Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
They are too busy protecting their tankie rebels with 1, or 2 week bans, or “Thread bans”. They are so fucking transparent in the kind of assholes they love to protect.
Time to see how many people respond to ResidentBio even though they've been banned.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(10-09-2023, 12:21 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Akira86 wrote:They could neutralize Hamas tomorrow, peacefully.

omfg

I think the Israel government should follow Akira86's lead. They obviously know how to handle the situation. I'm sure if Israel stopped everything, laid down their arms, and just gave Hamas a chance then nothing bad would happen.
I love how Krazen is going back to his Krazen ways because he disliked a Israel IDF propaganda tweet.
(10-09-2023, 12:27 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(10-09-2023, 12:21 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Akira86 wrote:They could neutralize Hamas tomorrow, peacefully.

omfg

I think the Israel government should follow Akira86's lead. They obviously know how to handle the situation. I'm sure if Israel stopped everything, laid down their arms, and just gave Hamas a chance then nothing bad would happen.

Akira86 wrote:they could literally have a sea change moment with respect to their non-jewish citizens and immigrants, and particularly the Palestinians, that would change the perceptions of everyone acting, and completely isolate Hamas as a factor.

Those peaceful autocracies and theocracies in the middle east will surely sing love & peace.
and we just had the "Why have Jewish people been scapegoated and persecuted so many times throughout history?" this past week. Though it only had 2 pages worth.

Resetera Priority List

1. Hamas
2. Trans Rights

99. NepNep's relationship with dogs. (APAB all puppies are bastards)
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Venice
DragonIMakeHorribleThreads wrote:*Post tweet about Jaime Lee Curties confusing Palestines from Israelis* Wow
Quote: don't know enough about this situation to say anything about it but I'm seeing some games industry people getting VERY heated about it online.

Never change, Era.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Venice
The Komi dude is doubling down:

Quote:I was with him until he said it’s not true about mainly attacking military installations.

Seen enough today to feel like that’s not entirely accurate

Kromii wrote:That’s cause he used Israel’s standards to discern civilians from military/terrorists in Palestine :/

Irony aside the number of israeli military hostages was pretty high for an attack “meant for only civilians”, idk how they let that happen
Era mods looking to hang celebs, and industry workers for this aren’t going to win this round. So they shouldn’t bother.
Quote:
Quote:ResidentBio said:
Israel should be sent to South America and Palestine to Asia, and they never dealt with each other ever again
rzks21
Israeli contributions to my South American country have amounted to setting up child prostitution resorts and training far right militias that carried out massacres and then played football with human heads. You can have them in Europe and USA, thank you very much.

The mask is slipping.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Venice, Pwnz
They are just unabashedly justifying terrorism over there now. 

Some of the sane ones will post a news article about hundreds of dead kids and the sociopaths can’t help but try to one up them by hand waving and attempting to redirect the conversation. 

It’s fucking creepy. I was going to watch a scary movie tonight but I’m good now…
(10-09-2023, 01:25 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
DragonIMakeHorribleThreads wrote:*Post tweet about Jaime Lee Curties confusing Palestines from Israelis* Wow
Quote: don't know enough about this situation to say anything about it but I'm seeing some games industry people getting VERY heated about it online.

Never change, Era.

And by "games industry people getting VERY heated about it online" what they actually mean is...

Not anyone actually important, like, for example, some senior exec at Sony, Xbox, or Nintendo, or a big company like Capcom, Square Enix, Blizzard etc...

But some no-name developer of a garbage 99 cent game being sold on itch.io, or a 10th rate journalist for a shitty website like Kotaku or Vice.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Oh wait… I know whose head they are going after next.

Get ready for The Last Of Us to get banned.
literally shaking .. THE LAST OF US..??!?!!?!?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Uncle, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Whenever I see Thordinson I know the most stupid thing will be posted. What a special little guy.

This fucker google image searching a swastika
HaughtyFrank dateline='[url=tel:1696818191' wrote: 1696818191[/url]']

This fucker google image searching a swastika

That looks like Ai image.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Straight Edge
I believe AI would have fucked up that upside Palestine text but true that it's hard to know nowadays

Edit: the daily mail article has more images
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Boredfrom
Yeah, dunno if it is or is not AI. Some parts look weird but other look too good to be AI.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(10-08-2023, 09:55 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:nut jobs

There are like 3 "it's nut jobs, not nutjobs" jokes in here but I can't nail down any of them, guys, help me workshop this
THIS IS A NUT JOB!
Look, sometimes the oppressed turn to Nazism and genocide as part of their resistance against their oppressors. I know that challenges your narratives but Israel could end all this whenever it wants. Trumps
Like I said, the thread can turn from reasonable to horrible depending of who just woke up:

Quote:I guess the military aid being provided is just for the normal day to day ethnic cleansing and we need to supply additional weapons and money for when Israel decides to "mow the lawn"?
Quote:Yup pretty much the Biden admin is already framing Israel's response as "self-defense" which completely ignores that they could have stopped this from happening altogether.
Quote:Meh, wake me up when the western media start using the same language to describe the IDF as they do Hamas. Both have done horrendous shit but only one of them gets called barbaric and evil.

I see the same shit when people talk about Israel and Palestinian citizens too.

Nothing will change as long as the world views one side as lesser than the other. Enough tiptoeing around this bullshit.
Apparently if you persecute a man long enough he can't help but resort to kidnapping, rape, and murder. Has... has anyone seen ClickyCal?

(10-08-2023, 08:12 PM)jooseloose wrote:
Quote:aerie
wonky
Administrator
Literally WHO the fuck is this?

I think their previous username was The Woods.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Quote:these are tensions that have been spiraling for over 2000 years, there is no simple solution. if your stance is anything other than “both sides’ citizens do not deserve to be used as meatshields for the deluded elite” then theres no reason for you to be taken seriously
' wrote:Nobody who still says this should be taken seriously. Shows a clear lack of understanding of the conflict.
Quote: Go head then. Enlighten me
Quote:Israel hasn't even been around for 80 years. What tensions are you even referring to here that go back millennia?

omfg

Yes, modern Israel is recent… what the fuck you think it happened during between two or three millenniums?
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, NekoFever
hamas ruined making fun of resetera 😔
(10-09-2023, 04:27 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:Israel hasn't even been around for 80 years. What tensions are you even referring to here that go back millennia?

Just was a random spot picked on the map, could have been anywhere really.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Boredfrom
remy dateline='[url=tel:1696826242' wrote: 1696826242[/url]']
hamas ruined making fun of resetera 😔

Post stupid stuff from other RE threads, then. There was a huge Pokémon stuff that nobody gives a fuck here.
(10-09-2023, 04:37 AM)remy wrote: hamas ruined making fun of resetera 😔

We need peace before that ai generated marvel movie is out. 

Quote:While terrible and tragic, what happened in Israel has been happening from the last 7+ decades in Palestine territory with little to no commotion. I've seen more coverage these past few days from mainstream media depicting the horrors of the attack than I have in the past years for significant bigger aggression from Israel towards Palestines.

I can draw just one conclusion from this: the media and the powers behind it are complicit in the slow but sure genocide of the Palestinian people. And now they might be aiming to speed things up.

Doge 

This should be a Perma or just two weeks?