Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Eventually they will have a rule that you must prostrate yourself in the trans genocide thread before you’re allowed into the sensitive politics threads lol
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret, Gameboy Nostalgia
Has there ever actually been recorded, unreversed consequences in the form of removal of power for Era staff? Morrigan demodded herself on her own choosing. Royalan stepped down for a bit and then reassumed power with confirmation he was never asked to step down in the first place. But it's always the staff member's choice. I'm struggling to come up with a time where Era staff fucked up and lost their staff position for it, which makes the constant self-victimization and 'we admit all our mistakes!' just tiring.

B-dubs just added this to his last post:
Quote:EDIT: Also, don't think I don't know about the Trump comparisons you guys are making. That's the sort of toxic shit I'm talking about.

guys why compare them to Trump just compare them to cops
Where's the post where Nepenthe admits she made a mistake and that the collective nation of Jews don't need to leave Israel? Did I miss that one?
bdumbs wrote:We have no issue admitting fault and making changes, I said that before and I'll say it again. We prove that every damn time we come in here for the most part. What about everyone else?

That’s why Brady is still banned and plagiarize and nep are unpunished. We hear for you.
(03-10-2024, 09:24 PM)nobody of note wrote: Because, remember, they're always the victims in everything:
B-Dubs wrote:If there's one thing you all need to understand it's this: these people care and do good work for no real credit but attacks from all of you. Yes, we will screw up sometimes or might miss something obvious, but some of the behavior we have seen recently goes way too far and it seems like nobody wants to take responsibility for it.

We have no issue admitting fault and making changes, I said that before and I'll say it again. We prove that every damn time we come in here for the most part. What about everyone else?
What's the "changes"? Isn't he just saying they're actually going to enforce their pre-existing rules in the new subforum? lol
(03-10-2024, 09:30 PM)nobody of note wrote: Has there ever actually been recorded, unreversed consequences in the form of removal of power for Era staff? Morrigan demodded herself on her own choosing. Royalan stepped down for a bit and then reassumed power with confirmation he was never asked to step down in the first place. But it's always the staff member's choice. I'm struggling to come up with a time where Era staff fucked up and lost their staff position for it, which makes the constant self-victimization and 'we admit all our mistakes!' just tiring.

Professor Beef making that one guy kill himself.
B-dumbass right now:

[Image: b7e.jpg]
(03-10-2024, 09:30 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Where's the post where Nepenthe admits she made a mistake and that the collective nation of Jews don't need to leave Israel? Did I miss that one?
HAPPENED OFF-SITE, STOP DOXXING
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-100?post=120300699#post-120300699

Strider_Blaze wrote:And I'm still baffled she [J. K. Rowling] hasn't said a single thing about Roe v Wade.
She's Scottish. Confused
so let me get this straight

b-dumbs is perma banning people for stuff done/said/posted off-site

but nepnep's twitter isn't the same? what she posts on it? her antisemitism on there (nevermind the stuff on the forum of hers)

so why is nepnep not being removed from staff and perm'd either?

l m a o
Oh, and also it's not Nepenthe's fault, it's society's:
B-Chuds wrote:The reason this turned into a problem stems from the very fact we try and allow the oppressed and marginalized space to speak their truths. The problem here is that antisemitism is incredibly pervasive in our society, especially in the last few months, and infests pretty much every corner of it. So when someone is talking anticolonialist theory, for example, the inherent bias can sneak through and infect their points.
She can't help it, she's a slave to society's dogma like all of us under capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy.
They’re so bad at this
5 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, BIONIC, Potato, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia
Leader is all powerful and all knowing.

But also, Leader is blameless for mistakes and didn't know that calling for the ethnic cleansing of jews was a bad no no
5 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret, Potato, benji, Gameboy Nostalgia
It's not us thing, it's a you thing. Nep's post should be read in FULL CONTEXT. What do you mean she's said multiple times that Israel shouldn't exist? Uhh, sorry Chud. That's just anticolonial theory. You wouldn't understand.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Genocide Joe, kaleidoscopium, benji
B-dubs gives the starving a single crumb and they will accept it without complaint.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, kaleidoscopium
FEUER FREI. dateline='[url=tel:1710106449' wrote: 1710106449[/url]']
so let me get this straight

b-dumbs is perma banning people for stuff done/said/posted off-site

but nepnep's twitter isn't the same? what she posts on it? her antisemitism on there (nevermind the stuff on the forum of hers)

so why is nepnep not being removed from staff and perm'd either?

l m a o

They always have banned for posting things offsite.  I got permed for posting at the old bore place.  Thank god they’ll never find us now, all our PoliEra members can continue posting without fear of reprisal.
HamSandwich didn't get the memo that Nep's conversion to doxx victim means all prior bad acts are automagically forgiven:

HamSandwich wrote:Again, I feel for them that they were doxxed, it should have never happened, but regarding the posts from your admin, will there be any sort of statement or even clarification from them in the future? And I'm not even talking about the Twitter stuff, I'm talking about a post that was called out in the PoliEra thread that they made on this very website. Will this person be in charge of moderating your new sub-forum and its topics? Because as it stands, they shouldn't be until an actual statement comes out.

You have to know that those statements will not make a group of people feel comfortable posting here, especially when this person is in a position of power.

And B-Dubs confirming he's essentially holding the PoliEra thread hostage to try to force the Discord to kick people which is batshit, even for Era:
ArrogantBastard wrote:Does this mean the community will be reopened along with the new sub forum?
B-Dubs wrote:Depends entirely on the people who run the discord. If the toxic parts go, we'll talk.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-282?post=120303024#post-120303024

Scuffed wrote:This is what they do. Provoke like bullies and then when there is pushback they kill, kidnap and call it terrorism. It's what the U.S. does too. It's so damn easy.
Oct 7 was "pushback"? Wut
(03-10-2024, 09:40 PM)nobody of note wrote: HamSandwich didn't get the memo that Nep's conversion to doxx victim means all prior bad acts are automagically forgiven:

HamSandwich wrote:Again, I feel for them that they were doxxed, it should have never happened, but regarding the posts from your admin, will there be any sort of statement or even clarification from them in the future?  And I'm not even talking about the Twitter stuff, I'm talking about a post that was called out in the PoliEra thread that they made on this very website.  Will this person be in charge of moderating your new sub-forum and its topics?  Because as it stands, they shouldn't be until an actual statement comes out.

You have to know that those statements will not make a group of people feel comfortable posting here, especially when this person is in a position of power.

And B-Dubs confirming he's essentially holding the PoliEra thread hostage to try to force the Discord to kick people which is batshit, even for Era:
ArrogantBastard wrote:Does this mean the community will be reopened along with the new sub forum?
B-Dubs wrote:Depends entirely on the people who run the discord. If the toxic parts go, we'll talk.

So he wants to police the Discord now? Wow. That's a little overstepping there.
strider blaze wrote:And I'm still baffled she hasn't said a single thing about Roe v Wade.

Kinsei wrote:That would require her to care about women's rights. With so many people willing to rush to her defense, she doesn't even need to pretend she cares anymore.

inquisitive ghost wrote:Don't be. Terfs are basically just MRAs of a different stripe. They don't actually care about the rights they claim to be campaigning for. They're only interested in oppressing someone else in a predatory attempt to elevate their own status.

Kagari wrote:The irony being, her defenders think she's some champion of women's rights.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-101?post=120302859#post-120302859

I do find them continuing to attack without doing a single google search to be explained now, for they consider google a doxxing tool. 

(03-10-2024, 09:40 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-282?post=120303024#post-120303024

Scuffed wrote:This is what they do. Provoke like bullies and then when there is pushback they kill, kidnap and call it terrorism. It's what the U.S. does too. It's so damn easy.
You know what's even easier? Not responding violently to obvious provocation. lol
(03-10-2024, 09:41 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
inquisitive ghost wrote:Don't be. Terfs are basically just MRAs of a different stripe. They don't actually care about the rights they claim to be campaigning for. They're only interested in oppressing someone else in a predatory attempt to elevate their own status.
Actual gaslighting. The actual MRA's here are obvious. Except even most MRA's aren't as bad as TRA's.
You must offer up sacrificial victims of my choosing from the discord! Even though none of the people I'm mad at even have a discord account
(03-10-2024, 09:41 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
strider blaze wrote:And I'm still baffled she hasn't said a single thing about Roe v Wade.

Kinsei wrote:That would require her to care about women's rights. With so many people willing to rush to her defense, she doesn't even need to pretend she cares anymore.

Kagari wrote:The irony being, her defenders think she's some champion of women's rights.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-101?post=120302859#post-120302859

I do find them continuing to attack without doing a single google search to be explained now, for they consider google a doxxing tool. 

They are such vile assholes.

Also, I thought Kagari was bio woman or is she just a handmaiden?
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-10-2024, 09:40 PM)nobody of note wrote: And B-Dubs confirming he's essentially holding the PoliEra thread hostage to try to force the Discord to kick people which is batshit, even for Era:
Are the "toxic parts" people who are already banned from ResetERA.com? So he can't permaban them without repercussions again so he has to chase them down in a semi-related Discord?
We've removed them from our site, now remove them from your discord. They should become nothing, nobody. They never existed.
Just ban everyone from the Discord and start a new one. Rollsafe
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, LoverOfCycles, Gameboy Nostalgia
ResetEra: My youtube homepage is filled with alt-right chuds.

My youtube homepage:

The Discord bans them and then lifts it when PoliEra is reopened, stating that "They apologized to us in DMs and our moderation has put them on probation. Wink "

Have your cake and eat it too.