Random Gaming Talk
For when you don't want to make a thread
(08-14-2023, 12:26 PM)MMaRsu wrote: Let me make a whole diatribe based off a few twitter posts

That's been video game journalism since the advent of Kotaku really.
1 user liked this post: MMaRsu
Youtube's algo is notorious for kind of prioritizing creators into making those cringe & baity thumbnails and titles, unfortunately, so if they want their content to be seen by as many as possible that's what they're stuck doing for now (or at least that's the case with most creators on Youtube).
2 users liked this post: MMaRsu, Nintex
THEY HATE THIS 
ONE TRICK

omfg Trumps  Gamer Shocked Pikachu
Doctors hate him
2 users liked this post: bork, Nintex
Just got word that Starfield is not playable at GamesCom.
https://windowsreport.com/lenovo-legion-go-first-look/

First photos of the Nintendo Lenovo Switch.  I definitely want this for that full tablet form factor.
1 user liked this post: Uncle
2 users liked this post: MMaRsu, who is ted danson?
3 users liked this post: chronovore, Potato, D3RANG3D
(08-17-2023, 11:07 AM)bork wrote: https://windowsreport.com/lenovo-legion-go-first-look/

First photos of the Nintendo Lenovo Switch.  I definitely want this for that full tablet form factor.

Did they model that right joycon after Bop It. Doing too much.

Yeah. Being a tablet potentially allows for a keyboard attachment to make a mini laptop. An 8-inch screen is usable in a pinch.
Latest Jak and Daxter game not getting great reviews so far:
[Image: tWZ287p.png]
[Image: uJApteI.png]
[Image: cMdQGrF.png]
Another EA turd

meanwhile

Obvious spoilers but looks good
(08-22-2023, 07:28 AM)benji wrote: Latest Jak and Daxter game not getting great reviews so far:
[Image: tWZ287p.png]
[Image: uJApteI.png]
[Image: cMdQGrF.png]

If I see the word "visceral" in any promotional material, I immediately assume the game will be complete shit. Rarely am I proven wrong.
One of the first UE5 games, it'll take a while before things run better.

Still the soyification of gaming continues.
When Crysis 2 made my GPU sound like a jet plane and ran at 10FPS I was like this Cruise Missile  and ordered a new GPU.
4 years later it was time for The Witcher 3, GTAV, Metal Gear Solid V and all the other great open world games that required better hardware.

Now everyone is complaining that their 4 - 5 year old PCs can't keep up with the latest videogames.
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Starfield will be a generation defining game, you heard it here first folks
1 user liked this post: who is ted danson?
Enjoying this Gamescom thing.

They just had some random retard jump on stage.
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Already seen 2 fake Korean/Chinese games too.

Yeah sure this mobile dev will deliver TEARS OF THE WITCHER CREED ELDEN KINGDOM Dead
1 user liked this post: Svejk
ZZZ: The game

Great stuff.
Hoyoverse had the longest segment so far and the director even brought his own cuck  lmao
lol Nintendo should win this by default, their tablet draws 10 watts, Phils useless box draws 315 watts.
Damn, Dustborn looked amazing.

I want to play as the overweight bitch that acts like a cunt. My favourite new character.
2 users liked this post: Nintex, Potato
As always Geoff delivered dissapointment, Even Cyberpunk 2077 looked kind of meh in that flashy re-re-reveal. 
Not really showing the actual gameplay, which is weird for a game that we can already play. Even the UI shots were fake renders.

Highlight was probably Alan Wake II.
Another one of those alone in space games flopping

(08-22-2023, 06:33 PM)Nintex wrote: Already seen 2 fake Korean/Chinese games too.

Yeah sure this mobile dev will deliver TEARS OF THE WITCHER CREED ELDEN KINGDOM Dead

I need that game.  Shit looked amazing to me.

oh no not the hecklers  lol

Yeah Todd Howard looked TERRIFIED to hear himself speak. We all know he doesn't like the spotlight. No sir.

"SECOND INCIDENT"

"HIGH PROFILE INTERNATIONAL SHOWCASE"

High Profile International Showcase with 4 below amateur cosplayers, Hoyoverse and a Netflix movie trailer. Dead

Oh I almost forgot the XBOX B-ROLLS very high profile.
High profile international showcase?

I only knew it was on because of this thread.

Girlslaff
1 user liked this post: Nintex
Bruh cmon it could have been a psycho with a knife or whatever, security has got to be better than this.