Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
They're close and based on the quoted stuff on here, at points have crossed the line to straight up anti-semitism with their whataboitism. Come on, bdubs, moderates get banned so you need to pick a side, brah.
Both teams played hard
Quote:RedMercury:
We know what Hamas would do, they would have no issues killing civilians. I don't think that means Israel is okay to kill civilians because in a hypothetical scenario Hamas would do the same to them. With more power comes more responsibility.

Marvel rots the brain. You're not slick replacing great with more.
Lol that's why moderation is having so much trouble. There's been no precedent set in Marvel superhero movies to explain what to do. And transforming into a Brazilian freedom fighter slash sex dog doesn't solve thousand year old grudges.
They're having trouble beacuse there's literally no response to this that can't be seen as an endorsing one side other than a generic variation of "this is an awful tragedy" or "both sides should stop fighting". But of course everyone feels the need to show of their massive brain with their own take of how one side is worse, even when it's obvious to anyone with even half of half a brain that neither side will yeild, ever.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstorage.googleapis.co...F3000.jpeg]
[Image: MOUMUZ5SZBPMLC672VKUBEOF5E.jpg] [Image: free.jpg]
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Honestly, I’m disappointed of Trup1aya, he seemed to be smart enough in some threads but he sound more and more like every single far left idiot. Now he is bitching that the Harvard faculty, that probably want nothing to do with their retarded students being pro Hamas, are not denouncing Israel hard enough. 

But also, I don’t agree with blacklisting students for having awful opinions… because those students themselves are going to protect other opinions, right? Awesome ( Willam ).
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
Anyone else sad that Reset permabanned RustyNails earlier this year? 

In hindsight we were robbed of some absolutely premium content over the last few days.
No. He was more exasperating than stupid. Wast like Messy needed of attention (like reposting the two shit YouTubers yet again) or dumb like Red Mercury.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, porkbun, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(10-10-2023, 10:58 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/hamas-attacks-israel-including-attacks-and-kidnappings-of-civilians-israel-retaliates-with-massive-missile-attacks-against-civilian-targets-in-gaza.772478/page-46#post-113278088

[Image: DCwg4Vw.png]
(10-10-2023, 11:20 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/hamas-attacks-israel-including-attacks-and-kidnappings-of-civilians-israel-retaliates-with-massive-missile-attacks-against-civilian-targets-in-gaza.772478/page-47#post-113279096
Quote:
Quote:BabyDontHurtMe said:
I'm convinced most people invested in academia have no idea how to talk to people on an empathetic level and just want to get into an "intellectual debate"
Sounds like responses crafted to try and be objective while bringing up Israel’s atrocities to make sure someone doesn’t pop up from behind to jump down their throat for not doing it.
Tbm24
Should be very easy to be empathetic but we, at least in the US, don’t live in a society that celebrates empathy, if anything it actively abhors it.
(10-11-2023, 02:39 AM)Rendle wrote: They're having trouble beacuse there's literally no response to this that can't be seen as an endorsing one side other than a generic variation of "this is an awful tragedy" or "both sides should stop fighting". But of course everyone feels the need to show of their massive brain with their own take of how one side is worse, even when it's obvious to anyone with even half of half a brain that neither side will yeild, ever.
This is how they think empathy and support works, it must be total, unwavering and non-critical (aka affirming) while conceding nothing to the "enemy" since they might exploit it. All actions must be positively excused as part of the larger eventual victory (the end of oppression) because any negative or at least unbalanced with "both sides" opinions can generate doubts that undermine the certainty of the right side of history, something that cannot be true as they have exclusive access to the divinely revealed path of History itself. This is extra important because it is their exclusive access to History that gives them the perfect knowledge they have about what needs to be done to achieve what History demands. Something that complicates their position or raises doubts about their certainty isn't merely a harmless suggestion that they got something wrong, it's an implicit attack on their belief of being (and identifying as) a person with exclusive divine access to Truth.

Do I like being wrong? No, of course not. But I do enjoy learning and refining from new knowledge*. They pathologically seek confirmation bias because their sense of self demands it. They are the Good Guys on the Right Side of History and it creates an existential crisis to consider they were wrong or worse that the Bad Guys were potentially the ones on the right side of history. It's a threat to the self-image of someone who can just effortlessly know the Right thing, blessed by History, to do at all times. It's also the only way for them to hold off nihilism, if I a perfect being informed by the divine can err what hope do all the lesser beings out there have? Hence the need, especially for academics or "intellectuals", to protect the Theory at all costs. Most especially when it fails to align with reality and/or history.

*Also, their view of knowledge is an extreme Kuhn paradigm. If you're wrong about something you have to throw out everything and adopt the most opposite views en masse. Hence, their constant Born Again stories about being someone going down the path of becoming alt-right until they saw The Light and uncritically adopted all the opposite positions. Never in these stories do they explain how they came to recognize they were wrong, especially not on each individual issue, because they didn't actually learn anything they jumped from one dogma to another. Many such cases. (*cough* gender identity *cough*) This is part of why you can never concede or compromise, it's an implicit argument that you now must become a chud.
I'll turn off my joking around for a moment to say that your posts are really insightful to read benji.
5 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, LoverOfCycles, Uncle, Alpacx, Boredfrom
anybody watch this? it's literally a war between bore trans opinions and reee trans opinions.  Whoo

2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
2 seconds into that video and I can't explain what I just witnessed..
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, LoverOfCycles, Boredfrom

Nope "sporadic crime"
Oh yeah "random chaos"
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-woman-buying-weed-from-a-nyc-deli-got-horribly-assaulted-because-the-cashier-thought-she-was-trans.773423/

ClickyCal', post: 113265020, member: 7351 wrote:https://www.gazettextra.com/news/nation_world/woman-buying-pot-from-nyc-deli-maced-dragged-by-hair-kicked-in-head-by-cashier/article_c58d0fa8-ce5a-503d-9163-45762f392f58.html

This is why not only in general do trans people need to heavily consider being armed, but all women are now a potential target of people all over for transphobia.

thoughtloop, post: 113270651, member: 112873 wrote:Haunting bullshit like this is why we're in the middle of a huge surge of LGBTQ folks starting to carry. Get some skis, folks, because we're on the slide downward as a culture. For LGBTQ folks who carry, please remember to regularly practice technique and safety. And never carry without also having a non-lethal first line of defense. The downside is that, if the woman in this story had pepper sprayed the heck outta the bigot, cops would still have not given a shit.

Repurposed Republican talking points?
is this?
Sorry, cant give a shit - spazzy oversensitive queer getting into it with a shithead bodega owner is like NYC 101, especially coming from the Daily News.

Yawn.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, LoverOfCycles, Eric Cartman
And fuck it double post but a lot of those fuckers on Era are bottom feeders, truly scum of the earth.  But hey this chick in Tekken 17 showed some cleavage eh?
(10-11-2023, 05:32 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: your posts are really insightful to read benji.
FACT CHECK: No1curr

Spoiler:  (click to show)
As should be obvious care, posts are part of that process of refining my theories. As much as, but less amusingly so, insulting myself or finding my own posts problematic. My excuse is that this is, unofficially but effectively, my field but in a more cosmic sense the point of increasing my understanding of ideology conceptually is a self-defensive assurance that the less self-reflective ideologue finds themselves bringing a hookup knife to a gunfight.

Also, and maybe more importantly, when people who are trying to browbeat you as not knowing the "reading" realize you've learned more about their own ideology than they have it's really funny.
(10-11-2023, 05:53 AM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-woman-buying-weed-from-a-nyc-deli-got-horribly-assaulted-because-the-cashier-thought-she-was-trans.773423/

ClickyCal', post: 113265020, member: 7351 wrote:https://www.gazettextra.com/news/nation_world/woman-buying-pot-from-nyc-deli-maced-dragged-by-hair-kicked-in-head-by-cashier/article_c58d0fa8-ce5a-503d-9163-45762f392f58.html

This is why not only in general do trans people need to heavily consider being armed, but all women are now a potential target of people all over for transphobia.
First of all: Rofl

Second: yeah, obviously, the path to trans liberation goes through gunning down deli employees in the Eastern progressive capital.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Boredfrom
Cis women will be saved if we outlaw trans women. We must worry about the greater good.

Joanne's doing her part, why aren't YOU?

Thank you for your service!
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Uncle
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tara-strong-batgirl-timmy-turner-miss-minutes-goes-mask-off-islamophobic-claims-muslims-are-preparing-to-take-over-the-world.773597/

ZeoVGM can now go all in on his DC genocide. Marvel will reign supreme.

God help the next person who says She-Hulk wasn't good.
Muslims have been preparing to take over the world since the 6th century tbf
(10-10-2023, 01:35 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote: User name was Creature Feature. Don't recall them off the top of my head.

Hey I recognize that dude from the Gaming Setup threads.

I thought his setup was pretty neat with the way the rec room was arranged. Clearly does quite well for himself and his family but I didn't get Tabris vibes from him even with the multiple Xboxes.

Speaking of Gaming Setup threads.
2018: 902 posts
2019: 1334 posts
2020: 1150 posts
2021: 1027 posts
2022: 810 posts
2023 so far: 519 posts (684 on the year if the rate continues)

Somebody who is good at administrate please help me my forum is dying.
US and Israel are trying to set up a corridor to evacuate the Gaza population to Egypt before the ground operation starts.

Hamas tells them to stay in their homes and die.

Bit like resetera tbh
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1697006486' wrote: 1697006486[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tara-strong-batgirl-timmy-turner-miss-minutes-goes-mask-off-islamophobic-claims-muslims-are-preparing-to-take-over-the-world.773597/

ZeoVGM can now go all in on his DC genocide. Marvel will reign supreme.

God help the next person who says She-Hulk wasn't good.

Is really sad that this is going to follow all her life, even if is clear that is because emotional distress.

GhostTrick wrote:You mean the sudden interest from some (a lot of) people in the conflict in the Middle East is fuelled by racism/islamophobia ?
Wow, shocker.

Or having family in Israel, you scumbag. A fact that ZeroVagina left from his post.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
(10-11-2023, 06:41 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tara-strong-batgirl-timmy-turner-miss-minutes-goes-mask-off-islamophobic-claims-muslims-are-preparing-to-take-over-the-world.773597/
This thread is amazing:
Quote:Falling for blatant misinformation Twitter like that makes it seem more like she probably already felt a certain way. Was she like this before? I thought she seemed ok :/
Quote:Never expect celebs to be good people. That might sound harsh and cruel but it's more often the case than you might like.
Quote:Yeah I blocked her for a Tweet yesterday and am even more happy I did now.
Quote:The VA who went against others and sold out to the NFT Bros...

Sadly Tara has been a bit terrible for a while.
Quote:Tara has sucked for a while now but this is just on another level.
Quote:She has been pretty superficial on many things for a while now, sometimes coming up with nonsense takes. Very disappointing, but sadly not surprising.
Quote:These PragerU videos are making so many people go mask off. People I considered relatively close friends are sharing that shit all over the place too. As per this thread, not all that surprising.
Quote:A lot of people realy show their true face as soon as you get to Israel/Palestine.
Quote:Yikes, it was bad enough she insisted on supporting PETA and the controversy with her NFT project. But yeah she’s been pretty shit as a person for the longest time, so this is even more upsetting to see.
Quote:She's been a known shithead for years but this a clear escalation. Jesus.
Quote:How on earth do all of these really shitty people seem to be all the people who get the most famous. I know there are some celebrities and voice actors who are not total pieces of shit but it seems to be getting fewer and fewer every day.

Thank god the TF2 voice actors and most of the Overwatch voice actors seem to be good people.
El Bombastico wrote:God, not her too😖
Quote:You mean the sudden interest from some (a lot of) people in the conflict in the Middle East is fuelled by racism/islamophobia ?
Wow, shocker.
Quote:
Quote:I would even call that "mask off", too reductive.
Tearing off the mask, then the layers of flesh, muscle and bone that make up their faces until you can see the writhing mass of worms that have completely eaten away and replaced their brains.
Quote:Ugh. I knew she was showing her ass during the entire NFT year (making me unfollow her), and there was an earlier sus moment I think only I really noticed where she had the Bleach dub cast over for a group chat but then brought in a random guru to talk about Eastern spirituality the entire time while the dub cast sat there bored, but she seemed to be quiet lately.

It feels like her roles have naturally been dying down anyway, so hopefully this won't impact too many upcoming shows. Well, not sure how many production companies will even view this as a bad thing.
Quote:Really eye opening statements from previously loved and known people around the world and now they turn out to be hateful hypocrites only seeming to be 'empathetic', 'progressive' when it comes to things they hold dear personally due to sharing of culture, Privilege and Entitlements.
Quote:I need to keep a list of celebs who say shit like this.
Lord Fanny wrote:I know this is primarily about Strong and all, but the tweets from Adam Sessler is some of just the craziest. I know it’s not news that’s he’s not a great person after he had that blow up a few years ago that he never properly addressed about his transphobic comments, but that one really saddens me. I loved his work on TV and after that he always seemed like a thoughtful person who could articulate aspects of the medium well at a time when a lot of people either couldn’t or didn’t have that opportunity even if he had occasional snafus like the whole 1080p thing that people jumped on at the time. He’s somewhere deep in the basement of crazy town now
"Mask off" is such a proper phrase for their religion based around self-projection. The implication that living primarily involves you hiding your true self behind a false mask and then one day, you'll slip, and reveal the true ugly "worm eaten" face within. All of life is a race to death without revealing your sins to others. (Though they offer the possibility that you can be forgiven for your sins, practice makes clear this is not possible.)

ZeoVGM actually had the only rational post in the thread:
ZeoVGM wrote:Celebrities are good and bad people just like the rest of us. We just happen to know their names.
Quote:Falling for blatant misinformation Twitter like that makes it seem more like she probably already felt a certain way. Was she like this before? I thought she seemed ok :/

A terrorist attack happened

(She is Jewish and has family in Israel)

Fucking piece of shit scumbag forum.
A few of them are mildly admitting she's always been like this on social media but are talking about it like it's "recent" with the NFT stuff and now this, not that she's always been like this but they didn't care because she was saying insane things they agree with so they thought she was part of the vanguard they're also part of. The lesson obviously being that you shouldn't have heroes because all humans (except me) are trash, not that maybe elevating obscure cartoon voice actors to the status of political heroes because of tweets in the first place is the unideal thing.
(10-11-2023, 08:17 AM)benji wrote: not that maybe elevating obscure cartoon voice actors to the status of political heroes because of tweets in the first place is the unideal thing.
Yeah, that should be reserved for childrens book authors. TERF BITCH
While I don’t doubt she has pretty stupid takes (seems all the western VA community has weird takes or attention whoring problems), I’m surprised that a forum that constantly says “there is no perfect victim” or “don’t dare to criticize how people process grief or emotional turmoil” cannot give her a pass of acting unhinged when a major event that affects her personally occurs. 

They demand other people to empathize with Palestines but make not effort to do the same.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth