Journal of Other Forum Analysis
A credentialed team of scholars investigate an elaborate social experiment
I’m legitimately wonder if ResetEra would give up disney/mcu films for world peace. We know zeo wouldn’t
(06-13-2024, 08:05 AM)Polident wrote: Weird how a bunch of mediocre white dudes managed to fend off this unrecorded coalition of gay non-white women to rule everything.
Nobody ever explains how they did it, feels like super important to know this to prevent it in the future.

(06-13-2024, 04:53 PM)HaughtyFrank wrote:
Quote:But that's all a red herring. Whenever you assemble a large enough group of people, some will act in a way the group as a whole doesn't support, but has no real way of controlling. And there's often a knee jerk reaction to want to blame the troublemakers as controlled opposition; sometimes it is, sometimes it's just people being aggressive and fucking stupid but without any governing principle or external motivation.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gaza-protest-vandalism-targets-palestinian-un-mission-in-new-york.900405/post-124429251

Ah, surely you feel the same way when right wingers do shit like this
The vast majority of people who attended Trump's January 6th rally did not even attempt to enter the Capitol. But that's none of my business...
"But they were protesting in favor of something bad!"

Stopping fascists from stealing an election and taking power to oppress everyone?

"But that's not true, that's not what was happening."

Oof, you're a concerns dismissing denier, so it seems we're at an unresolvable impasse. Please understand.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
https://www.resetera.com/threads/best-queer-companions.901119/
ClickytheNonce wrote:Lev is perfect...I love him!!
[Image: tenor.gif]

Wiki says Levi is 13.. No wonder Clicky likes Splatoon.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-think-fat4all-hides-a-dark-secret-cursed-thread.899982/page-3?post=124454154#post-124454154

Fraud4all wrote:what i remember is there being a dog sketch that i think was bad on purpose, Conan making fun of it and taking a big drink from the mug, then it cutting to the scientist dog poisoning his mug, cutting back to him doing a spit take

all this is in my memory so it might be off a bit, but I'm positive it was Late Night and not a Tonight Show skit

and im positive it's a Conan bit because that's his iconic mug

This reads like he's progressively forgetting his origin while typing the post. Can't tell if that's dumbness or something to be concerned about.
haha what a classic thread, another one for the vault
2 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
(06-14-2024, 01:30 AM)Jonsey wrote: I’m legitimately wonder if ResetEra would give up disney/mcu films for world peace. We know zeo wouldn’t

https://www.resetera.com/threads/disneys-feud-with-desantis-is-over-—-and-its-donating-to-republicans-again.900993/

omg

And they did it on Pride Month of all month. Shameful!
Quote:Pride Month is a marketing gimmick for these people. They only care about queer folk so long as they can make a quick profit from them in countries where LGBTQ+ people have some semblance of basic human rights.
Quote:The timing during Pride month is intentional.
Quote:I'm glad that not watching their shit is so easy. Easiest boycott ever.
Quote:Pay money to watch the space stories of the rebels fighting the empire and it ends up going to the republicans. We can't win.
Quote:Well, well -- seems I was wise not to let Disney back in my good graces once the storm died down. Guess I won't be resubscribing to Disney+ anytime soon.
Quote:Making a big deal of your diverse content offerings and commitments than donating to chud politicians who don't believe that gay, trans, or brown people should have human rights is about par for the course for corporate inclusivity efforts. Fucking scum. I hate this country.
Quote:Well then. I guess all the groups that these Republicans oppose should use all the recently expired trademark characters in everything they make. Time to sour the milk!
Quote:And it sucks too because if you walk around Disney right now there's pride merch everywhere and this is a stark reminder, for any of those who might forget, that Disney will align themselves with anyone and everyone in order to further their own business interests, especially when their lifeblood (parks) is involved in the crossfire.
Quote:They are just playing both sides to get the most amount of money. Publicly support LGBT+ people to sell merch, get them in the parks, etc. Funnel money to Republicans to loosen laws, cripple wages, etc. Mickey would take a dump on Grandma if it meant their stock would go up $10.
Quote:
Quote:Can't believe Desantis won? That's kind of crazy
Every W he gets is like the universe telling us all we can go fuck ourselves.
Quote:Maybe it's time for Disney to close up shop in Florida and relocate the park to another state.
Quote:
Quote:That would be the most empty threat imaginable because Disney World cannot be relocated. It's 4 theme parks, one shopping area and about 20 hotels and that's just not moveable.
More people need to boycott it then. My family won't be stepping in that park.
I'm so tired. FUCKING ZASLAV
Lot of chuds showing their asses in that thread and saying quality is more important than diversity. ufup
3 users liked this post: Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower, TylenolJones
Taking LGBT money and then giving it to Republicans who are genociding them. That JK Rowling’s crimes times 1000!
3 users liked this post: MJBarret, Gameboy Nostalgia, Taco Bell Tower
Woah, calm down, we can't ban Disney and Disney IPs. Every company funds genocide and fascists.
Pride has always been a marketing gimmick.  wag
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Look at this review of the first Dead or Alive:
[Image: yRXhRuG.png]
Social Justice Warrior Klepek Social Justice Warrior 2
4 users liked this post: Garfield, Boredfrom, Gameboy Nostalgia, Propagandhim
Thanks anime.
Quote:The timing during Pride month is intentional.

Disney didn't get the memo that all commerce and business activity must cease during June, Homosexual Celebrations Month.  Don't they know that LGBT people just want to live their lives in peace!

And can you imagine if they had announced it on Juneteenth!
1 user liked this post: Taco Bell Tower
Quote:More people need to boycott it then. My family won't be stepping in that park.

I wish more people would avoid Disney World, the lines have gotten crazy bad at Disney these days..
4 users liked this post: Superstar, DavidCroquet, Taco Bell Tower, NekoFever
Quote:chud politicians who don't believe that gay, trans, or brown people should have human rights is about par for the course for corporate inclusivity efforts

By human rights, he means the right to teach six year olds about buttsex, the rights of 13 year olds to have sex changes behind their parents' backs to indulge mental illnesses/social contagions, and the right to make whites and Asians third class citizens who don't deserve property or jobs or school admissions.
2 users liked this post: Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower
https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/s/03Dv8X4vIt
Cenauru
Quote:If I'm playing as my OC translated to the game I'm playing, she's trans. If I make a separate character from my OC, I tend to make her cis.
What

Also Cenauru
https://www.reddit.com/kzqzip5
Quote:I looked through your history, get out of the trans 4chan subreddits and spaces, they are nothing but self-harm. You're either extremely deep in denial or a troll.
4 users liked this post: benji, Hap Shaughnessy, Alpacx, Superstar
(06-14-2024, 01:14 AM)Ethan wrote: In which Mimic outGPT Entremet:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/psa-you-are-not-going-to-lose-weight-on-the-treadmill.901098/

Quote:In a nutshell, for those who don't know: you gain and lose weight from calories. A calorie is energy and calories are what you need for your basic body functions (blood circulation, breathing, etc). Your body uses (burns) these calories to perform these functions. And when you've consumed less calories than what your body needs to perform these functions, your body then goes to your fat for energy....and thus, you begin to lose weight (because your body is burning fat for energy instead of calories). This is called being in a caloric DEFICIT.

Other PSA's ree could benefit from -

PSA guys - Don't spend more money than you have or you'll end up with no money.

PSA guys - Don't lie face down in the bath or you'll drown

PSA guys - Wearing nail varnish does not make you a biological woman
3 users liked this post: Potato, Taco Bell Tower, Uncle
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-kill-an-entire-city-worth-of-people-in-order-to-save-the-love-of-your-life.900849/?post=124439088#post-124439088
Nothing Loud wrote:No, because my marriage taught me that love is selfish and people only love you to use you. I'm not killing a city full of people in the name of such a selfish concept.

Weren't you the drug addict who leeched off your husband? The same husband who let you stay with him during the divorce because you had no where to go? Doesn't sound like a selfish guy to me.

Catshade wrote:...this is basically the situation with Gaza and the Oct 7 hostages right now.

Dan Thunder wrote:Good Lord, I'm genuinely surprised and incredibly disappointed at how many people said yes.

I mean I'd die a million times for my wife and son but I couldn't willingly kill millions of innocent people to save them. Imagine if you were on the flip side. You're living in a city with your partner and child or children and all of you and probably your family, friends and most people you care about were killed because someone else chose to save one person. On top of that how many babies and children would die because of your selfishness?

Don't know whether people think they're being noble or romantic with that attitude but I don't think I'd be able to look my wife and/or son in the eyes again knowing how many people I'd killed. Hell I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself.
3 users liked this post: benji, Hap Shaughnessy, Taco Bell Tower

Rowling thread not talking about this yet But that's none of my business...
(06-14-2024, 10:20 AM)Gameboy Nostalgia wrote: https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-kill-an-entire-city-worth-of-people-in-order-to-save-the-love-of-your-life.900849/?post=124439088#post-124439088
Dan Thunder wrote:Good Lord, I'm genuinely surprised and incredibly disappointed at how many people said yes.

I mean I'd die a million times for my wife and son but I couldn't willingly kill millions of innocent people to save them. Imagine if you were on the flip side. You're living in a city with your partner and child or children and all of you and probably your family, friends and most people you care about were killed because someone else chose to save one person. On top of that how many babies and children would die because of your selfishness?

Don't know whether people think they're being noble or romantic with that attitude but I don't think I'd be able to look my wife and/or son in the eyes again knowing how many people I'd killed. Hell I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Absolute wanker.
3 users liked this post: Superstar, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
Imagine how the wife and son feel
3 users liked this post: Superstar, Taco Bell Tower, Gameboy Nostalgia
(06-14-2024, 10:29 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

I’m predicting that Ree will misread that as “ Scores of actresses decline roles in play, critical of JK Rowling’s gender views”
4 users liked this post: MJBarret, Potato, Superstar, Gameboy Nostalgia
(06-14-2024, 10:29 AM)HaughtyFrank wrote:

Living rent free in their heads.
2 users liked this post: Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium
Dan Thunder wrote:
Tygre wrote:Always read your Faustian Bargains closely. This is a pretty simple one:
Their life in exchange for the destruction of an entire city and its people.
Nobody will know it was your fault, and you will not have to destroy it personally; instead, it will end with something akin to a natural disaster.
Adamstown on the Pitcairn Islands (Population: 47) gets wiped out by a hurricane and I continue to snuggle my cat.
[Image: q0dIZ0M.jpeg]

Not a recent photo but if you'd see all these people and more die just so you can continue to hold onto a cat then you need help.

Implied Facepalm

Guy must be great at parties.

Spoiler:  (click to show)
[Image: 1233-m.jpg]
2 users liked this post: Hap Shaughnessy, Taco Bell Tower
TheGummyBear wrote:That or, while we've all joked about her going along with a TV remake so she can insert Terf bullshit into the story, I truly believe she is the kind of person who would use the creative authority of her contract to do exactly that, and it would give WB a massive headache.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-120?post=124459920#post-124459920

Wow, joking about genocide GummyBear… you ain’t slick

plagiarize wrote:Also people spending money on HP stuff would know it wasn't going to her. Like I haven't been to any Universal Studios that have HP stuff because some of my money would go to JK

No one’s worried about it dude, if this sites legitimate they have already broken pre Covid numbers with 11M attendees in 2022. The game was the best selling game for 2023. Books continue to sell extremely well.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/236175/attendance-at-the-universal-orlando-islands-of-adventure-theme-park/#:~:text=Well%2Dknown%20U.S.%20attraction%2C%20Universal's,How%20has%20Harry%20Potter%20helped%3F
People claim Ree is full of mentally unstable freaks but is that fair?

Quote:Personally I'd kill by hand 800 cats to save one person.
(06-14-2024, 12:00 PM)Snoopy wrote: People claim Ree is full of mentally unstable freaks but is that fair?

Quote:Personally I'd kill by hand 800 cats to save one person.

Maybe he’s Turkish?
I'd sacrifice all of PoliEra to save Nepnep.  Divest from capitalism, colonialism, and white supremacy!
4 users liked this post: Potato, Alpacx, Taco Bell Tower, kaleidoscopium