Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
The denial is so thick:

“Biden is a monster!”

“Genocide Joe directly provoking Iran has escalated the conflict. This is all on him.”

“Biden will never get my vote.”

“Looks like Biden handing this to Trump.”

“Whoa dude why the fuck would you say something like that.”

“Yeah not cool dude. No need to go there.”
https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcoms-localization-post-unlocks-flood-of-stupidity-and-hate.843624/?post=121666077#post-121666077
Brazil
Quote:How about these fucking loser weebs learn to read Japanese? I've done it, it's not that hard.
Badass
(04-14-2024, 01:37 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcoms-localization-post-unlocks-flood-of-stupidity-and-hate.843624/?post=121666077#post-121666077
Brazil
Quote:How about these fucking loser weebs learn to read Japanese? I've done it, it's not that hard.
Badass

As I understand, yes, is kind of hard.
not wrong tbh, japanese is quite easy

sometimes a reeeeeeseteran posts something somewhat funny:

Quote:I'll never get over the guy that said he hates localization and loves Megaman
[Image: Screenshot-20240413-220412-X-2.jpg]

so why are they more mad at the people who don't like the localization, rather than the fact that japan thinks this kind of gendered language is ok in their native language in the first place?
Also, another fucking thread about rando people bitching at Twitter. But that's none of my business...
(04-14-2024, 01:41 AM)Uncle wrote: [Image: Screenshot-20240413-220412-X-2.jpg]

so why are they more mad at the people who don't like the localization, rather than the fact that japan thinks this kind of gendered language is ok in their native language in the first place?

Not only gendered, but genuine toxic masculinity perpetuated by a little girl:

“Be a man for once, you dork.” 

This is the kind of thing my cousin tells to her husband when she is mad. Willam
The woke agenda know no bounds:

[Image: JvO9Rxj.md.png]
(04-14-2024, 01:37 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/capcoms-localization-post-unlocks-flood-of-stupidity-and-hate.843624/?post=121666077#post-121666077
Brazil
Badass

Rosebud
Quote:Or do literally anything else than hate everything. How do they find the time anyway
Spiders
Quote:elon musk is the worst thing to happen to twitter
That thread has a lot of Ree talking about themselves

L Dummy
Quote:That fucking asshole with the Cardcaptor Sakura avatar. I hate them a little more every time I see them.

There are gay and trans people in that anime you dumb piece of shit.
(04-14-2024, 02:01 AM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:

L Dummy
Quote:That fucking asshole with the Cardcaptor Sakura avatar. I hate them a little more every time I see them.

There are gay and trans people in that anime you dumb piece of shit.

And also a pedophile teacher.

Mike

https://ccsakura.fandom.com/wiki/Yoshiyuki_Terada
Quote:In the manga, Terada is Rika's fiancé and elementary school teacher. They supposedly became engaged near the beginning of the series when Terada presents Rika with a ring, explaining that he hopes one day it will become a wedding ring. This suggests that they have been spending time with each other prior to the start of the manga, where Terada may have also been Rika's third grade teacher. Throughout the entire series, Terada and Rika have continued to exchange moments and soft, blushing glances whenever possible. Their relationship remains unannounced in canon, and their few interactions appear to go completely unnoticed except for two students, Sakura Kinomoto and Tomoyo Daidouji. Tomoyo is able to observe and respect the secret bond they share, but Sakura remains oblivious and confused whenever she notices Rika or Terada blushing.

Triggered
Just got out of Civil War and it was in no way "boring." Was pretty intense throughout and the SDX sound was great. It's not a movie I'd watch multiple times, but it's good for what it is. Not every story needs expansive world building and explanations of every character's motivations. 

Doesn't surprise me that Zeo "I will defend little baby superhero movies until my dying breath" VGM hates it.
Hard to imagine anyone seeing that film and considering it boring, he may have walked into the wrong movie without realizing it. Or he took the retard callout in the movie very personally and had to storm out
(04-13-2024, 02:40 PM)Venice wrote: Some Melody Shreds lore:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-113?post=121646262#post-121646262

Melody Shreds wrote:Not quite the same thing but my own fucking father refused to believe that i could no longer open pickle jars, even after I told him years on hormones significantly reduced my muscle mass and overall physical strength. Like the idea that transitioning and taking HRT could have that great of an effect of the body was beyond him. That or he's just an asshole, I'm going with the latter.
(04-13-2024, 04:03 PM)Taco Bell Tower wrote:
Quote:People absolutely refuse to accept that this is a large part of HRT. Whenever I have to explain this to someone it takes so much work and even then it's only possible when they are already generally supportive.
(04-13-2024, 05:55 PM)Steven Snell wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-113?post=121652997#post-121652997
Quote:My parents are the kind who only tolerate my transition but don't approve of it (thankfully I think it's slowly shifting when they see my progress with my life), and my dad absolutely could not understand that I'm weaker now after 2 years of HRT. He wanted me to help with carrying a bunch of heavy stuff and I just could not do it, ended up in a screaming match where I blew up on him when he just wouldn't accept it, despite me saying that I'm weaker now without that natural strength.
So many people are still completely clueless on how hormones work, yet still treat us as if they do know us.
Imagine lying to justify sexist stereotypes and religious psuedoscience.

Oh. Wait.

(04-13-2024, 03:38 PM)Uncle wrote: what pisses me off the most is that everyone is talking about the opinions of authors of such things, "they follow LGB Alliance on twitter," "they support conversion therapy," "they met with members of the republican party"

what the fuck happened to addressing data itself rather than the person?? if trump says "the earth is round" I'm not gonna start questioning that fact

Rage 
This actually goes back to Marxism. "Ideology" in Marxism isn't the way we use it colloquially, it means something more like imputed religious beliefs rather than true personal belief structure, and exists as part of the superstructure and stems from the class you were born into. So you may think your "ideology" is that you support liberalism or capitalism or whatever, it can be anything, but it's actually you trying to justify maintaining your class in power. Engels also suggested that science is part of ideology, not just stuff like philosophy or politics.

You can see how this was translated into the idea that there needs to be a woman science and Black science or non-Western science. And so on. Also Lysenkoism (again!) and all the other instances where communists, even internationally, rejected things because the Soviet Communist Party rejected them.

There were a number of fervent Western Marxists, Max Eastman and Sidney Hook come to mind, who eventually had to abandon it in part because this idea was so absurd and they couldn't understand why it didn't apply to Marxism. (The conceit is that Marxism is an ideology-free science that uncovers the true forces of History that determine everything which Marx received in a divine vision.) Nor could they accept the idea that Marxism couldn't be self-critical. Even as he was nearing being assassinated Trotsky spent a lot of time writing to these types of people insisting they support the Soviet Union and Marxism 100% even as they reject Stalin. Even though Stalin wasn't really altering Lenin too much. (There's an argument, Hook I think is one who pushed it, that Lenin corrupted Marxism and made it totalitarian while Marxism was democratic. I don't really buy this though I can see the argument, I think Marx made the totalitarian nature clear enough. Lenin to me seems to be more logically extrapolating how bringing it about actually would work. Marx was more like George insisting the show be about nothing, you don't do anything the revolution will just come because it's guaranteed by History. Lenin didn't want to wait.)

So much of this "critical" Marxism then becomes about uncovering the "real beliefs" of your opponents since that's all that matters. It's entirely valid to dismiss them as bougies or liberals or CENTRISTS or whatever. You just assert the "real reason" they're saying something and assert a bunch of negative psychological reasons and call it a day. No one can push back against this because the presumption in the premises is that nobody but Marxists is actually arguing in good faith, they're all arguing on behalf of their class interests and desire for maintaining their power.

You can see why I bring this up in relation to ResetERA.com, they may not exactly be Marxists but the left was so dominated by Marxism for so long that just being steeped in the culture means picking up a lot of the presumptions and premises to operate from especially since the "radical" part has never truly purged any of it. Also how it sounds exactly like the Church and how the Devil operates.

(04-13-2024, 10:14 PM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: No, it can't be Iran having their own autonomy. The world is scary if it's like that. It has to be the JEWS pulling the strings.

[Image: PXEPFGq.jpeg]
Nepenthe spelled her name wrong on top of this.

(04-13-2024, 11:12 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Becks wrote:US and UK doing everything but getting rid of the actual cause of issues which is Hamas, Netanyahu and his far-right cronies.
                     colonialism/imperialism?
is this?
(04-14-2024, 04:40 AM)benji wrote: So much of this "critical" Marxism then becomes about uncovering the "real beliefs" of your opponents since that's all that matters. It's entirely valid to dismiss them as bougies or liberals or CENTRISTS or whatever. You just assert the "real reason" they're saying something and assert a bunch of negative psychological reasons and call it a day. No one can push back against this because the presumption in the premises is that nobody but Marxists is actually arguing in good faith, they're all arguing on behalf of their class interests and desire for maintaining their power.
You can also see this in the attacks on cis, straights and white males or white women, it's an implication about their TRUE REASONS for believing something. And conversely you can see it in the power of identity status, someone attacks you as a centrist or a revisionist or whatever, you can't actually defend your beliefs in such a system because there's only one valid set of beliefs that can be held but you can fall back on how you're a plural queer disabled enby being genocided. The more "marginalized" identities you stack the more your beliefs are protected, they're badges of being part of the revolutionary party.

The idea of race traitors or gender traitors or what have you isn't a Marxist idea exactly but you can see why the concept of a class traitor maps onto it so perfectly and would gain traction with groups who already believe the latter concept and have decided they need to be obsessively aware of race or whatever.
It gladdens my heart to see Resetera turn away from their western masters. Soon they will be leaving the Americas to aid their brothers and sisters in Palestine.

Wait.. what do you mean you are disabled and can't leave your house? You do know "Good thoughts" and debating "chuds" online doesn't help the cause.. Calling your elected officials..? What? No, no, you will come and help with real aid! Trans genocide..? Do you even really CARE about Palestinians?

Stahp
3 users liked this post: killamajig, Tektonic, Taco Bell Tower
(04-11-2024, 09:22 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:
(04-11-2024, 09:01 AM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Read their entire “refutation” of the Cass report by Erin Reed on Twitter. It’s 16 posts that boil down to “well these experts in trans healthcare don’t agree we should limit healthcare access to children, also you met with Floridas doctors so you are bad. Also consider liking and subscribing”. 

The intellectual rigor is off the charts I tell you what

I'm not sure Erin Reed is a reliable source..
I see you've bought into the anti-science propaganda spreading on Twitter from fascists like this:

Do not be misled by the ideological forces that aren't acting in good faith and trying to use "science" to further their genocidal goals of the cities and countrysides running with rivers of blood of the innocents as Joanne demands, defend our liberation from capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy. Be an ally, not a traitor.

Spoiler:  (click to show)

Hesright
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iran-launches-drones-and-missiles-towards-israel-situation-developing-read-staff-post-and-trb.837195/post-121672692 wrote:
Quote:It's amazing they blocked almost everything. Not taking sides here but since it's defensive, good f job
Not destroying military equipment of a genocidal army is not a good job tho. Sad that nothing got destroyed of these nazi pieces of shit
neat

Quote:This whole shitshow is getting worse and worse, and it is in the US's power to shape how this plays out.

I wonder if at this stage Netanyahu wants to provoke a wider conflict just to shift attention away from the genocide he is commiting in Gaza. He is a sick enough fuck
It's practically in his blood!

Quote:Goes to show how Biden can actually tell Israel to fuck off by threatening them. Israel have been waiting for such an action for years to deal with Iran.

It's a choice, not power in play here.

Fuck Israel for their escalations and genocide. And biden for allowing things to get this bad by supporting and aiding Israel.
What about the voters and Democratic donors who are enabling him? ufup
[Image: Wn5dcG8.png]
[Image: pQ7k5tF.png]
Dead Dead Dead Dead

edit:
[Image: O7TN8Dh.png]
                    Nepenthe?
is this?

lmao, well played old dude I randomly read after making the above posts:
[Image: 8DTRJAl.png]
[Image: HJjDfAQ.png]
[Image: 5wfeM17.png]

And you guys claim these dudes who died fifty years ago couldn't browse ResetERA.com:
[Image: Dv54Iiy.png]
[Image: e1CTiZ4.png]
[Image: pD9IHUE.png]

Admin abusing his unearned privliege to post passages nobody wants to read just because they sound like an obscure "video game" forum from 80 years later:
[Image: mYaA67M.png]
[Image: Lp4I9Fr.png]
[Image: cKri5q6.png]
[Image: V2rGf1E.png]
[Image: NsDsM3v.png]
If you actually read all that and concluded that Nepenthe is potentially a literal neo-Nazi with the Master Race changed then you're trying to put a queer Black trans person of color in danger. ufup

edit: And don't you dare bring up that fantasy she has of the Master Race taking over the world to extract labor and resources from the offensive races who need to be relocated from land they don't "belong" on. Bolo
(04-14-2024, 01:29 AM)clockwork5 wrote: The denial is so thick:

“Biden is a monster!”

“Genocide Joe directly provoking Iran has escalated the conflict. This is all on him.”

2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia

Footage of Resetera during the Iran attack announcement.
3 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth
(04-14-2024, 08:04 AM)Nintex wrote:
(04-14-2024, 01:29 AM)clockwork5 wrote: The denial is so thick:

“Biden is a monster!”

Trumps
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Nintex
I love the dude in the glasses next to the drum spending that entire video intensely trying to untangle the balloons or whatever he's doing.

Also that they have a sign language person translating.
4 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Potato, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
China and Russia watching the 99% interception rate and the first ever Exo-Atmospheric Interception Shocked Pikachu

Ukraine  Feels bad, man
4 users liked this post: NekoFever, Tektonic, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Quote:Goes to show how Biden can actually tell Israel to fuck off by threatening them.

Where were you this past weeks? Oh, I forgot that Shoot is the one allowed to spread propaganda while the mainstream press have made clear that Biden is not exactly as supportive of current IDF military strategy as everyone claims (see Scuffed reaction about a standard diplomatic procedure with an allied nation).

And is less against Israel and more against Netanyahu.
(04-14-2024, 08:01 AM)benji wrote: If you actually read all that and concluded that Nepenthe is potentially a literal neo-Nazi with the Master Race changed then you're trying to put a queer Black trans person of color in danger. ufup

Yes. And?

Snob
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(04-14-2024, 08:13 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote:

Footage of Resetera during the Iran attack announcement.

Why didn't he announce all the countries that mobilised to shoot the drones down?
4 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Nintex, Gameboy Nostalgia
benji dateline='[url=tel:1713081690' wrote: 1713081690[/url]']
If you actually read all that and concluded that Nepenthe is potentially a literal neo-Nazi with the Master Race changed then you're trying to put a queer Black trans person of color in danger. ufup

edit: And don't you dare bring up that fantasy she has of the Master Race taking over the world to extract labor and resources from the offensive races who need to be relocated from land they don't "belong" on. Bolo

As one familiar with the lore, I have been making this point unevidenced for some time. But it must be remembered Marxism is for yt
4 users liked this post: benji, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia