Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The fact they are excited about a character that looks like a 10 year old is supposedly a lesbian should say all you need to know about these freaks.
(02-24-2024, 05:22 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-odd-things-that-make-you-happy.820659/
TheEchosOfTheCyborg
Quote:whether its seeing or reading women fans being really happy online like today with Splatoon
ClickyCal', https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-pearlina-pearlxmarina-be-confirmed-canon-in-side-order.751858/post-119579832 wrote:Verrry confirmed!
ClickyCal', https://www.resetera.com/threads/splatoon-3-side-order-ot-spray-the-spire.819720/post-119581521 wrote:[Image: GG7eepIXEAAem6r?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GG7eepBWUAEfHOw?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GG7eep1XoAAsiSI?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GG6kLlVakAAjUaE?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: GG6Ju0EaIAA34Yg?format=jpg&name=small]
Neoxon wrote:It's still not explicitly confirmed, but it's so heavily implied that it may as well be. EPD 5 basically stopped short of spelling it out.
Quote:Oh nice!! I can't believe we had to wait 6-7 years. Thank you and I guess I have no choice now other than to buy it
Quote:This, more than any other example, convinced me. Bandmates who come off a world tour and immediately want to spend MORE time together? And just as them two? Doesn't happen in any world but one. It's irrefutable.
Quote:Guys I didn't think this DLC would be this gay, like pearl and marina are practicallymarried and making out in the elevator the way they talk to eachother
Quote:Even if you somehow read the pet names, gushing, promises of "us time", and specific commentary from a third party rolling their eyes about how sickening the two of them are as... platonic??? Then regardless the "hitting on Pearl in front of [me]" line is not ambiguous. Like you're in "Sappho and friends" territory if you are actually trying to make that argument. They don't declare they're in lesbians with each other, but they just act like a couple because... they are
Neoxon wrote:Honestly, they may not need to spell it out. It's so heavily implied that if Pearl & Marina were a real-life couple, you'd know they were together right away.
Quote:Gotta say, I didn't expect Nintendo to have the courage to actually do it and it would just be the usual bait in Japanese games. Pleasantly surprised.
EPD 5 are fairly more progressive than the rest of Nintendo. For context, they added an entire pack of Black hair styles (including 360 waves) to Animal Crossing: New Horizons in a free update.
Neoxon wrote:Even then, Pearlina was always this overt in the Japanese version based on me asking around. It's just that the English localization finally caught up.
Wut
ClickyCal wrote:Splatoon 1 is a watershed game for Nintendo in general. A combination of it being essentially their first time delving into a big online multiplayer game, and it exploding in popularity even on DOA console, and day fostering a community of incredible diversity with making it clear bigotry of any kind not being tolerated. It had to spring back to Nintendo themselves seeing how things happened.

Now nearly a decade later, here we are with the series having Nintendo's first(?) non-binary character, and a lesbian couple that is not played for male gaze or jokes, actually just fleshed out. This series has literally been a part of changing my life after being there from day 1.
Shocked Pikachu
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Massive congrats to you and all the happy Splatoon fans, that is WAY more than I ever expected from Nintendo.

Really hope Nintendo continues this, please please please Nintendo! Reveal Daisy is wlw!!!! And don't edit the English Subs in Thousand Doors this time!

And Pokémon company make all LGBTQ+ fans happy! At the very least Elesa and Skyla and Maxie and Archie since they been heavily implied for years now!!!!
we did it reddit

edit: From earlier in that thread:
TheEchosOfTheCyborg wrote:Not until the Pokémon Company reveal Skyla and Elesa as an official couple. Or Erika as a Lesbian because how obvious can the games be with that!

Though I guess PKMN games are slightly better in this regard?

Also reveal Princess Daisy as a lesbian Nintendo!
Lesbian this, lesbian that. Ya'll too focused on sexuality. Stop fetishizing women. Yikes
A grown woman wearing an average revealing bikini at the beach: Nope

Gushing that characters that look like 10-year old kids are lesbians in your head-cannon: Oh yeah
Neoxon gets weird with a virulent racist:

Wut

Spoiler: in which Neoxon doesn't read dates at the top of a chart (click to show)

(02-23-2024, 05:18 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: They don’t like it because their she penis can’t be hidden in them. That’s the only reason I can think of lol
FACT CHECK:
Bug 
(02-24-2024, 08:11 AM)benji wrote:
(02-23-2024, 05:18 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: They don’t like it because their she penis can’t be hidden in them. That’s the only reason I can think of lol
FACT CHECK:

"No, child. That is not a penis you see. That is my feminine clit. If you disagree you are a CHUD!"
Persephone wrote:Btw anyone know if there's a mod for Remake to buff Tifa up?

lol
When modders want to remove LGBT flags from Spiderman = NO NO NO

When Re wants to mod out a perfectly fine body and shames it = PERFECTLY FINE
Just to be clear, absolutely none of this has anything to do with being addicted to fetish content on the internet, incel weebery, internalised religious extremism, winning arguments or forcing everyone to do what we want for no good reason.

But if the forum doesn't start banning people who aren't installing muscle girl Tifa mods, the genocide will accelerate exponentially, and in future years more cis will be born at a rate faster than we can convert.
(02-24-2024, 08:28 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Just to be clear, absolutely none of this has anything to do with being addicted to fetish content on the internet, incel weebery, internalised religious extremism, winning arguments or forcing everyone to do what we want for no good reason.

But if the forum doesn't start banning people who aren't installing muscle girl Tifa mods, the genocide will accelerate exponentially, and in future years more cis will be born at a rate faster than we can convert.

Hesright
Please subscribe to my Substack for important articles like "Gutted: How Fetishistic Swimsuits Betray Tifa's Anti-Colonialist Character" and "Gender Euphoria: What TERFs Could Learn About Lesbianism From Splatoon" and other important praxis for future active physical resistance against the collective nation of Jewish people.
(02-23-2024, 12:48 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(02-23-2024, 11:50 AM)Straight Edge wrote:
Quote:Look I kinda get it, he's had a crush on Tifa since childhood, they've been very touchy-feely since his return and yeah, she's the love interest, but the boob shot is inexcusable fanservice and I'm very disappointed.

They could have had this scene play out without that and it would have been understandable - he fancies her, of course he's going to react that way - but no, they zoomed in on her breasts, objectifying her, for the male gaze.

I'm absolutely gutted.

lmao

Haven't seen what they're talking about, but what are the chances that this gratuitous boob shot is the most innocuous shit ever?

This is what has them in a state

Nobody talking about best girl Barret in that sailor outfit. Gamers fucking suck.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-327?post=119637054#post-119637054

[Image: 562-1644993170-1641351518.png]

Not a fetish.
So....is body shaming still a thing they believe in or what? Also did Tifa give consent to this body fetish modification? Is this digital sexual harassment?
Vanillaware, a Japanese dev who has yet to make a bad game, is releasing another banger really soon. I am patiently waiting for the “why women criticize female character designs” thread to finally see this tweet. 

Quote:I was in charge of heroine character animation and food graphics. Unable to control my own quirks, Scarlet became bulky and Unifi's legs became thicker...!The trial version has started distribution, so if you are interested, please check it out! (Designer: Shigatake)
(02-24-2024, 09:39 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-327?post=119637054#post-119637054

[Image: 562-1644993170-1641351518.png]

Not a fetish.
DSP
4 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, benji, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, BIONIC
How much more winning can we take Stahp 
Japanese and Koreans pulling a 9/11 on the marxist burka brigade that won't let up anytime soon. Flying Tifa's milkers straight into the smoking Twin Xbox Towers
Thank you for your service!  

What the Rees and journos don't understand is that for Japan it was always about what sells overseas. Their domestic market is too small to support the biggest projects so that's why Kojima and Mikami changed their gameplay style and controls with MGS4/RE4 in an attempt to appeal to a bigger audience or why Nintendo made Zelda into an open world RPG. Not to mention why they made their games easier until Dark Souls came along and why Square Enix thinks turn-based games are a thing of the past (even though Pokemon and Dragon Quest are just a few examples that show the opposite).

They were gaslit into thinking that pandering to the marxist burka brigade would increase their sales as the pitch is compelling. Make your games appeal to more people and your audience increases and if you don't, you'll get bad press and lose sales at best or be cancelled at worst. But was has been proven time and time again is that the burka bridgade doesn't buy games or watch movies or TV shows. They are too busy being depressed and anxious all day to generate disposable income to spend on hobbies and if they do spend something it is within a very narrow set of activist boundaries because your game is never lesbian, trans, inclusive or diverse enough. The normies are dumb but they do see one thing, they see that all this diverse content is worse so they consume less of it.

We now have a perfect storm of terrible western GAAS games bombing one after the other with ugly character designs and the Japanese releasing banger after banger. They will compare Forspoken sales to FF7: Rebirth and they will conclude that Tifas milkers are the future. Just like Kojima concluded he needs to go back to anime war fiction and invite some eye candy to his motion capture studio again.

The cherry on top, the GAAS game that is succeeding happens to be the over-the-top space co-op shooter. 

The burka brigade will obviously do the opposite, the more people push back against their content, the more they double down. Until eventually the hammer drops and it forces them to change their ways. However it's much easier for Japan to pivot and add some more costumes, panty shots and harder bosses to their RPGs than it is for western developers to change their entire culture and make things that do not align with their politics.
I was watching video of a cop interviewing that poor girl who died after a school.

I scrolled through the comments and saw this -

Quote:To the people who are sending in threats to owasso are some sick people. i’m a student and it’s getting out of hand

I started wondering where these threats are coming from. What sort of unhinged madmen would get together and send death threats to strangers?

Quote:Absolutely fucking disgusting. Chaya, the students, the school should be sued to fucking dust for this shit.

Infuriating isn't even the right word to describe this shit.

Disgusting, pathetic excuses for human beings.

God I really hope they all get their comeuppance.

People seriously need to start being held accountable for their hateful rhetoric. I honestly don't even know what to say. Just infuriating.

There's 4 pages of this 

Subscribe to Info Wars!  

https://www.resetera.com/threads/libs-of-tiktok-targeted-a-district-then-an-indigenous-non-binary-student-was-killed-on-campus.818712/page-4?post=119635869#post-119635869
(02-24-2024, 09:09 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:48 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(02-23-2024, 11:50 AM)Straight Edge wrote: lmao

Haven't seen what they're talking about, but what are the chances that this gratuitous boob shot is the most innocuous shit ever?

No mention of Cloud's rippling abs being on full display?
Klepek
(02-24-2024, 11:31 AM)Snoopy wrote: I was watching video of a cop interviewing that poor girl who died after a school.

Quote:To the people who are sending in threats to owasso are some sick people. i’m a student and it’s getting out of hand

I started wondering where these threats are coming from. What sort of unhinged madmen would get together and send death threats to strangers?

Quote:Absolutely fucking disgusting. Chaya, the students, the school should be sued to fucking dust for this shit.

People seriously need to start being held accountable for their hateful rhetoric. I honestly don't even know what to say. Just infuriating.

There's 4 pages of this 

Subscribe to Info Wars!  

https://www.resetera.com/threads/libs-of-tiktok-targeted-a-district-then-an-indigenous-non-binary-student-was-killed-on-campus.818712/page-4?post=119635869#post-119635869
I watched a small part of the clip and it looks like the police officer is doing his job trying to get a full picture of the situation and investigating both the negligence of the school as the suspected assault, also telling the parent that whenever she thinks the school doesn't act she can always pick up the phone and call the police.

I don't see how the police could've handled this any different or any intention on their part to cover it up.
(02-24-2024, 11:33 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(02-24-2024, 09:09 AM)Daffy Duck wrote:
(02-23-2024, 12:48 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Haven't seen what they're talking about, but what are the chances that this gratuitous boob shot is the most innocuous shit ever?

Klepek

They actually concluded that cloud looks like a 14 year old

Quote:Also as an aside. that is possibly one of the least sexualised male figures I've seen in a game with their clothes off. Cloud looks like a 14 year old
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/post-119591334
[Image: CVOp51m.png]

Yep, typical 14 year old
Uncle dateline='[url=tel:1708756757' wrote: 1708756757[/url]']
Boredfrom dateline='[url=tel:1708752657' wrote: 1708752657[/url]']
Oh my god, she talking about this and Clicker Carl.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-pearlina-pearlxmarina-be-confirmed-canon-in-side-order.751858/page-2?post=119634219#post-119634219

Not a fucking fetish.

literally none of the "evidence" actually confirms that the supposedly 18+ characters who look like actual children are indeed fingerblasting each other

it's literally all "omg we are lovely friends"
It’s incredible that pedophiles got to reclaim “Lesbian” for themselves.
(02-24-2024, 11:56 AM)Nintex wrote: I watched a small part of the clip and it looks like the police officer is doing his job trying to get a full picture of the situation and investigating both the negligence of the school as the suspected assault, also telling the parent that whenever she thinks the school doesn't act she can always pick up the phone and call the police.

I don't see how the police could've handled this any different or any intention on their part to cover it up.

You only think that because all you see is a cop doing their job. Those of us that are clued in to the trans experience know a true police ally would have gone and burnt that school to the ground. Then planted a Taylor Swift flag on the smouldering pile of transphobic scum.
(02-24-2024, 11:31 AM)Snoopy wrote: I was watching video of a cop interviewing that poor girl who died after a school.

There's 4 pages of this 

Subscribe to Info Wars!  

Aren’t they always screaming about “fuck around find out”? Seems like this girl fucked around throwing water on people and found out that people will beat the shit out of you if you push them. Weird how they were okay with similar actions when an old guy used a racial slur at a Dunkin’ Donuts, got hit and died but in this case they’re up in arms about it.
(02-24-2024, 12:43 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(02-24-2024, 11:33 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(02-24-2024, 09:09 AM)Daffy Duck wrote: This is what has them in a state

Klepek

They actually concluded that cloud looks like a 14 year old

Quote:Also as an aside. that is possibly one of the least sexualised male figures I've seen in a game with their clothes off. Cloud looks like a 14 year old
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/post-119591334
[Image: CVOp51m.png]

Yep, typical 14 year old

Looks like your typical Asian pop/actor heartthrob

Klepek
(02-23-2024, 10:41 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
(02-23-2024, 08:57 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
katbobo wrote:Speaking of JKR, it's shocking to me sometimes how much transphobia is present even on sites that seem to lean more left such as Reddit.

Made a comment on the /r/television post about the new Harry Potter show that JKR is consulting on, about how Rowling is creatively stunting the IP because her TERF worldview means she will never be willing to explore the IP in a way that would really leverage its strengths.

It's a world filled with magic that could be used to tell some great stories about identity, gender, relationships; but her core beliefs limit her in such a way that exploring the diversity of perspective and existence that a world like that would enable is impossible for her to ever do.

Even if we somehow try to remove her from her TERF-ness (impossible, it's core to her) it's not like she's been exactly good since the books ended. Every story she's tried to tell in the world since then has been poorly received and seems to misunderstand what made kids love it in the first place.

My score on the post has been bouncing up and down all day and settled in the negatives. Expected better, but transphobia is so deeply ingrained.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-2024-and-yes-its-still-a-trans-genocide-an-faq-and-what-you-can-do-about-it-today-and-beyond.811257/page-2?post=119609085#post-119609085

Further showcasing that Harry Potter is banned not because it’s so egregious, but because it continues to do well in spite of their attempts at forcing themselves into it lol

Found their reddit and the post they're talking about
https://www.reddit.com/r/television/s/JcuWsqCCFG
Quote:It's weird, Rowling doesn't even seem to have a great grasp on *why* people loved the books and what kids latched on to. Even if we somehow put aside the TERF issue (despite it being so integral to her as a person) she just doesn't seem to be particularly creative these days, or interested in pushing forward the IP. Everything i've seen from her after the main series completed has been rote and boring ideas, and out of touch with her fanbase. People are really excited for \*this\* Rowling to be involved?

Like, there's so many interesting stories you could explore and tell in the world that she'd be unwilling to. I don't get why her being involved is a positive in anyone's eyes. She's holding back the IP on a creative level, and I think a lot of it is closely tied to her being a TERF. Her perspective on gender gives a lot of insight into her fundamental world view. It's a shame because the nature of the HP world and its magic could enable such cool explorations of themes if it wasn't bound to someone so scared of the possibilities of experiences that a world like that would enable in terms of identity, gender, relationships, and more.

Deleted their comment lol