Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Is the bire acting retarded and siding with Israel
(03-19-2024, 10:29 PM)Jansen wrote: Is the bire acting retarded and siding with Israel

No, thebire is doing what it always does by poking fun at idiots that take themselves too seriously or people who distort the truth for their own agenda.
(03-19-2024, 10:29 PM)Jansen wrote: Is the bire acting retarded and siding with Israel

I think most people here agree that Israels response has been extremely brutal and over proportional, though at the same time this doesn't mean that Hamas is just some harmless lil guy who did just a little murder on October 7th.
The whole conflict is fucked with two sides who despise each other and each side giving the other one a good reason to do so.
(03-19-2024, 10:42 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

I think most people here agree that Israels response has been extremely brutal and over proportional, though at the same time this doesn't mean that Hamas is just some harmless lil guy who did just a little murder on October 7th.
The whole conflict is fucked with two sides who despise each other and each side giving the other one a good reason to do so.

Hesright
4 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, Daffy Duck, Boredfrom
https://www.resetera.com/threads/polygon-for-some-helldivers-2-players-the-fascist-role-play-has-gone-too-far.825213/post-120651363

thomas cale wrote:
Quote:I understand that people want the rainbow capes, but isn't it weird to have the space facists going "trans rights"?
No its a game, who cares

[Image: dean-what-gif.gif]

Then... why does it matter... capes....

Whatever.
I want to wear a trans rights cape while mowing down bugs who are just trying to protect their way of life OKAY CHUDS?!
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
https://www.resetera.com/threads/polygon-for-some-helldivers-2-players-the-fascist-role-play-has-gone-too-far.825213/page-5?post=120657795#post-120657795

T002 Tyrant wrote:I don't get how people here are defending behaviour such as:

"When I joined I saw him go AFK (away from keyboard) for a bit, and when he came back he had typed in the chat along the lines of 'get out of my game freak' and then killed me."

She told Polygon that, since then, she's been receiving regular hate-speech filled messages telling her to "keep your shit out of our game," as well as "slurs and harassment" after she changed her profile picture to the trans flag to protest what was happening.

Even you, yes you normal CIS male, can change your avatar to the trans flag and do some epic social justice trolling.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(03-19-2024, 10:29 PM)Jansen wrote: Is the bire acting retarded
hell yeah we are dude Jamming out!

3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia, Alpacx
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98we-are-essentially-in-a-new-gilded-age%E2%80%99-as-workers-get-laid-off-ceos-and-shareholders-gobble-up-hundreds-of-billions-in-profits.828594/page-3?post=120656295#post-120656295

Trollhearts wrote:Forcibly nationalising certain companies and dissolving their stock could do a lot to wipe out the "value" of many of the billionaires.
Serioulsy though, I can't beleive politicains feel it better to debate about banning trans healthcare than actually tangibilly helping people
https://www.reversecanarymission.org/

Is this the Sweet Baby Inc Detected of the far left?  Bowdown
2 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower
What part of Gal Gadot did you not understand?
Many of us side with Israel and we will do whatever it takes to protect Gal Gadot so she can prosper 

ufup
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Alpacx, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-19-2024, 11:04 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98we-are-essentially-in-a-new-gilded-age%E2%80%99-as-workers-get-laid-off-ceos-and-shareholders-gobble-up-hundreds-of-billions-in-profits.828594/page-3?post=120656295#post-120656295

Trollhearts wrote:Forcibly nationalising certain companies and dissolving their stock could do a lot to wipe out the "value" of many of the billionaires.
Serioulsy though, I can't beleive politicains feel it better to debate about banning trans healthcare than actually tangibilly helping people

It's completely normal to have multiple personalities, one of which is a child, while also daydreaming about harming children.  wag

They won't at all be a detriment to the cause.
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret
When asked "Do you support Israel" I say "I support Gal Gadot"

When told "Gal Gadot supports Israel" I say "Then you know my answer"

[Image: c224a5e6358f51496f55971bfd000563.png]
4 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium, Nintex
(03-19-2024, 09:26 PM)benji wrote: They basically want you to be able to be sued for completely legal content if some lunatic can come up with a way to connect what they watched to an actual crime. And also to have this liability before anything actually happens. To prosecute stochastic terrorism by lawsuit. Putting the burden on every website with user content to prove that no one could ever see the content and be insane about it, something that's actually impossible to do.

Progressives against basic due process rights strike again.

basically if the algorithm can be held responsible as if it itself is espousing a certain view and leads you to kill, that would also apply to (for example) a forum that has a hall of fame section ("new users read these hilarious threads first!"), and then everything in that section is all pro-nazi propaganda

the mods who moved threads there aren't responsible for the speech inside, but they "curated" it at least, and does that count for anything?

is curation speech, and therefore bad evil speech that should be illegal?
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-19-2024, 11:04 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98we-are-essentially-in-a-new-gilded-age%E2%80%99-as-workers-get-laid-off-ceos-and-shareholders-gobble-up-hundreds-of-billions-in-profits.828594/page-3?post=120656295#post-120656295

That's nothing, you should see what it does to the "value" of everyone else's investments like retirement funds. Society
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/self-proclaimed-squatter-hunter-devoted-to-eliminating-squatters-taking-over-southern-california-homes.828516/?post=120620379#post-120620379
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): trolling and inflammatory thread creation

https://www.resetera.com/threads/self-proclaimed-squatter-hunter-devoted-to-eliminating-squatters-taking-over-southern-california-homes.828516/page-5?post=120636315#post-120636315
Quote: Cop User banned (2 weeks): inflammatory commentary over a series of posts

https://www.resetera.com/threads/self-proclaimed-squatter-hunter-devoted-to-eliminating-squatters-taking-over-southern-california-homes.828516/page-5?post=120636396#post-120636396
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): attacking other members

https://www.resetera.com/threads/self-proclaimed-squatter-hunter-devoted-to-eliminating-squatters-taking-over-southern-california-homes.828516/page-5?post=120636468#post-120636468
Quote: Cop User banned (3 days): inflammatory commentary

https://www.resetera.com/threads/self-proclaimed-squatter-hunter-devoted-to-eliminating-squatters-taking-over-southern-california-homes.828516/page-5?post=120636528#post-120636528
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): attacking other members

https://www.resetera.com/threads/self-proclaimed-squatter-hunter-devoted-to-eliminating-squatters-taking-over-southern-california-homes.828516/page-6?post=120637503#post-120637503
Quote: Cop User banned (3 days): inflammatory commentary
With our loyalty to Gal Gadot questioned I think it's only right to bring back the avatar.

Edit: top page gadot

[Image: 2f3b4f9925bf63a371d39574292dad6e.jpg]
B-dumbs wrote:So, as someone with some expertise in all of this, the framing of this thread is horrible. It's pure rage bait meant to twist perception. It does nothing to capture how complicated the situation is or the various failures at all points in our society--from city councils being unable/unwilling to reign in shitty landlords to homelessness groups being overworked to the point where they can't be bothered to spot obvious scam artists--and just flattens the discourse around the issue.

The OP, in truth, has a long history of posting these sorts of reactionary threads designed to anger people and illicit a kneejerk reaction that then cascades into pointless fighting where people talk past each other. He's done it previously around the whole "looting epidemic" and it seems like this is his new outrage target.

As a result, we're locking the thread and actioning the OP for trolling and inflammatory thread creation.

Isn't that almost every thread on EtcetEra outside of weekend "fun" thread?
To be explicit, it’s mocking of the cultish mono think and how they uncritically sponge up propaganda. Look at the specific lines and terms used in the posts. Apartheid, genocide, caste, open air prison. It’s divorced the humanity and history from a generations long conflict for modern fashion. It’s this way for literally any topic. It’s not Israel and Palestine. It could be about Xbox and PlayStation and they act the exact same.

If, for instance, they chose the other side and suddenly talked about how it’s good two X-Men directors emigrated to Israel to avoid sexual assault cases, I’d like to think there’d be a different tone here. Wait, isn’t gaf all in on supporting Israel?
The ones left on Era are mostly empty vessels. No original thoughts just tagging along with current events and the moving goalposts of the hamas wing of the trans climate marxists.
X-men is marvel so it's different.  wag
5 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, benji, D3RANG3D, Boredfrom
(03-19-2024, 10:44 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(03-19-2024, 10:42 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

Hesright

Don't "both sides" me you fucking feggits  Professor Scott Steiner

It's getting a lil too Republican on thebire.net  Trumps

Must be all the fukken nintendumbs  Walugi
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(03-19-2024, 11:05 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.reversecanarymission.org/

how the fuck does this just. keep. on. happening. in pairs. every time.

dylan mulvaney bud boycott vs. hogwarts boycott

evil qanon movie sound of freedom beats indiana jones vs. woke barbie movie owns the chuds supposedly

there have been other examples in the past couple years, I think there was a counterpoint to palworld discourse

the universe always seems to align to show them behaving in the exact same way they were just screeching at the other side
(03-19-2024, 11:51 PM)Jansen wrote:
(03-19-2024, 10:44 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(03-19-2024, 10:42 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: I think most people here agree that Israels response has been extremely brutal and over proportional, though at the same time this doesn't mean that Hamas is just some harmless lil guy who did just a little murder on October 7th.

Hesright

Don't "both sides" me you fucking feggits  Professor Scott Steiner

It's getting a lil too Republican on thebire.net  Trumps

Must be all the fukken nintendumbs  Walugi

calm down jenkem
(03-19-2024, 11:55 PM)Uncle wrote:
(03-19-2024, 11:05 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.reversecanarymission.org/

Fact check: Silence is violence

Quote:Dylan Mulvaney

Despite having a large following and even being voted as woman of the year, Dylan has remained dead silent about the genocide - ignoring any comments about Palestine as well. She also did a video that was advertising an urban decay product, which is a pro Israel brand.
(03-20-2024, 12:04 AM)Alpacx wrote:
(03-19-2024, 11:55 PM)Uncle wrote:

Fact check: Silence is violence

Quote:Dylan Mulvaney

Despite having a large following and even being voted as woman of the year, Dylan has remained dead silent about the genocide - ignoring any comments about Palestine as well. She also did a video that was advertising an urban decay product, which is a pro Israel brand.

https://www.reversecanarymission.org/person/gal-gadot-656bbd8770bc542ff9bddcf0

They got her too!  Stahp

Quote:Gal Gadot
Gal Gadot has served in the IDF. She signed the "No Hostage Left Behind" letter and the letter by the Creative Community For Peace asserting Israel's right to 'defend' itself. Posts pro-Israel propaganda.

Who is Gal Gadot?
Israeli Actress and Model. She has acted in movies like Wonder Woman.

Category
Celebrity

Details
Gal Gadot has a long history of supporting Israel. She is an Israeli settler with her European family being one of many who participated in the 1948 Palestinian displacement A.K.A. The Nakba. She lived in Israel for most her life and served in the Israeli Military Forces (IDF/IOF). She has expressed support for the state of Israel and it's right to to the land even prior to Oct 7th. In the midst of the Palestinian genocide, she signed #NoHostageLeftBehind letter which thanks president Biden for his swift action and support of Israel. The letter blames the genocide in Gaza on Hamas and repeats debunked Israeli propaganda i.e. "beheaded babies". She also signed the letter by the Creative Community For Peace asserting Israel's right to 'defend' itself. In a recent video she opposed a ceasefire till the release of the hostages. She is also crowdsourcing donations for Israel only.
4 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, MJBarret, Alpacx
Quote:Neil Druckmann
Neil Druckmann signed the "No Hostage Left Behind" open letter thanking president Joe Biden, who has directly enabled the current ethnic cleansing campaign in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Who is Neil Druckmann?
Neil Druckmann is the creator of The Last of Us, a franchise heavily and self-admittedly inspired by Israel's illegal occupation of Palestine.

Category
Non-famous Person

Details
--In The Last of Us Part II, Druckmann reframes the 'conflict' between Israel/the IDF and Palestine/Hamas as a conflict between a brutal but well-intended military faction and an extremist religious cult who ritually disembowel anyone not of their religion.

--He is an openly avowed Zionist who has publicly spread the common Israeli lie that Hamas seeks to kill all Jews to his millions of online followers. --Not only does the "No Hostage Left Behind" letter commend Biden it also blames the genocide in Gaza on Hamas and repeats debunked Israeli propaganda i.e. the "beheaded babies" lie. It does not mention the thousands of Palestinians dead or names Israel as the executioner of those crimes.

Oho