Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Bit weird BitchDubs has a total freak out meltdown at the idea of the feds having admin access to his forum, innit?

[Image: g080E24.png]
(03-11-2024, 05:59 AM)Eric Cartman wrote: Bit weird BitchDubs has a total freak out meltdown at the idea of the feds having admin access to his forum, innit?

[Image: g080E24.png]

Puts a whole new spin on his “dark thoughts” comments from last month or so…
"You guys are kinda acting like power tripping assholes, can you just reverse that ban and apologise?"
"Oh yeah? OH YEAH? OH FUCKING YEAH? I WANT FULL ACCESS TO YOUR ENTIRE DISCORD HISTORY, I WANT A LIST OF EVERY MEMBERS USERNAME PAST AND PRESENT, AND I WANT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM YOUR COMMUNITY AND I DEMAND THE RIGHT TO DO THIS AGAIN IN FUTURE"
zeovgm wrote:Wait.

How is James Woods a producer on Oppenheimer?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/oscars-2024-march-10-at-7-p-m-et-4-p-m-pt.825708/page-41?post=120320343#post-120320343

Can’t use that doxxing tool known as google, no siree. 

Quote:Woods, it turns out, is pals with businessman J. David Wargo, a onetime Discovery board member and longtime Trinity Project buff. Back in 2015, Wargo bought the rights to the Oppenheimer biography American Prometheus but couldn’t find a home for it in Hollywood, so he turned to Woods for help. Woods took it to another pal, producer Chuck Roven — the two have known each other since Roven’s late wife, Dawn Steel, greenlighted True Believer (1989) — and Roven brought the book to Nolan, who based his movie on its text. See, once you connect the dots, it’s as easy to understand as the plot of Tenet. ­— Ryan Gajewski
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/james-woods-nuclear-secrets-white-lotus-actor-replacement-1235823917/amp/

So thank James Woods zeo, or this movie would have never been made lol
"I WANT EVERYONE WHO EVER SHIT TALKED ME BANNED FROM EVERY COMMUNITY THEY'VE EVER BEEN IN"
"What? What do you mean 'every one'?"
[Image: hmMi1wk.gif]
(03-11-2024, 05:50 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
b dumbs wrote:Nancy Mace is a crazy person. Nobody in their right mind should ever take her seriously. Like, how do you listen to her and not go, "What the flying fuck?"
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc-representative-nancy-mace-attempts-to-defend-her-endorsement-of-trump-it-does-not-go-well.825819/?post=120306195#post-120306195
Damn, look at that productive discussion just soar with the new word count requirement crushing irrelevant drive-bys.
What I’m loving is they hyped this up as a new sub forum, when in reality all they did was use the built in tagging feature… they can set per tag posting rules. That’s the big new feature they hyped up lol
(03-11-2024, 06:03 AM)Eric Cartman wrote: "You guys are kinda acting like power tripping assholes, can you just reverse that ban and apologise?"
"Oh yeah? OH YEAH? OH FUCKING YEAH? I WANT FULL ACCESS TO YOUR ENTIRE DISCORD HISTORY, I WANT A LIST OF EVERY MEMBERS USERNAME PAST AND PRESENT, AND I WANT THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM YOUR COMMUNITY AND I DEMAND THE RIGHT TO DO THIS AGAIN IN FUTURE"

"the following people" is way too specific for Era's Gaslightin' Abusive Boyfriend Moderation. It would be like YOU KNOW WHO I WANT REMOVED FROM YOUR COMMUNITY
Look none of this would have happened if they hadn't allowed Brady to make that joke about Nepenthe a month ago. How can B-Dubs trust a community that allows that kind of toxic element to fester in it?
(03-11-2024, 06:22 AM)benji wrote:
(03-11-2024, 05:50 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
b dumbs wrote:Nancy Mace is a crazy person. Nobody in their right mind should ever take her seriously. Like, how do you listen to her and not go, "What the flying fuck?"
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc-representative-nancy-mace-attempts-to-defend-her-endorsement-of-trump-it-does-not-go-well.825819/?post=120306195#post-120306195
Damn, look at that productive discussion just soar with the new word count requirement crushing irrelevant drive-bys.

His post isn't even 20 words.  Cop

Edit:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc-representative-nancy-mace-attempts-to-defend-her-endorsement-of-trump-it-does-not-go-well.825819/?post=120320529#post-120320529

Slayven posts only a tweet, no words. So I'm guessing it's okay to drive by with tweets now? I remember B-dubs bitching about other posters starting threads with only a tweet and nothing more. Moderation should be a better example for their community.
"Many analogies are available to you, but not that one"

How long these motherfuckers been planning this??
(03-11-2024, 06:47 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(03-11-2024, 06:22 AM)benji wrote:
(03-11-2024, 05:50 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc-representative-nancy-mace-attempts-to-defend-her-endorsement-of-trump-it-does-not-go-well.825819/?post=120306195#post-120306195

His post isn't even 20 words.  Cop

Edit:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/sc-representative-nancy-mace-attempts-to-defend-her-endorsement-of-trump-it-does-not-go-well.825819/?post=120320529#post-120320529

Slayven posts only a tweet, no words. So I'm guessing it's okay to drive by with tweets now? I remember B-dubs bitching about other posters starting threads with only a tweet and nothing more. Moderation should be a better example for their community.
Were you expecting the rules to apply to the mods as well?  Rolleyes
He might be Nep's puppet but I'm enjoying Dub's transformation into a shite Liam Neeson. Patrolling the discords. Giving people a "talking to." You fucking go girl.

[Image: P5lGpWG.gif]
Deleted member 8750 aka Kinvara, post: 120322785, member: 8750 wrote:Here is my understanding of the situation:
  • The discussion and frustration with moderation was already elevated due to this: https://www.resetera.com/threads/constructive-community-discussion.270630/post-120240426
  • The user, Treble, posted a Twitter account in the PoliEra thread of an online identity/persona allegedly used by a staff member that included statements which many found to be antisemitic.
  • Treble is not a member of the PoliEra Discord. How he initially found this information initially is uncertain.
  • The Twitter account and screenshots were shared elsewhere including the PoliEra Discord.
  • An image of an admin's house was posted somewhere. Not sure where or by who.
Either way, I have requested my account on Resetera to be deleted. I strongly disagree with how the moderation is handled here. Even before this particular incident occurred, I had already resolved to leave. I do not wish harm upon anyone and I hope that this does not escalate any further.

plagiarize, post: 120323373, member: 1940 wrote:We banned Brady for falsely claiming the UN had found Hamas were using hostages as sex slaves. People against the ban argued that because the UN had found that hostages had been victims of other similar crimes while in captivity that this claim shouldn't be actionable.

I'm genuinely exhausted from seeing this reduced to a matter of 'semantics' and put entirely on my shoulders.

Brady was responding to someone that had criticised actions of the IDF and his post contained a list of horrors that Hamas have committed. He didn't address anything in the post he was responding to. It didn't seem like a response in good faith and that it misattributed claims to the UN that we hadn't seen any news outlet report led to him getting a one month ban that was later reduced to a two week ban after more consideration.

Before the ban duration was reduced, people were confused why Brady was banned so after checking it was okay with the team for me to do so, I volunteered to try to explain our issues with the post in good faith. My efforts to explain this were met with accusations of downplaying sexual assault, accusations of supporting Hamas and demands I be demodded and permanently banned from the site. Much worse, an effort began demanding one of the staff explain comments from months ago which grew in volume and tactics to where we are.

As I expressed early in that thread, I work in a jail and see sexual assault and sexual slavery as distinct crimes for good reason. At no point did I claim one was more horrifying than the other. Some people were falsely claiming I said things that I didn't to help get more people on board with their anger. Wanting not to have people falsely accusing me of making statements I didn't make with words I didn't use is presumably all just semantics too though I suppose.

I was hoping at this point not to feel the need to keep defending myself against claims I know to be false but since I see people in this thread have been framing me in this same unkind light here, and seemingly successfully so, here you go.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952hd5gcqpd6b9llrj1iy...y.gif&ct=g]
What would your employers make of your claims Plagiarise? Are you prepared to have that discussion about the difference between rape and sex slavery with the county sheriff? We have the screenshots of your own words, don't worry about paraphrasing
can anyone explain to me how you're supposed to find all their extra subforums including this newest one? have I suddenly become very bad at navigation or do you basically just have to know the actual URL?

[Image: pLx3wqA.png]

when you click on any of the forums it just shows you the list of topics, not "here are subforums below this one"

and I've done this logged in too and to my knowledge it changes nothing

plus why would I need to be logged in to see the links to the subforum, but I'm still allowed to view it while not logged in?
(03-11-2024, 11:32 AM)Uncle wrote: can anyone explain to me how you're supposed to find all their extra subforums including this newest one? have I suddenly become very bad at navigation or do you basically just have to know the actual URL?

when you click on any of the forums it just shows you the list of topics, not "here are subforums below this one"

plus why would I need to be logged in to see the links to the subforum, but I'm still allowed to view it while not logged in?

You literally click the politics tag on a relevant post to get to the new “sub forum” because it’s not a new sub forum, it’s just filtering by the tag. I laughed really hard once I realized what they had misconstrued like this lol

Edit: url for their “new sports sub forum” https://www.resetera.com/forums/etcetera-forum.9/?prefix_id[0]=451

Politics “sub forum” https://www.resetera.com/forums/etcetera-forum.9/?prefix_id[0]=474

The hot links don’t even work on mobile anymore because of how they’re doing this 😂
(03-11-2024, 11:38 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
(03-11-2024, 11:32 AM)Uncle wrote: can anyone explain to me how you're supposed to find all their extra subforums including this newest one? have I suddenly become very bad at navigation or do you basically just have to know the actual URL?

You literally click the politics tag on a relevant post to get to the new “sub forum” because it’s not a new sub forum, it’s just filtering by the tag. I laughed really hard once I realized what they had misconstrued like this lol

Edit: url for their “new sports sub forum” https://www.resetera.com/forums/etcetera-forum.9/?prefix_id[0]=451

Politics “sub forum” https://www.resetera.com/forums/etcetera-forum.9/?prefix_id[0]=474

The hot links don’t even work on mobile anymore because of how they’re doing this 😂

The link has clearly been hacked together, and is wrong. if you hover over it, it says "remove from filter" instead of "add to filter"
Makes sense why it’s so hobbled together, Nepenthe figured it out in between sweaty overwatch matches and fighting for her life when a non descript photo of a suburban house was posted on the web.
That b dubs dude sure seems like a grade A bozo  OH!
(03-11-2024, 11:06 AM)BIONIC wrote:
Deleted member 8750 aka Kinvara, post: 120322785, member: 8750 wrote:Here is my understanding of the situation:
  • The discussion and frustration with moderation was already elevated due to this: https://www.resetera.com/threads/constructive-community-discussion.270630/post-120240426
  • The user, Treble, posted a Twitter account in the PoliEra thread of an online identity/persona allegedly used by a staff member that included statements which many found to be antisemitic.
  • Treble is not a member of the PoliEra Discord. How he initially found this information initially is uncertain.
  • The Twitter account and screenshots were shared elsewhere including the PoliEra Discord.
  • An image of an admin's house was posted somewhere. Not sure where or by who.
Either way, I have requested my account on Resetera to be deleted. I strongly disagree with how the moderation is handled here. Even before this particular incident occurred, I had already resolved to leave. I do not wish harm upon anyone and I hope that this does not escalate any further.

plagiarize, post: 120323373, member: 1940 wrote:We banned Brady for falsely claiming the UN had found Hamas were using hostages as sex slaves. People against the ban argued that because the UN had found that hostages had been victims of other similar crimes while in captivity that this claim shouldn't be actionable.

I'm genuinely exhausted from seeing this reduced to a matter of 'semantics' and put entirely on my shoulders.

Brady was responding to someone that had criticised actions of the IDF and his post contained a list of horrors that Hamas have committed. He didn't address anything in the post he was responding to. It didn't seem like a response in good faith and that it misattributed claims to the UN that we hadn't seen any news outlet report led to him getting a one month ban that was later reduced to a two week ban after more consideration.

Before the ban duration was reduced, people were confused why Brady was banned so after checking it was okay with the team for me to do so, I volunteered to try to explain our issues with the post in good faith. My efforts to explain this were met with accusations of downplaying sexual assault, accusations of supporting Hamas and demands I be demodded and permanently banned from the site. Much worse, an effort began demanding one of the staff explain comments from months ago which grew in volume and tactics to where we are.

As I expressed early in that thread, I work in a jail and see sexual assault and sexual slavery as distinct crimes for good reason. At no point did I claim one was more horrifying than the other. Some people were falsely claiming I said things that I didn't to help get more people on board with their anger. Wanting not to have people falsely accusing me of making statements I didn't make with words I didn't use is presumably all just semantics too though I suppose.

I was hoping at this point not to feel the need to keep defending myself against claims I know to be false but since I see people in this thread have been framing me in this same unkind light here, and seemingly successfully so, here you go.

What’s exhausting is this tool saying the UN didn’t find them being used as sex slaves, when the UN reports precisely says that. As was shown to them, multiple times. Now, more gaslighting that, “No! It doesn’t say that! The words don’t say that! You don’t understand English!”. 

And bitching about it being said as ‘semantics’ when, quoting HIS OWN FUCKING POST, “We banned Brady for falsely claiming the UN had found Hamas were using hostages as sex slaves. People against the ban argued that because the UN had found that hostages had been victims of other similar crimes while in captivity.”

Those similar crimes are rapes, repeated rapes, and evidence of ongoing rape.

But it’s not semantics!
Honestly I think posting pictures of someone's house is pathetic, and the only reason someone would post them is to antagonize or threaten. And posting their address is even more disgusting because it lets every disgusting dangerous creep in the world with a gun and a screw loose know the address too. Here's resetera's thoughts on the subject:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/no-trans-people-did-not-harass-or-dox-jk-rowling-she-did-however-unleash-her-twitter-followers-to-harass-them.518817/
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jk-rowling-tweet-by-trans-activists-not-criminal.540464/
FLiX locked the “how many users or threads do you have ignored” thread, surprised it lasted so long tbh 

flix wrote:This place can at times be toxic enough without us comparing how much we find offensive...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-many-users-and-threads-do-you-have-on-ignore.825546/page-12?post=120325197#post-120325197
Community is only toxic because you don’t bother cleaning it properly you dumb fuck.
Did appreciate learning that a lot of people have the sticky’d threads on ignore, which made clicky Carl sad. Expect a passive aggressive whine post about it in the very near future.
We've sat down with Nepenthe and worked out a plan to reduce concerns about our totalitarian, racist, discussion stifling behaviour.

So you're now only allowed to post 300 word answers that must include
  • acceptance of Nepenthe as the one true prophet of politics
  • tithes to Kyuuji's foundation for kids who need to talk to adults about sex without supervision
  • submission to the god of abraham but not the white man's god
  • a promise to give us access to your email accounts, hard drives and a list of everywhere you post 
Volimar wrote:You were wrong. It was literally the textbook definition of sex slavery. And if you can't understand how offputting it is to parse what you consider to be what counts as sex slavery from a terrorist organization despite the actual definition telling you otherwise then I don't think there's a way to make you understand how disturbing many members, including former mods, including people who were not part of the PoliEra community found your continued efforts. I don't want you demodded and I'm old hat at seeing people come out of the woodwork whenever it's time to shit on mods, but that doesn't take away the reality. A PoliEra member was banned for a bad reason, again. A member of PoliEra was given strict scrutiny while other members are given latitude, again. And it really felt to many in the community that the staff was simply papering over those bad actions and then blaming the community for being upset by it.

The whole post, but the bolded part especially. I didn’t even have a bad opinion of Plagiarize, but specifically his arguing over the definition of sex slavery and obstinance to acknowledge any error or how bad it looks has skyrocketed him, in my eye, to one of the worst on there.
It is funny nep went to the cops, cos by her own retarded beliefs theres an 80% chance of them shooting her on sight when they come to take a report lmao
Suicide by cop to own the haters and losers Thank you for your service!