Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
Aiqops wrote:Let people live their lives and be treated like you want to be treated you ghoulish f**ks.

You first, you dumb fuck. If your community did that many would still support you.  Keep leeching in the goodwill of LGB communities. But that's none of my business...
Clearly saying Biological Sex is real rather than Gender Identity is somehow hateful. Dumbshits.
(04-30-2024, 03:28 PM)AldusMoneyPenny wrote:
(04-30-2024, 03:06 PM)kaleidoscopium wrote: Uh oh Jeff marvel, people including the actors from the movie are speaking down on MCU… 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/chris-hemsworth-i-still-cant-forgive-myself-for-thor-love-and-thunder.857589/

Him right now
Rage

He's bookmarking it for his return.
Just so we’re all aware, for all the leftist pissing and moaning on the internet, against the vast wisdom of all the fucking idiots of the web the Labour Party has done the sensible thing and is set to absolutely fucking destroy the most evil institution this side of the Catholic Church and it still isn’t enough for the middle class American fuckwits of resetera.com. Keir starmer is set to achieve something that the comintern and Soviet Union failed to do.

These are the same cunts who would be sat there saying that Clement Atlee was a Tory.
Uh huh. Like I said. First the alts post a couple of vanilla replies in non political threads to test the detection. Then they start posting more frequently when they think they’re safe. Then they head into the political/community threads. Then they start actually making threads. Same pattern over and over.
JonnyDBrit wrote:Fell off the fence and straight onto his ass

To be honest though, with the point raised at the end of the article, the alternative read is honestly even worse to me. Where if the moment of being appalled at Sunak attempting to demean trans people with Brianna Ghey's mother being around was genuine, he's nakedly abandoned that - in a matter of two months - for the sake of... what? Shoring up support among TERFs when Sunak's continually stumbling over rakes? Securing elections that are widely recognised to be bloodbaths in which he's the inevitable victor, one of which is this fucking week?

He either never gave a shit to begin with, or has decided to cease giving a shit because of whose votes he thinks are more valuable to him, when it's such a superfluous 'issue'.

I mean, wasn’t the Sunak incident that he made a trans joke in the parliament when Brianna’s mother was there? Anybody decent would be mad regardless of their stances about biological sex. 

Yes, the guy is slimy and changing his opinions, but it is becoming clear that trans discourse of “no biological gender” is becoming unsustainable, so… Trumps
Also, Im guessing queenss is a new term that they have not created in place of terfs right? been seeing it alot lately
Quote:His position has become completely mad. Years ago he was an ignorant and unconvincing advocate. Today he is desperately trying to find a non-existent middle ground. Contrary to the headline, he specifically avoids apologising to Duffield when prompted. He's trying to appear reasonable and respectful, staying above the fray, but in reality he comes across confused, weak and inconsistent. Despite taking up positions that are ever more damaging to the trans community, he's still nowhere near satisfying the gender critical/anti trans lobby.

The gender critical/anti trans lobby want a world where there are no trans people. There is no compromise to be had. Shame on him, Streeting, and the rest.

The escalation of anti trans rhetoric and policy in the last few weeks has been appalling. God knows how long it will take to undo the damage in a country that took fifteen years to repeal Section 28 and now acts as if that never happened.

Is it tho?
(04-30-2024, 01:28 PM)malfoyking wrote: Oh look. The clown bitch of clownery (Nepenthe) banned Pein.

Quote:User Banned (1 Week): Concern Trolling over a Series of Posts

Quote:Kiyamet said:
Should we arm them with guns and give them qualified immunity to shoot others to make them feel safer?

Pein said:
If you live in a state where you're allowed to carry, do whatever you want.

Quote:Nepenthe said:
In 2020, 37 sanitation workers died on the job, and 257 farmers died on the job. How many headline stories do you remember reading/hearing about that year regarding these deaths?

Pein said:
There were a lot of deaths in 2020, Covid took up most the headlines so I just tuned out.
I'm sure three mods signed off on this ban.
A play in 3 acts:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-drug-control-agency-will-move-to-reclassify-cannabis-to-schedule-iii-in-a-historic-shift-ap-sources-say.858015/?post=122316192#post-122316192

Beren, post: 122316192, member: 4500 wrote:Wait, LSD is a schedule I? That seems weird to me.

EchizenKurage, post: 122316864, member: 167208 wrote:The difference is it's a white person drug

Social Justice Warrior 2

Beren, post: 122317092, member: 4500 wrote:Wouldn’t that mean it would be more likely to be level 3? I don’t think I’m following here, sorry.

EchizenKurage, post: 122317275, member: 167208 wrote:I don't have enough energy today to re-research and make a summation but read up on the history of criminalized drug use in America. Weed especially. Then consider the American governments involvement in the crack epidemic. Historically race has been a huge factor.

Hopefully someone else can explain better.

Snob

vixolus, post: 122317230, member: 81500 wrote:schedule I is "more dangerous". dunno what you're talking about here

EchizenKurage, post: 122317314, member: 167208 wrote:I thought schedule one was worse than three. My bad

omfg
(04-30-2024, 05:35 PM)BIONIC wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/looking-to-upgrade-your-pc-now-is-your-chance-to-get-a-custom-water-cooled-system-with-a-145-152-core-cpu-and-313-344-gb-of-ram.857712/?post=122307336#post-122307336

Uzzy, post: 122307336, member: 1776 wrote:Finally, something to run my lesbian visual novels on.

I'm glad you're not a walking cliché Uzzy.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/square-enix-have-recorded-a-content-disposal-loss-of-%C2%A522-1b-140-9m-as-a-result-of-various-changes-in-the-environment-surrounding-the-group.857403/page-2?post=122296581#post-122296581
Quote:There has to be a way to make smaller games that do not cost an arm and a leg to make.
I fear for the IPs that do not warrant an AAA type game will never see the light of day again.
(04-30-2024, 06:42 AM)Potato wrote:
(04-30-2024, 05:58 AM)benji wrote:
(04-30-2024, 05:45 AM)Besticus Maximus wrote: yeah, uh just so you know, I game.

I hope this isn't a problem for you and if you want me to recuse myself I will.

Got 40 seconds into that video.

Some real Ready Player One vibes.

Fuck I hate nerds who take this shit too seriously.

[Image: 3e8.jpg]

B^U
(04-30-2024, 10:47 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Nep wrote:Do you believe that the presence of crime is determined by the number of police on the street, or the conditions with which people live in?

Confused

Neopeth appears to be arguing that dystopian fascist police states are actually pretty fucking sweet places to live, due to their notoriously being very very very low on street crime
(04-30-2024, 06:22 PM)Boredfrom wrote:
Quote:His position has become completely mad. Years ago he was an ignorant and unconvincing advocate. Today he is desperately trying to find a non-existent middle ground. Contrary to the headline, he specifically avoids apologising to Duffield when prompted. He's trying to appear reasonable and respectful, staying above the fray, but in reality he comes across confused, weak and inconsistent. Despite taking up positions that are ever more damaging to the trans community, he's still nowhere near satisfying the gender critical/anti trans lobby.

The gender critical/anti trans lobby want a world where there are no trans people. There is no compromise to be had. Shame on him, Streeting, and the rest.

The escalation of anti trans rhetoric and policy in the last few weeks has been appalling. God knows how long it will take to undo the damage in a country that took fifteen years to repeal Section 28 and now acts as if that never happened.

Is it tho?

I want a world where trans people are well-adjusted and happy

the same way I want a world where no one has to use wheelchairs

yeah I guess you're right I want paraplegics to "no longer exist" because then they can just have full functionality like the rest of us
(04-30-2024, 01:28 PM)malfoyking wrote:
Quote:Pein said:
There were a lot of deaths in 2020, Covid took up most the headlines so I just tuned out.

WOW.

Fucking bodied.
I’m not even American but if I had to name on person who took LSD I’d say Reggie Jackson
(04-30-2024, 06:59 PM)BIONIC wrote: A play in 3 acts:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-drug-control-agency-will-move-to-reclassify-cannabis-to-schedule-iii-in-a-historic-shift-ap-sources-say.858015/?post=122316192#post-122316192

Beren, post: 122316192, member: 4500 wrote:Wait, LSD is a schedule I? That seems weird to me.

EchizenKurage, post: 122316864, member: 167208 wrote:The difference is it's a white person drug

Social Justice Warrior 2

Beren, post: 122317092, member: 4500 wrote:Wouldn’t that mean it would be more likely to be level 3? I don’t think I’m following here, sorry.

EchizenKurage, post: 122317275, member: 167208 wrote:I don't have enough energy today to re-research and make a summation but read up on the history of criminalized drug use in America. Weed especially. Then consider the American governments involvement in the crack epidemic. Historically race has been a huge factor.

Hopefully someone else can explain better.

Snob

vixolus, post: 122317230, member: 81500 wrote:schedule I is "more dangerous". dunno what you're talking about here

EchizenKurage, post: 122317314, member: 167208 wrote:I thought schedule one was worse than three. My bad

omfg

(04-30-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-labour-leader-kier-starmer-officially-u-turns-on-trans-rights.858057/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First post by BDumbs:

BitchDubs wrote:What an absolute fucking asshole of a person

But that's none of my business...

“back peddling”

Quality writing as always.
(04-30-2024, 05:54 PM)Boredfrom wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-labour-leader-kier-starmer-officially-u-turns-on-trans-rights.858057/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First post by BDumbs:

BitchDubs wrote:What an absolute fucking asshole of a person

But that's none of my business...

What the UK left should do is follow the example set by the US left and attack Starmer relentlessly about everything, including his stance on Palestine, then they should protest everywhere and blame him for everything and occupy public buildings and just be a nuisance to everyone so they white ant his election hopes and give the Tories a fighting chance.
Quote:
Quote:President Joe Biden "condemns the use of the term 'intifada,' (uprising) as he has the other tragic and dangerous hate speech displayed in recent days," White House Deputy Press Secretary Andrew Bates added in a statement.

"Forcibly taking over buildings is not peaceful – it is wrong. And hate speech and hate symbols have no place in America," Bates said in a statement.

The Arabic word for "uprising" is antisemitic now. Unfuckingbelievable. Biden doing what they've been wanting to do since 9/11
https://www.resetera.com/threads/protests-at-columbia-university-continue-as-groups-on-both-sides-of-the-aisle-call-for-action-to-be-taken-university-shifts-to-hybrid-classes.851787/post-122321193

These people can spot a baseball fan doing the ok sign from three miles away but play dumb about why "intifada". historic events that were specifically about blowing Jews to bits and pieces, might be considered antisemtic.

Also why the fuck do the same people calling for cease fire also call for intifada?
(04-30-2024, 07:18 PM)Eric Cartman wrote:
(04-30-2024, 10:47 AM)Snoopy wrote:
Nep wrote:Do you believe that the presence of crime is determined by the number of police on the street, or the conditions with which people live in?

Confused

Neopeth appears to be arguing that dystopian fascist police states are actually pretty fucking sweet places to live, due to their notoriously being very very very low on street crime

Nepenthe is one of those types of people who is easily manipulated. 

You just need to find someone who she hates, but who agrees with her on a topic, and then you point her in the right direction. She will immediately change her stance to oppose that person.

The counter to that is also true. Find someone she opposes, but has one important issue in common, and she will twist her way into agreeing with them on everything else. 

If Trump banned AI, she might have a serious moral dilemma and probably a breakdown.
I wish Nep was Scottish just because she’d be the worst type of nationalist. Marching around the border in a kilt screaming No Surrender at anyone coming from the south. The ree UK community would be decimated.
Quote:They need to close all schools now and resume in 2025 or else the violence will escalate.

Don't worry fellas I'll open the schools again, thank you Trumps
Snoopy dateline='[url=tel:1714508006' wrote: 1714508006[/url]']
I wish Nep was Scottish just because she’d be the worst type of nationalist. Marching around the border in a kilt screaming No Surrender at anyone coming from the south. The ree UK community would be decimated.

Tbf she’d be Humza
https://www.resetera.com/threads/now-you-can-own-the-arm-of-malenia-blade-of-miquella.853983/?post=122133225#post-122133225

Quote: Cop User Banned (3 Days): Boys Club Behaviour
Stainless wrote:Just need the hand....
https://www.resetera.com/threads/protests-at-columbia-university-continue-as-groups-on-both-sides-of-the-aisle-call-for-action-to-be-taken-university-shifts-to-hybrid-classes.851787/page-11?post=122295222#post-122295222

Quote: Cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Conspiracy Theories
Dogo Mojo wrote:
effingvic wrote:VCU students were tear gassed

[tweet]

Back in Austin, UT students were pepper sprayed

[tweet]

How is this shit ok?
Because Israel gave the order.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/time-donald-trump-lays-out-a-second-term-agenda-that-would-reshape-america-and-its-role-in-the-world.857631/page-2?post=122309040#post-122309040

Casa wrote:
Tygre wrote:This is simply not true.

Most polling outright is done online.

The many companies that still do phone polls use a mixture of landline and cell phones, with the ratios matching the estimated prevalence of both (so around six to one in cell's favour).

Less than 10% of all polling in the USA is conducted on a landline phone.

If you want to try and discredit polling at least get your facts straight. Maybe try using one of the vaguely defensible and non-falsifiable canards like "partisan non-response bias" instead.
Even if these polls were conducted mostly on cell phones, who the fuck answers their phone for unknown callers? I sure as fuck don't. Neither does anyone I know.

So the data is still junk in my eyes.
SCIENCE!
Quote:The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising is literally an 'intifada' for fuck's sake. These old white politicians keep thinking Arabic words connote some insiduous underlying nature is so goddamn depressing.

Wut

Quote:The First Intifada was characterized by protests and violent riots, especially stone-throwing, while the Second Intifada was characterized by a period of heightened violence. The suicide bombings carried out by Palestinian assailants became one of the more prominent features of the Second Intifada and mainly targeted Israeli civilians, contrasting with the relatively less violent nature of the First Intifada.
(04-30-2024, 03:01 AM)Hap Shaughnessy wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/three-law-enforcement-officers-killed-in-shooting-at-charlotte-north-carolina-residence-five-other-officers-shot-and-injured.857250/
SupersonicHypertonic wrote:Biden should share a cell with netenyahu.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/axios-netanyahu-tells-biden-hes-worried-about-possible-icc-arrest-warrants.856947/page-2?post=122278059#post-122278059
·feist· wrote:Era sometimes...
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Driveby, Metacommentary

https://www.resetera.com/threads/axios-netanyahu-tells-biden-hes-worried-about-possible-icc-arrest-warrants.856947/page-2?post=122278113#post-122278113
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Accusation
SupersonicHypertonic wrote:You like it when Biden supports and is complicit in genocide?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/axios-netanyahu-tells-biden-hes-worried-about-possible-icc-arrest-warrants.856947/page-2?post=122278770#post-122278770
Quote: Cop User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory Accusation
Davilmar wrote:Glad to see genocide and warmongering ain't that serious to you. He should be in a cell along with George W. Bush, Putin, etc.