Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(03-06-2024, 02:56 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
(03-06-2024, 02:13 PM)Uncle wrote: https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/boycottdoritos-spanish-trans-influencer-samantha-hudson-1234981041/

Quote:Hudson once gave an interview on Spanish TV in which she appeared to advocate for “the abolition of the traditional monogamous nuclear family.” And while that stance is extremely badass, it’s probably not something notoriously controversy-shy corporate brands would necessarily want to be seen endorsing

I don't really follow why that has become a leftist cause.

Because it's what the other guys stand for. 

My politics=whatever your politics are but reversed.

Elon
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(03-06-2024, 08:37 PM)Uncle wrote: holy shit can you imagine that

a spider man game with christian crosses all over the place, "what, the majority of our dev team are christian, we didn't think it would be a big deal to express something that's important to us"
I don't 

"yeah new york isn't usually filled with crosses but this is a fantasy game, it's an alternate universe new york where more people are christians, we agree with the criticism of Kingdom Come Deliverance that just because you're set in a real world location, you don't have to slavishly adhere to historical accuracy, you can do whatever you like with the setting"

they'd probably get sued for discrimination or something

Dead

Well you see Christianity is the main religion of the oppressor. LGBT is NOT the oppressor no matter what CHUDS like to say!  Social Justice Warrior

Spoiler:  (click to show)
Now say that about Islam Trumps
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
(03-06-2024, 08:44 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/phones-are-distracting-students-in-class-so-more-u-s-states-are-pressing-schools-to-ban-them-nbc-news.824433/

Usual suspects come in to scream "WHAT ABOUT TRANS KIDS?!"

Clickcal wrote:How about a trans kid that is getting bullied by the teacher and/or peers? That phone could legitimately be life saving.

Jesus christ
yes but the other kids all having phones could legitimately be life-ending, if they whip them out and take footage of the student going into the "wrong" restroom, or various other public embarrassments?
??? ??? ???
Can't ban children from Social Media. LGBT youth need it!

Can't ban phones from the class room. LGBT youth need it!
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom
(03-06-2024, 08:53 PM)Uncle wrote: yes but the other kids all having phones could legitimately be life-ending, if they whip them out and take footage of the student going into the "wrong" restroom, or various other public embarrassments?
??? ??? ???

A good middle ground is only LGBT children get phones. I'm sure this won't ostracize them at all.
(03-06-2024, 07:31 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: This obsession with pretending there aren't crimes happening in america is truly fascinating. Erika Hall, who wrote a very important book about research methods, is currently banging on about crime propaganda conspiracies and I'm pretty sure it's all coming from the same community of nutters on discord/twitter/reddit.

Seems like everyone is becoming increasingly braindead and prone to the nonsense of their tribe.

Bdubs is probably not allowed to admit that crimes happen because Nepenthe has his balls in a vice.

We got the same problems here. Kids running around breaking into houses to steal cars. Cops powerless to do anything and courts sending teenagers with lengthy criminal histories back out on the streets without any punishment or consideration of community safety.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-06/qld-five-teenagers-charged-stabbing-death-grandmother/103430390

The 16 year old who did this was out on bail for other crimes.

It's a familiar story that repeats every week. Kid commits serious crime, reported to be out on bail for other similar serious crimes, community outraged, lefty state government doesn't do shit because it's balls are in a jar on the bedside table of the extreme left Greens.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Just call it Xeno<something> and you can plagiarize the Bible, Quran, Neon Genesis Evangelion and the Holocaust within a single game universe. Trumps
Nepenthe wrote:Teachers are fundamentally limited by their working conditions (the overwhelming cry seems to be they have no communal or administrative support to control their classrooms) and the fact that they deal with tens to hundreds of students a day and it is logistically impossible to parent them all.

Ultimately a teacher is not there to raise your child in the first place, no more than the boss at their eventual job or the cops on the street are expected to raise your child. Their job is to teach students what they need to teach them at their grade level to succeed. It is the parents' job to send their children to school with the proper socialization to be able to do what is expected of them in a learning environment.

The teacher didn't get these children addicted to social media. The parents did.

My life is over. I'm agreeing with Nep.  Stahp
(03-06-2024, 11:07 AM)Snoopy wrote: [Image: xepl96mhbil51.jpg]
DSP
Quote:User banned (One month) Boy rhetorical club
(03-06-2024, 08:58 PM)Potato wrote:
(03-06-2024, 07:31 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: This obsession with pretending there aren't crimes happening in america is truly fascinating. Erika Hall, who wrote a very important book about research methods, is currently banging on about crime propaganda conspiracies and I'm pretty sure it's all coming from the same community of nutters on discord/twitter/reddit.

Seems like everyone is becoming increasingly braindead and prone to the nonsense of their tribe.

Bdubs is probably not allowed to admit that crimes happen because Nepenthe has his balls in a vice.

We got the same problems here. Kids running around breaking into houses to steal cars. Cops powerless to do anything and courts sending teenagers with lengthy criminal histories back out on the streets without any punishment or consideration of community safety.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-06/qld-five-teenagers-charged-stabbing-death-grandmother/103430390

The 16 year old who did this was out on bail for other crimes.

It's a familiar story that repeats every week. Kid commits serious crime, reported to be out on bail for other similar serious crimes, community outraged, lefty state government doesn't do shit because it's balls are in a jar on the bedside table of the extreme left Greens.

I don't take the train anymore or as I call it, the Sandworm.  Awesome
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia

a spider man game with christian crosses all over the place, "what, the majority of our dev team are christian, we didn't think it would be a big deal to express something that's important to us"
I don't 

"yeah new york isn't usually filled with crosses but this is a fantasy game, it's an alternate universe new york where more people are christians, we agree with the criticism of Kingdom Come Deliverance that just because you're set in a real world location, you don't have to slavishly adhere to historical accuracy, you can do whatever you like with the setting"

Dead

Granted we’re talking over 20 years ago, but we don’t have to jump to hypothetical and can stick with Spider-Man. Same people unironically get angry over all the American flags in the Sam Raimi movies.

[Image: FS0xu6PWIAIxB2u.jpg]

American
(03-06-2024, 08:59 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
Nepenthe wrote:Teachers are fundamentally limited by their working conditions (the overwhelming cry seems to be they have no communal or administrative support to control their classrooms) and the fact that they deal with tens to hundreds of students a day and it is logistically impossible to parent them all.

Ultimately a teacher is not there to raise your child in the first place, no more than the boss at their eventual job or the cops on the street are expected to raise your child. Their job is to teach students what they need to teach them at their grade level to succeed. It is the parents' job to send their children to school with the proper socialization to be able to do what is expected of them in a learning environment.

The teacher didn't get these children addicted to social media. The parents did.

Reminder that nep is in her 30s and still mooches off her parents while working for free to moderate an online forum. She has no right to be moralising about people not parenting their kids correctly.
(03-06-2024, 09:04 PM)Potato wrote:

Reminder that nep is in her 30s and still mooches off her parents while working for free to moderate an online forum. She has no right to be moralising about people not parenting their kids correctly.

Thank you for your service!

Quote:no more than the boss at their eventual job or the cops on the street are expected to raise your child.

Downright shocked by this comment. Is she implying that a cop might actually be not always in the wrong? :O
(03-06-2024, 08:11 PM)LegendOfSwagda wrote: The people who lose their shit the moment they see a rainbow flag are losers 

however just putting a rainbow flag in your game is often just "look at me I am one of the good ones" behavior a lot of the time. Spider-Man is a great example....sure thats realistic to Modern Day New York but considering the other "see aint i hip and with it fellow kids" things in the game like the wrong flag for Miles heritage..it feels a bit hallow.

Amusingly they also removed the pride flags themselves for the Saudi Arabian version

https://gamerant.com/spider-man-2-lgbtq-pride-flags-removed-saudi-arabia/

Suddenly it's not a very earnest stance at all
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-bought-a-metaquest-for-productivity-and-i%E2%80%99m-officially-a-believer-in-this-spacial-computing-bullshit.824361/?post=120101010#post-120101010

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate Joke
glaurung wrote:
OlaStorm wrote:my god just being in an office with all the chuds with those glasses on makes me want to never work again
OlaStorm wrote:Imagine the sexual harassment complaints that would flood in too.

"I was pinching the menu and her ass got in the way!"
Can you show me on this doll where VR headsets hurt you?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-280?post=120100821#post-120100821

Shoot wrote:
Sloth Guevara wrote:Man, I just can't wrap me head around how he is actually putting the future of the US democracy on the line to help a foreign and arguably hostile government.
It clashes with his empathetic image but Biden has always held a very deep hatred for Palestinians - even more than some of the worst Republicans. Wiping them out takes precedence over stopping another Trump presidency.
when are they going to ban this psycho?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-alters-gameplay-reveal-trailer-xbox-partner-preview-from-the-creators-of-this-war-of-mine-and-frostpunk.824505/?post=120129882#post-120129882
Twohearts, post: 120129882, member: 164181 wrote:They should have picked a better name, this is basically false advertising. I saw the name of the thread and was really hoping for a mainstream DID game that wasn't jekyll and hyde bullshit
Twohearts, post: 120130455, member: 164181 wrote:Honestly, the only stuff I know that's kind of positive is stuff that's more themed plural than direcctly plural - stuff like Tekken 8 and Kingdom Hearts, and Psychonauts 2 (though that's more of an internal family systems thing I think). You know how shitty it is when even Spider-Man 2 takes a less positive stance on plurality than the Venom movies. I guess I was pleasantly surprised by Ace Attorney 6 though even then I thought the use of DID as a case twist was kind of stupid and gimmicky.
Quote:Yeah, Biden's image is a smol bean memeing grandpa but he has demonstrated hatred of Palestinians and Arabs in general in the past. This is who he is.

Thank you for your support OFFICIAL TEAM TRUMP SEAL OF QUALITY™

Quote:Honestly, the only stuff I know that's kind of positive is stuff that's more themed plural than direcctly plural - stuff like Tekken 8 and Kingdom Hearts, and Psychonauts 2 (though that's more of an internal family systems thing I think). You know how shitty it is when even Spider-Man 2 takes a less positive stance on plurality than the Venom movies. I guess I was pleasantly surprised by Ace Attorney 6 though even then I thought the use of DID as a case twist was kind of stupid and gimmicky.
Can't wait for the kid to surface again.

MOMMY WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE HALP.

And they all stopped posting in horror. many such cases.
(03-06-2024, 08:30 PM)PogiJones wrote: It's just obnoxious how incredibly ubiquitous it is. It's everywhere. It's like if Christians demanded a cross in every game, and positive Christian representation in every single game and movie, and if any game doesn't have a prominent cross and positive Christian representative, it's MISSING SOMETHING. And under the representation philosophy, Christians would be more justified in that, since 63% of the US is Christian and a huge portion of the world, BUT it would still be extremely obnoxious to see it whined about until it was in EVERY SINGLE GAME. But that's the reality when it comes to LGBT representation. No one would care if they didn't demand to be positively represented in every single thing ever.

I don't 

Dead
Completely different yet again, you chuds just constantly refuse to see the nuance in complex topics.

Putting that stuff in their games would be promoting hard-right fascist concepts like monogamous families. That's stochastic terrorism. Which would be illegal in a tolerant inclusive society where everyone is welcomed and provided with a shortcut to the dignified existence we deserve.
(03-06-2024, 09:35 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-bought-a-metaquest-for-productivity-and-i%E2%80%99m-officially-a-believer-in-this-spacial-computing-bullshit.824361/?post=120101010#post-120101010

Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate Joke
glaurung wrote:
OlaStorm wrote:my god just being in an office with all the chuds with those glasses on makes me want to never work again
OlaStorm wrote:Imagine the sexual harassment complaints that would flood in too.

"I was pinching the menu and her ass got in the way!"
Can you show me on this doll where VR headsets hurt you?

But... but it's the other guy who made a joke about sexual harassment...
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(03-06-2024, 06:57 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-hochul-announces-that-she-is-deploying-750-national-guard-members-into-the-nyc-subways.824475/

Chief Malik has changed his avatar until the heat dies down. Name change next?

Chief Malik had a previous name so it would be the second time they changed their name.
Currently listening the vortex of chudom wherein Zack Snyder is telling Joe Rogan the Spartans had homosexual orgies and Joe muses about bringing it back for America.

Rogan
(03-06-2024, 09:47 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-280?post=120100821#post-120100821

Shoot wrote:
Sloth Guevara wrote:Man, I just can't wrap me head around how he is actually putting the future of the US democracy on the line to help a foreign and arguably hostile government.
It clashes with his empathetic image but Biden has always held a very deep hatred for Palestinians - even more than some of the worst Republicans. Wiping them out takes precedence over stopping another Trump presidency.

Shoot is such a piece of shit.  lol

They genuinely believe that there wouldn’t be a bigger shitshow if Biden said “fuck Israel”? I feel that they understand how no U.S. president is going to ever do that and that’s why they are comfortable to just pull shit from their butts.
Feel like Biden could be much more direct about wanting to wipe out Palestinians due to his very deep hatred for them.

Like at the very least double aid to Israel to $6 billion or something.
(03-06-2024, 08:11 PM)LegendOfSwagda wrote: Its funny that every week or so, someone gets outed as a sex pest on twitter and you go and see tons of posts of them shitting on some weeb ass game for being sexist.
the goat Xenoblade "chris hansen" 2
(03-06-2024, 10:43 PM)benji wrote: Feel like Biden could be much more direct about wanting to wipe out Palestinians due to his very deep hatred for them.

Like at the very least double aid to Israel to $6 billion or something.

Like Destiny and a few other streamers have been saying, this seems to be the worst attempt at genocide in history if population numbers are anything to go by.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/washington-post-sony-has-secured-the-final-fantasy-vii-trilogy-as-a-console-exclusive-up-author-clarifies-just-1-2-for-now.824436/page-14?post=120133233#post-120133233
Quote:Honestly its fair and a good business decision, especially after the extremely agressive move of Xbox buying ABK.
It was Microsoft, not Xbox who acquired ABK.

Quote:Wait, people believe this Console exclusivity for FF VII is a contract for eternity ?
Well, that would be really news.
Yes, people are that stupid to believe it
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Gameboy Nostalgia

Broken clock, but yeah, ain't nothing she's saying here that isn't right.