Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
I'm not going to check ResetERA.com for a thread or anything but I just saw a summary of that Cass Report and oh man are they going to lose their shit completely. Essentially points out how the field operates entirely like a psuedoscience. Dead Dead Dead Dead 

Kyuuji and co's going to need some more chud bodies to take the edge off. klobbbbbbb

Spoiler:  (click to show)
TERF BITCH
(04-10-2024, 08:32 AM)benji wrote: I'm not going to check ResetERA.com for a thread or anything but I just saw a summary of that Cass Report and oh man are they going to lose their shit completely. Essentially points out how the field operates entirely like a psuedoscience. Dead Dead Dead Dead 

Kyuuji and co's going to need some more chud bodies to take the edge off. klobbbbbbb

TERF BITCH

Could you give more detail? I've got to confess that I'm a little confused by what I've seen.
Saw the same on the bbc site lol

Quote:Dr Cass also raised concerns about what she called "diagnostic overshadowing" - when patients' other healthcare issues were overlooked in cases of patients questioning their gender.
The report recommends that young people referred to the new clinics should have a "holistic assessment", which Dr Cass says should include screening for neurodevelopment conditions such as autism, and a mental health assessment.

Quote:The report warns the "toxicity of the debate" around gender has been "exceptional" and has had a negative impact on the quality and availability of evidence.
Young people have been "caught in the middle of a stormy social discourse", Dr Cass says.
"There are few other areas of healthcare where professionals are so afraid to openly discuss their views, where people are vilified on social media, and where name-calling echoes the worst bullying behaviour."

Nailed it, you say anything they don’t like online or your views are aired from conferences they come for you and cancel you, despite it not being a thing so they say and you’re forever labelled as transphobic.
(04-09-2024, 09:33 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-children-are-fighting-over-a-flute-who-would-you-give-it-to.838944/post-121486998

[Image: 28515928_1776551315718090_31114486591513...e=663C8E01]

Spoiler: Ending A (click to show)
You handed the flute to Child A and she played a beautiful song. As she danced until the early hours she attracted a pack of wolfs. When you woke up the child was gone. You followed a blood trail into a cave. All you could recover was the flute broken in half, as the wind howled.

Spoiler: Ending B (click to show)
You handed the flute to Child B who was obsessed by it. They locked themselves in their room and vowed not to come out until they knew the flute was safe. Days, weeks and months passed by as the meager food supplies ran out. The mother of the child pleaded: 'Please dear child leave your room' but the child refused. When you returned to the village you found out the child died of starvation.

Spoiler: Ending C (click to show)
The Child was happy with the kind gift and ran off with the flute. As he took off the other children cursed at him. When he returned home to show the flute to his parents he discovered their dead bodies. As he ran out crying he dropped the flute behind him. The flute was burried beneath the sand, no one would ever play it again.

Spoiler: Ending D (click to show)
You shared the flute among the children, giving each of them a chance to play it. As the soothing music faded the flute had cursed all the children. Slowly the curse drained the life and joy out of any child who played it until they were emotionless husks doomed to wander a dying world for eternity until their bones turned to dust.

Spoiler: Ending E (click to show)
You kept the flute and started playing it. The children acted as though they didn't mind and danced to the music. After you left they quickly ran off to the village chief to accuse you of abusing them. At the village entrance a mob was waiting, armed with torches and spears. They pierced your heart and set your body ablaze.

This question isn't even hard.

*Switches the track so the trolley kills all three kids*

Problem solved.
(04-10-2024, 09:38 AM)HardcoreRetro wrote:
(04-09-2024, 09:33 PM)Nintex wrote:
Quote:https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-children-are-fighting-over-a-flute-who-would-you-give-it-to.838944/post-121486998

[Image: 28515928_1776551315718090_31114486591513...e=663C8E01]

Spoiler: Ending A (click to show)
You handed the flute to Child A and she played a beautiful song. As she danced until the early hours she attracted a pack of wolfs. When you woke up the child was gone. You followed a blood trail into a cave. All you could recover was the flute broken in half, as the wind howled.

Spoiler: Ending B (click to show)
You handed the flute to Child B who was obsessed by it. They locked themselves in their room and vowed not to come out until they knew the flute was safe. Days, weeks and months passed by as the meager food supplies ran out. The mother of the child pleaded: 'Please dear child leave your room' but the child refused. When you returned to the village you found out the child died of starvation.

Spoiler: Ending C (click to show)
The Child was happy with the kind gift and ran off with the flute. As he took off the other children cursed at him. When he returned home to show the flute to his parents he discovered their dead bodies. As he ran out crying he dropped the flute behind him. The flute was burried beneath the sand, no one would ever play it again.

Spoiler: Ending D (click to show)
You shared the flute among the children, giving each of them a chance to play it. As the soothing music faded the flute had cursed all the children. Slowly the curse drained the life and joy out of any child who played it until they were emotionless husks doomed to wander a dying world for eternity until their bones turned to dust.

Spoiler: Ending E (click to show)
You kept the flute and started playing it. The children acted as though they didn't mind and danced to the music. After you left they quickly ran off to the village chief to accuse you of abusing them. At the village entrance a mob was waiting, armed with torches and spears. They pierced your heart and set your body ablaze.

This question isn't even hard.

*Switches the track so the trolley kills all three kids*

Problem solved.

Is this a trans allegory?

I’d simply put them all in puberty blockers and be done with it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1c0g60h/my_26m_wife_32f_is_having_an_affair_with_my_dad/

Quote:My (26M) wife (32F) is having an affair with my dad (48M), and my mom (49F) knew and accepted it.
I’m in a situation that feels so surreal I’m still struggling to comprehend it fully. I (26M) found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife (32F) of two years has been having an affair with my father (48M) for the past six months. The way I found out was even more shocking because it was my wife who confessed to me about the affair. She was incredibly apologetic and seemed to be genuinely remorseful about the whole thing.

To add to the complexity, my father also apologized to me. However, what completely threw me off was discovering that my mom (49F) knew about the affair and was, to my utter disbelief, fine with it. This revelation has completely shattered my understanding of my family dynamics.

My wife and I have been together for a total of five years, and I thought we had a strong, loving relationship. When confronted with difficult questions, such as if she enjoyed the sexual aspect of their relationship more than ours, she admitted she did. I asked other questions and overall basically she really enjoyed the sex with my father more.

What was even more heartbreaking was her explanation for her feelings. She said one of the reasons she loves me is because I remind her a lot of my dad, saying, “you have so much of your dad in you.”

I’m at a complete loss here. My wife wants to continue our marriage, insisting that what she did was a terrible mistake and that she wants to work through this. I’m torn because I still have strong feelings for her, but the betrayal and the complexity of the situation with my parents involved make it hard to see a clear path forward.

I guess what I’m seeking is advice on how to navigate this incredibly difficult situation. Has anyone been in a remotely similar situation, or does anyone have any insights on how to move forward from here? How do I even begin to deal with the betrayal from not just my partner but also my parents?

TL;DR: My wife admitted to having an affair with my dad, which my mom knew about and accepted. She says she still loves me and wants to work things out, but I’m completely lost on how to proceed.
Do you feel your age?

You know who -

Quote:Depends but at least at the moment with the pain after surgery I am little so much that I barely feel like anything appraochin a grownup

[Image: T2cuIG5.png] [Image: uzex6UL.png] [Image: T2cuIG5.png]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/quick-question-do-you-feel-your-age.840057/
(04-10-2024, 11:09 AM)who is ted danson? wrote: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/1c0g60h/my_26m_wife_32f_is_having_an_affair_with_my_dad/

Quote:What was even more heartbreaking was her explanation for her feelings. She said one of the reasons she loves me is because I remind her a lot of my dad, saying, “you have so much of your dad in you.”
But not as much of his dad as she's had in her. Oh you!
I've been reading r/amitheasshole for the last month and it's fascinating how little backbone reddit users can have. The whole sub boils down to disputes over wedding invites, wedding dresses, step-children, baby names, money, birthday presents, babysitting and vacations. 99% of the problems could be solved by "fuck off, I never want to see or speak to you ever agaain" but I guess a lot of the posts come from people who place a high value on family, only their families are fucking crazy.
Quote:You know there's a very decent chance you'd have far less bodily autonomy if you weren't American, right? You could be a woman in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Congo, Sierra Leone and other god forsaken places you'd long to be a corpse in. America's struggles with their terrible politicians sucks, but the world is beyond fucked right now and there's much worse you could be doing.

This movie shouldn't have been set in the US, but it would be kind of goofy to use a fictional country.

Mods just letting this one fly, incredible.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/reviews-for-civil-war-directed-by-alex-garland-starring-kirsten-dunst.827415/page-5?post=121499610#post-121499610

Quote:Who the fuck are you to tell someone fighting oppression that "well, it could be a lot worse."? What kind of tone-deaf, braindead response is that? You clearly don't have the faintest idea of what's happening in the US , or if you do, care more about a shitty movie director than the issues at stake.

Quote:You just told a woman not to complain about her human rights being taken away.

Quote:I really don't even know how to respond to this.

I guess I could be getting blown up in Gaza, but my daughters and I are fortunate enough just to be considered not worthy of basic human rights in the "freest" country in the world. Thank God I had some dude online to tell me that, I feel so much better. I'll shut up and stop being so polarized, thanks.
They're really mad director guy making film about polarization and division didn't make film pandering to their views.
(04-10-2024, 11:24 AM)Snoopy wrote: Do you feel your age?

You know who -

Quote:Depends but at least at the moment with the pain after surgery I am little so much that I barely feel like anything appraochin a grownup

Awaiting Twohearts- sorry Bridie's- uhm any of those two's response in that thread.

You know who -

"I'm a little so much"

Now hold on, this doesn't make sense at all. It doesn't make sense for the little persona to say this considering they're always little and it doesn't make sense for non little persona to say this as they don't turn little when changing persona. 
Get your fucking mental illness straight!

You know who -

OP of this thread caught a ban in the 7 hours since posting that topic, curious
(04-10-2024, 08:32 AM)benji wrote: I'm not going to check ResetERA.com for a thread or anything but I just saw a summary of that Cass Report and oh man are they going to lose their shit completely. Essentially points out how the field operates entirely like a psuedoscience. Dead Dead Dead Dead 

TERF BITCH

Quote:Dr Cass said it was “extremely disappointing” to find World Professional Association of Transgender Healthcare (WPATH) guidelines, which were taken as an industry standard and adopted very widely internationally, “were very, very poorly evidence-based”.

Quote:Dr Cass said: “I think it’s definitely the case that ideology on all sides has directed care, rather than care being directed by normal principles of paediatrics and mental health.

“I mean, certainly professionals are afraid to do the things that they would normally do in any other consultation with a young person, and that can’t be right.”

Quote:The Cass Review’s final report, published on Wednesday, said children have been let down by a lack of research and evidence on the use of puberty blockers and hormones, in a debate that it said has become exceptionally toxic.
Hesright
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-121506474
Melody Shreds
Quote:The UK seems like it's becoming the worst place to be trans with literally no allies in government.. that's awful...
Is it tho?

TERF BITCH

Amalthea wrote:Last year I read the banned 2nd ed. biography of British trans pioneer April Ashley. It was almost more interesting from the standpoint of culturally attitudes and how her case (especially her divorce) might have manifested some of the UKs current transphobia and laws. I suspect it wasn't really banned for "plagiarizing" the 1st edition (even if the co-author was a different guy).

Mike
Quote:I'm sitting here listening to Nick Ferrari, who at one point asks rhetorically "Why is the transgender debate so toxic?". Minutes later he is stating that puberty blockers are being handed out like smarties, in the same breath as various anti-trans tropes. The dishonesty and hypocrisy is off the charts.

Spiders
(04-10-2024, 01:37 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/post-121506474
Melody Shreds
Quote:The UK seems like it's becoming the worst place to be trans with literally no allies in government.. that's awful...
Is it tho?

Is this dismissing the US trans genocide that's currently at stage 27? BAN PLZ
What did that cunt Vex get banned for
It's telling that the manifesto author referred to a person who writes proposed legislation as working "shifts" - retail worker scholars and activists are at it again!

Damn, I'm on board with AI.
[quote="Daffy Duck" pid='47967' dateline='1712757204']
Quote:I'm sitting here listening to Nick Ferrari

I’m sitting here listening to Hitler. The anti semitism and fascism is off the charts.
(04-10-2024, 01:12 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:

You know who -

OP of this thread caught a ban in the 7 hours since posting that topic, curious

https://www.resetera.com/threads/truetrophies-foamstars-has-lost-nearly-95-of-its-player-base.840012/page-3?post=121507299#post-121507299
dp

I don't
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-109?post=121520196#post-121520196
Aiqops wrote:It's maddening that literally nobody there seems to care. The media, all sides of politicians, famous ghouls like her, they all just except the blatant trans genocide, actively fight for it and it doesn't look like anything will change for the better. I'm just sitting here fluctuating between being sad or fuming with anger and I'm not even directly affected by it. So I couldn't even begin to imagine how peope directly affected by all of this are feeling on a daily basis with all these aweful news.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/israel-begins-bombing-of-southern-gaza-following-collapse-of-ceasefire-see-staff-posts-for-posting-guidelines.772478/page-301

Thinking
(04-10-2024, 12:17 PM)Daffy Duck wrote:
Quote:You know there's a very decent chance you'd have far less bodily autonomy if you weren't American, right? You could be a woman in Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Congo, Sierra Leone and other god forsaken places you'd long to be a corpse in. America's struggles with their terrible politicians sucks, but the world is beyond fucked right now and there's much worse you could be doing.

This movie shouldn't have been set in the US, but it would be kind of goofy to use a fictional country.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reviews-for-civil-war-directed-by-alex-garland-starring-kirsten-dunst.827415/page-5?post=121499610#post-121499610
Quote: Cop User Banned (3 Months): Downplaying and dismissing bigotry across multiple posts
yeah right, there'd never be a civil war in america
Quote:Who the fuck are you to tell someone fighting oppression that "well, it could be a lot worse."? What kind of tone-deaf, braindead response is that? You clearly don't have the faintest idea of what's happening in the US , or if you do, care more about a shitty movie director than the issues at stake.

Quote:Jesus Christ what are you even trying to say here, things are bad elsewhere so they can't also be bad somewhere else?

Quote:This is just gross. Just move on. Please. I'm begging.

Quote:I guess I could be getting blown up in Gaza, but my daughters and I are fortunate enough just to be considered not worthy of basic human rights in the "freest" country in the world. Thank God I had some dude online to tell me that, I feel so much better. I'll shut up and stop being so polarized, thanks.

lol