Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-06-2024, 03:59 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/politico-the-%E2%80%98white-rural-rage%E2%80%99-narrative-gets-the-research-wrong-i-know-because-some-of-it-is-mine.837300/post-121348113
Glimlocker
Quote:Having grown up in an extremely rural area, there's a lot people on the outside get right and get wrong.

First and foremost, it's extremely xenophobic - and also very suspicious -to mostly anyone new trying to enter the community.
That has a wide ranging ripple effect that you can see many other -isms come from.

Second, maintaining their social bubble is extremely important - wherever the bubble goes, you go, if you want to stay in the good graces of all your neighbors...who are your only social connections and support system for many miles around. The bubble also means they are not exposed to much beyond their typical life experiences.

Combine that with the xenophobic proclivities, somewhat low level of education (depending on the area), and...well...you can probably see where that's going.
Conspiracy theories run rampant, unchecked, often in the name of social cohesion.
It's an absolute mess.

The truth is, in my experiences, most of them are rather scared individuals who seem to always find something to fear, despite the fact they live in an incredibly safe area.
There always has to be some sort of antagonist for them to fight against. However, they are also generally quite cowardly - lets be real, they're generally just farmers that want to be left alone to live their very small life.

Anyways, that's my rant over.
Spiders

"low level of education".  Those people have more useful skills as part of their education than 90% of that forum.  Assholes.   lol  Using elephant words, and memorizing the latest -ism,-ization, and -phobia is not education.

Quote:The truth is, in my experiences, most of them are rather scared individuals who seem to always find something to fear, despite the fact they live in an incredibly safe area.

ZERO
SELF
AWARENESS
I'm calling IrishNinja as the author of the manifesto.
Oh boy.  I missed the past 10+ pages.  Conservative harassment site.   lol   Looks like I have some reading to do.
(04-06-2024, 06:12 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Wrestling has long been one of the weirdest thing about gaf/resetera. It would be the first thing on the list to ban if any of them were serious people.

What I’ve noticed is the obsession over the performative aspect. The kayfabe thing. Balance of what’s real or a show. Like a safe way to partake in schizophrenia. But turns out it’s a gateway drug to other forms of rejecting reality.
Maxim Korea somehow joining the Stellar Blade conversation, making fun of IGN france and promoting how they had the model who got scanned on their cover. They even added english subtitles  lol

A game where a lady hauls a giant sword, and flips around killing monsters. And all they complain about is how “unrealistic” her body is. Who gives a fucking shit?!?!
(04-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Oh boy.  I missed the past 10+ pages.  Conservative harassment site.      Looks like I have some reading to do.

Doesn't matter if you're pro-environmentalism, pro-choice, anti-religion, pro-gay, pro-worker etc, you lose all your progressive credibility by being pro-free speech and anti-beastiality.
(04-06-2024, 07:13 PM)Polident wrote:
(04-06-2024, 06:12 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Wrestling has long been one of the weirdest thing about gaf/resetera. It would be the first thing on the list to ban if any of them were serious people.

What I’ve noticed is the obsession over the performative aspect. The kayfabe thing. Balance of what’s real or a show. Like a safe way to partake in schizophrenia. But turns out it’s a gateway drug to other forms of rejecting reality.

That's a good point  Win
Should I listen to the women that are the creators and models of this stuff? Or the balding incel with moobs Thinking
Ugh no Chudders…you become the woman who creates the things but you do it better
(04-06-2024, 07:29 PM)Rendle wrote:
(04-06-2024, 06:59 PM)Propagandhim wrote: Oh boy.  I missed the past 10+ pages.  Conservative harassment site.      Looks like I have some reading to do.

Doesn't matter if you're pro-environmentalism, pro-choice, anti-religion, pro-gay, pro-worker etc, you lose all your progressive credibility by being pro-free speech and anti-beastiality.

Why can't you just accept it? If a 4 year old can give their consent to begin transitioning from male to female it's not a far stretch to say an animal is able to consent to a sexual relationship.

Social Justice Warrior 2 Ugh! "Liberals".
(04-06-2024, 01:14 PM)clockwork5 wrote: Has no one shown this to PoliERA yet or are they such cucks that they won’t say anything?

Snob They epicly used TheBire to do their dirty work to harass a queer black woman. Why would PoliEra, the most freethinking individuals and political commentators of the generation, join a trash site such as ours? Using Discord is far more intellectual. HmmmmMm, yes. And cuckoldry is based, child. Ask my girlfriend while I take HER son to the Biden rally. Remember to go out and vote because Trump will do more than genocide Palestinians. And yes I care about ARAB people. I just don't like to be seen with them.
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
(04-06-2024, 07:16 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Maxim Korea somehow joining the Stellar Blade conversation, making fun of IGN france and promoting how they had the model who got scanned on their cover. They even added english subtitles  lol

South Korea watching the popularity of Japan in the West and wants in on the action. 
Even an actual weather report without climate nonsense.

Welcome South Korean friends, may we fight the marxists together uguu
"Women doesn't look like that" says men who is now women on Resetera

Just baffling to read them analysing every little minor detail with the design of these characters and behind the computer screen they look like Homer when he's working from home in that one Simpsons episode.
(04-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Nintex wrote:
(04-06-2024, 07:16 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote: Maxim Korea somehow joining the Stellar Blade conversation, making fun of IGN france and promoting how they had the model who got scanned on their cover. They even added english subtitles  lol

South Korea watching the popularity of Japan in the West and wants in on the action. 

Uhm, chuddy.. South Korea abuses cosmetic surgery to amplify the misogynistic male gaze. There's nothing "natural" or "real" about that model. South Korea is currently fighting against anti-feminists incels who want women to be sex dolls and that model and the woman presenting this fake news have no autonomy of their own.  wag Believe real women like ClickyCal and Kyuuji.

No, we don't hate asians. Why do people keep thinking that? BG3 was just a better game with better characters that represent their sexuality better. Why do you keep bringing up bear sex?!
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
(04-06-2024, 04:26 PM)Polident wrote: I’ll never get why they disparage farmers and the working class, then wonder why those same people turn to those who (public face) talk to them.
Because they think they're of a deserving elite class above that. Hence why they advocate for a system in which all but the elite are forced to labor for a single monopoly corporation because they assume they'll be part of the caste that doesn't have to.

When they talk about anyone they imagine to be a lesser class than how they imagine themselves they mean it like this:
Chudders no chudding!   Bolo
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-what-are-your-opinions-on-motorcycles.837270/page-3?post=121359864#post-121359864

Quote: Cop User banned (Permanent): Long history of infractions related to inflammatory commentary
Älg wrote:Loud and stupid. I hope you crash with a car, leavning you both traumatized enough to take the train next time.
(04-06-2024, 09:50 PM)Nintex wrote: South Korea watching the popularity of Japan in the West and wants in on the action. 

The few Twitter accounts I follow are about various sweet shops in Japan. The algorithm pairs it with eating disorder Twitter. Long story short, South Korean chicks are the masters teaching the Japanese how to eat the bare minimum to survive. Literal flavorless jelly meals.
(04-06-2024, 10:38 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-what-are-your-opinions-on-motorcycles.837270/page-3?post=121359864#post-121359864

Quote: Cop User banned (Permanent): Long history of infractions related to inflammatory commentary
Älg wrote:Loud and stupid. I hope you crash with a car, leavning you both traumatized enough to take the train next time.

Why are people so miserable there.  Snoop
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex

ResetEras new anthem just dropped Rejoice
Quote:Figured it's worth bumping this as it turns out he was innocent.

It seems the accuser made fake texts as she had an obsession with him, and as a result he was falsely labeled as a "serial pedophile". He's now suing for $40m as he's lost his career and reputation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/joseph-gatt-mocap-actor-for-kratos-arrested-for-sexually-explicit-communication-with-a-minor.573310/page-2

Man, just like that, you can ruin a life.
I'm like 6 pages back but it feels like I'm just wasting brain cells trying to catch up since there'll just be more retarded shit happening on that website that contradicts whatever was said pages back anyways. 

The JK Rowling quotes are fantastic though.

People revolting against the powers that be (admin and mods)apparently and the forum isn't cheering it on? Oh, it's because these nerds are the ones in power so that's why toppling the system is wrong.
(04-06-2024, 11:06 PM)Nintex wrote:

[Image: n1rOcGx.jpeg]

Absolutely haram. I can't believe what I'm hearing.
4 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Potato
(04-06-2024, 01:14 PM)clockwork5 wrote: Has no one shown this to PoliERA yet or are they such cucks that they won’t say anything?

Like all things which show Resetera admin in a bad light, they will deny deny deny that it exists and anyone who shows otherwise will be executed for treason.

(04-06-2024, 01:25 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: Americans really do need to understand that the rest of the world isn’t agonising over roe v wade, and for a lot of us abortion is a transactional medical visit

Plenty of fucking idiot lefties here agonising over that decision and claiming doom and gloom that the "conservatives" here would be emboldened to change the status quo. 

(04-06-2024, 04:45 PM)I don't swear wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2024-04-06-113913.png]
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-06-114211.png]
One kiwi talking about the upcoming Fallout show and why you should not hatewatch. The other kiwi points out that you still give the company free publicity by making outrage content. Why did I upload this? They seem to understand that if something is what they deem bad, you should have nothing to do with it. So no hatewatching or hateplaying. But in Era, people still play the SB demo for the umpteenth time while hating the devs and MC design. Hopefully, they won't be surprised if an SB2 comes out with the sexualization not toned down.

Can't be too critical as this thread is hate watching incarnate. I shudder to think how much advertising revenue I've generated for the Swedish crypto bros just following the links in this thread.

(04-06-2024, 08:49 PM)Snoopy wrote: Ugh no Chudders…you become the woman who creates the things but you do it better

Since I read this post, I became a woman and I can tell you that if us women just thought logically we would run the world. Unfortunately, menopause holds too many of us women back by turning us into emotionally unstable wrecks. If Joanne (TERF cunt) was a real woman, she would understand that I'm right and she's just anti-women.
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, I don't swear, Gameboy Nostalgia

NGL this kinda slaps. 

Incidentally, I have to say it's a bit of a shock learning this place is a conservative hate site. I had it on pretty good authority that it was (mostly) a left-of-center hate site. I'm gonna need some clarification on this. Also: hate is a pretty strong word,  especially when you factor in the laughter that is shared (hate never heals, after all). Though it's an admittedly inadequate word when you factor in the redmercury's of that place so call it what you want.

Speaking of hate sites: I thought of a fun little game: "Stormfront? *OR* Resetera?"
"The wizzard game wasn't that bad imho"
"...the Collective Nation of Jewish People..."
Good luck!
Not like this! Has anyone heard from Pwnz? Did the soviets get him?
(04-06-2024, 11:44 PM)Shecky Fragbaum wrote:

NGL this kinda slaps. 

Incidentally, I have to say it's a bit of a shock learning this place is a conservative hate site. I had it on pretty good authority that it was (mostly) a left-of-center hate site. I'm gonna need some clarification on this. Also: hate is a pretty strong word,  especially when you factor in the laughter that is shared (hate never heals, after all). Though it's an admittedly inadequate word when you factor in the redmercury's of that place so call it what you want.

Speaking of hate sites: I thought of a fun little game: "Stormfront? *OR* Resetera?"
"The wizzard game wasn't that bad imho"
"...the Collective Nation of Jewish People..."
Good luck!

I think you need to clarify exactly what you mean by left/right. 

On the US political scale, even Nintex is probably centre left. If we're taking about the rest of the civilised world, most of PoliEra sits firmly on the right.
3 users liked this post: Nintex, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Nintex is the next Hitler.  Stahp
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Nintex, Taco Bell Tower
(04-06-2024, 11:46 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: Not like this! Has anyone heard from Pwnz? Did the soviets get him?

As a woman, I feel obliged to forgive him for calling us bigoted.