Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(01-01-2024, 11:13 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: WardFail should stop engaging in the banbait and report posts for the antagonistic trash that they are.

No doubt would result in a “banned, 3 months. Reason: abuse of reporting system, history of same”
(01-01-2024, 11:15 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: It especially impacts the black trans community, who are overwhelmingly the majority killed year after year.

Source? And killed by who?

Peer reviewed data such as heresay some rando I'm subscribed to on shitter posted a meme about
(01-01-2024, 11:13 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: WardFail should stop engaging in the banbait and report posts for the antagonistic trash that they are.

Too late. The second he engaged in the conversation with the whack jobs after the initial dogpile, his fate was sealed. Even if he stopped responding now, he'll still get banned for "dismissing concerns." He should have ignored them after the initial dogpile.
(01-01-2024, 11:16 PM)Pwnz wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:15 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: It especially impacts the black trans community, who are overwhelmingly the majority killed year after year.

Peer reviewed data such as heresay some rando I'm subscribed to on shitter posted a meme about

Even the post they linked showed only 24 deaths in 2023, 16 of them black trans or non-binary. It's down from 2022 too showing that the genocide isn't exactly ramping up.
(01-01-2024, 11:01 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2024-ot-1-doom-eternal.800787/page-2?post=117054390#post-117054390

Quote:There is no mexican border crisis it's all made up!

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/27/1221762112/u-s-and-mexican-officials-to-discuss-migrant-surge-at-the-border

Quote:No, there actually is a humanitarian crisis happening at the border but it was created by the huge immigration backlog imposed by Trump. Blocking legal immigration for so long has a domino effect where new immigrants can't send funds back home which then leads to further deterioration of conditions for their families who then also decide to migrate.

oh it's actually all trump's fault
Trumps 

not people who refuse to respect law trying to sneak into a country with better opportunities than their own, no, such people are blameless angels
(01-01-2024, 11:18 PM)Averon wrote:

Too late. The second he engaged in the conversation with the whack jobs after the initial dogpile, his fate was sealed. Even if he stopped responding now, he'll still get banned for "dismissing concerns." He should have ignored them after the initial dogpile.

Yeah his follow up post is getting hit with dismissing concerns no doubt at all.
(01-01-2024, 11:16 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

No doubt would result in a “banned, 3 months. Reason: abuse of reporting system, history of same”

He just caught a 2 month “dismissing transphobia” ban 😂
You had a pretty large earthquake in Japan with tsunami warnings and that thread barely reached 4 pages. Dave effortlessly sending them into their latest round of bed wetting is at 8 pages and growing. 

Truly a site of people who care about others!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-dave-chappelle%E2%80%99s-obsession-with-mocking-trans-people-continues-in-new-netflix-special-%E2%80%98the-dreamer%E2%80%99-i-love-punching-down.800589/page-5?post=117016860#post-117016860

And he's banned.

Thank you for your service!
Time to watch the gloating and continued dog piling from the protected class.
(01-01-2024, 11:20 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:16 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

Not like this!  They are just…so bad at this.
Yep. It's obvious how all those threads goes. The only move is to ignore them.
(01-01-2024, 11:22 PM)ComeAgain wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:20 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:16 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: No doubt would result in a “banned, 3 months. Reason: abuse of reporting system, history of same”

Not like this!  They are just…so bad at this.

You don't understand. TransEra is full of insane individuals that have invaded even the safe moderation spaces. B-dubs is literally being held hostage and the easiest way to stay unscathed is by banning anyone deemed undesirable by the mafia. Show some empathy for him!
Watching the new ez allies offshoot to get a feel for how evil and far right Colin is, so far 3 hours in and he’s… not. But a funny segment happened, one of the three puts Hogwarts on their top 10 of the year, and Brad, the fellow that left ez allies to make this podcast, says that when he covered Hogwarts legacy for ez allies they got sooooo much hatemail/tweets/etc. Colin says “that’s baby shit, absolute infant crying behavior” 😂

Think this podcast might join my weekly rotation
(01-01-2024, 11:29 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Watching the new ez allies offshoot to get a feel for how evil and far right Colin is, so far 3 hours in and he’s… not. But a funny segment happened, one of the three puts Hogwarts on their top 10 of the year, and Brad, the fellow that left ez allies to make this podcast, says that when he covered Hogwarts legacy for ez allies they got sooooo much hatemail/tweets/etc. Colin says “that’s baby shit, absolute infant crying behavior” 😂

Going to need a link for that.  Malarkey!
(01-01-2024, 11:28 PM)Averon wrote: Yep. It's obvious how all those threads goes. The only move is to ignore them.

And the OP and if you have the time all of the usual in the thread starting shit. That's how I've survived. I cannot trust myself stoned to ignore it and not reply.
Quote:I just posted in the EZA community OT here, but I'll repeat a few things.

I'm incredibly sad and disappointed at this news. Fuck LSM

I originally wished Brad success and happiness, but I'm taking that back now. I hope his new endeavor crashes and burns.

Badass

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bradley-ellis-is-leaving-easy-allies.792024/page-14?post=117055416#post-117055416
(01-01-2024, 11:30 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:29 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Watching the new ez allies offshoot to get a feel for how evil and far right Colin is, so far 3 hours in and he’s… not. But a funny segment happened, one of the three puts Hogwarts on their top 10 of the year, and Brad, the fellow that left ez allies to make this podcast, says that when he covered Hogwarts legacy for ez allies they got sooooo much hatemail/tweets/etc. Colin says “that’s baby shit, absolute infant crying behavior” 😂

Around 3hr 15 or so

(01-01-2024, 11:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:30 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

Around 3hr 15 or so

Thanks! Been needing something new to put on in the background.
(01-01-2024, 11:28 PM)Averon wrote: Yep. It's obvious how all those threads goes. The only move is to ignore them.

The only move is to fight and win.  OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™ 

Ignoring them is what made ResetEra like this.
huey wrote:Maybe just time for all the news on this sack of shit to go into a single thread so we're not platforming his hatefulness.

Cenaru wrote:Platforming what? A megathread will just make it even easier to ignore us.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-dave-chappelle’s-obsession-with-mocking-trans-people-continues-in-new-netflix-special-‘the-dreamer’-i-love-punching-down.800589/page-8?post=117055560#post-117055560

Social Justice Warrior 2
Lol nobody should be watching a 4 hour nerd video. Don't be dumb. Put out matches on yourself for more impact.
era destroys easy allies, then promotes last stand media, gets them new listeners...

[Image: o0bhlgb.png]
(01-01-2024, 11:36 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
huey wrote:Maybe just time for all the news on this sack of shit to go into a single thread so we're not platforming his hatefulness.

Cenaru wrote:Platforming what? A megathread will just make it even easier to ignore us.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-dave-chappelle’s-obsession-with-mocking-trans-people-continues-in-new-netflix-special-‘the-dreamer’-i-love-punching-down.800589/page-8?post=117055560#post-117055560

Social Justice Warrior 2

Is that the same logic they use for Joanne, Trump, Elon and the others?
(01-01-2024, 11:32 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:30 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Going to need a link for that.  Malarkey!

Around 3hr 15 or so

3:15 seems to be just after it lol, try 3:14:30
It's actually super easy to ignore them as they bring up their shit everywhere. I'd be willing to hear their thoughts things that aren't that unsolicited righteous anger bullshit on other topics but ignore everything it is.
seeing comments online like "I was so sad Brad was leaving EZA, but then hyped when he said he was joining LSM!"

...the same fucking people watch both, they're just GAMERZ, they don't even care where these people go because they were already watching both podcasts, just for the gaming content not the social pandering
lmao

TERF BITCH
Quote:Seeing as I mentioned it before, and Chappelle's "play" is especially fucking disgusting as far as transphobia goes, the International Transgender Day of Remembrance is on November 20th every year. It is a time to remember trans people who have been murdered as a result of transphobia, regardless of their race, pronouns, disability, or sexuality. If you'd like to know more, here are some links:

GLADD's Transgender Day of Remembrance page

Human Rights Campaign Transgender Day of Remembrance page

If you live in a major city, there are often universities and organizations hosting vigils, either in person or live streamed on the internet. You can also find some online and threads here as well. Trans allies are always welcome to join the memorials and honor those we have lost.

If you are LGBTQ or exploring, we have threads here on Era in the members only section. Feel free to ask for links publicly or privately. You're always welcome there, even if you're uncertain.

And lastly, fuck Dave Chappelle and fuck Netflix.

You've convinced me we should all go to the big beautiful vigil and memorials in support of the trans being murdered by the communists and Dave Chappelle.

I'm always "exploring", I believe I may have a WLW side, send me some good links fellow ally. Good thing I'm always welcome no matter what so you better stop being transphobic and unban me.  
Trumps
(01-01-2024, 11:43 PM)Uncle wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:32 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(01-01-2024, 11:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Around 3hr 15 or so

3:15 seems to be just after it lol, try 3:14:30

What he said was pretty tame. This is what Ree are frothing at the mouth about?  YOU CRAZY MAN YOU CRAZY