Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(11-28-2023, 07:43 PM)benji wrote:
(11-28-2023, 07:39 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: I expect we’ll see you “on break” soon due to your blatant anti-Nep-itism
Sorry, the struggle against the chuds is too important for us to abandon our post during a crisis. Maybe if The Marvels box office wasn't be sabotaged as we speak but alas, capitalism.

This is an extremely Cishet post for lack of a better term
(11-28-2023, 07:34 PM)benji wrote: Friends, after the staff worked tirelessly around the clock for 72 hours straight (emotionally), the like bug should be fixed and you can continue liking posts without difficulty. This is why it's so important for the collective nation of The Bire members to not genocide staff.

The community is PISSED and dissapointed. You think the Biries will just take this fucking shit show?

You think this is acceptable quality control?

[Image: kidbehindacamera-michael-green.gif] [Image: fire-anger.gif]
[Image: youtube-ksi.gif] [Image: girl-tiktok.gif]

TacoMan is right, this is just another example of corporate greed when these big companies think they can literally get away with murder in Gaza.
And like Femlenninist says, like this is like literally like the 9/11 of like Holocausts.
JEFFTHESDA

lol lol lol lol lol
(11-28-2023, 08:06 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(11-28-2023, 07:43 PM)benji wrote:
(11-28-2023, 07:39 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: I expect we’ll see you “on break” soon due to your blatant anti-Nep-itism
Sorry, the struggle against the chuds is too important for us to abandon our post during a crisis. Maybe if The Marvels box office wasn't be sabotaged as we speak but alas, capitalism.

this post demonstrates that this is just something a male-presenting time lord will never understand

[Image: KVWXEJP.png]
Triggered
Mods, please lock this thread while I submit a report on every benjipost
(11-28-2023, 08:18 PM)Uncle wrote:
(11-28-2023, 07:43 PM)benji wrote: Sorry, the struggle against the chuds is too important for us to abandon our post during a crisis. Maybe if The Marvels box office wasn't be sabotaged as we speak but alas, capitalism.

this post demonstrates that this is just something a male-presenting time lord will never understand

Glad I chose to ”let this go” over a decade ago
(11-28-2023, 07:43 PM)benji wrote: Sorry, the struggle against the chuds is too important for us to abandon our post during a crisis. Maybe if The Marvels box office wasn't be sabotaged as we speak but alas, capitalism.

What in the what is a male presenting timelord? Im guessing the gender bullshit has been shoehorned into Dr Who. Good luck to them.
(11-28-2023, 08:49 PM)malfoyking wrote: What in the what is a male presenting timelord? Im guessing the gender bullshit has been shoehorned into Dr Who. Good luck to them.

see the time lord is able to be reborn into different bodies and that's how they explain changing actors across all the seasons, and last season was the First Time He Was Reborn As A Woman, and the writing was all horrible pandering and everyone hated it

so to try to win back audiences they killed her off and brought back an old showrunner who people liked and brought back David Tennant, only to immediately subject him to this
(11-28-2023, 08:49 PM)malfoyking wrote:
(11-28-2023, 08:06 PM)Eric Cartman wrote: This is an extremely Cishet post for lack of a better term

What in the what is a male presenting timelord? Im guessing the gender bullshit has been shoehorned into Dr Who. Good luck to them.

It's because he was a woman before so I guess now he's neither male nor female but just "presenting". Or maybe "presenting" is now the most PC term to refer to someone's gender.

What I find really weird about the clip is how were still doing "lift up women by putting down men", but I guess that's exactly the clunky political commentary the Tumblr crowd wants
Quote:so to try to win back audiences they killed her off and brought back an old showrunner who people liked and brought back David Tennant, only to immediately subject him to this

I doubt David Tennant gives a fuck, he has been proTransBinary shit.
TERF Island in shambles
Gddr5chan

Also, NepNep and Benji in shambles

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-2-tapping-the-sign.768689/post-115514637
Kinda funny that they didn't notice the gendered language of Time Lord.
literally shaking
https://www.resetera.com/threads/judge-wont-let-alex-jones-use-bankruptcy-to-avoid-sandy-hook-damages.776786/page-2#post-115530015

Krazen wrote:. Let's just say sometimes violence is called for, and I will leave it at that.

I get these suffering parents tired of this all, so not going to blame them for this outcome. May they have peace.

Such bravery.
(11-28-2023, 08:56 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: It's because he was a woman before so I guess now he's neither male nor female but just "presenting". Or maybe "presenting" is now the most PC term to refer to someone's gender.
It's actually a great example of how this stuff renders language into gibberish. I find it similar to when trans people claim they must be the other sex because they just "feel like a woman/man" as if this is a reasonable statement to make rather than absolute nonsense.

Why would a Time Lord even recognize the difference between incarnating as a man or woman? From my understanding they don't reincarnate into an existing body as the same person they were before, they are the new person and in essence always have been. Is it not more like a new personality that has access to the collective knowledge of the prior identities? So he or she should suffer no disconnect between genders unless they're saying that there's something inherent to males and females that goes beyond mere self-identification which is either transphobic or not depending on the situation. And this should have been a major issue for the woman doctor but I assume it was not.

This complication only comes about because they want it to matter that he's reincarnated as the woman for the first time. Which is a problem because they haven't figured out why it should matter beyond FIRST WOMAN DOCTOR WHO GOOD HOORAY REDDIT WE DID IT.
Quote:This is the guy who designed a student housing building which was basically a giant dystopian prison and then used his influence to compel some University to commit millions of dollars to building it despite having zero professional qualifications, right?

Got him
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-charlie-munger-investing-genius-and-warren-buffets-right-hand-man-dies-at-age-99.789612/post-115530534
(11-28-2023, 09:34 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/judge-wont-let-alex-jones-use-bankruptcy-to-avoid-sandy-hook-damages.776786/page-2#post-115530015
Krazen wrote:. Let's just say sometimes violence is called for, and I will leave it at that.

I get these suffering parents tired of this all, so not going to blame them for this outcome. May they have peace.
Krazen wrote:It's less on them, but more on us and how we make it easy for rich men to skate indefinitely as long as they throw money at the problem to the point they quite often just wait it out. They tried their best.
Is he saying that we should have the police murder people for being jerks? He's lucky Nepenthe is On Break.

He thinks it's letting "rich man" Alex Jones "skate" that he actually has to pay the families millions rather than the original award he never had a chance of paying?

(11-28-2023, 09:47 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
Quote:This is the guy who designed a student housing building which was basically a giant dystopian prison and then used his influence to compel some University to commit millions of dollars to building it despite having zero professional qualifications, right?

Got him
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-charlie-munger-investing-genius-and-warren-buffets-right-hand-man-dies-at-age-99.789612/post-115530534
So which is it?
Quote:I don't like that.
Quote:So horrible person skirts away again.

lovely. He will prob raise that easily and continue his nonsense.
Quote:It should be 1.5 billion dollars or nothing at all.

I don't care if Alex Jones got to eat dirt and garbage the rest of his life, he was selling his idiot followers a drink with chicken bones, he can handle it.
Do they seriously believe Alex Jones has $1.5 billion to pay anyone? They'd rather the families get nothing. lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iman-vellani-says-kamala-khan-is-the-central-character-in-‘marvel-zombies’-shes-basically-the-frodo-of-the-story.789627/

Weird.

I remember the original Marvel Zombies being cynical and with a lot of dark humor (or depressing depending of how you feel about it).

Also, Kamala shoved in another project, uh?
Quote:I wasn't gonna watch but I support this sweet girl to the moon and back. Her hype is infectious
ClickyCal wrote:
Quote:So they're doing what they did to that Marvel's Avengers game, ugh. I don't know why, but Marvel thinks more people care about Kamala Khan than what reality shows.
If they made what the people want, we would be on Iron Man 6 by now.
Pai Pai Master wrote:
Quote:So they're doing what they did to that Marvel's Avengers game, ugh. I don't know why, but Marvel thinks more people care about Kamala Khan than what reality shows.
people clearly don't want it so Marvel shouldn't give any Pakistani representation in their media is what I hear whenever people post crap like this lol
Neoxon wrote:
Quote:Because a product needs to be profitable... Marvel ain't exactly a charity lol
So you expect them to just shelve Kamala in all forms of media? Even with the Avengers game, it had a myriad of other issues. Ms. Marvel wasn't one of them, as most critics cited her as the best part.
Neoxon wrote:
Quote:They are trying to make the character happen and is not working.

Ms Marvel show: Low ratings
Avengers game: Fail
The Marvels: Lmao

I don't hate the character and I like Iman but it's clear everything where she's the main focus is not doing great.
The show's did better amongst younger audiences & people of color, who tend to use devices not often tracked by those metrics (such as phones). And the Avengers game had a ton of other issues to where you can't really blame Kamala being the focus for its failure. Even The Marvels had one huge issue in a lack of marketing impacted by the strike (& Iger's stubborn decision to not delay the movie).
Neoxon wrote:
Quote:Well I guess it's another thing her character can bomb in
Again...
Neoxon wrote:The show did better amongst younger audiences & people of color, who tend to use devices not often tracked by those metrics (such as phones). And the Avengers game had a ton of other issues to where you can't really blame Kamala being the focus for its failure. Even The Marvels had one huge issue in a lack of marketing impacted by the strike (& Iger's stubborn decision to not delay the movie).
It just feels like people trying to blame Kamala for those rather than other surrounding issues. Be serious, even if what you're saying is true, Kamala alone can't sink a movie that much. Other factors were clearly at play.
PROTECT THE QUEEN SWARM SWARM
Switters wrote:Kamala being front and center is going to be so fetch!
Teehee
Lol at that Neoxon quote, I just can't with him

Quote:The show did better amongst younger audiences & people of color, who tend to use devices not often tracked by those metrics (such as phones).

How convenient and also an absolute lie. And this guy fancies himself as a 'Diversity Analyst'?

Everybody is laughing at you!
(11-28-2023, 09:56 PM)benji wrote:
(11-28-2023, 09:34 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/judge-wont-let-alex-jones-use-bankruptcy-to-avoid-sandy-hook-damages.776786/page-2#post-115530015

Krazen wrote:It's less on them, but more on us and how we make it easy for rich men to skate indefinitely as long as they throw money at the problem to the point they quite often just wait it out. They tried their best.
Is he saying that we should have the police murder people for being jerks? He's lucky Nepenthe is On Break.

He thinks it's letting "rich man" Alex Jones "skate" that he actually has to pay the families millions rather than the original award he never had a chance of paying?

(11-28-2023, 09:47 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:

Got him
So which is it?
They’re not mutually exclusive, but if they want that money ($200m) they gotta do what they gotta do. Of course he has “influence” - he’s footing the bill.
(11-28-2023, 07:34 PM)benji wrote: Friends, after the staff worked tirelessly around the clock for 72 hours straight (emotionally), the like bug should be fixed and you can continue liking posts without difficulty. This is why it's so important for the collective nation of The Bire members to not genocide staff.

IF I CAN'T GIVE LIKES THEN I WILL LITERALLY KILL MYSELF  Not like this!

STAFF YOU ARE ON NOTICE
DO NOT FUCK IT UP  literally shaking
(11-28-2023, 09:46 PM)benji wrote:
(11-28-2023, 08:56 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: It's because he was a woman before so I guess now he's neither male nor female but just "presenting". Or maybe "presenting" is now the most PC term to refer to someone's gender.
It's actually a great example of how this stuff renders language into gibberish. I find it similar to when trans people claim they must be the other sex because they just "feel like a woman/man" as if this is a reasonable statement to make rather than absolute nonsense.

Why would a Time Lord even recognize the difference between incarnating as a man or woman? From my understanding they don't reincarnate into an existing body as the same person they were before, they are the new person and in essence always have been. Is it not more like a new personality that has access to the collective knowledge of the prior identities? So he or she should suffer no disconnect between genders unless they're saying that there's something inherent to males and females that goes beyond mere self-identification which is either transphobic or not depending on the situation. And this should have been a major issue for the woman doctor but I assume it was not.

This complication only comes about because they want it to matter that he's reincarnated as the woman for the first time. Which is a problem because they haven't figured out why it should matter beyond FIRST WOMAN DOCTOR WHO GOOD HOORAY REDDIT WE DID IT.

also

the actress in that clip who says a male time lord will never understand (because he's not a woman)

is male-to-female trans

a male-to-female trans actress saying that a man will never understand something that only a woman can
(11-28-2023, 10:24 PM)Vertigo wrote: Lol at that Neoxon quote, I just can't with him

Quote:The show did better amongst younger audiences & people of color, who tend to use devices not often tracked by those metrics (such as phones).

How convenient and also an absolute lie. And this guy fancies himself as a 'Diversity Analyst'?
Makes you wonder how he knows the show did better among them if they aren't tracked.
(11-28-2023, 10:36 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

IF I CAN'T GIVE LIKES THEN I WILL LITERALLY KILL MYSELF  Not like this!

STAFF YOU ARE ON NOTICE
DO NOT FUCK IT UP  literally shaking

Where can I donate?
https://thedirect.com/article/ms-marvel-endgame-mcu-exclusive wrote:When asked directly what she thinks Marvel Studios needs to do to recapture that magic, the actress behind Ms. Marvel claimed that “it’s just about making the audience care about their characters:"

“I don't know. I don't know if it's about just getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Because then, like, what's left? You know, I think it's just about making the audience care about their characters. And I think they've established so many wonderful characters in the last phase of the MCU that it would be nice to see them all again and see them team up.”
                       treason?
is this?