Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
UK Labour Leader Keir Starmer 'Backs Ban on Transgender Athletes in Female Competition'

Doesn't even have 1 full page. TransEra really have it bad. Everyone cares about Arabs more than them.. No wonder there's no post about this.

https://www.wdbj7.com/2024/03/17/college-swimmers-volleyball-players-sue-ncaa-over-transgender-policies/
2 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower
(03-20-2024, 02:30 AM)Uncle wrote:
(03-20-2024, 01:52 AM)I don't swear wrote:
(03-20-2024, 01:39 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-over-450-jewish-creatives-and-professionals-denounce-jonathan-glazer%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98zone-of-interest%E2%80%99-oscars-speech.828543/page-3?post=120669024#post-120669024

[Image: OU7.gif]

Bor Gullet's so getting banned but that reply is hilarious.

[Image: 11031-m.jpg]

I've lurked this forum for about a year (including thebore.com) and content with KF but this post got me. The dude's last two lines are hilarious and if he doesn't get banned, even better:
Quote:Man, you must have missed all the recent drama at the PoliEra.

**** me I need to leave this forum. julian I don't know how you put up with this ****.

are you the guy who keeps superchatting null not to take the lord's name in vain

uh excuse me no one who visits kiwifarm is here.  wag That's a DOXXING site. Only Benji, as staff, is allowed to visit it.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
  Wink 
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-really-goddamn-love-vanillaware.828903/page-2?post=120669585#post-120669585

AnOwlWithKnees, post: 120669585, member: 60607 wrote:Absolute vile, objectifying trash. And yes. Their objectification of children and women undermines any of the other talented work other members of the teams may have done.

It's always fun seeing the posters who casually ignore these issues and make no kind of acknowledgment or effort to discuss. It's telling. Reminds me of that ridiculous Cyberpunk 2077 poster who just 'wanted to be hype' (💯) and sweep to the side any controversy.

You could have just walked away
Akainu only getting 2 weeks for calling October 7th, the most Jews killed in a single day since the Holocaust, “Palestinian Resistance”. Says it all really about that retarded site
(03-20-2024, 01:28 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(03-20-2024, 01:14 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-over-450-jewish-creatives-and-professionals-denounce-jonathan-glazer%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98zone-of-interest%E2%80%99-oscars-speech.828543/page-3?post=120667767#post-120667767

sirap wrote:If you feel that any of the posts in this thread contains antisemitism, just report them and the mods will take care of it. They take antisemitism very seriously here.
Nepenthe, for example, is very serious about hers.

Sirap knows that they killed PoliEra to protect Nep. He is just an asshole and he is taunting.

It wouldn't even surprise me if he believes it. 

"Did you see that they banned Malik for a whole month after he merely said that Israel shouldn't exist?"

"Oh man yeah. They really take antisemitism seriously here"
(03-20-2024, 02:13 AM)Water Enjoyer wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-6

FatalT wrote:Okay, after that 450 Jewish creatives signature thread was just locked, I'm really interested in joining the Discord server. Invites were locked for a while there but now when I use the old invite link, it says it's been canceled. Could I get a new invite link to the Discord server if invites are enabled now?
B-Dubs wrote:No, we're not posting links to discord servers.

maf

[Image: Untitled.png]
[Image: aacd137d-583b-481b-b8db-d703010e84fd_text.gif]

Quote:God the propaganda that has poisoned so many is just terrifying, sad, and pathetic. Israel is actively committing genocide and has made state-sponsored apartheid and dehumanization a part of its core DNA since its militaristic founding after WWII (not thousands of years ago). The hatred and fragility is so unbelievable and audacious.

"Israeli nation that seeks to avert its own extermination."

Puhhhhlease get your heads out of your fucking assholes. Like who is "exterminating" you, the starving people you displaced, dehumanized, and branded with their own legal caste while cramming them into an open-air prison that is less than 2% of your country's landmass? Get real you fucks

God this shit makes me so mad

Banned for spitting some real shit. It's always weird when someone makes a good post on REEE. 

Thank you for your service!
(03-19-2024, 11:05 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.reversecanarymission.org/

Is this the Sweet Baby Inc Detected of the far left?  Bowdown
Quote:Colin Moriarty

No record found.
Quote:Gene Park

No record found.
Quote:Elon Musk

No record found.
Quote:Dave Chappelle

No record found.
Quote:J.K. Rowling

No record found.
Quote:Joe Rogan

No record found.
Quote:David Zaslav

No record found.
Social Justice Warrior This is worthless.
(03-20-2024, 03:03 AM)benji wrote: Social Justice Warrior This is worthless.

[Image: Yx7CaEV.png] 

Confused
[Image: Untitled2.png]

Why not, you simpering pussy ass bitch?
BringBackSonics wrote:Honestly I don't think it's the best idea with the tempature between PoliEra and staff to start sharing links in public forum. People that need to find their way to discord will find a way.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-politics-ot-1-smoked-filled-mar-a-lago-rooms.826662/page-6?post=120670464#post-120670464

Guess these weirdos are taking the PoliEra name for themselves now that the others were kicked out lol
HamasEra is salivating for any story that can mock the jew. /pol/ would be proud.

B-dubs unleashed the beast. You're the one who made the thread after all and the way you curated it is an example for the whole community. It's too late to drag it back in.

Mouf

Good thing Moba only cares about aid revenue
(03-20-2024, 03:27 AM)Echelon wrote: [Image: Untitled2.png]

Why not, you simpering pussy ass bitch?

Forum cops shut down thread on topic. Guy shows up and in a not at all creep way talks about reading a 1000 person list to see what jews he recognizes. And wants to instigate the same conversation you just closed.

wtf?

Two options to show some consistency in moderation. Unlock the thread or reprimand the user. They found a third option where no user’s needs are met. Both hamas and jew era are leaving in droves.
(03-20-2024, 01:52 AM)Jansen wrote:
(03-20-2024, 12:29 AM)Potato wrote:
(03-19-2024, 11:51 PM)Jansen wrote: Don't "both sides" me you fucking feggits  Professor Scott Steiner

It's getting a lil too Republican on thebire.net  Trumps

Must be all the fukken nintendumbs  Walugi

I'm sure shosta will suck your scandinavian shecock on the bore discord mate. In benji's freezepeach paradise we like to sit on the fence and laugh at ALL OF the fuckheads.

don't other me you piece of shit. i bow at the throne of the almighty jk rowling  TERF BITCH

I eat pieces of shit like me for breakfast...
(03-20-2024, 02:39 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Akainu only getting 2 weeks for calling October 7th, the most Jews killed in a single day since the Holocaust, “Palestinian Resistance”. Says it all really about that retarded site

Increased to three months.

Quote:User banned (3 months): inflammatory comparisons, justifying attacks on civilians
I love how he calls it "my industry" yet he's shocked how many pro-Israel/Zionists/anti-Hamas/etc. Jews are in it? lol
How many popular Jewish-written comedies that include jokes about the conflict do you need to have before someone might realize this?

(03-20-2024, 02:30 AM)Uncle wrote:
(03-20-2024, 01:52 AM)I don't swear wrote:
(03-20-2024, 01:39 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-over-450-jewish-creatives-and-professionals-denounce-jonathan-glazer%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%98zone-of-interest%E2%80%99-oscars-speech.828543/page-3?post=120669024#post-120669024

[Image: OU7.gif]

Bor Gullet's so getting banned but that reply is hilarious.

[Image: 11031-m.jpg]

I've lurked this forum for about a year (including thebore.com) and content with KF but this post got me. The dude's last two lines are hilarious and if he doesn't get banned, even better:
Quote:Man, you must have missed all the recent drama at the PoliEra.

**** me I need to leave this forum. julian I don't know how you put up with this ****.

are you the guy who keeps superchatting null not to take the lord's name in vain
Haven't posted on KF (besides yesterday) for over 6 months and I've only ever had one interaction with him. Plus, it's pretty comical to get a get such a person to stop blaspheming God.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Boredfrom, kaleidoscopium
(03-20-2024, 04:11 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
(03-20-2024, 02:39 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Akainu only getting 2 weeks for calling October 7th, the most Jews killed in a single day since the Holocaust, “Palestinian Resistance”. Says it all really about that retarded site

Increased to three months.

Quote:User banned (3 months): inflammatory comparisons, justifying attacks on civilians

Since you’re reading this b dumbs, what has Akainu got on you to give him this many chances and what do you expect to change in 3 months? You and your moderators suck ass.
Truly keep forgetting they run off ad revenue and then with the nth group leaving that is PoliEra, it'll eventually just be gamers who ignore etcetera with its ban baiting and transgender people who ban bait. Moderation is still making MOBA lose out on ad revenue :(
https://www.resetera.com/threads/constructive-community-discussion.270630/page-261?post=120664689#post-120664689
S!lent, post: 120664689, member: 33925 wrote:
Embiid, post: 120659334, member: 92190 wrote:Runs "pretty well" is an understatement. The mods here did a great job setting the guidelines early on and since then for the most part it's been self-moderated by the community… I read it every day, got 200 posts in there according to the counter. Its largely thanks to contributors like yourself that that thread has become the best source of up-to-date news on the war on the entire internet imo, both in terms of the speed that updates are posted and the analysis.

That exact same vibe is what I used to get from reading the PoliEra OT, an invaluable resource for discussion on U.S. politics that's up-to-date and isn't marred by low effort, Twitter-tier one-liners and conspiracy theories. At the moment, the entire thing feels nerfed.
Yes. The mods/staff killed the community.
Embiid's talking about the Ukraine thread, for context.
AnOwlWithKnees wrote:Absolute vile, objectifying trash. And yes. Their objectification of children and women undermines any of the other talented work other members of the teams may have done.

It's always fun seeing the posters who casually ignore these issues and make no kind of acknowledgment or effort to discuss. It's telling. Reminds me of that ridiculous Cyberpunk 2077 poster who just 'wanted to be hype' (💯) and sweep to the side any controversy.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-really-goddamn-love-vanillaware.828903/page-2?post=120669585#post-120669585

Sounds like he’s describing Kyuuji to me!
Poor Black Cauldron who really liked a game and got got because of it. 

They really need to delete that whole nexus of gaming culture or whatever the fuck tag line if they haven't already, because nowadays, it's communist trans supremacy or death unless you're marvel.Marvel.

Eta- *galgadotfalafeleating.gif*
I know history is hard, but it's still interesting how nobody brings up that the Palestinians allied with Hitler to eradicate all Jews in the Middle East. They were part of the Axis, and their antisemitism isn't the result of oppression - they wanted to murder all Jews before Israel even existed.
(03-20-2024, 04:30 AM)I don't swear wrote: Truly keep forgetting they run off ad revenue and then with the nth group leaving that is PoliEra, it'll eventually just be gamers who ignore etcetera with its ban baiting and transgender people who ban bait. Moderation is still making MOBA lose out on ad revenue :(

So the Promised Land? 

Or hell on earth for us. We'd lose content.  Gloomy 
(03-20-2024, 04:17 AM)benji wrote: How many popular Jewish-written comedies that include jokes about the conflict do you need to have before someone might realize this?

3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji
(03-20-2024, 04:46 AM)books wrote: They really need to delete that whole nexus of gaming culture or whatever the fuck tag line if they haven't already, because nowadays, it's communist trans supremacy or death unless you're marvel.Marvel.
This is part of what's so frustrating about the users of hate sites putting Nepenthe in danger so she can't finish the rewrite. Rage
SOMEONE NEEDS TO HOLD STEAM ACCOUNTABLE @FBI @DOJ @DHS NATIONALIZE GABEN'S YACHTS

Quote:Family Breeding is a 2D hand-drawn visual novel with top-notch artwork where you play as a young man living together two women, your mother and your sister. Your family has a slightly different tradition. The unmarried women of the family are expected to get get knocked up by the family head, which in this case...it's you. Living around four hot women, it's hard to resist temptation.

Family Breeding features on incest and focuses HEAVILY on the breeding and impregnation kink, with some minor BDSM scenes.

Gaben

Trumps
3 users liked this post: LoverOfCycles, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-called-and-children-in-tears-over-willy-wonka-experience.821595/post-120672570 wrote:Losing some people you call friends and a partner is so far from a ruined life. The guy is a habitual liar and scam artist who needs to reassess his own values and be a better person. Not the face of all evil, just another boring and commonplace grifter.

Wut
(03-20-2024, 06:04 AM)benji wrote:
(03-20-2024, 04:46 AM)books wrote: They really need to delete that whole nexus of gaming culture or whatever the fuck tag line if they haven't already, because nowadays, it's communist trans supremacy or death unless you're marvel.Marvel.
This is part of what's so frustrating about the users of hate sites putting Nepenthe in danger so she can't finish the rewrite. Rage

Now that she isn't spending her time educating Jews about how they are in fact collectively responsible for the genocide of the people who are actively trying to push them into the sea, she should have plenty of time on her hands to update the site rules and banned topics list...