Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-05-2024, 08:36 PM)Potato wrote: That's a fucking depressing state of existence. Dude is typically blaming external factors for his shit life instead of himself. And can someone tell me why these retards ALWAYS play Final Fantasy 14? It's like that game is a bright neon sign screaming "RETARD ALERT! RETARD ALERT!"

its the most story focused singleplayer-ish (to the point where there are ai teammates for running dungeons in the newer expansions) mmo out there and has stuff from every ff in it. also is playable on consoles
(04-05-2024, 07:25 PM)nachobro wrote: [Image: cehEm7F.png]
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/post-121331343

just ask kyuuji, she's one of those types of people
Can he not ask his brother?
Slayven’s parents have a lot to answer for
(04-05-2024, 08:20 PM)Potato wrote: Something that irritates me no end with Resetera is that for a community where everyone has a unique gender, pronoun, mental illness, disability and more, they are obsessed with a political ideology that scorns individualism and requires conformity to the social standard. 
I think it makes sense. The excessive demands for conformity mean you need to differentiate yourself with an extensive emphasis on meaningless traits like gender, skin color, etc. This then becomes what obtains a sense of self, by how you uniquely intersect all the groups, rather than simply awareness of yourself as an individual.

Remember, they think it this is how society already is, a relentless demand for conformity that they're bravely rejecting by being for good things. They don't believe the mandatory conformity is something that can be changed so that's why the algorithms need to be altered to eliminate chuds and we'll have an inclusive and diverse right side of history where everyone accepts the objectively correct mass line.
I appreciate the thought Slayven maybe you should open the window to get some fresh air Putin 

The short version? Putin was always a crook and a criminal starting from his days running St. Petersburg. He ran oppo and smear campaigns against Yeltsins opponents and then did the same thing to propel himself into power. To solidify his rule he blew up some appartment blocks in Moscow and started a war in Chechnya. Just like Yeltsin did (which went horribly wrong).

In the west those in power believed that this was just a way for Putin to distract the population. That he didn't really believe in the things he was saying because it was all for domestic consumption as he was economically quite liberal compared to the communists, his main political rivals. At the same time without any pushback (and fighting the same enemies after 9/11) Putin thought he had some kind of 'understanding' with the western powers and specifically the United States after he stomped out the short lived resistance in Georgia.

So when he started protesting against what the west was doing in the Middle East at the Munich Security conferences and whatnot, his American counterparts still believed it was all for show while the European leaders thought that he wouldn't risk his lucrative oil and gas industries despite his objections. He was just biding his time until he watched NATO run out of Kabul and figured they wouldn't lift a finger to defend Ukraine either. After all our answer to his armies massing on the Ukraine borders was to send Liz Truss. Shortly after he looked at the FSB reports which showed Ukraine would welcome Russia as heroes (which they had falsely reported to cover up their own embezzlement of funds and failures to turn Donetsk/Luhansk into viable states).

The most important question of course is if the Putin that came to power in 2000 still exists. There is clear evidence that there are body doubles for public appearances where he is filmed from the back shaking hands or driving cars. It's curious how Putin hasn't sacked anyone for the Moscow attacks and also how his 'tastes' changed from hanging out with Berlusconi on yachts with the Moscow ballet to dumpster diving into the Kremlin archives.
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(04-05-2024, 09:16 PM)Potato wrote: When slayven thinks, other people get hurt

You're right, fucker gave me a headache for trying to decipher wtf he's talking about  Existential
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scientists-warn-australians-to-prepare-for-megadroughts-lasting-more-than-20-years.837201/?post=121341432#post-121341432

Takyon wrote:Farmers unironically need to be dispossessed of their property.
Wut
(04-05-2024, 09:26 PM)nachobro wrote:
(04-05-2024, 08:36 PM)Potato wrote: That's a fucking depressing state of existence. Dude is typically blaming external factors for his shit life instead of himself. And can someone tell me why these retards ALWAYS play Final Fantasy 14? It's like that game is a bright neon sign screaming "RETARD ALERT! RETARD ALERT!"

its the most story focused singleplayer-ish (to the point where there are ai teammates for running dungeons in the newer expansions) mmo out there and has stuff from every ff in it. also is playable on consoles

I love the game, but it attracts a certain type for sure.

A safe space where cat people can marry dragon people.

And little people can marry large muscular men.

It is literally their final fantasies.
(04-05-2024, 06:33 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-tired-of-being-stuck-with-a-broken-brain-or-when-are-these-adhd-meds-gonna-start-making-a-noticeable-difference-in-my-life.837018/

hachikoma Feels bad, man

I hope they keep up with their medication and possibly look into antidepressants and therapy. FFXIV seems like their social outlet along with Resetera and the best thing they can do is create distance with both and replace with something meaningful. Wishing you luck if you read this, bro.
(04-05-2024, 09:41 PM)benji wrote: Can he not ask his brother?
wow way to put this dude in danger by forcing him to interact with A CHUD! maf 

speaking of

Quote:Fascism literally cannot exist without an outsider to blame for all society's ills. It's always some nebulous group and then it slowly narrows in as the leader figures out what the average citizen will go for and consolidates power as a result.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-been-thinking-alot-about-jinping-and-putin-lately-tell-me-if-i-am-crazy.837120/post-121338810

anyway can you believe what THE CHUDS are up to now? ruining everything we hold dear and taking down society!
(04-05-2024, 10:24 PM)TacoWallace wrote: I love the game, but it attracts a certain type for sure.

A safe space where cat people can marry dragon people.

And little people can marry large muscular men.

It is literally their final fantasies.

also this. the in-game marriage system along with private player housing and roleplay setup allows for some truly deviant behavior. don't go looking at ffxiv mods, folks.

no really, don't. that includes you benji.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-johnson-endorsing-biden-for-president-in-2020-caused-division-that-tears-me-up-in-my-guts-and-todays-woke-culture-really-bugs-me.836964/

literally shaking
I just started playing ffxiv and the game is fun but filled with deviants for sure.  Definitely want to kick every lala I see.
(04-05-2024, 10:33 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-johnson-endorsing-biden-for-president-in-2020-caused-division-that-tears-me-up-in-my-guts-and-todays-woke-culture-really-bugs-me.836964/

literally shaking

The Rock will make them bleed next if they keep it up.
(04-05-2024, 10:35 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote: I just started playing ffxiv and the game is fun but filled with deviants for sure.  Definitely want to kick every lala I see.

Stay out of Limsa and you're fine. FFXIV can be a great game with your actual friends but the amount of degenerates that hang out in the cities can be compared with WoW's goldshire.
(04-05-2024, 10:35 PM)Lonewulfeus wrote: I just started playing ffxiv and the game is fun but filled with deviants for sure.  Definitely want to kick every lala I see.

dragon and cat ladies are the ones you really gotta watch out for

...i play a cat lady Gloomy
(04-05-2024, 10:33 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/dwayne-johnson-endorsing-biden-for-president-in-2020-caused-division-that-tears-me-up-in-my-guts-and-todays-woke-culture-really-bugs-me.836964/

literally shaking

They seem to think he supports Trump but it reads more like someone ready to join the RFK Jr. / Google MILF drum circle of healing with alternative medicine.
Gameboy Nostalgia dateline='[url=tel:1712356699' wrote: 1712356699[/url]']
Lonewulfeus dateline='[url=tel:1712356514' wrote: 1712356514[/url]']
I just started playing ffxiv and the game is fun but filled with deviants for sure.  Definitely want to kick every lala I see.

Stay out of Limsa and you're fine. FFXIV can be a great game with your actual friends but the amount of degenerates that hang out in the cities can be compared with WoW's goldshire.

Limsa is my hometown Stahp

Though I only ever go there to turn stuff in to the grand company or use Aetherial Mimicry when I’m on BLU
Your hometown is a degenerate shithole. Trumps
limsa is the best hometown for location reasons in the earlier parts of the game, plus pirates are cool. but that did turn it into the degenerate roleplay hometown
(04-05-2024, 08:07 PM)Uncle wrote: everyone stop what you're doing and watch this video for 30 seconds

I was literally drinking something when that "person" popped up. I almost choked.
Regarding The Rock- 

Quote:His promos in the 90s were pretty transphobic. The signs were always there.

That's like ~30 fucking years ago. Sheesh.

Bet they'll be watching Wrestlemania this weekend though.
to be fair, this is the first rock return run in a while that didn't involve him calling someone gay as the focus of his promos. the pushback on him coming back actually made him work for once lol
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, books
(04-05-2024, 11:06 PM)nachobro wrote: to be fair, this is the first rock return run in a while that didn't involve him calling someone gay as the focus of his promos. the pushback on him coming back actually made him work for once lol

Now he leans into calling people "boy" and whipping them. Where's the BCT at to call for a ban on The Rock?
1 user liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
BCT actually told Rock to do it. they heard that our boy was solving racism and couldn't let a cracker get the credit

[Image: yZ3hTTQ.png]
What if The Rock doesn't want to endorse Biden due to the genocide?

I think it's a little odd how Era is thinking he's a shit person just because he is unwilling to do any endorsements this election.  hmm
Telling the Rock, a POC, to stay on the Democrat plantation is RICH coming from these folx. White people only like you if you dance and sing their tune for them.
I remember people getting mad at Dwayne Johnson for casting himself as John Henry and how he wasn't black enough to play him. 
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dwayne-johnson-faces-backlash-after-casting-himself-as-john-henry-in-new-netflix-movie/

Strange how this didn't make him side with woke culture

If you're in Primal avoid Ultros.  GAF and Ree reside there.  I recall you have to do an actual application to join Ree by saying who you are in the forums lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/99-cents-only-stores-to-close-all-371-stores-nationwide.837213/?post=121340331#post-121340331
TaySan
Quote:Are there any true Dollar Stores left? They all seem to be rising prices now
lol