Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
https://www.resetera.com/threads/vehicle-explodes-on-bridge-between-us-and-canada-up-deemed-accidental.787869/page-5#post-115298601

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Ageist Commentary
lenovox1 wrote:
Wilsongt wrote:Amazing how we go from a terrorist attack and we need to close the borders to some rich boomer in a bentley.
56 is Gen X, isn't it? Let them own that one.

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Ageist Commentary
elLOaSTy wrote:While were at it lets let them stop owning a lot of the shit we have issues with theyre just diet boomers with greater capitalistic greed. They vote the same and get away with it.

What a shit show this mess is.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-game-awards-players-voice-category-is-now-live.789207/

One easy trick to ruin Resetera:

[Image: HR16aE2.png]

Sickos
(11-27-2023, 06:35 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-2-tapping-the-sign.768689/page-152#post-115458186

Culex wrote:
Nazpenthi wrote:I know this.

Nothing you've said gives either the current state of Israel, or the collective nation of Jewish people, the right to be commiting genocide.
Do you honestly believe the "collective" of Jews are committing genocide?

That's quite the hill to die on.

Midnight Jon wrote:sure literally anyone else on this forum would get banned for posting that sentence alone but let's ignore that

e: yeah that's good administration. instead of reining in your personal biases for one minute, just quit even pretending to do the job in the thread you've already hinted you want to drive off the site like all the other community threads you've already driven off. ohayocon chair vibes.
 Sickos

Nep wrote:And it's quite clear from basic reading comprehension that I think only the state is responsible.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you say "the collective nation" I'm pretty sure you mean everyone in that nation, not just the state. Always with this weaselly shit
[Image: ozg3Eel.png]

[Image: bHi8lrM.png] hmm
When I said kill those dudes, I did not mean those dudes, or kill them, in the same sense as you do
DrScruffleton wrote:would not be shocked at all if there was a chud campaign to make the wizard game win

Already trying to downplay it lol
You ever notice when people without identities all suddenly latch onto a word or phrase in unison? Somehow “comprehension” and “literacy” fell into the blob vernacular and I don’t think they know what it means. Is that considered irony?
(11-27-2023, 07:02 PM)Polident wrote: You ever notice when people without identities all suddenly latch onto a word or phrase in unison? Somehow “comprehension” and “literacy” fell into the blob vernacular and I don’t think they know what it means. Is that considered irony?

spotted the transphobe
(11-27-2023, 07:02 PM)Polident wrote: You ever notice when people without identities all suddenly latch onto a word or phrase in unison? Somehow “comprehension” and “literacy” fell into the blob vernacular and I don’t think they know what it means. Is that considered irony?
Remember that thread where Nep went off about media literacy, confusing literacy with being well read and knowing a lot of media?

Quote:Era: You don't know about Pink Floyd's The Wall? Media literacy is dead.

Also Era: Who the fuck is (insert any top-selling Black artist of the past 10 years)?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/berlin-police-probe-pink-floyds-roger-waters-over-nazi-style-uniform-at-concert.723408/#post-106286592
(11-27-2023, 03:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
NepNep wrote:It is a game of football because the only reason this is happening is because there are worldwide protests against the genocide and inter-party fighting over whether or not to just call a genocide a fucking genocide. Biden would not have moved an inch without the tangible threat of political consequence, and the reason he wasn't going to move is because he has literally always agreed with Israel's colonialism, if only because its existence acts as a bulwark for Western interests in the region.

If doing the right thing in this instance was true to his core, we wouldn't have needed Hamas attacking for it to get to this point. He would've just fought for it on his own volition. But no, let's continue pretending that geopolitics cares about progressive principles.

Wait, what?

She can't figure out how to update the fucking forum TOS, but trust and believe they have allllllllllll the answers to conflict in the middle east
NepNep wrote:It is a game of football because the only reason this is happening is because there are worldwide protests against the genocide and inter-party fighting over whether or not to just call a genocide a fucking genocide. Biden would not have moved an inch without the tangible threat of political consequence, and the reason he wasn't going to move is because he has literally always agreed with Israel's colonialism, if only because its existence acts as a bulwark for Western interests in the region.

If doing the right thing in this instance was true to his core, we wouldn't have needed Hamas attacking for it to get to this point. He would've just fought for it on his own volition. But no, let's continue pretending that geopolitics cares about progressive principles.

Wait, what?

there are rantings of a 15 year old who just found out at Associated Press.
(11-27-2023, 06:35 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-2-tapping-the-sign.768689/page-152#post-115458186

Culex wrote:
Nazpenthi wrote:I know this.

Nothing you've said gives either the current state of Israel, or the collective nation of Jewish people, the right to be commiting genocide.
Do you honestly believe the "collective" of Jews are committing genocide?

Midnight Jon wrote:sure literally anyone else on this forum would get banned for posting that sentence alone but let's ignore that

e: yeah that's good administration. instead of reining in your personal biases for one minute, just quit even pretending to do the job in the thread you've already hinted you want to drive off the site like all the other community threads you've already driven off. ohayocon chair vibes.
 Sickos

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-2-tapping-the-sign.768689/post-115459983 wrote:No, I don't.

And it's quite clear from basic reading comprehension that I think only the state is responsible.

I specifically said that Israel is culpable for this conflict, a state that has existed since only recently in part due to the Holocaust and generalized European antisemitism beforehand. This was in response to the tepid, fence-sitting belief that this conflict is thousands of years in the making, and thus it is too complicated to pick a side so easily. You can catch up on the conditions in Europe that led to modern Zionism, the formation of Israel, colonialism against Palestinians and Palestinian responses with like a week or two of reading primary and secondary sources. You don't need to be a expert in the entire history of Jewish and Arab relations (although that isn't a bad goal to strive for), especially since the West does not primarily prop up Israel for religious or restorative reasons.

Another poster added nuance in the form of a correction that Israel is both a state with borders that has existed since 1948 and a collective cultural nation that has existed for centuries longer. Which, you know, as someone who was at least vaguely interested in decolonization before John the Duncan made it cool with white leftists, I already knew that. That's why I said as such bluntly. However, this distinction- while correct - has nothing to do with whether or not is happening to Palestinians is okay. Genocide is never okay no matter who or what supports it.

That is what I meant with "the collective." Although had I clarified "whichever nation you're talking about," I don't think it would have mattered within this context because I don't think people here were intending to read me in a positive light given that this conversation started out as yet another bum ass discussion about minorities voting or not voting. I should've known better then.

And there's no way you nor Midnight Jon do not know any of this, at least if you were reading the entire conversation chain in good faith and not once again taking this opportunity to dog a staff member like as has been happening in this thread for months now. And I'm at least smart enough to take my own leave, especially if now the sentiment is turning out to be "administration is antisemitic." You win. You will never find me in here again, not even to tackle staff duties.

HOLY SHIT THE BUTTHURT lol lol lol

hit dog hollers etc
[Image: mission-accomplished.gif]
(11-27-2023, 06:50 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

Culex wrote:Do you honestly believe the "collective" of Jews are committing genocide?

Sickos

Nep wrote:And it's quite clear from basic reading comprehension that I think only the state is responsible.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you say "the collective nation" I'm pretty sure you mean everyone in that nation, not just the state. Always with this weaselly shit

Basic reading comprehension says that using “or” there means that their post specifically isn’t stating that the state of Israel and the collective of Jewish people are the same.
(11-27-2023, 06:46 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-game-awards-players-voice-category-is-now-live.789207/

One easy trick to ruin Resetera:

[Image: HR16aE2.png]

Sickos

You can vote for Cyberpunk as well literally shaking
It’s funny after NepNep threw out her 5 paragraph verbal diarrhea nobody really responded back, because you can’t tell a mod they are lying.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whos-the-best-animated-dog.788106/page-2

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory joke
PlayALLTheGames wrote:[Image: Athfhandbanana.png]
https://aqua-teen-hunger-force.fandom.com/wiki/Hand_Banana_(episode)
Wait, wait..  Nepenthe crumbles at the first sign of being called a bigot?  The same person that accused everyone of being racist for not siding with Will Smith and his cueball headed wife?
(11-27-2023, 07:33 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: [Image: mission-accomplished.gif]

Top of the page Bush. Teehee
Incredible to watch the cult cancel Biden because he won't endorse Hamas. 
And they're doing it after Wilders and Milei already won against all odds. 

Guess crooked Joe wil be a couple votes short OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™
(11-27-2023, 07:46 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/whos-the-best-animated-dog.788106/page-2

lol
Hap Shaughnessy dateline='[url=tel:1701114370' wrote: 1701114370[/url]']
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whos-the-best-animated-dog.788106/page-2

I think I need Jesus after reading that link Cat
(11-27-2023, 08:06 AM)Eric Cartman wrote: It's actually kind of depressing having watched nepenthes radicalisation in real time, but because they have power to silence any dissent just burrow further into their hateful beliefs.

I find it quite hilarious because she's allowed to get nuttier and nuttier and there will be no danger of real world consequences.  With her personality she wouldn't last more than one session on a local city council.  Imagine getting to root on Hitler and calling him an amazing speaker and then sitting in the corner, sending him drinks and watching him get drunk and dance and scream on table tops and laughing and his clown ass but knowing he won't amount to anything.

We need more "OMG, this so much," replies to her rants.

(11-27-2023, 03:14 PM)Boredfrom wrote: Honestly, is actually interesting how many people there, many of them self righteous assholes in other topics, are willing to throw their principles to the garbage because they like Punk or are investing in the WWE VS AEW war.

[Image: F_1U7dSWcAAi_IS.jpg]
Quote:And there's no way you nor Midnight Jon do not know any of this, at least if you were reading the entire conversation chain in good faith and not once again taking this opportunity to dog a staff member like as has been happening in this thread for months now. And I'm at least smart enough to take my own leave, especially if now the sentiment is turning out to be "administration is antisemitic." You win. You will never find me in here again, not even to tackle staff duties.

Makes a complete arse of herself, immediately pulls the racism and victim card before stropping off. Yeah, there’s no way that vindictive, petty, half bright cunt is going to forget those two
(11-27-2023, 08:02 PM)Snoopy wrote:
Quote:And there's no way you nor Midnight Jon do not know any of this, at least if you were reading the entire conversation chain in good faith and not once again taking this opportunity to dog a staff member like as has been happening in this thread for months now. And I'm at least smart enough to take my own leave, especially if now the sentiment is turning out to be "administration is antisemitic." You win. You will never find me in here again, not even to tackle staff duties.

Makes a complete arse of herself, immediately pulls the racism and victim card before stropping off. Yeah, there’s no way that vindictive, petty, half bright cunt is going to forget those two

Best thing about that post is the follow ups from other posters saying “guess that handled itself” as she raged her way out of the thread, then a total “oh no! Anyway…” from everyone.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-trial-for-the-murder-of-brianna-ghey-began-today-27-11-23.789195/#post-115468920

Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): sexist rhetoric
Haribokart wrote:Fucking cunts. Did they do this just because she was trans? My mind just can't comprehend even caring about anybodies sex or sexual preferences unless I'm dating them.

Those messages are so, so horrible 😔

Wait, what?

Hamas needed to kill those babies to have everyone listen to them, just like nepnep needs to kill white babies to have everyone listen to them too.

What's your problem dude? Do you have a problem with killing babies?
(11-27-2023, 04:10 PM)Uncle wrote: I remember the rise of the new atheist stuff, felt like it was led by Dawkins or Dawkins worship, which seems to have a mirror in Jordan Peterson, though the death of the hero worship happens much faster these days

why did it collapse? feels like there wasn't any particular incident or infighting or anything, was it literally just that it was cringe?

was it that it was devoted to "facts and logic" which became "facts don't care about your feelings" and debatebros and all that is inherently oppositional to trans, so it died out due to the rise of that culture?

All that shit died as soon as anyone with any sense of dignity was sent a "XXX person DESTROYS XXX person with facts and logic" video and everyone realized that you're a fucking idiot if you watch that shit with anything more than contempt.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/yeeeeeeeah-about-office-space.789024/post-115454982

Melody Shreds wrote:I used to love this movie but now it just feels like, idk it's extremely Cishet for lack of a better term, like its made for a very specific audience that i'm no long a part of.

People with jobs?
Nepenthe must be banned. The entire conspiracy is in jeopardy bdubs.  How can you herd the cattle to the land of the righteous if there is a wolf at the head of the pack? The cows are frit. They will bolt for the hills.