/1221762112/u-s-and-mexican-officials-to-discuss-migrant-surge-at-the-border
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bradley-ellis-is-leaving-easy-allies.792024/page-14?post=117054159#post-117054159

Messy with his ever expanding dossier is always at the ready Thank you for your service!
it's okay! Sanctuary cities will take care of them.  Heartbeat
Laephis wrote:Your post fucking sucked and you had plenty of good responses explaining why (that you ignored) and plenty of time to reflect and learn something. But instead you choose to double-down and attempt to rationalize it. "Glimmers of who they used to be" is some seriously weak twisting of what you originally said. You're not fooling anyone.

You claim to agree with the article and not like what Dave is doing...well, all you had to do was say, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize my comment was hurtful to the trans community here" and edit it. But it's pretty clear from your follow up comment that you really don't give a shit and would prefer to go on posting whatever you want without consequences. Not gonna happen.

I'm not trans, but I can only guess how exhausting this is every fucking time some transphobic bigot gets brought up.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-dave-chappelle’s-obsession-with-mocking-trans-people-continues-in-new-netflix-special-‘the-dreamer’-i-love-punching-down.800589/page-8?post=117053985#post-117053985

How to Be Black
If it's so exhausting why does TransEra scour the news for anything to latch onto for sympathy?
What do these people want beyond, "Yas queen. Speak yo truth." That's not a discussion forum. I liked the special. Dave's on his long form tip now like Maron or Stanhope. Doesn't always hit, but I'm always interested in the set up since he's been in the industry for 30 years already and hearing the stories of people o admire is neat.
android sophia wrote:I think the big issue, WardFail, is that ultimately your original post had little to do with the actual topic at hand - which is about the increasingly consistent and rampant transphobia from Chappelle. Now he's not just engaging in transphobia, but also he's engaging in transphobia, homophobia, ableism, and racism as well. It's a topic that impacts a lot of people, here on Era and around the world. It especially impacts the black trans community, who are overwhelmingly the majority killed year after year. And despite what Chappelle mocks us for with his "play", the trans community works together to ensure that they are not forgotten.

Yet you didn't really say anything about this beyond "that was pretty rough." Then proceeded to admit you liked the rest of it. It's straight out of the playbook of people trying to be dismissive and downplay the issue at hand. You've also unsurprisingly just dismissed the feelings of a number of trans folks and trans allies in this thread with the bolded line. Even if you did like the rest of the special, was this really the thread to announce it to everyone while ignoring the primary topic?

Which personality unit is black and which one is trans, or is there a combo personality in there somewhere?
People need to stop coddling the oppression Olympics mentality of trans era.

I think it's a combination of always online people genuinely going through a transition to what they really are, but the double dose of insulation enables hyperpartisan shit we're seeing and I bet a lot of trolls are in the bandwagon for the ride.

Righteous anger is a hell of a drug.
“Plenty of time to reflect and learn something”

Literally one day ago. And the dude probably never bothers going back into the thread without the 200 notifications that popped up within half an hour from The Screeching Gang
WardFail should stop engaging in the banbait and report posts for the antagonistic trash that they are.
It especially impacts the black trans community, who are overwhelmingly the majority killed year after year.

Source? And killed by who?
They didn't give a fuck about the handicap, Asian, black, and I think there a few women jokes too. Only the bookend jokes were trans-adjavent which were great imo. Fake ass allies. You might say they were only easy allies.

Edit- Resetera is the Stanford Prison Experiment. It's also the brown eye, blue eye elementary school experiment. It's also the monkey house when the inmates run the asylum cuz Cerium is still on his nap.