Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
It's wild they can have otters as pets. Try that over here and the RSPCA would come down on you like a ton of bricks. Anyway, literal far right radicalization on my YT feed

Absolutely terrifying
(03-21-2024, 08:31 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: My youtube home page is full of stuff about training Dogs, Dragon's Dogma and Samurais

Resetera.com is genuinely the dodgiest click I give out on a daily basis

Yeah mine is aftershave reviews, people rebuilding wrecked cars, a few game streams and music lol. In all my years of YT use (it’s heavy, I watch a lot of synth wave on there) I have never been pushed political content of either leaning.

These people are dodgy as fuck
Yes I watch Pokemon stuff, Binging With Babish, video game news, 80s music. Somehow, i don't get political stuff and the AI generated thumbnail rage bait is incredibly easy to ignore. You have to go out of your way to find what they are whining about.
lol film uses ai art for some cutaways…they aren’t happy as per usual 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/late-night-with-the-devil-official-trailer-mar-22-david-dastmalchian-laura-gordon-ian-bliss.824592/?post=120726558#post-120726558
Right now my YouTube suggestions are like 90% police interrogation videos. Listen, I ACAB as much as anyone but there is something quite satisfying about watching a murderer squirm in their seat trying to weave a convincing yarn while the cop sits across from them fully aware of all of the facts of the case and just trying to secure that sweet sweet confession. Yeah, it’s pretty gross but it’s fun to crack open some cold ones just watch someone ruin their life.  

“Is this you in the video shooting the gun?”

“That’s not me.”

“Come on man, you’re wearing the same clothes right now that you were in this video of you firing the gun.”

“I don’t know that guy.”

lol

Edit: and the beautiful thing is like a week ago it was 90% Gen Z kids reacting to old Beastie Boys tunes. What I think is interesting is that I’m fairly certain the algorithm acknowledges I’m a rabbit hole type. Watch two videos of the same theme and my entire YT experience flips. My GFs YT page seems a little more resilient with keeping suggestions consistent. Idk, I think it’s kinda cool.
Putin if that has really occured we must investigate this thoroughly it is not acceptable
The usual sort successfully got the Vanillaware thread locked: https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-really-goddamn-love-vanillaware.828903/page-6

RM8 wrote:I don't know. Honestly even on Era (and we're the opposite of -based- in the eyes of a particular demographic) there are lots of people enjoying and talking about games like UO or even Stellar Blade. People here are admitting the pandering in VW games is a selling point and no one is being personally insulted, banned or whatever.

If you're expecting no criticism whatsoever directed at this particular aesthetic choice, then yeah that's not very realistic.

Rolleyes  Maybe you spoke too soon:
Snormy wrote:The fuck am I reading. I don't have enough coffee in me to deal with this right now. Thread locked for reports etc.

Usual tactic. Spam the report button to get the mods to lock the thread and ban anyone in it that dared to have a viewpoint counter to theirs.

leap that wall wrote:This is a thread dedicated to fans of Vanillaware and it's increasingly unlikely one becomes a fan unless they're generally fine with how they design their characters. Not everything needs to cater to everyone and the calls for VW games to be different are misguided, since you can't just replace how they design characters with whatever the fuck you think it's appropriate. If you can't deal with it, that's fine, plenty of other games out there.

The problem with what you call "criticism" is that most of it IS insulting with the moral grandstanding, you have people in sheer disbelief that heathens will put up with VW. Some ARE fishing for bans. Which should be a celebration thread of a legendary developer WITH people voicing concerns about their design philosophy not matching their sensibilities (plenty of space for different views) instead becomes a psychological battleground. It's tiresome.
 Hesright
https://www.resetera.com/threads/late-night-with-the-devil-official-trailer-mar-22-david-dastmalchian-laura-gordon-ian-bliss.824592/post-120726558

Quote:Lynchian Anomaly:

Was interested due to the Ghostwatch angle and David Dastmalchian but AI trash makes it an instant skip.

If they can't be bothered putting effort into the movie why should I put effort into watching it?

These people are really fucking stupid
There's probably a good chance that RE also screams "OMG NAZI VIDEOS" if they get a video recommendation for something benign like Red letter media Best of the worst Mike
The trans mafia is going to end up sinking that site lol incredible 

Got some extremist content recommended to me this morning, extremistly fucking retarded.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/circana-npd-us-sales-february-2024-ps5-1-for-both-nsw-2-units-3-dollars-xbs-3-units-2-dollar-helldivers-2-1-ff7-rebirth-2-mw3-3.829467/

Hogwarts Legacy still in the top 10 sales a year later. Cyberpunk was a backlash against their stupidity but the full on ban leading to an evergreen sales title like this is incredible.

Will they share this tweet from Mat?

One thing i always love is that they prattle on about Hogwarts Legacy has been apperently forgotten. A game that is still in the top ten of sales a year after its launch is somehow forgotten? Yeah sure.
(03-21-2024, 01:38 PM)Disco55 wrote: One thing i always love is that they prattle on about Hogwarts Legacy has been apperently forgotten. A game that is still in the top ten of sales a year after its launch is somehow forgotten? Yeah sure.

It’s similar to nerds online screaming about how no one watches the Avatar movies. It’s more of a self report on your bubble than anything else, you don’t end up with 2 films in the top 5 grossing of all time if no one’s watching lol
this is my youtube landing page

[Image: NYtFoXT.png]

I don't know why or how, could be just the setting they mention that I turned off, could be VPN

but I fucking love it
Has the planet fitness story make into reeeeesetera yet? Some lady found Clicky cal in the bathroom shaving and freaked the fuck out taking a picture and putting on social media. She ended up being banned and planet fitness is now facing a "boycott" from the usual suspects. Like those maga fat fucks would go to a gym anyway.
Lastest development is that the planet fitness stock plummeted because of it:

[Image: 82709187-13220723-image-a-5_1710974398604.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13220723/Planet-Fitness-Value-Falls-Trans-row.html

Daily Sweeney pic for an enhanced the bire browsing experience:

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: sydney-sweeney-exercise-regime-659bd6125...size=640:*]
(03-21-2024, 09:24 AM)JoeBoy101 wrote: I'm the real CHUD here with my top Youtube recommendation.

Why do I love reaction videos so much?! Music, TV, movies, all of them. Its so pathetic.

"Where the white women at?!"

Asia and BJ are good people, I'm glad to see them doing well.

As to why you love the reaction stuff: the good reaction videos I think tap into that same feeling of introducing something you think is great or really love to a friend who is completely unaware about it, sort of like how us older fogeys would share cassettes of copied music with friends back when that was a thing.  I think the boom of reaction stuff, as silly and rife with insincerity that it can sometimes be, might be one of the very few good things to come out of the pandemic.

But then again, maybe that itself speaks to all our growing emotional isolationism while living in a time and place which we are mentally unequipped to handle.

/end carepost
Here's the first video on my homepage.

Kevin Lamar can't handle this heat.
My youtube feed is Tiny Desk concerts, Jim Cornette clips, and Legend of Zelda tips. Oh, and Angry Joe reviews. Ooga booga!

lol at Joanne probably shitposting on the toilet for a minute riling up these nerds that they fume and seethe all day, then they fuck up because they're not as smart as a novelist and have to apologize.
I don’t think it’s that tough, don’t take pictures or videos of other people in locker rooms, and certainly don’t post them online. Unless the person is assaulting you, that is some creepy bullshit. Silvia there can fuck right off to Juneau.
Hello, fellow women.

[Image: 40w4w6Nl.jpg]

Mike
wow I assumed the photo was of the person naked shaving their legs or something, that's innocuous (though still shouldn't be taking photos of anyone in there)
Like why not shave at home though? Why would anyone shave at a gym bathroom when you can do that at home?
as a former planet fitness team member, i can tell you that photos videos and audio recordings are strictly forbidden in the locker room area wag

(03-21-2024, 05:20 PM)malfoyking wrote: Like why not shave at home though? Why would anyone shave at a gym bathroom when you can do that at home?

people often hit the gym before work so they will shower and shave after their workout
(03-21-2024, 05:19 PM)Uncle wrote: wow I assumed the photo was of the person naked shaving their legs or something, that's innocuous (though still shouldn't be taking photos of anyone in there)

Yeah, the lady took a photo of him in the bathroom and she got banned by planet fitness.

Edit: she should have just waited till he was outside. She probably could have made her point that way without being a creep.
(03-21-2024, 05:25 PM)killamajig wrote: Edit: she should have just waited till he was outside. She probably could have made her point that way without being a creep.

this would have been the way, pf will give you a finger wag for taking a pic of someone without their consent in the gym area but any of that in the locker room or black card areas is an instant cancellation of a membership.
Yep, shaving in the gym is pretty common.
About the gender bathroom thing, planet fitness has written policy that anyone can use the bathroom according to their gender identity. 

I do find it funny that that "Dylan Mulvaneying a business" actually became a expression to talk about a boycott.
(03-21-2024, 05:33 PM)Not an Alt Account wrote: Yep, shaving in the gym is pretty common.
About the gender bathroom thing, planet fitness has written policy that anyone can use the bathroom according to their gender identity. 

I do find it funny that that "Dylan Mulvaneying a business" actually became a expression to talk about a boycott.

the trade off of the gender identity thing is that most pf have cordoned off extra private changing areas for folks that want that and a general guideline to be as modest as possible while in the locker room

very glad that i no longer work in the service industry and have to answer questions about this kind of thing anymore lol. like damn if you care that much go to basically any other gym...but you wont cause they cost more than $10/month you cheapass
(03-21-2024, 05:33 PM)nachobro wrote:
(03-21-2024, 05:25 PM)killamajig wrote: Edit: she should have just waited till he was outside. She probably could have made her point that way without being a creep.

this would have been the way, pf will give you a finger wag for taking a pic of someone without their consent in the gym area but any of that in the locker room or black card areas is an instant cancellation of a membership.

That seems like a life pro tip, don’t want to jump through all the hoops of calling corporate or mailing something to cancel your membership? Just take a bunch of photos in the locker room and get it canceled immediately.
(03-21-2024, 05:24 PM)nachobro wrote: as a former planet fitness team member, 

Girlslaff
I wouldn’t mind much of this stuff if it wasn’t so unbelievably stupid. Everyone involved needs some real problems.