Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Also, thirst threads were some of the most fun in GAF
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle
(11-29-2023, 07:15 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Truly insane thread in the making. Dude sounds like he works for some weird cult or snake oil product? Crying all day in front of the people he manages, even though he's not even really responsible for the bookings for this mystery joyous product that also sucks as but he also has themed his entire room at home with?

Quote:No. I had no say in the product. But I will say the product is awful. I feel so guilty selling tickets to it knowing what they are buying for such a high price. A decent amount of people quit midway through because they hate it.

I had such big aspirations for my team but I show up and I just cry at what the place has become. I don't know how to be a Leader when there's literally no guests. I feel so bad for the team when they come to me wishing they could do more. I don't have anything more to offer them.

But yet…

Quote:No, my company brings joy and happiness to families. Experiences they can't have anywhere else. It's more than just about making money. I moved across the country to work for them. It's everything to me. I don't have any passions besides it.

What is happening here?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-job-is-giving-me-intense-anxiety-and-depression-and-i%E2%80%99m-hitting-my-breaking-point.789723/

I think he's working on the new Perfect Dark for Microsoft by the sounds of it
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, ClothedMac
(11-29-2023, 06:49 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-want-to-live-in-a-society-that-bans-cursing.789720/

Quote:I think I would go insane in a society like that LOL

You post on Resetera. You're already living in one.

What a dumb cunt
(11-29-2023, 07:15 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Truly insane thread in the making. Dude sounds like he works for some weird cult or snake oil product? Crying all day in front of the people he manages, even though he's not even really responsible for the bookings for this mystery joyous product that also sucks as but he also has themed his entire room at home with?

Quote:No. I had no say in the product. But I will say the product is awful. I feel so guilty selling tickets to it knowing what they are buying for such a high price. A decent amount of people quit midway through because they hate it.

I had such big aspirations for my team but I show up and I just cry at what the place has become. I don't know how to be a Leader when there's literally no guests. I feel so bad for the team when they come to me wishing they could do more. I don't have anything more to offer them.

But yet…

Quote:No, my company brings joy and happiness to families. Experiences they can't have anywhere else. It's more than just about making money. I moved across the country to work for them. It's everything to me. I don't have any passions besides it.

What is happening here?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-job-is-giving-me-intense-anxiety-and-depression-and-i%E2%80%99m-hitting-my-breaking-point.789723/

Quote:I don't know what I would do without this company. They have been my lifeblood for the past 7 years. My entire apartment is themed to it. My old friends all work for it. I can't leave the company. I would lose my sense of self.

Disney? Marvel?
(11-29-2023, 07:50 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote:

But yet…

What is happening here?

I think he's working on the new Perfect Dark for Microsoft by the sounds of it

(11-29-2023, 08:01 AM)Chumbawumbafan69 wrote:

But yet…

What is happening here?

Quote:I don't know what I would do without this company. They have been my lifeblood for the past 7 years. My entire apartment is themed to it. My old friends all work for it. I can't leave the company. I would lose my sense of self.

Disney? Marvel?

Based on the username plus the fact that they're posting asia time, maybe it's something anime related or probably Disney. But is anything Disney-related failing that miserably? Maybe he's hosting screenings of Disney's The Marvels
Disney employing a manager that comes into work to cry all day would probably explain their current state.
Uh, Doctor Who is so far 13/14ths good actually wag

(11-28-2023, 10:43 PM)Uncle wrote:
(11-28-2023, 09:46 PM)benji wrote:
(11-28-2023, 08:56 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: It's because he was a woman before so I guess now he's neither male nor female but just "presenting". Or maybe "presenting" is now the most PC term to refer to someone's gender.
It's actually a great example of how this stuff renders language into gibberish. I find it similar to when trans people claim they must be the other sex because they just "feel like a woman/man" as if this is a reasonable statement to make rather than absolute nonsense.

Why would a Time Lord even recognize the difference between incarnating as a man or woman? From my understanding they don't reincarnate into an existing body as the same person they were before, they are the new person and in essence always have been. Is it not more like a new personality that has access to the collective knowledge of the prior identities? So he or she should suffer no disconnect between genders unless they're saying that there's something inherent to males and females that goes beyond mere self-identification which is either transphobic or not depending on the situation. And this should have been a major issue for the woman doctor but I assume it was not.

This complication only comes about because they want it to matter that he's reincarnated as the woman for the first time. Which is a problem because they haven't figured out why it should matter beyond FIRST WOMAN DOCTOR WHO GOOD HOORAY REDDIT WE DID IT.

also

the actress in that clip who says a male time lord will never understand (because he's not a woman)

is male-to-female trans

a male-to-female trans actress saying that a man will never understand something that only a woman can

its weirder than this, because this is a retcon to why the woman on the right isn't going to explode because they're full of time lord energy but only human, and it turns out because they had a kid whos split the energy between their kid and them together because time lords arent gendered, which is basically saying tough shit what you present as, you were born a man which isn't quite the pro-trans message it might appear.

There's also a pronouns joke where the doctor says his pronouns are the definite article, as in THE doctor.

Doctor Whos last season wasn't shit because it was in your face with its SJWness, it was shit because it was shit.
Same deal with the people who tried to push the narrative the only reason people didn't like Ghostbusters '16 because they hate women, or Star Trek Discovery because it had a black lead. They were all shit because they were shit.

Newest Doctor Who was good, clumsy 'power of trans' retcon to write a popular returning character out of a death sentence regardless.
(11-29-2023, 01:27 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
Slayven wrote:Man Watching the Tangled animated series make me thing Rapunzel has better soulmate....if you know you know

How do these people have enough time in the day in their 30s(?) to watch so much content they reach the Tangled animated series

As a functioning adult with responsibilities I’m genuinely mystified

https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-is-the-best-disney-couple-and-anyone-that-disagrees-can-eat-4-day-old-popeye-biscuits.789537/post-115520238

The one that gets me is when they talk about Power Rangers. I was a kid when MMPR came out and watched it for two seasons until I grew out of it like everyone else, but they’ll talk about how Power Rangers Ninja Boogaloo is the best series, and when you look it up you realise that’s season 27 and they’re still watching it lol
(11-29-2023, 08:41 AM)NekoFever wrote:
(11-29-2023, 01:27 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
Slayven wrote:Man Watching the Tangled animated series make me thing Rapunzel has better soulmate....if you know you know

How do these people have enough time in the day in their 30s(?) to watch so much content they reach the Tangled animated series

As a functioning adult with responsibilities I’m genuinely mystified

https://www.resetera.com/threads/this-is-the-best-disney-couple-and-anyone-that-disagrees-can-eat-4-day-old-popeye-biscuits.789537/post-115520238

The one that gets me is when they talk about Power Rangers. I was a kid when MMPR came out and watched it for two seasons until I grew out of it like everyone else, but they’ll talk about how Power Rangers Ninja Boogaloo is the best series, and when you look it up you realise that’s season 27 and they’re still watching it lol
Like I'm all for being into nerdy shit, but that is a step too far for sure.

But yet…

What is happening here?

Disney? Marvel?
(11-29-2023, 08:06 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Based on the username plus the fact that they're posting asia time, maybe it's something anime related or probably Disney. But is anything Disney-related failing that miserably? Maybe he's hosting screenings of Disney's The Marvels
It's Universal Studios: 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tsa-agent-dies-after-jump-from-balcony-causing-confusion-and-delays-at-orlando-airport.97287/page-2#post-17515742
https://www.resetera.com/threads/best-time-to-visit-universal-studios-orlando.742965/#post-109075062
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-universal-studios-reportedly-cancels-plans-for-pokemon-and-zelda-park-attractions.92963/page-4#post-16801534
https://www.resetera.com/threads/leaked-models-showing-super-nintendo-world-layout.127757/post-27827860

He goes to Disney World once a week too:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadline-disney-to-lose-147-million-on-strange-world-after-bombing-at-the-box-office.658465/post-97191274
She got called out by LibERA/PoliERA. Rage quited.
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
(11-29-2023, 10:30 AM)benji wrote:

But yet…

What is happening here?

Disney? Marvel?
(11-29-2023, 08:06 AM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote: Based on the username plus the fact that they're posting asia time, maybe it's something anime related or probably Disney. But is anything Disney-related failing that miserably? Maybe he's hosting screenings of Disney's The Marvels
It's Universal Studios: 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tsa-agent-dies-after-jump-from-balcony-causing-confusion-and-delays-at-orlando-airport.97287/page-2#post-17515742
https://www.resetera.com/threads/best-time-to-visit-universal-studios-orlando.742965/#post-109075062
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-universal-studios-reportedly-cancels-plans-for-pokemon-and-zelda-park-attractions.92963/page-4#post-16801534
https://www.resetera.com/threads/leaked-models-showing-super-nintendo-world-layout.127757/post-27827860

He goes to Disney World once a week too:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deadline-disney-to-lose-147-million-on-strange-world-after-bombing-at-the-box-office.658465/post-97191274

Is this bigot having an existential crisis because he themed his apartment to Harry Potter? lol
TERF BITCH
Quote:Go to Disney World once a week. It's like a 15 minute drive for me and I typically go and just get a snack, maybe ride a ride or two and just walk around and enjoy the ambiance.

[Image: todlcXH.jpg]
BIONIC dateline='[url=tel:1701242315' wrote: 1701242315[/url]']
crienne, post: 115541709, member: 4463 wrote:As expected, Cyberpunk discussion is starting to become more and more common with GOTY talks really ramping up. Not even sure if it's worth reporting them at this point, or what to put in my report if I do decide to do so.

Lobster Roll, post: 115542609, member: 60178 wrote:I had reported some threads that became Cyberpunk heavy but I’ve kind of given up as of now. It feels like it’s becoming part of the zeitgeist of general discussion again, even if threads specific to the game aren’t being made.

omfg
What thread are these from?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, D3RANG3D
Even the soyest of soy game sites cover the shit out of cyberpunk lmao
Banning all Cyberpunk 2077 discussion to the OT was their greatest "achievement." They are not gonna let that go easily.
(11-29-2023, 01:31 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: What thread are these from?
The members only Constructive thread. This led to people questioning the cyberpunk ban again.

Quote:At this stage the cyberpunk discussion ban just seems weird as hell given how twitter is totally allowed and there are multiple Elon Musk threads. Cyberpunk has positive trans characters in it, so compared to other games and news items it just seems odd to hive it off in its own restricted area whilst much worse things are just fine. I think it was the right call when the game released. But now given how the game actually is maybe it can be relaxed?

Quote:CDP never apologised or addressed the concerns so to me, everything should be as it is. Don't see a reason to change things just because the game unfortunately returned to the spotlight.

Oni link wrote:
Quote:CDP never apologised or addressed the concerns so to me, everything should be as it is. Don't see a reason to change things just because the game unfortunately returned to the spotlight.

Agreed. I don't think there's much point in reversing the ban. Nothing about the passage of time in this case has served to cancel out the pain and anger that the circumstances around the game caused.

If you have something you'd like to say about it, seems like discussion has blossomed just fine in the OT anyway.
Altus never apologised for the abhorrent transphobia in Persona 3, or any of the other issues in their games, but we'll still have a thread for the P3 Remake

I think what has been done for CP, has been done, and I can't see it being reversed or relaxed. It caused a lot of harm and upset to posters at the time and I think reversing that now will be seen as undermining that, so I think changing things now will cause more issues than leaving it be.

I don't think CDPR will ever apologise because outside of Era I don't think anyone else banned/restricted discussion of the game, and technically neither did Era, we had a OT and negative threads around the shoddy launch of the game were allowed and flourished (in my opinion, this was an error and these should have also been moved/locked/restricted)

Era in the grand scheme of things, isn't a big deal, so they probably have no idea they even have anything to apologise for

Hopefully the industry as a whole took some notes from both CP and the reception of Hogwarts and will improve representation going forward so we won't have huge tentpole AAA games with glaring issues, either within the game or around the marketing etc

I think staff have said the sequel to CP will be allowed to be discussed, same as the Witcher games are allowed, so once that picks up stream I think it will be less of an issue. It will just remain a quirk of the site that all talk of OG CP goes to the OT. It's not perfect, but people will survive

Quote:

Agreed. I don't think there's much point in reversing the ban. Nothing about the passage of time in this case has served to cancel out the pain and anger that the circumstances around the game caused.

If you have something you'd like to say about it, seems like discussion has blossomed just fine in the OT anyway.

Vonocunt wrote:
Quote:Altus never apologised for the abhorrent transphobia in Persona 3, or any of the other issues in their games, but we'll still have a thread for the P3 Remake
Oh, point to me the extended and multiple discussions that took place about banning P3 as compared to CP.

Kyuujicunt wrote:
Quote:At this stage the cyberpunk discussion ban just seems weird as hell given how twitter is totally allowed and there are multiple Elon Musk threads. Cyberpunk has positive trans characters in it, so compared to other games and news items it just seems odd to hive it off in its own restricted area whilst much worse things are just fine. I think it was the right call when the game released. But now given how the game actually is maybe it can be relaxed?
One of the world's most prominent social media sites and news platforms now headed by the world's richest man who unfortunately has intrinsic ties to the automotive and space industries is totally equivalent to a single video game made by a company who revelled in their transphobia and imbued it into their game. Nebula brain take. Ban Elon Musk threads for all I care, but to act like blocking twitter embeds here is equivalent in feasibility to restricting discussion over a game to a single thread is just stupid.

Which is what that was. The "discussion ban" is actually an OT that has some 36,000 posts of discussion in it; an average of like 33 posts a day since the game released 3 years ago. Seems to have worked well as a middle ground honestly.

Oni link wrote:
Quote:Oh, point to me the extended and multiple discussions that took place about banning P3 as compared to CP.

Why does that matter? Also it's now against the rules to argue for something to be banned anyway so even if people wanted to argue that for the remake (assuming they don't change the offending material in the remake) they wouldn't be allowed to

That rule only exists anyway because half the forum lost their minds after the CP ban and started to argue for everything to be banned

It's a terrible idea to let a mob of posters demand what is banned anyway, as the mods have said, they will make those decisions, as they did (rightly) for Hogwarts.

That doesn't change the fact that there are still unbanned games and sites that are probably far more egregious than CP, but as I said, I don't think it's helpful to reverse the CP ban now, as what is done is done

Gonna put the rest behind a spoiler tag because it's getting too big
Spoiler:  (click to show)

Vonocunt wrote:So games that are worse than CP you just don't argue for getting banned, you just argue about CP getting banned?

Kyuujicunt wrote:
Quote:Why does that matter? Also it's now against the rules to argue for something to be banned anyway so even if people wanted to argue that for the remake (assuming they don't change the offending material in the remake) they wouldn't be allowed to

That rule only exists anyway because half the forum lost their minds after the CP ban and started to argue for everything to be banned

It's a terrible idea to let a mob of posters demand what is banned anyway, as the mods have said, they will make those decisions, as they did (rightly) for Hogwarts.

That doesn't change the fact that there are still unbanned games and sites that are probably far more egregious than CP, but as I said, I don't think it's helpful to reverse the CP ban now, as what is done is done
"mob" lol, ok fam.

The fact is that it took a lot of sustained effort from members for both the Cyberpunk limitations and the Hogwarts Legacy ban. It wasn't a standalone approach and there was always a colossal difference in the effort on the part of members when pushing for things that were actually implemented by staff vs. the leagues of people whining that X was banned but Y wasn't when they'd put a total of three sentences together to push for it. You can go prior to the asking for things to be banned being banned and the same was true. It was always the cheapest and laziest form of whine, and more often than not used as a proxy to whine against the actions themselves as opposed to any actual conviction to have another element banned.

As for this:
Quote:I think staff have said the sequel to CP will be allowed to be discussed

I missed that? The last I heard in the thread was this:
Quote:We are actively discussing the wider Cyberpunk issue and will let you know once we come to a decision.
Idk why it wouldn't be allowed to be discussed though, Cyberpunk 2077 was.
The constant distortion between limiting discussion to a thread and banning discussion gets tedious three years after the fact.

Oni link wrote:
Quote:So games that are worse than CP you just don't argue for getting banned, you just argue about CP getting banned?

I defer to the mods, as that is the rule, and the world is complex, you're never going to be able to only ban things that cause harm and allow things that don't, that's an impossible task.

Before demanding things were banned was made against the rules people were asking for the biggest publishers to the smallest YouTubers to be banned. It was derailing threads every day.

Quote:Idk why it wouldn't be allowed to be discussed though, Cyberpunk 2077 was.
The constant distortion between limiting discussion to a thread and banning discussion gets tedious three years after the fact.

I was typing on phone and I'm old so I used 'banned' when I meant 'restricted'.

Sounds like you have your finger on the pulse more than me as I thought they'd said only the first game is restricted currently.

It also wasn't restricted to just one thread, as the terrible launch had several massive threads outside the OT that were allowed. These undermined the restriction and as I said, I believe should have been locked

Finally I'd be fine with CP2 also being OT only though if that's what's decided and there is good reason for it, and in both my posts today I've argued CP1 should remain OT only as well

Kyuujicunt wrote:
Quote:Finally I'd be fine with CP2 also being OT only though if that's what's decided and there is good reason for it, and in both my posts today I've argued CP1 should remain OT only as well
On this we can both agree, on both counts.

Vonocunt wrote:
Quote:I defer to the mods, as that is the rule, and the world is complex, you're never going to be able to only ban things that cause harm and allow things that don't, that's an impossible task.

Before demanding things were banned was made against the rules people were asking for the biggest publishers to the smallest YouTubers to be banned. It was derailing threads every day.

Knowing the history of how discussion of CP2077 got to its current state on this forum, this is at best ignorance, but more like gaslighting.

Can't forget Black Chamber despite how you want.

Oni link wrote:Think you have your timeline confused because CP was restricted and then we had about 6 months of people asking for other stuff to be banned, citing the CP restriction as a precedent, then the mods got sick of people asking for everything to be banned and added a rule saying they don't want anyone asking for things to be banned

That's one of the reasons why asking for an army of people campaigning for something to be banned probably won't happen for any games in the future, assuming the mods enforce their own rules

Which is why I defer to the mods for banning any future games. CP should have been restricted (my third time stating this today) because it caused users upset and harm and so wasn't conductive to widespread discussion.

I've said all I have to say on this now and the rules are the rules, so I'm sure the mods will update us with regards to any changes to the CP restriction or any future CP2 restrictions in due course

Vonocunt wrote:Okay. so like the problematic history of Hogwarts Legacy being the continued talk of many members of ERA over the course of months had nothing to do with the mods making the decision they did?

EDIT: Which brings me back, point to me to a sustained discussion of the problematic aspects of P3R that is comparable to what CP2077 and HL has.

Oni link wrote:
Quote:Okay. so like the problematic history of Hogwarts Legacy being the continued talk of many members of ERA over the course of months had nothing to do with the mods making the decision they did?

Do you think I'm a mod and/or mind reader? I have no idea. Era and dozens of other sites and publications didn't cover Hogwarts for obvious reasons. I can't imagine a world where Era wouldn't have banned it considering it's so obvious how harmful supporting JK is. Era and dozens of other publications came to that same conclusion independently

This is in stark contrast to CP where Era was one of the only places to restrict discussion as far as I'm aware, and where it's fine to talk about other CDPR games which also support the same people that made CP

And I'm still fine with Eras stance on CP for reasons I've stated several times now

Vonocunt wrote:
Quote:Do you think I'm a mod and/or mind reader? I have no idea.
Seems like you don't care to know.

Oni link wrote:Well we can agree to disagree then, you can believe the members of Era got HL banned and the rest of the internet followed suit, and I'll believe that it was banned for the reasons stated here, which will have been the same reasons it was banned by all the publications who didn't cover it

Vonocunt wrote:Lol.
From The Constructive Community Discussion Thread:

Maledict wrote:At this stage the cyberpunk discussion ban just seems weird as hell given how twitter is totally allowed and there are multiple Elon Musk threads. Cyberpunk has positive trans characters in it, so compared to other games and news items it just seems odd to hive it off in its own restricted area whilst much worse things are just fine. I think it was the right call when the game released. But now given how the game actually is maybe it can be relaxed?

Bill Gaitas wrote:CDP never apologised or addressed the concerns so to me, everything should be as it is. Don't see a reason to change things just because the game unfortunately returned to the spotlight.

oni-link wrote:Altus never apologised for the abhorrent transphobia in Persona 3, or any of the other issues in their games, but we'll still have a thread for the P3 Remake

I think what has been done for CP, has been done, and I can't see it being reversed or relaxed. It caused a lot of harm and upset to posters at the time and I think reversing that now will be seen as undermining that, so I think changing things now will cause more issues than leaving it be.

I don't think CDPR will ever apologise because outside of Era I don't think anyone else banned/restricted discussion of the game, and technically neither did Era, we had a OT and negative threads around the shoddy launch of the game were allowed and flourished (in my opinion, this was an error and these should have also been moved/locked/restricted)

Era in the grand scheme of things, isn't a big deal, so they probably have no idea they even have anything to apologise for

Hopefully the industry as a whole took some notes from both CP and the reception of Hogwarts and will improve representation going forward so we won't have huge tentpole AAA games with glaring issues, either within the game or around the marketing etc

I think staff have said the sequel to CP will be allowed to be discussed, same as the Witcher games are allowed, so once that picks up stream I think it will be less of an issue. It will just remain a quirk of the site that all talk of OG CP goes to the OT. It's not perfect, but people will survive

Nerokis wrote:Agreed. I don't think there's much point in reversing the ban. Nothing about the passage of time in this case has served to cancel out the pain and anger that the circumstances around the game caused.

Vonocourt wrote:Oh, point to me the extended and multiple discussions that took place about banning P3 as compared to CP.

Kyuuji wrote:One of the world's most prominent social media sites and news platforms now headed by the world's richest man who unfortunately has intrinsic ties to the automotive and space industries is totally equivalent to a single video game made by a company who revelled in their transphobia and imbued it into their game. Nebula brain take. Ban Elon Musk threads for all I care, but to act like blocking twitter embeds here is equivalent in feasibility to restricting discussion over a game to a single thread is just stupid.

Which is what that was. The "discussion ban" is actually an OT that has some 36,000 posts of discussion in it; an average of like 33 posts a day since the game released 3 years ago. Seems to have worked well as a middle ground honestly.

oni-link wrote:Why does that matter? Also it's now against the rules to argue for something to be banned anyway so even if people wanted to argue that for the remake (assuming they don't change the offending material in the remake) they wouldn't be allowed to

Kyuuji wrote:"mob" lol, ok fam.

The fact is that it took a lot of sustained effort from members for both the Cyberpunk limitations and the Hogwarts Legacy ban. It wasn't a standalone approach and there was always a colossal difference in the effort on the part of members when pushing for things that were actually implemented by staff vs. the leagues of people whining that X was banned but Y wasn't when they'd put a total of three sentences together to push for it. You can go prior to the asking for things to be banned being banned and the same was true. It was always the cheapest and laziest form of whine, and more often than not used as a proxy to whine against the actions themselves as opposed to any actual conviction to have another element banned.
Vonocourt wrote:Knowing the history of how discussion of CP2077 got to its current state on this forum, this is at best ignorance, but more like gaslighting.

Can't forget Black Chamber despite how you want.
lol

oni-link wrote:
Vonocourt wrote:Okay. so like the problematic history of Hogwarts Legacy being the continued talk of many members of ERA over the course of months had nothing to do with the mods making the decision they did?
Do you think I'm a mod and/or mind reader? I have no idea. Era and dozens of other sites and publications didn't cover Hogwarts for obvious reasons. I can't imagine a world where Era wouldn't have banned it considering it's so obvious how harmful supporting JK is. Era and dozens of other publications came to that same conclusion independently

This is in stark contrast to CP where Era was one of the only places to restrict discussion as far as I'm aware, and where it's fine to talk about other CDPR games which also support the same people that made CP

And I'm still fine with Eras stance on CP for reasons I've stated several times now
While copying those endless posts I was worried that someone else was busy doing the same  lol

Shared suffering is twice the suffering  Heartbeat
Copying and pasting all that back and forth retardation to keep CP 2077 banned nearly melted my brain, brah  Dead
This post has been hidden by the user, quote or reply to view.
Uncle dateline='[url=tel:1701257101' wrote: 1701257101[/url]']
also someone wrote an email directly to MOBA higher-ups highlighting some of the unhinged shit she's said which may have forced B-Dubs to ask her to step down for a while

Is this for real?!!
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(11-29-2023, 03:50 PM)Straight Edge wrote:
Uncle dateline='[url=tel:1701257101' wrote: 1701257101[/url]']
also someone wrote an email directly to MOBA higher-ups highlighting some of the unhinged shit she's said which may have forced B-Dubs to ask her to step down for a while

Is this for real?!!

https://thebore.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=24744#pid24744
best part of those posts:

Quote:Agreed. I don't think there's much point in reversing the ban. Nothing about the passage of time in this case has served to cancel out the pain and anger that the circumstances around the game caused.

era's trauma surrounding the game is literally just the black chamber debacle, burned them so bad they can't even talk about it lol
Kyuuji wrote:One of the world's most prominent social media sites and news platforms now headed by the world's richest man who unfortunately has intrinsic ties to the automotive and space industries is totally equivalent to a single video game made by a company who revelled in their transphobia and imbued it into their game. Nebula brain take. Ban Elon Musk threads for all I care, but to act like blocking twitter embeds here is equivalent in feasibility to restricting discussion over a game to a single thread is just stupid.

Rolleyes

CDPR, a company with several LGBT employees, that does LGBT events in conservative country Poland, that hired trans social media influencers to headline the marketing of their major game update, reveled in their gross, disgusting transphoia...by making an ad with a chick pitching a tent...and had a mission called The Beast in it.

Kyuuji spewing such bullshit, but she knows she can get away with it unchallenged since she knows anyone challenging her will be insta-banned.
“Ackshually t’s not a ban it’s a restriction” Games as a Service NINTENDER

“Yes, I’m so sorry your majesty. I was performing open heart surgery while typing that, my mistake.” Piss Stahp Piss2
https://www.resetera.com/threads/marvel-has-changed-nightcrawlers-origin.789843/

Quote:X-Men Origins Blue came out today and reveals that Azazel is NOT the father. Nightcrawler is in fact the son of Mystique and Destiny, with Mystique being his dad thanks to her shape-shifting abilities.

This concept was originally proposed by Chris Claremont but the Comics Code Authority would have never let it fly:

Quote:[Image: AUPaywO.png]

[Image: throwing-computer-ron-swanson.gif]
(11-29-2023, 04:08 PM)Averon wrote:

Rolleyes

CDPR, a company with several LGBT employees, that does LGBT events in conservative country Poland, that hired trans social media influencers to headline the marketing of their major game update, reveled in their gross, disgusting transphoia...by making an ad with a chick pitching a tent...and had a mission called The Beast in it.

Kyuuji spewing such bullshit, but she knows she can get away with it unchallenged since she knows anyone challenging her will be insta-banned.

I recently took a look at their Cyberpunk thread and the big staff post and this bulletpoint is such an insane reach among the already pathetic reaches:

Quote:Compounding the issue is the fact that the character creator lets you pick your genitalia. This allows for transphobes to create avatars that can be used to once again make a mocker of transgender people. To make matters worse, CDPR have openly made some terrible, transphobic "jokes" on their own Twitter account about this feature.
The horrific twitter account joke?