Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
kaleidoscopium dateline='[url=tel:1711546366' wrote: 1711546366[/url]']
I’m looking forward to yet another very well received game that retardEra hates for non gaming related reasons

A MODERATOR is excited to play STELLAR BLADE!?

Pandora021 wrote:Can't wait to try the demo out.

Kyuuji, you cannot let this stand.

Well, you have that user admitting that their anger is absolutely manufactured, but yet mods create the appearance of ignorance.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nbc-news-multiple-women-online-say-they-were-punched-while-walking-around-new-york-city.831294/?post=120974895#post-120974895

Geode, post: 120974895, member: 13605 wrote:What the fuck is wrong with these guys? Anyway, if you're really worried about it get yourself a pistol.

Morans

scare_crow, post: 120975204, member: 23867 wrote:What a ridiculous response. Yes, let's just arm all the innocent people so everyone is walking around nervous and loaded.

Found the fucking TERF ufup
Has anyone noticed Sony has Cyberpunk in their LGBTQ friendly collections on the PS store? lol
I'm willing to bet that 80%+ of locked threads on Era included the presence of Kyjucunt or CuckyCal. It's a brave assertion, I know.
Cuntyuji is the preferred nomenclature Snob
(03-27-2024, 01:16 PM)malfoyking wrote:
(03-27-2024, 12:26 PM)Snoopy wrote: A rare moment of honesty from Kyuuji

Quote:Hogwarts wasn't banned on a whim, it came after years of bullying, harassing, brigading and ban baiting for that to come into effect as Rowling dedicated more and more of her existence, influence and wealth to defend herself from stalking, harassment, death threats and doxxing.

Wait wait wait wait. Is this person admitting that they were stalking, harrasing, send jk death threads and doxxing her? So thats why they banned the game?

Snoopy edited that in to reflect what Kyuuji is really implying
Nepenthe 
Kyuuji
ClickyCal
Zeo VGM

The four horsemen of the lockalypse
Irish ninja is vying for Zeos spot, will he get it?
So are they now brigading to not shit up the new stellar blade thread? 4 pages n not a shit-stirrer in sight. Odd, ya?

A more welcoming thread to show the masses they want members to enjoy whatever games they prefer, I guess
Bootsthecat dateline='[url=tel:1711559113' wrote: 1711559113[/url]']
So are they now brigading to not shit up the new stellar blade thread? 4 pages n not a shit-stirrer in sight. Odd, ya?

A more welcoming thread to show the masses they want members to enjoy whatever games they prefer, I guess

My guess, the mods told them to knock it off while they come up with a containment policy. And then told Kyuuji and the other burqa brothers to come up with a 10000 word sticky post to contain above every page for it.
(03-27-2024, 03:13 PM)clockwork5 wrote: Has anyone noticed Sony has Cyberpunk in their LGBTQ friendly collections on the PS store? lol
Sony is exceptional but if it was Microsoft  RE Thread
Site is down? And here I was just trying to have some lulz this afternoon
The burka thread is simultaneously the most condescending, infuriating, JK Rowling was right type of thread, and also one of the funniest, addicting, and JK Rowling was right type of thread
(03-27-2024, 05:22 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Site is down? And here I was just trying to have some lulz this afternoon

The bitch post about Stellar Blade was so long it crashed the servers.
(03-27-2024, 05:22 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: Site is down? And here I was just trying to have some lulz this afternoon

Yeah cloudflare error for me too, be funny if they forgot to renew something in the MOBA transfer lol 

Gotta hope Hecht isn’t too drunk so he can fix it up for us
In honor of resetera making tragedies about themselves, the Baltimore bridge collapse reminded me that I'm related to Sir Francis Scott Key. 
Egomaniac
Please send me likes in these trying times.
*looks at the woman that was raped*

Wow, can you guys believe this Stellar Blade game!?
(03-27-2024, 05:05 PM)Bootsthecat wrote: So are they now brigading to not shit up the new stellar blade thread? 4 pages n not a shit-stirrer in sight. Odd, ya?

Some are trying

Quote:
Quote:Guess I'll be playing this one when no one is around, the character "costumes" are embarrassing.

If you'd feel ashamed to play it around other people, maybe don't play it? There's plenty of games out there that don't objectify women.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-preview-thread.831270/post-120982281

Though he gave the game away with that last sentence. If there's plenty of games that don't objectify women is it really so awful to play one that does?
Their big complaint is people are starting to just ignore them lol

Burka Thread:

PlanetSmasher wrote:It drives me crazy. I finally ran out of energy to keep calling the game out because 90% of the time when I do I either get dogpiled or ignored.

Hystzen wrote:Stellar Blade threads just tiring ignore very shitty sexism because lacking action games if mention it then just ignored or insulted

Juraash wrote:The Stellar Blade threads are fucking exhausting. Also the level of just...no one gives a shit is pretty staggering when parsing them.

Ashodin wrote:Stellar Blade is really tiring yeah, I really wish we could do something about it but I don't know what

Abdiel wrote:Congratulations, gameplay apparently supercedes awareness of content being more than problematic.

NicoNicoRose wrote:It's so frustrating. The level of excusing misogyny and just really ludicrous oversexualization because "game good" in that thread and others has gotten me really bummed out about this place.

Imagine that. Years of gaslighting, briganding threads to get them closed/derail discussion, and ban baiting users caused them to ignore you lot entirely. Who could've imagined that would happen!
“So tiring” has to be the funniest complaint. If something is making you tired and you don’t want to be? Stop reading about it? No, you must read it all and harass mods to get it banned. For your sleep health!

SCIENCE!
NicoNicoRose wrote:It's so frustrating. The level of excusing misogyny and just really ludicrous oversexualization because "game good" in that thread and others has gotten me really bummed out about this place.

Plan A of telling everyone not to play the game they want to play is not working, quick, resort to plan B, guilt everyone by saying the forum is disappointing and depressing you.  If that fails, Plan C:  The Final Solution:  "I'm suicidal.  The forum is dismissing concerns.  Im...so...tired...light....fading..... *peeks in between fingers to see if anyone's watching*"
how many actual women are in the burqa thread? 2? morrigan, and persephone I think?

rest are just manlets and transes stating what women should and shouldn't like. clickycunt has 2nd most posts in that thread lol
blizzardjesus wrote:They're going to make so much money on toys and statues. Pleased to see jiggle physics making a AAA game comeback

https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-preview-thread.831270/page-4?post=120985275#post-120985275

I don't usually care for the videogame topics anymore, but this stellar thing is great
(03-27-2024, 06:36 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: how many actual women are in the burqa thread? 2? morrigan, and persephone I think?

rest are just manlets and transes stating what women should and shouldn't like. clickycunt has 2nd most posts in that thread lol

Fiction is a woman but I don’t think she ever goes into that particular man cave. Nep might have been in there once or twice for back pats. Morrigan when she’s on her rag. Apart from that it's a sausage fest
quentelated max wrote:lmao, yeah, that sexy woman picked her own outfit! she actually dresses like that because it's empowering! pay no attention to the actual attitudes about women the developers hold!
https://www.resetera.com/threads/stellar-blade-preview-thread.831270/page-4?post=120985584#post-120985584

What views do the developers hold of women? That they can be hot and badass too? 

Mynicca
(03-27-2024, 06:36 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: how many actual women are in the burqa thread? 2? morrigan, and persephone I think?

Dice is a real woman I believe, but also strangely switches back and forth between "omg disgusting" and "omg I need that Xenoblade Pyra amibo"
I have that Xenoblade Pyra Amiibo OH!
There's a new circumcision thread.

In a somewhat unusual twist, OP quickly said thanks and felt better after some responses. 

Then the usual mutilation brigade came in.

Then a real twist occurred:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/two-doctors-recommended-i-get-my-son-circumcized-when-he-was-born-i-am-now-deeply-remorseful-over-this-after-doing-my-own-research.831399/page-2?post=120984840#post-120984840

Quote:I feel like some of the claims about the potential harms seem so overblown that I can't help but wonder if antisemitism and racism are involved given the ceremonial importance in Judaism and Islam

Mr. Worldwide
(03-27-2024, 04:47 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Nepenthe 
Kyuuji
ClickyCal
Zeo VGM

The four horsemen of the lockalypse

It's horseperson, chud.  ufup
[Image: jFwp72G.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/two-doctors-recommended-i-get-my-son-circumcized-when-he-was-born-i-am-now-deeply-remorseful-over-this-after-doing-my-own-research.831399/post-120986574

if anyone is gonna cut my dick off its gonna be ME Hmph