Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
(06-09-2024, 08:31 PM)Propagandhim wrote: [Image: Screenshot-20240609-152835-Brave.jpg]

"The population voting for the government they want in free, open elections is fascism.  My version of government being the only choice forced upon the population in restricted elections is not fascism."

"It may seem contrary..." Because it is, retard.

Weird to see ResetEra rally behind Macron. A pro-Israel, anti-union, elitist who intervenes militarily in several former French colonies, supports corporations and faces protests from workers on a regular basis because he wants to raise the retirement age and make it easier to fire people.
Danielsan wrote:Did I miss something. Why is Uzzy banned?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pc-gamer-show-2024-13-00-pdt-16-00-edt-21-00-bst-no-logins-required.895656/page-5?post=124215555#post-124215555

If only they had a log lol
being mean is so lame, and shouldn’t be allowed. You stupid mongoloid fucks are subhuman scum for not understanding that meanness is bad. Retarded asshole pissbabies.

This is a coherent thought and also I want everyone to be impressed by my swears. 😊
(06-09-2024, 07:54 PM)NekoFever wrote: Macron calls an election.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/france-macron-dissolves-parliament-after-eu-defeat-calls-election.896064/post-124206324 wrote:I'm not as educated as to the way government work there, but that doesn't sound legal or democratic and the French people tend to not tolerate government overreach.

Derp

Ignorant-ERA
Uzzy already unbanned, lucky to have the shadow admin as her discord circlejerk mate Kiss
[Image: gEv4vWw.png]

[Image: RfNJ2PL.png]

lol
Democracy is when the state tells the citizens what opinions, elected officials and form of government they're allowed to have.
Why do these guys all think fascism is so great? And like so overwhelmingly intrinsically popular that it just automatically wins elections?

Yet at the same time fascists have to cloak everything in dogwhistles to fool everyone.
IDK maybe constantly insulting the bulk of an audience by basically calling them incels or rapists isn't good for buisness.

I have constantly said that they should spend more time propping up the media they like instead of immediately going "THIS AINT FOR THE CHUDS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FUCK YOUUUU" which only emboldens the worst of said "chuds" to make it their sad life's mission to make said media fail via pointing out and exaggerating its flaws. Meanwhile "chudcore" media thrives because even if it is just as flawed, that audience celebrates it and is blind to most shortcomings.

This weekend showcased a ton of games...and yet they are buried on Era due to pedantic arguments over pointless shit. Tons of games I'd be interested in, I ended up finding out about due to random youtube links lol.

You want to make gaming better? Spend more time celebrating the good instead of wallowing in the mud all the damn time.

But of course thats not what they want...they want to complain and act superior lol.
(06-09-2024, 09:59 PM)benji wrote: Why do these guys all think fascism is so great? And like so overwhelmingly intrinsically popular that it just automatically wins elections?

Yet at the same time fascists have to cloak everything in dogwhistles to fool everyone.

Star Wars?
(06-09-2024, 09:59 PM)benji wrote: Why do these guys all think fascism is so great?

Because Nepenthe sets the weather
Mercante is basically Frosk 2.0

(06-09-2024, 10:00 PM)LegendOfSwagda wrote: IDK maybe constantly insulting the bulk of an audience by basically calling them incels or rapists isn't good for buisness.

I have constantly said that they should spend more time propping up the media they like instead of immediately going "THIS AINT FOR THE CHUDS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN FUCK YOUUUU" which only emboldens the worst of said "chuds" to make it their sad life's mission to make said media fail via pointing out and exaggerating its flaws. Meanwhile "chudcore" media thrives because even if it is just as flawed, that audience celebrates it and is blind to most shortcomings.

This weekend showcased a ton of games...and yet they are buried on Era due to pedantic arguments over pointless shit. Tons of games I'd be interested in, I ended up finding out about due to random youtube links lol.

You want to make gaming better? Spend more time celebrating the good instead of wallowing in the mud all the damn time.

But of course thats not what they want...they want to complain and act superior lol.

I'm pretty sure there were more games with female protagonists than male ones and like 90% of them not sexualized and yet the burka thread is mad that the female character in Monster Hunter wore short pants
B-Duds still doing mod likes:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/biden-to-issue-executive-order-limiting-asylum-seekers-from-crossing-us-mexico-border.889467/page-6?post=123930504#post-123930504
(06-09-2024, 04:11 PM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/father-of-baraboo-high-school-graduate-blocks-superintendent-from-shaking-daughters-hand.890907/post-124157913
Quote:I am originally from Iran and live in the Netherlands, some of my best friends are dutch and they cant simply understand how i sometimes feel when i am at a party or at an event with them. There have been times ive been afraid as fuck and most of the time we go somehwere together and i am the only one getting the " so where are you from " question. I honestly think people have no idea how damaging their behavior can be.

Oh, you poor thing.
Asking "where are you from" for the millionth time while out with your friends is not a reason to be "afraid as fuck". And guess what? White people get asked where they are from at parties and events all the time. 

I like how that is the coda to the thread of a black principal attacked by some racist for trying to shake his daughters hand at graduation.   Take a clear example of racism and add, "yeah, same thing happened to me.  I moved to the Netherlands and people ask me where I come from.  I was scared." 

And now that we've found out that, "where are you from," is something the dutch ask about a guy who moved across town it's hilarious.
Helix wrote:"In the end, we needed money (even tho we have a lot) so fuck the devs"

omfg 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/phil-spencer-comments-on-the-studio-closures.896376/

Fuck Microsoft mismanagement, but you think making video games is a fucking charity.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-favorite-part-of-going-to-taco-bell-are-the-soft-drinks-ngl.896403/
Quote:The food is OK. I'm more of a Chipotle guy. But that Baja Blast Zero hits the spot everytime.

I rotate around the Cantina menu, since it's basically a cheaper Chipotle menu. And sometimes go for their LTOs, but really Baja Blast Zero is a goated soft drink.

Any fast food places you like more for their beverages?
Cat
(06-10-2024, 12:39 AM)Boredfrom wrote:
Helix wrote:"In the end, we needed money (even tho we have a lot) so fuck the devs"

omfg 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/phil-spencer-comments-on-the-studio-closures.896376/

Fuck Microsoft mismanagement, but you think making video games is a fucking charity.

Even after this better than expected show the situation for Xbox hasn't really changed. Most of these games come out in 2025 and later and will mostly be played by existing GamePass members. 

I've got no clue how they are going to dig themselves out of this hole. Somehow convince the remaining 50% of PS4 players that didn't get the PS5 to jump ship to Xbox?
If you want a mod like you better support Nep's views.

OR ELSE   Gun
3 users liked this post: HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth, Taco Bell Tower, killamajig
(06-10-2024, 01:15 AM)Nintex wrote:

omfg 

Even after this better than expected show the situation for Xbox hasn't really changed. Most of these games come out in 2025 and later and will mostly be played by existing GamePass members. 

I've got no clue how they are going to dig themselves out of this hole. Somehow convince the remaining 50% of PS4 players that didn't get the PS5 to jump ship to Xbox?
I think the amount of PS5 users that would absolutely devour Fable/Perfect Dark/Gears 6 is not negligible. Those all really need to launch day and date; I’m not sure why they’re picking and choosing so delicately between their franchises instead of just porting everything. 

That said it’s not my battle as I’ll be playing all of this on my new build.

omfg 

It should be. Nobody should make games to sell them, instead games should be made to celebrate and showcase demographic diversity and oppose fascism. And if the capital-G Gamers don't like that, they can come fight me. Bitches.
(06-10-2024, 01:07 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-favorite-part-of-going-to-taco-bell-are-the-soft-drinks-ngl.896403/
Quote:The food is OK. I'm more of a Chipotle guy. But that Baja Blast Zero hits the spot everytime.

I rotate around the Cantina menu, since it's basically a cheaper Chipotle menu. And sometimes go for their LTOs, but really Baja Blast Zero is a goated soft drink.

Cat

In this house we respect Taco Bell and the Yum Brands family  wag
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-have-sex-with-glasses-on.896394/post-124230384
Quote:I'm in a certain kind of long-term relationship, so N/A.
What
(06-10-2024, 01:07 AM)killamajig wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-favorite-part-of-going-to-taco-bell-are-the-soft-drinks-ngl.896403/

Cat

There is already a series to follow.  Don Turnbee.

Vacationing Man Excited To Try Fast Food Franchise Not Found In Hometown
https://www.theonion.com/vacationing-man-excited-to-try-fast-food-franchise-not-1819575991
[Image: rnnl0zu4mcukvvftx55g.jpg]

Area Man Confounded By Buffet Procedure
https://www.theonion.com/area-man-confounded-by-buffet-procedure-1819565128

Quote:"There was a lot of different stuff you had to know," Turnbee said. "I wasn't sure if I was doing it right."

Ponderosa patrons reported seeing Turnbee wander aimlessly for 20 to 30 minutes through the restaurant's all-you-can-eat buffet area, which features more than 75 choices of hot and cold appetizers, salad items, fresh fruits and pasta, as well as a "No Stopping The Toppings" dessert/sundae bar.

"It's pretty confusing. They need to put up some signs explaining how everything works," Turnbee said. "At Taco Bell, at least they have railings so you know where to walk."
I'm not opposed to diversity, I really don't care and can barely get worked up at all about race swapping characters even other to mock it when it's bad, but I am opposed to the insinuation that throwing DEI garbage in the audience's face over and over will somehow influence us and save our souls.

It's like expecting me to come to Jesus because I like some Christian bands. Or expecting that after force feeding me Kirk Cameron movies.
(06-10-2024, 02:03 AM)benji wrote: It's like expecting me to come to Jesus because I like some Christian bands. Or expecting that after force feeding me Kirk Cameron movies.
WHY NOT BOTH:

Spoiler: top of the page beyond sexy GRAMMY AWARD WINNING Christian music that's not as bad as Newsboys (click to show)
but does have a video with a plot that's more inexplicable:
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(06-10-2024, 02:03 AM)benji wrote: I'm not opposed to diversity, I really don't care and can barely get worked up at all about race swapping characters even other to mock it when it's bad, but I am opposed to the insinuation that throwing DEI garbage in the audience's face over and over will somehow influence us and save our souls.

It's like expecting me to come to Jesus because I like some Christian bands. Or expecting that after force feeding me Kirk Cameron movies.

I agree with you but I’m just detecting that people are throwing DEI in stuff that has little to do. Is like when RE says capitalism in every single thread.
(06-10-2024, 02:18 AM)Boredfrom wrote: I agree with you but I’m just detecting that people are throwing DEI in stuff that has little to do. Is like when RE says capitalism in every single thread.
I feel the same way about some Christian stuff. Bands are always saying stuff like "we're not a Christian band, we're a band full of Christians" to avoid this stigma that they're just worship dreck.
lmao I didn't even realize this Christian band had a Black singer too, Newsboys annihilated:

Spoiler: hookup knives at ready for Jesus (click to show)
3 users liked this post: D3RANG3D, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
For all the focus bioware puts on romancing characters it's shocking how none of them are hot. Also I can already tell that one female elf will have the most annoying personality known to man