Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(04-13-2024, 11:17 AM)Cheststrongwell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/making-of-stellar-blade-episode-1-the-journey.842712/page-2?post=121642812#post-121642812

Quote:It's gross how you're all in on this company and game.

I guess you only care when it hits home to your transgender issues, huh?

RIP

Sickos Thank you for your service!
Who to trust, a forum member who declared cyberpunk 2077 a transphobic manifesto and then proceeded to play it anyway or one of those so called "science journals"

Quote:One emerging criticism of the Cass review is that it set the methodological bar too high for research to be included in its analysis and discarded too many studies on the basis of quality. In fact, the reality is different: studies in gender medicine fall woefully short in terms of methodological rigour; the methodological bar for gender medicine studies was set too low, generating research findings that are therefore hard to interpret. The methodological quality of research matters because a drug efficacy study in humans with an inappropriate or no control group is a potential breach of research ethics. Offering treatments without an adequate understanding of benefits and harms is unethical. All of this matters even more when the treatments are not trivial; puberty blockers and hormone therapies are major, life altering interventions. Yet this inconclusive and unacceptable evidence base was used to inform influential clinical guidelines, such as those of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH), which themselves were cascaded into the development of subsequent guidelines internationally (doi:10.1136/bmj.q794).7

The Cass review attempted to work with the Gender Identity Development Service (GIDS) and the NHS adult gender services to “fill some of the gaps in follow-up data for the approximately 9000 young people who have been through GIDS to develop a stronger evidence base.” However, despite encouragement from NHS England, “the necessary cooperation was not forthcoming.” Professionals withholding data from a national inquiry seems hard to imagine, but it is what happened.
https://www.bmj.com/content/385/bmj.q837
(04-13-2024, 11:28 AM)NekoFever wrote:
(04-13-2024, 11:17 AM)Cheststrongwell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/making-of-stellar-blade-episode-1-the-journey.842712/page-2?post=121642812#post-121642812

Quote:It's gross how you're all in on this company and game.

RIP

Sickos Thank you for your service!

Reeeset Trans Discord locked and loaded for a swift take down.

Kyuuji dick-lickers mobilizing.
Uhhhh... I dunno, what is the British Medical Journals' shinigami eyes rating?
The discord has arrived. Will our hero of the day get a warning for sniping at members like all the posters in the Warhorse thread, or an immediate perm?
(04-13-2024, 11:36 AM)Snoopy wrote: The discord has arrived. Will our hero of the day get a warning for sniping at members like all the posters in the Warhorse thread, or an immediate perm?

Troops are being roused from their slumber. Immediate account decimation locked in.
AnOwlWithKnees wrote:It's gross how you're all in on this company and game.

kyuuji wrote:Interesting that you seem to think women's issues aren't my issues. I've been pretty openly critical of various elements of the game and called people out when they've tried to dismiss criticism of it. I don't think I've been missing in discussions of women's issues in general across the forum either, or other issues that people face who aren't trans.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/making-of-stellar-blade-episode-1-the-journey.842712/page-2?post=121643127#post-121643127
[Image: 800px-Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg]
RichardHawk wrote:Marvel movies have completely obliterated people's ability to understand film. If you walked out of this movie and are asking "uh is the president a democrat or republican" your brain is made of melted wax. Great movie either way. I had a few issues with the pacing but goddamn that shit rocked.

Having seen the film as well, yeah a lot of the retardEra posts in that thread are showcasing their extreme lack of media literacy. The fact they’re screaming that Alex garland is a radical centrist because he uses archival footage from Charlottesville filmed by Andy ngo and then includes him in the credits… well that says it all about their minds. 

Bonus, Jeff marvel doesn’t like the dig at big M! 

zeovgm wrote:Oh, please. This is nonsense.

Though considering how he has described left vs. right in interviews, maybe Alex Garland has seen too many Marvel movies?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/reviews-for-civil-war-directed-by-alex-garland-starring-kirsten-dunst.827415/page-10?post=121637754#post-121637754
Quote:This is a horrible post, reported it.
Zack Snyder's Sickos (Batman edition)
I think after her second play through of CP2077 it became apparent she doesn’t really care about trans issues either.
The first "Fuck you!" has been lobbed.

Quote:Wow!

Shameful post, fuck you.
Owl seems to be one of the more “progressive” members as well, they were screaming at people for liking kingdom come deliverance in another thread yesterday. So this should be a treat.

AnOwlWithKnees wrote:100%.

I'm sure both of us will get warnings (or bans if the mods are in a 'banning mood', as one likes to claim recently).

However this thread is the exact same as the early Stellar Blade discussion. Legitimate criticism and how this company, game and property are actively harmful to individuals and that this shouldn't be celebrated. While the other half of the thread yells about 'being so hyped!!' and ignoring the elephant in the room.

Parallel discussions. Well, actually the other discussions are being actively stifled by aggressive moderation on the wrong side.

I'm sure we will get that condescending 'tapping of the sign' soon enough for daring to be upset at the promotion of this kind of sexism, misogyny and racism on this platform.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/warhorse-the-studio-behind-kingdom-come-deliverance-will-announce-their-new-game-on-april-18th-at-20-cest.841992/page-2?post=121594557#post-121594557
Quote:You've been awesome, and it's bullshit you got called out like that. That post was gross.
lol
Really amusing to watch the discord clique descend in real time.
(04-13-2024, 12:08 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Owl seems to be one of the more “progressive” members as well, they were screaming at people for liking kingdom come deliverance in another thread yesterday. So this should be a treat

They've been just as antagonistic to everyone else in the forum but in those cases it was cool because those members don't have protected status

Top of the page track and field athlete Alica Schmidt

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: nMFbYfJ.jpeg]

Quote:Wow!

Shameful post, fuck you.

Somebody's bravely hiding behind their alt.

Another one -

Quote:Fuck off.

Popcorn
2 more discord bombs have launched

Sickos (Batman edition)
Bombardment intensifying......

[Image: Barack_Obama_%28Situation_Room%29.jpg]
Minthara wrote:Also, the stance from Vavra about POC not being "historically accurate" is, of course, represented in the game itself. We also know it's a historically inaccurate portrayal, as Eurogamer went out of their way to interview a subject matter expert about the historical accuracy:

"We know of African kings in Constantinople on pilgrimage to Spain; we know of black Moors in Spain; we know of extensive travel of Jews from the courts of Cordoba and Damascus; we also know of black people in large cities in Germany," the historian, Sean Miller, tells me. Czech cities Olomouc and Prague were on the famous Silk Road which facilitated the trade of goods all over the world. If you plot a line between them, it runs directly through the area recreated in Kingdom Come. "You just can't know nobody got sick and stayed a longer time," he says. "What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant? Even one night is enough for a pregnancy."

So at the very least the game purposefully diminished the role and presence of POC in those times in order to make (mostly) all white Fantasy game.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/warhorse-the-studio-behind-kingdom-come-deliverance-will-announce-their-new-game-on-april-18th-at-20-cest.841992/page-4?post=121643997#post-121643997

omfg

Edit, even better, the guy cited isn’t an actual historian with a PHD, he is a meh level translator for Czech works. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/80740y/sean_mark_miller_eurogamers_historian_cited_in/

Quote:Still, we're dealing here with a 'historian who specializes in the area' who apparently never published an article or a book of his own work, and whose translations are said to be not particularly good. The kicker? Not only is Miller not a professor, he does not hold a Ph.D. either. Klápšte (the author) refers to Miller as "Mr." rather than "Dr." in the acknowledgements to the English translation. This is not an artifact of the language, as another fellow is referred to as "Dr." on the very same page. So one wonders what the qualifications for being a 'historian' are now.

How on earth they even found this particular fellow is beyond me - usually professors have a university page with contact information, but of course, there is nothing of the sort for this guy. It would seem to me to be a case of just citing someone because you like what he has to say.
(04-13-2024, 12:15 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote:
Minthara wrote:Also, the stance from Vavra about POC not being "historically accurate" is, of course, represented in the game itself. We also know it's a historically inaccurate portrayal, as Eurogamer went out of their way to interview a subject matter expert about the historical accuracy:

"We know of African kings in Constantinople on pilgrimage to Spain; we know of black Moors in Spain; we know of extensive travel of Jews from the courts of Cordoba and Damascus; we also know of black people in large cities in Germany," the historian, Sean Miller, tells me. Czech cities Olomouc and Prague were on the famous Silk Road which facilitated the trade of goods all over the world. If you plot a line between them, it runs directly through the area recreated in Kingdom Come. "You just can't know nobody got sick and stayed a longer time," he says. "What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant? Even one night is enough for a pregnancy."

So at the very least the game purposefully diminished the role and presence of POC in those times in order to make (mostly) all white Fantasy game.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/warhorse-the-studio-behind-kingdom-come-deliverance-will-announce-their-new-game-on-april-18th-at-20-cest.841992/page-4?post=121643997#post-121643997

omfg

*comes up with incredible what if scenario*

"See, it's historically inaccurate!"

By the same logic you could complain that there were no black or white guys in Ghost of Tsushima.
(04-13-2024, 11:44 AM)Cheststrongwell wrote: [Image: 800px-Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg]
"Sir, may I warn you that it is highly illegal to spy on the campaign of a political opponent"

"Democracy is at stake general if he is working for the Russians we must know, just do it"

"Yes sir. Patching you through to the Trump Tower security feed now"

"Sweet Mother of Jesus Jack, look at the rack on Miss Universe"

"O my god, is that the Arc of the Covenant"
3 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, D3RANG3D, Cheststrongwell
Quote:You remain, as ever open, clear and generous with your support for anyone in my experience Kyuuji. On top of that open and generous in talking about your own experiences. Thanks for being you.

<3

Support troops rallying around the Queen. She must be protected at all cost.
punkSxE wrote:POC in rural Czechia is a rare sighting in 2024. Imagine in 1404.

People who never played the game have a hard time understanding the game is not set in Prague. The game is set in the countryside of Bohemia with a few small villages that until today are extremely small.

Rattay today has 600 inhabitants. Talmberg has 40 people living in it. How many black people do you expect to find in those villages today?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/warhorse-the-studio-behind-kingdom-come-deliverance-will-announce-their-new-game-on-april-18th-at-20-cest.841992/page-4?post=121644228#post-121644228

Wave goodbye to punk, he took their bait hook line and sinker. 
Stahp
Quote:"What if a group of black Africans came through and stayed at an inn and someone got pregnant? Even one night is enough for a pregnancy."

Stormfront or ResetEra Dead
Don't report me for boys club rhetoric now but JK Rowling got pretty nice tits. End of message.
(04-13-2024, 12:51 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Don't report me for boys club rhetoric now but JK Rowling got pretty nice tits. End of message.

This is a horrible post, reported it.
(04-13-2024, 12:58 PM)Cheststrongwell wrote:
(04-13-2024, 12:51 PM)Steven Snell wrote: Don't report me for boys club rhetoric now but JK Rowling got pretty nice tits. End of message.

This is a horrible post, reported it.

:(
those people have never been to countryside europe. i grew up in a village/towns myself i never saw anyone that wasn't white unless you went to a major city. you can literally go your entire life never seen anyone that isn't white face to face. people think shitholes like berlin, paris, london, stockholm, or other large cities are "europe" its absolutely not

my entire school career there wasnt anyone non-white, i met my first non-white person when i went to university in a city
It’s worth it because you know Kyuujis whole day is ruined by someone daring to call him out
(04-13-2024, 01:14 PM)Besticus Maximus wrote: It’s worth it because you know Kyuujis whole day is ruined by someone daring to call him out

I'm surprised that user didn't catch a ban yet for attacking The Queen. But I guess they don't have the balls to do it because calling out people for liking Stellar Blade could be a bit cloudy on Resetera.