Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Has Ree had a meltdown thread about this yet?

I always knew Kendrick Lamar was sus.
(04-12-2024, 06:21 PM)Polident wrote: [

Given this was uploaded ~10 years ago, slapping feminist in the title for clicks was in vogue.

His reaction is so good. Bewilderment to humor to concern. A normal man’s reaction.

There was one where she almost got into a fist fight with a couple of guys who were doing road repairs because she was convinced they were Obama’s security. I think her family eventually stepped in and deleted her channel.
(04-12-2024, 08:22 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Has Ree had a meltdown thread about this yet?

pretty sure they already hate him for transphobia
Look practically nobody cares if you have boy parts or girl parts, what your pronouns are, what kind of clothes you like to wear, if your tits are getting bigger or smaller, what treatments you’re on, if you like guys or gals… 

We would just prefer if the activists would be quiet when it comes to under-reaserched medical treatments and procedures that will forever alter a child’s life and let the doctors and clinicians do their work without 24/7 societal pressure demanding that any studies and findings fall on “the right side of history”
(04-12-2024, 08:25 PM)Puffy Fucking Baby wrote:
(04-12-2024, 08:22 PM)TylenolJones wrote: Has Ree had a meltdown thread about this yet?

Wait really? lol.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(04-12-2024, 01:51 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote:
(04-12-2024, 01:45 PM)Puffy Fucking Baby wrote: why does jeff marvel have a watermelon emoji in his twitter name? bit sus imo

Looking for a righteous sister to sext him in DMs, inshallah

1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Quote:I would hope Iran obviously realizes that Israel is trying to bait them on purpose.

If they truly care about Palestinians, they won't take the bait.  Keep Israel as the only aggressor here.

Fuckers got brainwashed hard by leftie Twitter if they think this. lol
(04-12-2024, 06:33 PM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/nytimes-grifters-and-bigots-riding-rage-over-israel-to-online-prominence.842133/?post=121595871#post-121595871
Quote: Cop User banned (1 week): concern trolling
Oghuz wrote:
IrishNinja wrote:the irony of NYT pointing out the platforming of fascists...
Exactly my thoughts. It's good that we are warned about these assholes, but the fucking irony of NYT doing the warning.. I haven't forgotten their pro-genocide coverage.
It's like a muslim / Palestine hating asshole is warning us about the dangers of a Neo-Nazi asshole.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nytimes-grifters-and-bigots-riding-rage-over-israel-to-online-prominence.842133/?post=121596933#post-121596933
Quote: Cop User banned (1 month): concern trolling in a thread about neo-nazis
IrishNinja wrote:agreed, but please believe the NYT history of carrying water for fascists goes way back, as does their silence during genocide

Another target of the PoliEra Discord Mafia getting banned? One is a coincidence, now two? Sorry, this shit stinks. PoliEra have invaded somewhere in the moderation and there should be a purge.  maf
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, benji, Taco Bell Tower
(04-12-2024, 08:39 PM)malfoyking wrote:
(04-12-2024, 08:25 PM)Puffy Fucking Baby wrote:

Wait really? lol.

dunno about hate but there was that thing about deadnaming on his last album, which gives the ree's who knew the chance to pull out a "well i was already down on him for that now this just confirms hes a piece of shit".
Didn't OnionPowder only just recently get unbanned? Guy needs to stop getting into trouble.  wag
2 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower
loco wrote:My daughter is in the 10th grade, goes to a liberal high school in NorCal and is being taught that both Biden and Trump are fascists but at different degrees. Obviously Trump being the bigger fascist but denying and gas lighting that Biden is not a fascist is where you're gonna lose touch with younger people that see through all of the bullshit.

Malarkey! I can see why Republicans want school vouchers now.
I don’t spend time around schools because I don’t have kids and I don’t post on resetera, but are they really that bad these days?

I went during the Bush years. Teachers were impartial about this stuff. There was plenty of Bush stole the election from Gore, etc going on. The teachers had the sense to keep it civil. The how to think vs what to think thing. The closest to a partisan debate was over the best Batman. Naturally, we keyed “Kilmer ownz” on his Jetta.
(04-12-2024, 08:54 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
loco wrote:My daughter is in the 10th grade, goes to a liberal high school in NorCal and is being taught that both Biden and Trump are fascists but at different degrees. Obviously Trump being the bigger fascist but denying and gas lighting that Biden is not a fascist is where you're gonna lose touch with younger people that see through all of the bullshit.

Malarkey! I can see why Republicans want school vouchers now.

Legit depressing if that's true. Someone doing politics you don't like doesn't make them a fascist. It's like the word has lost all meaning. You literally have the ability to vote Biden out of office, what a shit fascist
Found rustynails alt:

Some dude talks about you can't practice judaism in SA:

Quote:You're telling me a country where Jews are legally prohibited from "practicing Judaism" in public isn't a great place for queer people?

Enters totally not rustynails' alt to defend allah:

Quote:That's a rule for everything unislamic, it's not targeted spefically at Judaism . Every Islamic Arab country has the same rules, do whatever you want in your home, but don't do it in public.
Anyways, your comment isn't relevant to the op.

and he keeps going:

Quote:Well it's better than making it out to be anti semitic, which it isn't. Also, if you actually look into the enforcement of these policies, they aren't enforced, there's like 200+ unofficial churches which were working towards being official recognised. Not sure about Judaism, but again there's not any specific policies against it. If you didn't know Christians and Jews are considered better than other religions to Muslims as they are people of the book, so I assume they'd be treated similarly.

Edit - https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...uilding-bridges-as-family-with-mutual-history

Seems it's not even a thing, like many laws it's just there but not enforced.

Quote:Because it's not targeting any specific religion, as I said, pointing out it's anti semitic specifically implies they are targeting Jews specifically, which the original comment was explicitly saying, which they SA aren't . You can be a practicing jew in SA, Jews can enter a mosque and pray however they like for example, it's a part of Islam which Saudi cannot deny . Jews can pray in public as long as it doesn't affect anyone else (this would also apply to Muslims FYI). The laws are there to prevent preaching etc. Which also affects strands of Islam or those of opposing politics.
I'm defending them because it's not accurate and is largely fueled by western propaganda by people who have never visited the country . I'm not a fan of Saudi's leadership as a Muslim either, but posts like the ones I replied to aren't accurate.

Quote:Yes and that's why I said I don't like their leadership. However, making false/misleading claims about it isn't the way to bring attention to it.
The original post was implying it being specifically targeted at being anti Jewish, as I explained that was my problem, I've explained this already.

Quote:That is kind of the case, as long as its in private, but you can't promote lgbtq ideals in public which isn't an issue for most lgbtq people, but it is stifling freedom of speech etc. Public displays of affection aren't allowed for straight people, so it's the same for lgbtq. However, the Muslim countries which share the same laws as SA, also use it to persecute people that criticise them (although I don't follow it closely) so lgbt rights protrsters get arrested for example, so freedom of speech is not a thing. Oppressing free speech is also against the teachings of Islam & Muhammad so that's why there's increasing discontent in the Muslim world with SA.

Starts here if you want to read it all:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/march-11-2024-aftermath-saudi-arabia%E2%80%99s-state-sponsored-gaming-booth-is-upsetting-queer-pax-east-attendees.827028/?post=121612299#post-121612299

Daily absolutely haram Sweeney:

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: s-l1200.webp]
Dude, is Loco. He is stupid enough to misunderstand something that his daughter was telling him.

He is the dumbest poster in the site that doesn’t have the excuse of a mental illness.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-362?post=121622979#post-121622979

Quote:Oh great there's a thread on the 'journey' of designing Stellar Blade. Legit annoyed that trash still isn't confined to a single OT so I can ignore just one thread instead of having it pop up repeatedly in the first page

Social Justice Warrior 2
Some teachers take their punching up activism very seriously. That's why you occasionally hear on the news recently about some teacher saying stupid shit about Israel while clearly advocating for Hamas and then getting in trouble.
If they worry about the Pax East thing they should prepare for whats next.

My bro said they're planning to reboot E3 with Saudi money in Dubai next year.  lol
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/page-362?post=121623072#post-121623072

Twohearts wrote:
PallasKitten wrote:I think I get what you mean, but I'm not confident in my ability to really word it either. It's no secret that sex is viewed as being very "important" in some circles - men may be seen as "failures" if they're unable to acquire sex, because as you said, it's seen as a goal. And people with that kind of mindset often also tend to view sex as something you do to a woman, not something you do with a woman. It's like some weird powerplay thing, and if they have sex, they have "power" in their minds. It's hard to eloquently explain though.
I mean even for women it is seen as an exepcted goal. Mum and Dad freaked out when I told them I was asexual and was planning on getting zero-depth vaginoplasty just because I didn't see the point in paying an extra 10 t-birds just to have a new hole to have sex with. Eventually got them to come around, but it's just hard to convince people that sex isn't the end all be all of relationships, though honeslty the thing that got them to come around was telling them about the sexual abuse. A woman isnt' necesessarily suposed to want sex, but she must still be avaliable for sex.

Also, culturally, sex is all about power, or at least sexual violence. It's why all these chuds say bullshit like doing rape threats against female developers they don't like or saying ones they deem horrific as too ugly to rape (though honestly if they had the chance they'd probably do it anyway). Before I transitioned, I was culturally seen as a faggot more or less and that transgressing of manhood led to sexual violence from three different people that I am aware of. Luckily nothing has happened for 7 years now but the implicit threat is still there in a lot of interactions with men.
They're now mad about actual athlete uniforms. You know the ones who are made with input from athletes themselves?

Quote:Not video games, but I feel like this falls under "bad designs for women"…

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-make-her-look-more-corpulent-more-stuffed-where-the-eyes-cant-escape.275780/post-121621437

Also as far as I know female track and field athletes have the option for longer pants for quite a while now, it's just that many don't choose it
shinobi602 wrote:I think that's been the case for Iran for a while now, hence they've never directly attacked Israel since the Iranian Revolution 40 something years ago. But after the assassination of their biggest commander years ago under Trump and now the Israeli airstrike on their consulate last week...it feels like it's always the US and Israel saying "what are you going to do about it?"

I guess eventually they have to respond or else they'll continue to always be looked at as weak.
I guess it doesn't count if your proxies do it Trumps 

As this guy is going to bat for the mullahs they are preparing ballistic missiles for launch.
saudi arabia is one of the most racist and women hating countries in the world and with slavery before you even get into stuff like lgbt, and many times i have seen people on era defend it. look at the previous world cup in qatar of saudi football fans attending saudi team matches, there was literally not a single woman in the crowd. when any other countries you see tons of women. saudi arabia is even forcefully displacing indigenous groups in their country that lived way outside of its cities to build some new glass hotbox city or some shit as well

thats def one of the internet isis propagandists aka rustynails alt
(04-12-2024, 09:10 PM)Not an Alt Account wrote: Found rustynails alt:

Some dude talks about you can't practice judaism in SA:

Quote:You're telling me a country where Jews are legally prohibited from "practicing Judaism" in public isn't a great place for queer people?

Enters totally not rustynails' alt to defend allah:

Quote:That's a rule for everything unislamic, it's not targeted spefically at Judaism . Every Islamic Arab country has the same rules, do whatever you want in your home, but don't do it in public.
Anyways, your comment isn't relevant to the op.

and he keeps going:

Quote:Well it's better than making it out to be anti semitic, which it isn't. Also, if you actually look into the enforcement of these policies, they aren't enforced, there's like 200+ unofficial churches which were working towards being official recognised. Not sure about Judaism, but again there's not any specific policies against it. If you didn't know Christians and Jews are considered better than other religions to Muslims as they are people of the book, so I assume they'd be treated similarly.

Edit - https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/inte...uilding-bridges-as-family-with-mutual-history

Seems it's not even a thing, like many laws it's just there but not enforced.

Quote:Because it's not targeting any specific religion, as I said, pointing out it's anti semitic specifically implies they are targeting Jews specifically, which the original comment was explicitly saying, which they SA aren't . You can be a practicing jew in SA, Jews can enter a mosque and pray however they like for example, it's a part of Islam which Saudi cannot deny . Jews can pray in public as long as it doesn't affect anyone else (this would also apply to Muslims FYI). The laws are there to prevent preaching etc. Which also affects strands of Islam or those of opposing politics.
I'm defending them because it's not accurate and is largely fueled by western propaganda by people who have never visited the country . I'm not a fan of Saudi's leadership as a Muslim either, but posts like the ones I replied to aren't accurate.

Quote:Yes and that's why I said I don't like their leadership. However, making false/misleading claims about it isn't the way to bring attention to it.
The original post was implying it being specifically targeted at being anti Jewish, as I explained that was my problem, I've explained this already.

Quote:That is kind of the case, as long as its in private, but you can't promote lgbtq ideals in public which isn't an issue for most lgbtq people, but it is stifling freedom of speech etc. Public displays of affection aren't allowed for straight people, so it's the same for lgbtq. However, the Muslim countries which share the same laws as SA, also use it to persecute people that criticise them (although I don't follow it closely) so lgbt rights protrsters get arrested for example, so freedom of speech is not a thing. Oppressing free speech is also against the teachings of Islam & Muhammad so that's why there's increasing discontent in the Muslim world with SA.

Starts here if you want to read it all:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/march-11-2024-aftermath-saudi-arabia%E2%80%99s-state-sponsored-gaming-booth-is-upsetting-queer-pax-east-attendees.827028/?post=121612299#post-121612299

Daily absolutely haram Sweeney:

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: s-l1200.webp]

lori wrote:I'm gonna be real, it comes off a lot like "you're allowed to be gay in Saudi Arabia, the laws are just there to stop them from having sex on the streets" which I have read on this very forum before

Brother makes a misinformed statement. You are allowed to be gay in Saudi Arabia and Islam but you cannot act on it. The sexual act is the sin, not the sinner being gay. It is best to submit yourself to Allah instead of submitting yourself to sin.

Quote:How could it be otherwise, when the Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Whoever you find committing the sin of the people of Lut (Lot), kill them, both the one who does it and the one to whom it is done" - i.e. if it is done with consent. (This hadith was narrated by al-Tirmidhi in his Sunan, 1376)
Twohearts keeps pushing. 

MVP
On one hand Saudi Arabia may be regressive, on the other hand Jared Kushner is allowed to walk around there freely so I don't know who is right Trumps
You are allowed to be gay in Saudi Arabian schools  Snob
Hazel can post but Bridie can't? Fuck out of here with that.  Rolleyes
How could it be otherwise, when the Prophet of Islam (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "When the Friend from the People of Mar-A-Lago (America) arrives, Prime Waterfront Property would be had for all from the lands of Gaza in Judeah, both for rent and for sale". (This hadith was narrated by al-Landlordi in his Sunan, 1369)
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, FEUER FREI., Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/making-of-stellar-blade-episode-1-the-journey.842712/?post=121624110#post-121624110

BobLoblaw, post: 121624110, member: 12486 wrote:Which episode covers the two "toxic feminists" that were allegedly fired from the studio?

here comes the burka brigade
(04-12-2024, 09:33 PM)FEUER FREI. wrote: saudi arabia is one of the most racist and women hating countries in the world and with slavery before you even get into stuff like lgbt, and many times i have seen people on era defend it. look at the previous world cup in qatar of saudi football fans attending saudi team matches, there was literally not a single woman in the crowd. when any other countries you see tons of women. saudi arabia is even forcefully displacing indigenous groups in their country that lived way outside of its cities to build some new glass hotbox city or some shit as well

thats def one of the internet isis propagandists aka rustynails alt

Whenever their type is pressed, they go with claiming all the hating gays, subjecting women, and deeply racist on a level beyond most westerners understanding… is from the whites teaching them. Press further, they’ll say only once the west is destroyed, The Work on educating others can begin. “Dear y’all. Stoning gays? Maybe don’t? Do f***ing better.”